BWC For Strong Black Men

Story Info
Devin helps the bisexual Stevenson forget Malika.
1.4k words
2.6
5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Devin Arnett is a short, slender, red-haired and pale-skinned young Irish-American fellow living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. One day, while in his dorm at Northeastern University, Devin is visited by his buddy Stevenson Croix, a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent. Stevenson was in a heap of trouble as his embittered ex-girlfriend Malika Draughn called the cops on him, and he had to leave the apartment they shared in Bridgewater. When there's a domestic dispute, the authorities always side with the woman, and the man is always at fault. Such is the law in the United States of America.

"I've got nowhere else to go," Stevenson said to Devin. The young Haitian man was being totally honest. He'd hitched a ride from Bridgewater to Boston and had run out of funds. Stevenson's parents Amelie and Jean-Paul Croix were vacationing in the Caribbean and attempts at reaching them had been unsuccessful. Stevenson was caught between a rock and a hard place. Devin and Stevenson have been old buddies since their high school days, so Devin let his pal stay at his place for a couple of days. What are friends for?

"Stay as long as you want," Devin said to a very grateful Stevenson. The two buddies left the Northeastern University campus and went to grab a bite at a nearby restaurant. Stevenson bought Devin lunch and the two stocked up on groceries. They returned to the dorm, and spent the day watching movies, playing video games and having a good time. Devin understood Stevenson's problems all too well. A few months ago, Devin split from his girlfriend Mira Yamamoto, a gorgeous young Japanese woman whose uptight parents didn't approve of her relationship with Devin.

"Sorry to hear about you and Mira," Stevenson said to Devin, who smiled and nodded. Devin was quite fond of Mira Yamamoto, but he was still disappointed that she didn't stand up for him when her parents vilified him simply because he wasn't Japanese. A lot of people think that Asian families love seeing their daughters with White men but that's not always the case. The prejudice against interracial relationships cuts across all cultures, and some people simply won't budge on that. Devin loved Mira Yamamoto, but he had to move on with his life.

"I've moved on from Mira," Devin assured Stevenson, who smiled and nodded. The two best pals watched the old TV show Stargate on television. Back in the day, during Halloween, Devin would dress up as scientist Daniel Jackson while Stevenson dressed up as the Jaffa warrior Teal'C, the toughest guy on the TV series Stargate. In those days, Stevenson and Devin were inseparable. Hell, Devin even dated Lorraine, one of Stevenson's cousins. Things didn't work out with Lorraine and Devin split with her, but he remained close friends with Stevenson. That's how tight the two best buddies were...

"Plenty of hot women on your campus, Devin, you will forget about Mira once you get another girlfriend," Stevenson assured his buddy. Devin nodded at Stevenson but didn't say anything. For a very long time, Devin had been carrying a secret. The young Irish-American fellow, a devout Catholic, felt conflicted over the fact that he was bisexual. Devin felt attracted to both girls and guys. Hell, Devin tended to like women and men from minority backgrounds. He simply wasn't attracted to White girls or White guys. Devin likes men and women of color. Devin likes interracial on his bisexuality, and there's nothing wrong with that.

"I sure know to pick the wrong women," Devin said to Stevenson, who laughed and nodded in agreement. One time, while visiting Stevenson at his former campus, Bridgewater State University, Devin met a tall, gorgeous Hispanic woman named Mariella Cornejo. The dark-haired, bronze-skinned, busty and big-bottomed Mariella Cornejo was totally Devin's type, but she had a temper. Devin put up with Mariella's antics because she sucked his dick like a pro and would ride him like there was no tomorrow. Eventually, Mariella went too far with her bullshit and Devin dumped her.

Stevenson looked at Devin, and smiled at his best pal. The burly Haitian fellow hadn't been totally honest with his pal Devin, though. Stevenson's ex-girlfriend Malika Draughn kicked him out over the fact that she caught him getting his dick sucked by her best pal Keith, one of those fruity White boys who has to have a Black female best friend. Incensed, Malika attacked both Stevenson and Keith. Wising up, Keith fled the scene but Stevenson tried to argue with Malika, hence why she called the cops. Stevenson's bisexuality got exposed, and he was in a bind until his parents returned. What's a brother to do?

"Stevenson, I'm going to tell everyone in the Hood that you're bisexual," Malika Draughn shouted to her ex as he fled the scene. Stevenson knew that the tall, curvy and sexy, big-booty Black woman would make good on her promise. Malika Draughn is a really intense and passionate woman. Back when they were together, Malika would let Stevenson stick his dick in her mouth and pussy. Malika refused to let Stevenson fuck her in the ass because of her religious upbringing. Well, Keith the fruitcake had no objection to letting Stevenson fuck his ass, so Stevenson fucked him good. Stevenson likes sex with anything that moves. Why can't Malika Draughn understand that?

"I can help you forget about Mira Yamamoto," Stevenson said to Devin, and he then grabbed his buddy and kissed him. Devin was quite surprised when Stevenson kissed him since the burly Black man was all about the ladies. Devin knew that Stevenson had bisexual tendencies but he preferred women and would never have a relationship with a man. Devin cared too much about his friendship with Stevenson to ever make a move on him, so he dated gorgeous women like Mira Yamamoto and only dealt with fellas on occasion. Well, Stevenson definitely crossed the line now...

"I want you," Devin admitted to Stevenson when they came up for air. Stevenson grinned and undressed Devin. The short, skinny White dude surrendered to the big and tall, strong Black man. Devin got on his knees and sucked on Stevenson's big Black cock. Stevenson sighed happily as Devin fellated him. Stevenson loves getting his dick sucked, and whether he's getting sucked by a hot Black woman like Malika Draughn, a fruity fucker like Keith, or a masculine Irish fellow like Devin, he always enjoys himself. The two bisexual gentlemen grabbed condoms and lube before they continued with their manly fun.

"Oh fuck," Stevenson groaned as Devin worked his thick White cock into his tight Haitian butt hole. The burly, dark-skinned Haitian stud stroked his big Black cock as his buddy Devin fucked him. Devin raised Stevenson's legs in the air as he continued to fuck him in the ass. A skinny White dude with a big White cock is fucking a big Black man, and it's absolutely frigging hot. Some strong Black men like riding big White cocks and there is nothing wrong with that. Devin grabbed Stevenson's hips and pounded his big pale cock into his Black ass.

"Strong Black men need to ride big White cocks too," Devin said as he rammed his cock up Stevenson's ass. Moaning deeply, Stevenson had the time of his life as Devin filled his Black ass with his big White cock. Yeah, Stevenson likes to fuck women and men of all races. The Haitian stud has a big Black cock and loves to stuff it into women's holes and men's holes. Sometimes, though, Stevenson likes to get fucked and when that happens, he only selects big White cocks to get the job done. Devin fucked Stevenson's ass until the big and tall Haitian man tapped out. Exhausted, the two best pals lay side by side, happy as can be.

"Good times," Stevenson said to Devin, who smiled and nodded. The next day, the two of them hung out, drinking beer, eating pizza and watching TV. Stevenson never brought up the fun he and Devin had that night. It was just a secret between them. Three days later, Stevenson's parents returned from their second honeymoon in the Caribbean. Stevenson thanked Devin for everything and returned to his parents place. The handsome Haitian stud forgot all about his ex Malika Draughn and began dating a big-booty African chick named Fatima. Stevenson and Devin are still friends. Life goes on. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers