Butterface

Story Info
Dorky girl turned masked slut.
1.2k words
2.8
5.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her serving coffee in the bakery one morning. A hidden treasure. At first, you'd never even notice her, although her hair was dark blonde and she had blue eyes, her reading glasses made her look 'dorky,' and magnified her eyes -- which were rather beady and close together. She had shoulder-length dark blonde hair with part of it sectioned off into a small ponytail, tied high.

She never caught my attention immediately, I was instead focused on my order. It wasn't until she came around the counter to attend to a customer that I noticed what a great ass and pair of legs she had! She was wearing sky-blue denim mini shorts that weren't necessarily tight; rather loose-fitting. This girl was a hidden treasure after all. You could tell behind those shorts she had an amazing ass -- and those legs! She was the perfect height for a woman -- around 5-7 and just the right weight. She had a great figure; which was rarely noticed due to her prominent and distinctive facial features, and overall 'nerdy' and 'unpopular' type appearance.

The high-top back and white converse hugged her calves' accordingly. I never liked women who were too tall and legs as high as the sky, or women that were too short either. This girl was the perfect height with the best legs I'd ever seen.

I wanted to yank her shorts down and kiss her thighs and ass. I wanted to see what kind of underwear she was wearing. I wanted to fuck her so bad! If I lived in the area, I would have been back every day to get coffee and eventually befriend her. She wasn't wife material. Her face wasn't what I considered 'pretty,' but those legs and ass made up for it! She was your typical 'butterface,' with quirky traits and a borderline 'boring' persona.

I would refer to her as 'Butterface,' in the same manner one would dear, or hun.

I bet she was a real slut deep down and thought about big cocks all the time.

I thought about her sucking my cock with her sexy glasses down on her nose, I imagined her sucking my shaft with delight. I thought about the kinky things we could do. I thought about putting a bag over her head! Or perhaps she could wear a mask! Even better! She had the best ass and legs I'd ever seen on a woman. The thought of bending her over doggy style whilst she was wearing a mask, was almost unbearable. I'd cum inside her without a second thought, regardless of what her face looked like.

My masked slut -- a former geeky shy girl who nobody ever took notice of. She'd become my kinky pleasure. I loved how most guys were too stupid to notice her. I loved how easy she was to obtain, how desperate she was for attention, and how she'd do anything for it.

The hidden treasure had a real sense of loyalty about her as well, not to mention she was smart! She struck me as a really intelligent girl, the type who'd do your homework for you.

There was a lot of hidden qualities I liked about her. I even liked how her face wasn't stereotypically 'pretty.'

She was pretty in her own right, in a unique kind of way. How could I possibly say she was ugly when she made my cock so hard?

She wasn't 'ugly' like a bush pig, just her eyes were slightly close together and her nose pointed down a fraction. Some might say she had a 'bird' type appearance, but her features weren't pointy. Her face was round and fleshy, yet far from fat. I estimated she was 21 years old, -- perfect! There was something so attractive about the stigma a 21 year old girl carried.

I found her strangely cute; regardless of whether she didn't fit the mainstream 'pretty' image.

I bet she was a total freak! I wanted to fuck her in nothing but her converse. I'd have her wear a tight black latex mask with flowing artwork etched into it.

I would bend over my bed facing a vertical mirror so she could see herself in the mask as I was mounting her from behind! I'd tell her what an amazing ass and set of legs she has! I'd tell her how beautiful she looks in the mask and kiss her passionately whilst she sucked my cock, equally as passionately!

As I was fucking her, I'd make it known, I want her to be my masked bitch! That she fulfills my desires like no other woman has before -- that she was a dream come true!

Whilst 'degrading' her, I was making her feel special. Emotions were raw and refreshing as everything we were doing was aligned with our true selves. We were representing the truth and she was getting off over 'embracing' her flaws; 'enhancing' her flaws.

Every time she wore her mask she looked more pretty and attractive than the most pretty and attractive girls I'd ever seen, therefore, she was a winner to me! When I got bored of her mask. I'd buy her new masks all the time. Our relationship was going to be far from boring.

Who would have thought ugly could have been so sexy!

Human nature was so interesting. Although I never called her ugly; I subtly did, by telling her how beautiful she looked in her mask. All this done was turn her on! I loved how securely, insecure she was -- how confident she was within herself.

She knew her place in the world and wasn't a pretentious idiot that constantly spoke about herself!

She rarely spoke at all and when she did it was always a well-thought-out injection of intelligence.

She made my cock harder than no other woman did on this planet. What a contrast I thought! The dorky plain girl behind the counter at the bakery. To being positioned doggy style revealing her gorgeous legs and ass, shimmering in sex sweat.

Nobody noticed her at the bakery but if guys had seen her in the position I had with her mask, they'd have thought she was the sexist bitch on planet earth and would have been desperate to find out her name. I guess the contrast was even hotter considering I was the stereotypical 'pretty' boy who she'd only ever dreamed of, and would do anything to satisfy given the chance. I kept admiring her body and she knew it! I never looked away and wanted her to notice and she kept looking back at me as if she was intrigued -- most likely wet! She was loving my daring stares which expressed extreme confidence. A man who knows what he wants.

She made me feel lucky. Lucky that I had eyes to see.

I couldn't get over how tight her body was, curves in the right places, thighs, calves, and ass! Her stomach was flat and she had very perky tits. I'd say about a B cup, maybe slightly bigger. Perky tits suited her to a tee!

It wouldn't be long before we were experimenting with gags, how pretty she'd look with an open gag placed in her mouth, especially in her mask! She was the perfect candidate for a mask. She was born to wear a mask.

Eventually, when we got closer, I'd explain to her that I never want to see her without a mask again. I thought about how she'd never want to be seen without a mask again, especially because I was so madly in love with her whilst she was wearing it and treated her so affectionately!