Caged! Pt. 03

Story Info
Caged husband gets Prince Albert piercing.
3k words
4.3
7.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caged! Part 3

By Fantasizeandrealize

The next day after breakfast Carrie announced that we were going to the piercing salon.

"What for?" I asked.

"We ae going to get you a Prince Albert piercing, so that you can be fitted with a more secure cage." She replied smugly.

"I refuse!" I stated, "I am not having a hole pierced through my cock!"

"Well then pack your bags, because I will be filing for divorce." Carrie stated assertively.

It turned me on, the way she was calling the shots and lording it over me. I begged her not to make me get pierced. I told her that I did not want to leave the family that I love. I reminded her that I am already locked up secure, and that she had gotten more sex from me in the last week than in the past two years.

"If Glen wears a cage, that is locked in by a piercing, then so can you!" She told me authoritatively.

I hated Glen more than ever, as I sadly agreed to the piercing. The piercing solon was in a kind of bohemian section of town. All the workers and clients in it had all sorts of weird piercings, all over and body modifications. It wierded me out.

Carrie walked me over to the counter and told the lady that she had an appointment for my Prince Albert piercing. The clerk quickly found the appointment in the book and told us to wait for the piercer. Five or so minutes later a big bearded guy with tons of piercings came over and introduced himself as Needles. He had us follow him to a gurney, which he motioned me up onto, and then closed the curtains around us.

My wife told Needles that we were there for a Prince Albert piercing. Needles demanded that I take off all my clothes. I did and sat back on the gurney. Needles showed some facial surprise at my cage and told me that it would have to be removed. Carrie took the key from around her neck and took it off. Needles put a paper sheet over me, and pulled my cock through a slit in the sheet. He arranged a stainless-steel pan with some instruments in it, on the counter, and put on surgical gloves. He then inspected my cock rolling it around some looking at it from all angles. I got semi hard from the handling.

Before I knew what was happening Needles had inserted some kind of plastic rod into my pee-hole. It didn't hurt but it felt weird.

"Don't move." He commanded, "This will only sting a little."

Immediately after the warning he stabbed my poor penis with a needle, and I felt a sharp prick but it was bearable. It hurt more, when he pulled the ring through the needle hole, and screwed the ball on the end.

Needles then told me that I could dress. He gave my wife two bags of Dead Sea mineral salt soak, and instructed me to soak my cock in it twice a day. He said that if I could stand the burn of alcohol that it would be even better. He warned me to keep my cock dry and clean during the day and that I was not to have sex or beat off for six weeks!

I almost died inside at that last command. I had never gone more than two days without cumming! How was I now going to survive six weeks?!

When we got home, Carrie mixed some of the mineral sea salt into warm water and had me soak my cock for a few minutes. She commented on how sexy my new jewelry was and put my cage back on.

"It's going to stay on the whole six weeks so I am sure that you are following Needle's orders." She told me with a smug smile.

I wanted to kill myself. I was not that horny right then, but the thought of six weeks without sex terrified me.

"Now if you want to orally serve me or just make out, I am always game." Carrie suggested, with a grin.

"Let me just sulk some before I blow my brains out." I replied, in my state of self pity.

The weekend passed without any more interactions between Carrie and myself. I took the kids fishing and did some yard work.

By Monday, when I went to work, I was starting to feel really horny again. It had been a record two days for me of not cumming. I didn't have much more than mundane work that week, no big presentations or anything, so my brain started fantasizing about sex.

Jennifer walked by in a pair of skin tight slacks with no panty lines showing. So damn sexy I thought to myself, but it wasn't her ass, that I was fantasizing about. For some odd reason, I was seeing a huge ass, with tons of cellulite ripples all over it, in my mind. All I wanted to do was burry my face in that fat ass. My cock would have burst through my pants, if it were not caged.

What was going on with me? Why was I being turned on by a fat ass? Later that evening before I left the office, I watched Rosie waddle in. Rosie is the cleaning lady. She shows up when we are leaving the office, and works all evening cleaning the place, when no one is around. Rosie is about forty-five years old. She is black, short and fat.

I watched her big tits sway as she waddled down the corridor. When she passed my office, I watched her fat round ass swaying, as she walked by. I was mesmerized. It was gorgeous! I wanted my face in it! What was happening to me?

I stopped at the bookstore on the way home, but it Monday and the place was empty.

I asked the kids how their days went when I got home. They mumbled back to me, and I went to put my brief case in the bedroom. Entering the bedroom, I saw Carrie bending over putting clothes away in a lower dresser drawer. Her ass was humongous and so round, while she was bent over. I could clearly see the indentation of her panties, where they cut into her ass flesh.

I don't know what came over me, but pictures of Rosie's fat ass swaying, and the fat cellulite ridden ass, that I had fantasized about, flashed through my mind. I couldn't believe it but here in front of me was a huge fat ass just like the ones I had been fantasizing about all day!

I quietly walked up behind my wife and just fondled her fat ass. She didn't hear me, and jolted up in surprise. I grabbed some of her ass cellulite in my hand and she gave me the warmest sexiest smile ever. When she leaned in to kiss me, I didn't turn my head away, like I had been for the past few years. I surrendered to it, and kissed her back. I dropped my brief case on the floor and grabbed the back of her head with my hand. My other hand was still grabbing her cellulite ass roll.

We made out like we used to back in college. Carrie wedged a fat thigh between my legs. Her hip bone pushed against my caged and pierced cock turning me on fierce. Carrie held me so tight, and I melted into her huge rolls of fat.

I needed her fat ass at that moment! I disengaged from Carrie and I saw hurt on her face. I bounded to the bedroom door. I shut it, locked it, and bounded back to Carrie. I grabbed her around the waist and kissed her passionately once more. I felt the hurt leave her, and she enveloped me in her love.

We made out for a few minutes and I kept trying to look over her shoulder at her fat ass. I was drawn to it like a magnet. With violence, I pushed her face down onto our bed, and pulled her sweat pants off her huge ass.

She was wearing a lacey red pair of bikini cut panties, under those nasty sweat pants. The dark red contrasted so nicely with her pale white skin. I pinned her onto the bed, with my hand pushing down on the small of her back. I started rubbing and feeling her huge ass with my other hand. I could feel Carrie relax in contentment, as I felt up her pantied fat ass.

I got down behind Carrie, my knees on the floor and did something I had not done since before our first child was born. I buried my face in her ass! It was exhilarating. The soft feel of the satin and lace panties on my face. The intoxicating feminine scent of her body and the skin lotion that she uses. The plush softness of the mounds of flesh beneath the sexy panties and the doughy feel of the rolls of cellulite flesh that I held in my hands.

I Inhaled deeply and just kissed her cheeks all over. I sucked on the skin outside the edges of her panties. I continually inhaled her essence.

Carrie was moaning in pleasure, as I lowered those lacey panties and took them off her fat ass. I used to love eating her ass and had not done so since before our first kid was born. She just put on so much weight that she never lost during that pregnancy, that I was disgusted to do so since.

Now for some reason the fact that it was so fat seemed to turn me on even more! I leaned back some, admiring her big fat round ass and all its cellulite. I had flashbacks of Rossie's fat sexy ass swaying, in my mind. I spread Carrie's fat cheeks and put my face deep in her cleft. I lightly licked from the bottom of her fat cunt to the small of her back. Carrie moaned in pleasure. I teased her asshole with my tongue, circling the skin around the opening lightly, with just the tip.

Carie continued to moan in pleasure. I started licking over the whole hole with the flat of my tongue. I let go of her massive butt cheeks and they closed on my face. I felt the pressure from their weight on the sides of my face as it got trapped between all the fatty flesh. I jabbed my tongue into her hole and I could feel her squirming around my head. The whole thing was turning me on. I felt some pain from the recent piercing as my cock tried to get hard in its cage.

Carrie was wiggling like a hooked worm, and I loved it.

She pushed my head out and said, "Enough! I need you to eat my pussy, since you can't fuck me!"

She flipped over onto her back, and lifted her massive legs up onto the bed. I stayed on the floor and dove in. She kept her pussy waxed bald and I could see every fold. I teased the labia with long licks and sucked them into my mouth. I licked the soft velvety bottom of her gash, where it meets the taint. This drove Carrie wild, and she grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her now swampy cunt. I made long deep licks through her soft slimy folds. I tried licking her pelvic bone from inside.

I made sure to bring my fat wife close and back away four or five times until I latched on to her clit and swabbed it with my tongue. Carrie went nuts with pent up desire and clamped those soft fat thighs to my ears. My nose was mashed into her pelvic bone, and my neck was jolted violently, from her convulsions of pleasure.

