All Comments on 'Cage'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 3 years ago
Odd choice for you

Thanks for the story but it’s just off the mark for why I love/hate your writing.

No twisted psycho event, violent revenge, or mind fuck perpetrated against a man who didn’t deserve it. Instead you wrote a simple plot line of how people globally are kidnapped and thrown into the sex trade against their will.

But instead of an innocent man getting abused, you turned the tables on a pimp. A scum sucking piece of flesh deserving of some punishment who you simply and quite literally, placed in a gilded cage. To be honest, I believe taking his ill gotten gains and throwing him into prison with bubba would have better. This guy gets a chance to live the perfect life of cam guy and slave based sex worker with fine wine, savory steak, a health care plan, and his anonymity. Is there any downside for him in choosing the latter between those two options?

Usually you are a voice of people with misplaced self righteousness and those who are harbingers / apocalyptic deliverers of twisted punishments. But none of that here.

Undeserving men get abused in your stories, and yet this deserving asshat gets off easy. Kinda disappointed.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Interesting story. I would have liked a two way conversation, but at this point in his imprisonment he would probably be raving and screaming at them. If a later version comes up, after a few months or years of his service he might be able to have a rational conversation with his former employees, talking about their past lives and trying to convince them to change things up, to his betterment.

Five thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If the lower body can stick out...

...and has freedom of motion, that suggests a hole large enough for him to escape. Also, nothing in the description of the cage shows a way to prevent him from orienting his head where they intend his feet to be.

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

This whole effort is a big failure on the business plan front. People will pay to see a lot of weird shit on the internet, but out of shape bottoms are in surplus in the gay/bi male world and I can't see them making their money back on their cage investment.

As far as the story goes, I was left wanting more of something. I get the concept, but we didn't get a chance to hate the guy enough to embrace the far fetched punishment suggested. I may have missed something when my eyes started glazing over from all the enema, hot oil and sex doll descriptions.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

The basic premise of this revenge story was fine. The description of his services-to-be made me chuckle. I couldn't visualize the cage he was kept in that would expand to the approximate size of a king sized bed and shrink to a two foot by two foot cube allowing his head and lower extremities freedom. I couldn't grasp the cage and, thusly figured the women's plans were too complicated to work. I think the possibility of fitting him in an S&M leather suit would work better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whores meet 9 - 5

Please.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
I usually try to be positive, but...

This is the stupidest piece I have ever read. Apologies to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More worthless tripe

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weird Writing Style - Came up Short

Your writing style of having the women describe what will happen left me feeling teased with no release, so to speak. None of it actually happened, it was just promises made empty by the lack of continuation. Instead of writing "you'll be tortured by xyz" why not have the scenes be carried out? Disappointing overall. Great concept, poor execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More garbage from the worst author on this site. Go away. Stay away.

anifreikanifreikover 2 years ago

I don't get stories like this. The level to which things are planned out, it's doubtful to escape later, but it's easy to defeat now while they're running their mouths. Just lie down and refuse to get up. Obviously they want him alive and undamaged, so they have to turn off the cage or it will crush him and all is lost. They're getting off on forcing him to accept his punishment, so don't. It's his will versus theirs, so don't give in. The business model doesn't work if the have to tranquilize him, or they'd have put him in position while he was out the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous garbage. Just refuse to get up. They'd have to get close or let you die. They get close, they die. Stupid.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

There had to be a more plausible way to get this asshole. It's just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Laughably bad. Go to Jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not receive a "get out of jail free" card. Terribly writing. Ridiculous ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They'd be in prison for the rest of their lives. Just stupid.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

I hope these girls get what is coming to them for sure. Very excessive and mean.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, I certainly would have liked to have several more chapters of his adventures with the girls. Sounds like a lot of fun for them and (maybe) not so much for him. Well, he was a pimp and was not kind to his women so sounds like a fair way to get some retribution. I would just what the girls were charging for his services. I know that there was a sliding scale for some folks but the elite folks would be paying a good deal. Maybe the girls will take a big portion and just give him a dollar for each day he works? Please write more chapters of this prick's workouts. I like that he wears a collar but would have liked it to be a proximity or perimeter kind that if he is out of bounds he is shocked senseless. Maybe he should be fitted with a cockcage with a GPS and Shocking features. Add a large diameter sounder and now we are getting somewhere. More chapters please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous