Busty Amber Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SO YOU SEE, MY MESSAGE IS - DON'T GIVE UP. JUST WHEN YOU THINK EVERYTHING HAS GONE WRONG, THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW WAITING ROUND THE CORNER.

The screen went black and Amber looked across at Jonathan. His eyes were closed and his breathing quite heavy. She felt very tired and just wanted to go to bed.

"Jonathan... Jonathan..."

There was no response.

She picked up the DVD case and began to read the synopsis on the back as she continued to wipe her sticky face. It read;

'E cup teen, Chloe thought her life was over when she had to give up her beloved ballet dancing. But once she learned how to use her natural charms for good, her life changed completely. This is a 'despair to joy' and 'rags to riches' story of a beautiful young girl, turning her life around. An inspiring message for all girls like her.'

Futher down the case, the print became smaller;

'A 'Tittilating Tales' production. Copyright 2021.'

Amber initially thought that she'd put the disc away in the case but the machine that connected to the screen looked too complicated so she just put the case back on the side. It's a good job she did. Had she opened the case, she'd have seen the signed photo that Jonathan had sent off for from Chloe when the DVD had first been released a couple of years ago. It was only a small 6 x 4 photo but it was a full length shot of Chloe topless, hands on hips, just wearing high heels and a pair of white lace knickers. On the back of the photo, she'd written, 'To Jonathan, Luv Chloe xxx' It had been a while since Jonathan had watched the DVD and because he usually watched it on his own, he didn't think to flip up the inner slot and remove the photo as he'd opened it up to put the disc on earlier that evening.

She wondered why the words 'E cup teen' had had to start the synopsis. Surely it could have just said 'Chloe thought her life was over' etc... She genuinely thought that the film was just an ordinary factual documentary like you'd get on TV. What she didn't realise was, that although it most definitely was a true story and all the people in it were the real people and not actors, it had been produced - as the company name suggested - to tittilate. Amber saw a girl go from upset to happy and whilst she wouldn't have done the same thing when she had to give up ballet, she was happy that the girl had achieved what she wanted and made money for herself etc. However, any man (including Jonathan) watching the documentary, would just get hard enjoying a slim, naive, big breasted 18 year old girl posing in lingerie and stripping for the first time in front of people that included her own father!

Amber became aware of Jonathan snoring.

"Jonathan? Jonathan, shall we go to bed? Jonathan?"

Again, there was no response and with the snoring, Amber figured he wasn't going to wake up any time soon and decided to make her way up to bed. She'd tried to wake him and didn't know what else to do. She left the low lights on so when he did wake up, he wouldn't be in pitch darkness. Climbing the wide staircase, she felt a bit sad that their cosy evening had ended in sex. She really thought that after Jonathan's advances earlier in the afternoon, that would be it for the day but once again, Jonathan had needed sex and ended up shouting out all sorts during their film and she'd ended up going along with it. She went into the bathroom to wash the rest of the spunk off her face before it dried in and became harder to remove. After cleaning her teeth, she made her way to the master bedroom, slid under the duvet and fell asleep quickly.

*********************