Busty Amber Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie slipped her hand down inside her leggings and began to frig her clit through her wet panties.

"Come on, take yer top off. Let's show my wife what a man really wants. Show my wife what a pair of tits SHOULD look like. Let's show her how I'd fuck her if she had tits like yours."

"Oh God! Arrrrgghhhh!!"

Josie's body jerked as her fiercely frigged clit sent her into a powerful orgasm. The intensity made her squeeze on Nigel's dick even harder, sending him to the point of no return.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming Amber! I'm cumming on your big 18 year old tits! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! AARRGGHH!!! Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh God, Oh..."

Nigel's body jerked upwards hard, looking like a thing posessed to Josie who watched him buck, eyes closed, lost in his fantasy of fucking Amber Collins and enjoying her youthful F cup tits. She felt that she hadn't seen him quite so animated for a long time. As he opened his eyes, she stroked his forehead, smiling down at him.

"That was a good one honey."

D... Did you cum too?" Nigel's breath was coming in short bursts.

"I did," Josie looked at him lovingly. "Before you actually," she giggled.

"I... If only we..."

"I know, I know, but it's not an option at the moment hun. Maybe one day - you never know."

Having seen how much their fantasy games had spiced up their sex lives, they'd chatted about trying to find somebody to 'play' with. A busty girl who was up for some fun and would join in with Nigel in body shaming Josie. Someone that Nigel could fuck and show Josie what she was missing all because she didn't have sexy big tits. They hadn't become obsessive over it but both agreed that it would be nice if it happened one day.

"Right, I'll leave you to relax but I need to get this dress altered. Make sure you're down here before 5 when he comes back to collect as I'll be at Martha's by then."

Josie went off to replace the built in cups in the dress and raise the hem. She left the outfits on the counter and prepared to go out and meet her friend.

*********************

"Nice people weren't they," Jonathan commented as he drove them both back to his huge house.

"Ah, yes, they were. Really nice." Amber smiled. She was looking forward to going back to Jonathan's house. She'd only been there once before and it was late at night and the time had been taken up by Jonathan's frantic and quite forceful sexual advances. This time would be different. It was early afternoon and she felt sure they'd be chatting about the party tomorrow and making sure they'd got all their presents ready to take.

"So Amber, did you watch that DVD I gave you a week or so ago? You've had plenty of time to now haven't you?"

"Oh Jonathan!! I'm sorry, but I haven't watched it! I'm so sorry! I..."

"It's OK, it's OK. Don't stress. It just had a fun little thing in it that we could've tried but it's fine, we'll sort out something else to do."

"What was it about? Can we not try it anyway?"

"No, it's better if you watch and practice first but honestly, we've got all the time in the world for that darling so we'll just do something else OK."

Jonathan slid his hand over onto her right thigh which seemed even firmer to his touch clad in the tight denim of her skinny jeans. He squeezed gently and slid his hand further up to her crotch. Amber felt him press on the thick seam of her jeans, the hard fabric pushing onto her clit, making her jump slightly. She giggled.

"Jonathan - you're driving!"

She mock scolded him having no idea that what Jonathan would really like would be for her to unzip him and give him head whilst he was driving. He would love it if - just for once - she would become that filthy, craven slut that was desperate for cock and just take the initiative and talk dirty to him. In his head, he played out the two scenarios - the busty innocent teen who he could do whatever he felt like to and the busty, confident, sex hungry minx that could talk dirty to him. Whilst the latter would be brilliant at times, the former won the day several times over. There was just something about an innocent girl who had no idea what she did to men that appealed to a very dirty, inner part of his psyche that he would never reveal to anyone unless it was another man he knew he could trust and who liked it the same as he did. He moved his hand to operate the handbrake.

"So, what would you like to do this afternoon Princess? I thought tonight, we'd curl up on the sofa with a pizza and watch something snuggled up together but we've a few hours until then so, I'm good with whatever you fancy."

"That sounds so good," Amber smiled. The simple pleasure of snuggling up next to Jonathan on the sofa filled her with so much joy. The things that boyfriends and girlfriends always did. The things that her friend Sophie and Jayden did. The things that made her feel cared for and looked after.

"Well, what about we just check over our lists and get the presents ready to take tomorrow and then you should me around your house? I've only seen a few of the rooms and it seems so big. I've never been in a house that big before so would love to see the rest. You mentioned before that you've got a pool."