"Oh, that was great Honey!" Carrie praised, as her breath started returning to normal. "I need a little more, though. Right now, I am so sensitive and worked up anything will make me blow. Please lay back on the bed."

I laid on the bed and Carrie rolled over lifting a fat leg over my body. She settled her fat fupa right onto my chin with her clit at my lips. She faced my feet. All I could see was a fat round mass of ass cellulite above my face. I lightly licked her clit and brough my hands up to fondle that lump of lard. I was so tuned on by being smothered by my fat wife. I kept grabbing her ripples of cellulite and sucked on her clit. I wondered why this was turning me on. I would have been revolted by this a few weeks ago but now I loved her fat ass! It was all I could think of. My cock ached in its confinement, mutilated with a ring at the tip. Carrie came four more times, before she let me out from under her.

"You know I would gladly relieve you." She said, with a smirk, "But Needles warned us no sex for six weeks until the piercing heals."

The next six weeks were hell. I was horny all the time. I stopped at the adult bookstore about twice a week to give blow jobs. By now some of the other men knew me and just started asking to come into the booth with me.

This was even better than through the wall. Now the guy could see my cocksucking, while I was doing it, and it made me even hornier, being humiliated in person.

At home, I couldn't keep my hands off my fat wife. I was so horny, that in my warped mind, I thought I might get some relief by pleasuring her. As the weeks went by her ass and rolls of flab, just became sexier to me, and I desired them more than ever.

Carrie basked in all this attention. She cooked great meals and spoiled me except for sex.

When the six weeks were up, Carrie removed my cage and inspected the pierced hole closely. She removed the ring and prodded the end of my cock, checking for any soreness. My cock was so hard I could cut diamonds with it.

"It has healed nicely." Carrie said, while removing her dress. "You have been such a good husband, these last six weeks. You have earned your entrance."

I wasted no time pushing her onto the bed and entering her violently from behind. Her fat ass felt so good mashed into my thighs and lower abdomen. My cock exploded in less than a minute.

"Well, that's disappointing." Carrie groaned, "Are you just going to let me lay here all worked up and frustrated?"

She was right. I could empathize with her, after having just gone six weeks, without blowing a load. I had swallowed so many loads at the bookstore, why not one more? Without saying a word, I got down on my knees, and gave her fat gash a long lick.

"Oh my God!" Carrie yelled, into the mattress.

Pleased with myself, at her shock of what I was doing, I savored the tasted of our mixed juices and gave another long lick. With her laying on her stomach with her feet on the floor, it was easiest to reach the bottom part of her cunt where it merges into the taint. I licked and sucked on it till Carrie was squirming and told her to roll over.

When she rolled over, I had better access to her whole cunt and worked on it. Now that she was rolled over, more of my huge pent-up load oozed out, and I sucked it right up. I liked the taste of cum now. I shoved my tongue in as far as it would go and got more. I licked and sucked till I couldn't taste any more of my load. I then attacked her clit and she came hard. I kept at it and she came twice more.

When she was satiated, Carrie got up and went to her dresser. She came back to the bed with a brand-new cage. This cage was a little smaller than the last but it was obviously a more expensive one. It had an internal lock on the ring that went around my balls and it had a small paddle lock on the end. This cage was not made with bars. It was a solid sleeve with some holes in it.

Carrie removed my Prince Albert piercing. She put the cage on to me locking the ring around my balls. This cage felt much more comfortable than the old one. Once it was on, she took the small lock and fed it through a hole on the bottom of the cage. She wiggled it some until it found the opening to my pierced cock. It was a tight fit but she pushed it through and out of the piss slit of my cock. The hasp then came through the front opening of the cage. Carrie pulled it down and locked it.

I could feel the hole on my cock, from the piercing being stretched, from the wider lock hasp. Even though this cage was more comfortable, I was very aware of it, due to the weight of the lock hanging off the end. The lock pulled and tugged at my piss opening, constantly reminding me that it was there.

"This will be your permanent cage." Carrie stated, with delight. "I will return the old one to Michelle. It was Glen's first cage too. You tow share more than you know!"

Carrie and I had a lot of sex the next few days. As I continued to dump my denied pent-up pleasure into her, Carrie's attractiveness, and my attentiveness to her diminished, until I just lost interest. I turned her down a few times and stopped being the great husband, that I was when I was locked for the six weeks.