Busty Amber Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's a 'yes'!" Jonathan smirked at Josie and she smiled and walked over to the first rail.

"OK, we've got Disney Prince and Princess." Josie held up two costumes, the male costume being a shiny purple trouser suit and the female costume being a typical 'Snow White' type dress with full, long skirt and a corset type bodice.

"Oooh, Jonathan! You call ME Princess! This is made for us." Amber took the hanger from Josie and began to feel the fabric. The dress did look a little too big for her shape but she remembered Josie saying they did alterations.

Jonathan wasn't too keen on the trouser suit. Whilst he could definitely imagine Amber's cleavage looking stunning in the corset bodice of the dress, he felt that the very long and puffy skirt might end up annoying her and getting in the way.

"We've also got Anthony and Cleopatra left."

Neither Jonathan nor Amber liked the Egyptian looking outfits. They both just basically looked like long white sheets with jewelled embellishments on them.

"And I'm afraid the only other ones we've got are these, Fred and Wilma Flintstone." Josie held up two hangers once again. This time, the male costume was a long, sheath like, faux fur fabric tunic with one shoulder and the female costume was again, in faux fur fabric and was a shorter dress with a fur trimmed, scoop neck and little pieces of black and white fur sewn onto it. "The dress is a size 8, I don't know if that's any good?"

"This is more our thing, don't you think darling? And in your size too."

Amber was surprised but happy that Jonathan had called her 'darling' in public and in earshot of other people. Jonathan had done it purely because he had seen Nigel periodically eyeing his girlfriend.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure." Amber couldn't decide about the dress. It certainly didn't look too short to her eyes so that wasn't an issue and it was a size 8 but.... a caveman theme? It just wasn't what she'd been imagining when thinking about the Christmas Eve fancy dress party.

"You're both welcome to try them on if you like?" Josie smiled at Jonathan and Amber and nodded over to her husband who went back to the front of the shop.

"Come on Princess," Jonathan smiled, placing his arm around Amber's waist.

There were 'His' and 'Hers' changing rooms so they each went into their own little booth and drew the curtain across.

"Are you ready darling?"

"Yes... yes I'm ready." Amber was surprised at how much she actually liked the dress now it was on. Although it was very tight, the inside of the suede and leather mix felt very soft against her skin. It wasn't overly short, finishing about 4 inches above her knees and even though the neckline was scooped, it wasn't a very low scoop and was trimmed with thick faux fur which stood up and in effect, made the neckline appear higher than it actually was. She felt like her body was being hugged by a big soft bear and it made her feel warm and fuzzy.

"Right, after three then," Jonathan's voice called from the adjacent booth...

"One, two, three."

Amber and Jonathan both stepped out at the same time followed a split second later by exclamations of, "Oh wow!" from both Jonathan and Josie.

Hearing both the 'wows' from the back, Nigel dared peer his head around the door frame from the front of the shop, careful that he wasn't seen. 'Oh fucking hell yes! I was right about her tits.' Nigel's silent thought was quickly followed by a twitch in his boxers as he lustfully observed the beautiful young girl's stunning figure. Josie turned her head quickly and caught sight of him peeping through into the open area and nodded her head urgently back towards the front of the shop, signalling for him to get back to whatever he was doing.

Josie and Nigel's relationship had - in latter years - developed into what some people would definitely describe as 'weird'.

Married to Nigel for 21 years, Josie had lost both her sex drive and her nicely curvaceous figure when she hit menopause several years ago. Despite trying different medications, she couldn't get back to her 'old self' and at first, found herself constantly apologising to Nigel, who had always had a high sex drive and indeed, they'd enjoyed a good sex life together back in the day.

Josie's C cup breasts had evolved into A cups not long after she finished breastfeeding their twin sons but ironically, she'd put on weight elsewhere and moved from a size 12 to a size 16 which wouldn't have been so bad for Nigel if her breasts had done the same but unfortunately, they'd shrunk and were now no more than small pancakes on her chest. That said, they still got on well together and were 'comfortable' with life, in that neither of them had any inclination to go off with anyone else.

The problem was, Nigel's sex drive wasn't getting satisfied any more once Josie had reached middle age and Josie wasn't stupid either, she knew any man would need to have his oats regularly, let alone Nigel who was always so eager in the bedroom. She'd noticed how he looked more at attractive girls when they were out and about, especially in Summer, his head constantly spinning to look at skimpily dressed lovelies as they walked passed. Not a one for TV, he had started watching innocuous programmes for example, there was an American news channel that had a very busty weather girl and he'd tune in twice a day to enjoy how her tight tops always clearly showed the indentations of her nipples and the gentle jiggle of her large mounds as her arm swept to the left whilst she gestured at the weather map.

One day, Josie had come home early from visiting a friend and had overheard Nigel masturbating upstairs. Although she totally got that her husband would need to relieve himself in that way and didn't mind at all as it made her feel less guilty about her own lack of enthusiasm, she had never actually seen or heard him doing it. Whilst she was curious as to what he might be looking at or thinking about, she simply sat in the middle of the stairs and listened. She figured that he was watching a documentary about webcam girls. She heard her husband's breaths and sighs becoming louder and phrases like, "Look at them tits" or "Oh fucking hell" were repeated often but it was one particular phrase that she had never forgotten. Just before Nigel had cum loudly, she heard the documentary narrater speaking, "Just in her last year at college, young Jessie's bank balance is already into six figures. A rarity in webcam girls, the 19 year old's combination of a slim body and double D sized breasts draws hundreds of men to her site every day."

Josie had never heard Nigel roar as loudly as he did at that point.

Feeling inexplicably excited, she reached down between her legs and could feel the heat from inside her leggings.

That night, with Nigel snoring next to her, she brought herself off, thinking about her husband cumming earlier whilst he looked at images of a girl who looked very different to her. She felt like she'd never cum as strongly as she did that night in all her life but whilst it felt good, it was also confusing. Surely most women who found their husband masturbating over the thought of another woman would be upset, angry, hurt etc. but she felt oddly turned on and thrilled by it.

As Josie then found herself regularly masturbating at the thought of her husband being turned on by someone else, she decided to take the bold (and scary for her) step and talk to Nigel about it. She didn't say that she'd overheard him enjoying himself as she didn't want to potentially embarrass him, she framed it in a way that she realised he still had sexual needs and that she wanted to help him with his desires. The hardest bit was trying to explain that it made her feel horny to know that he was excited by somebody else but once she'd explained how it could work and Nigel felt as sure as he could be that his wife would also get pleasure out of it, he agreed and that's where their sexual relationship took a totally different track.

From that conversation onwards, whenever they went out somewhere together, Josie would point out attractive women and girls to him, commenting on what she thought might make them appealing to him. When watching TV, she would make comments such as, 'that outfit really shows off her boobs well doesn't it?' or 'wow, she couldn't have got that skirt any tighter could she?' Over time, she learned a lot about what Nigel liked these days and - no surprise - it was the women with the biggest breasts who got his juices flowing the most. However, more recently, she noticed a trend for younger girls. Nigel had started to become obsessed with what he considered the perfect breast shape. Nothing fake. He liked a natural, teardrop shape that moved in accordance with their weight and upturned at the end, pointing firmly outward and topped with large areola with his absolute first choice being the more pale and puffy areola that almost faded into the surrounding flesh.

She also noticed how Nigel became almost desperate for relief sometimes, not long after they seen some busty babe or other. Sometimes, that would result in him having what she called an 'extreme wank' and she would make sure she was the recipient of his swiftly ejecting jizz, frigging her pussy joyously as she watched him in his reverie. Other times, he would fuck her whilst looking at a picture that she could also see and - with the help of her fingers at the same time - she would cum heavily knowing that he was so sexually excited by another woman.

And that's how they unconventionally got their sex life back on track and is also why Josie had nodded to Nigel to get back to what he was doing when Amber had stepped out of the changing room. She knew from Amber's glorious figure that her husband would want to relieve himself very soon after seeing the busty girl in the cave dress and she didn't want anything embarrassing to happen whilst they had customers in the shop.

"Oh darling, you look... well, you look stunning!" Although Jonathan had seen Amber in a variety out outfits and obviously naked a number of times, he still found himself feeling incredibly aroused when he saw her wearing something he hadn't seen before. It felt like everything she wore was just made to showcase her huge tits. Whether it was underwear, a sexy outfit like this, regular everyday work clothes or jeans and a jumper, her gorgeous figure screamed out for attention. Attention that Amber never courted herself and found difficult to deal with.

"It's just a bit err... uncomfortable here," Amber ran her fingers along the neckline, drawing both Jonathan's and Josie's attention to her large bust.

Josie was starting to feel turned on thinking about what her husband must be feeling, having caught a glimpse of the stacked girl standing there in the tight fitting dress.

"Oh, you know, that's because with it being a size 8, the built in cups are are only a B. Ummm, I don't want to speak out of turn but you've been blessed with a bust that's definitely bigger than a B cup but it's fine because as I mentioned earlier, we do alterations here and I can easily swap the cups out for another size if you decide you like the dress."

"Hear that? It's meant to be darling. What d'you think?"

Jonathan felt comfortable in his outfit. It was a one shouldered, tunic type thing made of the same suede/leather combination as Amber's but not as tight. It hung loosely, finishing just above his knees.

"We have these moccasin type slipper shoes for men here and for the ladies, we have these individual, elasticated furry trims that stretch around any boots. They'd look great with the boots you're wearing now." Josie smiled, her head mentally totting up the cost of the hire of the outfits, the accessories and the alterations and knowing that they'd make a good profit here if they chose to take the costumes.

"If you can make the top better fitting like you said, then yes, I like it." Amber smiled as she smoothed her hands down the sides of the dress, really liking the feeling of the smooth, velveteen-like fabric. She imagined her and Jonathan turning up at her parents' house as Fred and Wilma Flintstone and thought it was really unusual plus, she'd feel comfortable in the dress as she just loved how it felt on her.

"Excellent, excellent! This is gonna be a fun one!" Jonathan grinned as he put his arm around Amber and led her back towards the changing cubicle.

"If you pick your slipper/shoe size once you've finished and take this piece of paper out front, Nigel will help you."

Jonathan took the note from Josie and they each disappeared behind their respective curtains.

Josie hurried out to the front of the shop, biting her lip as she approached Nigel, who was pacing up and down between the counter and the door.

"Fuck. FUCK!!" Nigel muttered in as low a voice as he could.

"I know. I know hun but please, calm down. We can... well... you know... have a bit of fun tonight eh?"

"Josie, I..."

"Ssssh!" Josie signalled Nigel to be quiet as she heard Jonathan and Amber approaching.

"Oh, you've got your shoes good. I'll just go and sort the outfits out and pop your one to one side for the alteration." Josie smiled at Amber.

Amber had enjoyed her experience at the shop. Nothing had gone wrong, she liked the outfit and she was with Jonathan. The familiar voice in her head reiterated to her that as long as she was with Jonathan, everything would always be OK.

"Erm, d'you want to go and wait in the car whilst I sort out payment and stuff darling?" Jonathan handed his car key to Amber.

"Sure," she smiled at him, feeling so very special that she was by his side. His girlfriend.

As she left the shop, Jonathan handed the piece of paper that Josie had given him to Nigel, who then started to key the items into the till.

"Right, that's two outfits and that's a two day hire OK as we're not open on Christmas Day or Boxing Day. One pair of mocassins in size 10. One alteration to... err... sorry, I think my wife's forgotten to write down the details of the alteration."

"Oh sure. Don't worry, it never got mentioned back there anyway, I think she was so taken with the dress. The B cups need to be replaced with F cups if that's OK?" Jonathan grinned, half of him knowing what the information he'd just divulged would be doing to Nigel.

"Um... B to err... F? F, is that right?"

"Sure is." Jonathan's grin broadened. He could tell from Nigel's speech and his expression that he must be getting that same stirring in his loins that all men got when they either saw Amber or heard about her breast size.

"S... sorry. I'm sorry to hesitate. It's just... well... she's so slim and it's not often that slim girls have..."

"She's a rare beauty alright and I know what you're trying to say - she's a very busty girl. That's why trying to get things to fit can be an issue sometimes."

"Y... you're a very lucky man Sir."

"I know. I know." Jonathan's wide smile made Nigel feel slightly jealous of him. He imagined that Jonathan would be permanently horny having a girlfriend like that around him all the time.

"OK, so replace with F cups so... that's a total of £120.00 to pay. Card or cash?"