"I have indeed and not just a pool but a hot tub/jacuzzi as well."

"Oh wow! What's it like - in the jacuzzi I mean? I've never been in one before."

Jonathan cast his mind back to the last time he had his jacuzzi going. He'd not been in it himself but had invited a couple of friends and their wives from the golf club over for dinner but had been very surprised when one of the couples had brought their daughter with them. Upon hearing that where her parents were going, there was a hot tub, 20 year old Jessica had begged to come along, having always wanted to try one. Her parents had told her she'd get bored and warned her that she'd better not spoil the evening and she promised faithfully that she'd just keep herself to herself and when she wasn't in the hot tub she'd watch videos on her phone and message her friends and she did just that. Trouble was, that the sight of the slim, attractive 20 year old in the black bandeau bikini that she was wearing caused Jonathan no end of problems. He gauged her tits to be about a C cup but it was the way that the stretchy, black bikini fabric clung to their youthful, jutting shape that had made him hard from the moment he'd seen her heading out to the hot tub. The bikini top was strapless so he knew that the delicious shape of her young tits would be the same without the top and he would've given anything to see them. He'd organised an outside caterer to provide the evening meal (he wasn't good at cooking and hated even attempting it) and the food was amazing but he'd spent most of the meal sneaking sideways glances at Jessica who, having finished her stint in the hot tub, was now wearing a short white mini skirt and a tight black top of which the top part was made of mesh. The black straps of her bra and just a hint of the top of her breast flesh was visible through the mesh. Jonathan had had a semi since he'd seen her heading out to the hot tub and still, under the table, he kept shifting his legs, trying to make himself comfortable and simultaneously cursing young girls for being so sexy, He wondered what Jessica's areola were like. Between dessert and the cheesboard, he'd nipped off upstairs and wanked. It hadn't taken long at all, he'd just imagined himself with Jessica in the hot tub, and her telling him that she'd seen him looking at her and wondered if he wanted to see her boobs. In his fantasy, he'd only got up to where her fingers began to peel the little bit of strapless fabric down and he'd bust his nuts.

Jessica had been his wank fantasy for a little while after that as he'd sought out one of her online profiles which happened to be filled with not just the usual groups of girly, duck-pout selfies but also some pictures of her on the beach during a family holiday. Of course, he wondered who'd taken the pictures but it didn't really matter when he could wank over photos of her tight, young body with the sides of her full C cup breasts partially exposed in skimpy bikinis and her wet hair cascading over her shoulders.

His wanking over her had come to an abrupt end once Marcia had started working as a cleaner for him and he had some real life action for a short while.

"It's very good for you actually," Jonathan smiled. "It's good for the circulation to have the water bubbling away against your body. It's not just like a bubble bath you know, the water jets are quite powerful. Takes a couple of hours to set up properly, warm the area and the water."

"Mmmm, sounds great. Maybe we can try it?"

"Errr... yes, I'm sure we will."

"Today!? Today Jonathan!?" Amber squealed excitedly.

"Hmmm... maybe." Jonathan squeezed her upper thigh firmly. The way Nigel had been looking at her in the fancy dress shop had goaded his loins somewhat and now, having just recalled Jessica to mind, he was feeling horny. He pushed his finger into the hard denim seam of her jeans and wiggled it about, looking across and grinning at her.

"Jonathan!" Amber whined, half jokingly and half seriously. "Keep your eyes on the road."

"I'd rather keep my eyes on you."

"Awww, you're sweet." Amber blushed and looked up to see his half-smirking face turn to the road ahead again.

"Here we are - didn't take long did it?" Jonathan pointed the key fob at the large metal gates in front of them and they slowly began to open. As he drove through, Amber turned, watching the gate close behind them. The gravel crunched beneath the wheels as they pulled up outside the heavy, dual-opening front door.

"Can I get my overnight bag from the boot?"

"Of course you can. You don't think I'm letting you get away once you're inside do you? My girlfriend staying overnight with me? What more could I want?"