"Hold on, there's one more thing. She wouldn't mention this herself as she'd be too embarrassed but she's quite a daring little thing on the quiet and would want the hemline raising a bit. Could you tack it up another 6 inches at all?"

Nigel visualised Amber in a shorter version of the dress he'd momentarily seen her in earlier. Taking the hem up 6 inches would make it quite short and whilst still wearable, she'd definitely have to take care when bending.

"That'll be an extra £30.00 on top, is that OK?"

"Fine. That's fine. Here - take this and I'll pop back and collect them later."

Jonathan handed £150.00 cash to Nigel.

"Lovely. 5pm OK to collect?"

"Yeah, that's good. I'll see you later and thanks for your help."

"Oh, just one thing before you go."

Jonathan turned back to see Nigel's reddening face looking quite sheepish.

"How old is she? Your girlfriend?"

Jonathan knew that Nigel's question would just be wank fodder for himself but found that thought quite exciting. He felt sure that Nigel would be wanking later, thinking about his busty, young girlfriend and wishing he could fuck her for himself. He wondered what Josie would be doing whilst he indulged himself. Safely out of the way no doubt.

"She's 18. I'll see you at 5."

Jonathan left the shop without waiting around to see Nigel's reaction.

Nigel had started to shake a little. He tended to develop little shakes when he felt really horny but didn't have an immediate outlet. The frustration made his body start to tremor.

"JOSIE!!" He called out to his wife, wanting to share what he'd found out about the girl.

"JOSIE!!"

"Yes, I know, I know!" Josie marched in from the back with the outfits draped over her arm. "Nige, I need to get this outfit altered if he's coming back here by 5 to pick them up but I've just realised, he didn't give me the new cup size! I hope you asked. Well? Did you ask?"

"She's got F cup tits and she's only 18 years old." Nigel's tone was robotic and without expression and he stood staring past his wife and into the middle distance.

"Well, at least you found out, that's great. Hang on - 18 years old you say? Blimey, she's a big girl isn't she?"

Nigel began to palm at his cock through his trousers. Hearing his wife say those words turned him on as it always did when they were out and about spotting sexy girls.

"Jose, I need to go upstairs. I..."

"Oh Nige! I can't! Not yet! I need to get this alteration done and he'll be back at..."

"JOSIE! I need to go now. Come on, just wank me off. Please. I won't last long. I need to cum."

Josie looked at Nigel, his face very red, his hands shaking and a noticeable bulge at the front of his trousers. She had to admit that it was turning her on as well knowing that her husband wanted to cum whilst thinking about the prettiest and bustiest girl they'd ever had in their shop.

"Right - 10 minutes, no more! If you've not cum in 10 minutes, I'm leaving you high and dry matey! Come on!"

She put the outfits on the counter and took her husbands hand, leading him upstairs. She'd already decided that she wouldn't be getting naked as she really wanted to get on with the alterations to the dress.

Nigel flopped down onto the bed and sighed as Josie began to unzip him. He closed his eyes which is something he always did unless he was watching something as he didn't want to see his wife, he wanted to concentrate fully on what was in his mind and at this precise moment, it was Jonathan's slim and sexy girlfriend and her natural F cup tits.

Josie freed her husbands semi hard cock and wrapped her fingers around it.

"Mmmm, that's it. Come on darling, take me in your hand and show me what you can do." (Nigel was now talking to Amber).

Nigel's sessions with Josie always involved a monologue as it helped make things more exciting for him. Josie was used to him saying all sorts of stuff and nothing really shocked her as she was often almost just as turned on as he was.

"Mmmm, yes, that's it. Jeez, you're such a big girl aren't you? F cup tits and you're only 18. Urrgh!"

Josie felt Nigel's cock pulse hard as he reminded himself of her age and the size of her breasts. She began to increase the pace of her strokes up and down his shaft, feeling the hardness increase with every second that passed.

"Mmmm, good girl, good girl. You know, girls with big tits are so much better at sex. God, I wanna fuck you SO hard you sexy little bint. I bet you've got juicy big nipples an' all. I bet one of your nipples is the same size as my wife's whole tit! Oh fuck!"

Josie was now pulling furiously on her husband's cock.

"Teenagers with big tits! F cup! F fucking cup! Bet all the blokes wanted you in college didn't they eh?!"