Amber felt a wave of happiness and love wash over her as Jonathan spoke and she smiled broadly as she went to get her bag. She knew she was right. She knew Jonathan just got carried away sometimes and it was only because he loved her so much after all. She cast her mind back to yesterday, late afternoon when he'd fucked her in the car after the office Christmas meal and felt she needed to be more mindful and tolerant of those times as they were the exception rather than the rule. OK, she hadn't wanted it right at that time but hey... Jonathan had ended up happy and today, they were just like any other boyfriend and girlfriend and things just couldn't be better.

She picked up her bag and walked up the two steps to the imposing front door not knowing that Jonathan was eyeing her shapely, denim clad backside.

"Mmmm, your jeans are really tight aren't they?"

Amber jumped as she felt Jonathan's breath on her neck and his hand wriggling down into her back jeans pocket.

"Oooh, Jonathan!" Amber giggled, now wriggling herself as her boyfriend's fingers attempted to pinch her bottom through the tight denim.

"Come on, let's get you in." Jonathan pushed the door open and removed his hand from her pocket, laughing as he dealt a sharp smack on her pert backside.

"OW!" Amber skipped inside, jokingly trying to put distance between her and Jonathan's wandering hands.

"Right, I'm shit in the kitchen. Kitchens weren't made for me but I can manage a tea or coffee. What d'you fancy?"

"Ooh, I get to see your kitchen," Amber beamed, she was excited to see how her boyfriend lived. She knew the house she lived in with her parents was bigger and more lavish than most houses but Jonathan's house was something else and she couldn't wait to see it all.

"Is that all you're concerned about eh? What my kitchen looks like? Well, why don't I show you my kitchen and YOU make the coffee?"

"Deal."

"Right, well, step this way then." Jonathan put his hand on Amber's shoulder and they began to walk to the kitchen.

"Just out of interest..." Jonathan moved his hand down to her waist, "Did you notice the guy in the fancy dress shop looking at you?"

"Looking at me? What d'you mean?"

"What d'you think I mean? I asked it clearly enough. Did you notice him looking at you?"

"Well, I think they were both looking at both of us, the man AND his wife. They have to look at us to serve us don't they?"

"Oh Amber... Amber... what're we going to do with you eh?"

Amber felt Jonathan's hand move up her side, coming to a stop at the side of her left breast. He gently rubbed on the soft, pink wool of her jumper, pressing his fingers into the bra covered breast flesh underneath.

"The man in the fancy dress shop was looking at you like he fancied you. In fact - more than that - like he was lusting after you. Like he found you very sexy."

"Oh Jonathan, no he wasn't. Anyway, if he was and you noticed it, why didn't you say something to him? I'm sure it would make you angry if you knew that another man was having those thoughts about me. You said at the beginning and in that letter you wrote to me, that we had to keep each other only for ourselves so I know that that means a lot to you."

"Yes, yes I know what we agreed, I was just asking if you'd noticed him staring that's all. I got the impression he was a tit man." Jonathan squeezed her left breast through the pink, woollen fabric. "I reckon he wanted to get his hands on these." As if to emphasise his point, he sunk his fingers hard into her firm, malleable flesh.

"OW! Jonathan, come on. Are we going to have this drink or what?" Amber smiled but it was a forced one. She didn't want to kill the happy vibe she felt but she was wondering why Jonathan had suddenly started talking about the man from the fancy dress shop.

"Well, here we are." Jonathan let go of his girlfriend and clutching one of the double door handles in each hand, he swung them both open. Amber gasped!

"Oh Jonathan! It's massive!" Amber had only ever seen kitchens like this on TV programmes that had gone inside celebrity homes. The central island stretched the entire length of the room!

"Mmmm, and so are your tits." Jonathan's tone was low and lusty as he moved directly behind her and Amber once again felt his breath on her neck as she screwed up her nose at his use of the word 'tits'. Just as she was about to mock-scold him, she felt his mouth sucking at her neck, nibbling and kissing her, his tongue finding it's way into her ear.

"Oooh!" A jolt of shivery electricity coursed through her as he probed her ear with his tongue, her body involuntarily jerking backwards slightly.

"You like that do you? Mmmm..." Jonathan continued sucking and nibbling at her ear and neck, moving his hands around to the front of her sweater and cupping her beautifully full tits through the pastel pink wool.

"Mmmm, God! You know what, no amount of baggy clothing could ever hide these. You do know that don't you. Even in a triple XL hoodie blokes would easily be able to tell you've got big tits. Corrrr, Jeez."

Amber winced again as Jonathan's groping of her breasts became more urgent.

"I don't see why that's even a thing," she said, trying to wriggle away. It was only 1.40 in the afternoon and in her world, anything intimate and sexual should be reserved for bedtime or at least later in the day. "Most men probably wouldn't even notice because they wouldn't be looking."

"Ha! I SO love your innocence sometimes darling. In fact, it's one of your best qualities. Well - apart from these, ha!" He continued squeezing her breasts, only this time, more gently. He could feel the lace patterning on her bra through her sweater if he concentrated and concentrating was just what he was doing, imagining her perfectly shaped big tits covered in thin lace hiding away demurely under the fairly thick but nicely fitted sweater she'd chosen to wear.

"Let me tell you darling, ALL men look and not only do ALL men look, ALL men look ALL the time. There's never a time when they're not looking and if there's one thing that is top of their lists to look at, it's slim, big titted girls just like you."

"Jonathan!!" Amber pulled away firmly, leaving Jonathan empty handed and with a growing semi that wasn't yet visible from the outside.

"Hey! Listen, you've got NOTHING to be worried about you know. You're MY girlfriend now darling and blokes can look as much as they want but they can't have you, they're not gonna get you and most of the time, they're gonna see me on your arm so you've got absolutely nothing to be worried about."

Amber kind of saw his point but really wanted to do change the subject and do something else.

"Oh, what's that funny shaped cupboard down there?" Amber pointed to what looked like a cellar door but the door was angled upwards at 45 degrees on a diagonal. She moved closer to it, her fingers tracing the soft paintwork on the panelling.

"Have a look," Jonathan smiled.

As she bent to open the door, Jonathan came up behind her once again, placing his hands on the most shapely, tight backside he'd ever had the pleasure of being close to. He began to palm her buttocks across the denim fabric of her jeans as her fingers reached to open the door.

Trying to ignore Jonathan's hands, Amber felt a chill of air as she opened the door to see several rows of wine and a row of champagne.

"Oh, your wine stash! Gosh, you've got everything here Jonathan. Everything you could ever want."

"Mmmm, you can say that again. Stay there. Just stay there."

Amber froze as she felt one of Jonathan's hands slide away from her buttocks and slip between her legs.

"Jonathaaaaaan...."

"Stay still darling. Doesn't this ever get uncomfortable?"

Amber wasn't sure what he was talking about. She certainly felt uncomfortable and a bit confused that Jonathan was making advances towards her in the middle of the day when they were supposed to be sorting out Christmas presents and getting ready for a cosy evening together. She wriggled slightly.

"Doesn't what get uncomfortable?"

"These thick denim seams you get in jeans. Look, I can feel it here."

Once again, Amber's body jolted slightly as she felt three of Jonathan's fingers pressing firmly on the denim seam that sat in direct line with her clit.

"N... No. No it doesn't. In fact I don't feel it at all. My jeans are comfortable."

Jonathan continued probing the seam, his fingers pressing the firm fabric into her clit.

"Well, I think it feels very UNcomfortable and when I have guests here, I like them to be comfortable at all times. It's like a reflection on my hospitality and as my girlfriend, I want to show you the best hospitality of all." He began moving his fingers in circular motions on the fabric.

"Jonathan, I... I..." Amber was desperately trying to think of something to say to put a stop to the situation that she didn't feel ready for. "I just need a wee," was the best she could come up with.

"I don't think you do. I think it's because you're uncomfortable in these tight jeans but you don't need to be. Come here darling. Come here."

Jonathan took her left hand and turned her towards him. Amber looked at his face, she felt his expression was kind but his face was very red. He leaned in and kissed her lips briefly.

"Let me make some coffee," Amber smiled, remembering that that was the main reason they'd come into the kitchen anyway, apart from her curiosity to see what it looked like.

"There's time for coffee. I want you to be comfortable first darling." Jonathan took hold of the zip of her jeans and slowly pulled it down. The smooth, bare skin of her toned lower stomach giving way to the lace front panel of her baby pink g-string. "Mmmm, I thought you'd be wearing a string today. Much better than having knicker lines against your tight jeans." He began to jiggle the waistband, preparing to remove the tight garment, his cock now twitching at the thought of her perfect young mound delicately graced with baby pink lace.