Caging Cadence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked rapidly, shivering in his grasp.

"Please...have, um a-anal-"

He released her long enough to slap her face, a quick strike across her cheek.

"You know that's not what I want. Say it like the desperate, hungry little slut we both know you are, Cadence."

When she lifted her eyes to his again, there was something different there, something he had only glimpsed once or twice all weekend. Fear, yes, but fire, too...and desire.

"Fuck me in the ass, David," she whispered.

In spite of himself, David felt his jaw drop open. His cock stiffened even more, suddenly tight in his jeans. Her voice was soft, breathy - a little too much, to be honest, clearly a put-on after some porn she had seen. But it was the first moment she had really made it seem like she wanted it. The first time the stubborn, resistant barrier dropped away and was replaced with something willing, something that wanted to participate.

Or so it seemed.

She continued, "You've earned it, haven't you? You caught me. You own me now. Please, fuck me in the ass."

David's heart was pounding. He swallowed, blinking, trying to regain composure.

Suddenly, Cadence's eyes narrowed, and her face split into a devilish smirk. Her voice became mocking.

"Wow, you believed that? That was easier than I thought."

His eyes snapped back to hers. Fire melting ice. She stared up at him coldly, her hair still dripping from the bath water. Her breasts were completely exposed now, heaving over the neckline of the silver dress. The smirk was gone, replaced with her own stoic, flat glare. She titled her head, waiting for his reaction, knowing exactly what she had done.

David stood up, reaching into the tub, pulling the plug. The water began to drain. His heart was racing again, his hands shaking, but he forced himself to take steady, even breaths. The duct tape was still sitting on the floor nearby. He picked it up, tearing off a decent length, then he knelt down in front of Cadence again.

"You just lost your choice," he said, "and your voice."

She bared her teeth, trying to make it difficult for him to tape her mouth shut, so he slapped her across the face. She winced, pressing her lips together tightly, which he took advantage of by pushing the tape over her mouth. Let her try to be bratty with her lips glued together.

He forced her to her feet, pulling sharply on her upper arm and hair, then lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder. She protested behind the tape, so he gave her ass a quick slap, then another when her legs kicked out. She stopped struggling, hanging limply, letting him carry her.

"I don't think I'll knock you out after all, princess," he said, walking as he spoke, his tone venomous. "I want you to be awake and aware for every moment of this. It's going to fucking hurt."

She spat something that sounded an awful lot like, "fuck you" from behind the tape. He laughed, readjusting his grip on her body as they reached the stairs. She moved to struggle again and he gripped her beaten thigh harshly, digging in with his fingernails. She moaned, the sound muffled, and stopped squirming again. His cock was aching to teach her a lesson.

David wasted no time. When they reached the top of the stairs, he marched straight into Laura's room, then into the closet beyond. Seeing the red light was a relief after their unexpected chase through the house.

Cadence clearly didn't feel the same way. He felt her breathing hitch, heard a low whine escape her throat. Her hair was still wet, so he wouldn't have been able to feel her tears dripping, but he still suspected she was crying.

He scoffed. "You asked for this. You didn't mean it, because you're a lying little slut. But what kind of sadist would I be if I passed up this chance, huh?"

They were in the closet now. He forced her over the desk. He had wanted to string her up, but that would give her too much leverage for what was coming next. She was already struggling against him again, twisting her hips and shoulders, tossing her head. He grabbed her by the hair, forcing her face down against the metal surface.

"I gave you a choice," he reminded her. "You decided to be a mouthy little brat instead. This is on you."

She pushed back against him, all hips and ass and wobbly feet, almost losing her balance. He laughed, bumping his cock against her, making her shiver.

"Looks like you want it a little more than you're admitting."

Her heel found the top of his foot and he cursed, stepping back. She almost managed to get away from the desk, lurching awkwardly on her bound feet, but he pushed forward again, slamming her back.

This seemed to daze her for a moment - she went still, and he took the opportunity to untie her hands and refasten them to the cuffs bolted into the desk. He bent down, taking his pocketknife from his back pocket and glancing up at her full ass, which was still covered in the ridiculous, shiny silver dress. He'd take care of that next, but first...

"I have a knife in my hand, Cadence."

Ever-so-gently, he pressed the blade against the back of her knee, proving it to her. She gasped, stiffening. She had started to squirm again when he bent down. He wanted to be certain she was paying attention.

"Right now, I'm just going to use it to cut the tape off your feet, and get you out of this awful dress," he said, "but that can change - all you have to do is give me one reason."

He moved the knife down the back of her leg slowly, letting the flat of the blade caress her skin. Her muscles tensed and unclenched, reacting to the sharp edge, making goosebumps rise along her skin. He smirked, bringing up his other hand, letting his fingernails scratch sharply down her other leg. She gasped and jumped, but he pulled the knife away before it nicked her unblemished skin. He heard her breathe out heavily through her nose, accompanied with another soft whine.

"Stay very still," he admonished her, "cuts on your feet hurt."

He sliced through the tape swiftly, freeing her ankles. As expected, she remained in place, frozen with terror, giving him ample time to clean the remains of the tape away from her skin. He heard her hiss a couple times as the adhesive was ripped away, but she didn't move otherwise.

He hoped he had her properly frightened now. Clearly he had been far too soft on her before.

He forced her ankles apart, attaching them to the table legs. He left her for a moment, retrieving the bottle of lube and some extra rope from the cabinet. He reinforced her bindings, tying her calves to the table legs as well, keeping her spread wide. Her top half was still relatively slack, only bound by her wrists - but he could take care of that by pinning her down with his hands. It would be more fun that way, feeling her squirm and struggle as he impaled her tightest hole with his cock. He hoped she screamed. He was half-tempted to rip the tape off her mouth, but he was so tired of hearing her bratty bullshit.

He picked the knife back up, regarding the dress carefully. It came down in a deep "v" in the back, exposing most of Cadence's spine. It stopped just before the small of her back. The rest was shiny, slinky silver, too tight and sheer for his tastes by far. He imagined it hadn't been her first choice either, given the way she had covered it up with a hoodie. Desperate times, he supposed. He moved up behind her, laying one had flat against the curve of her spine, just above where the silver material began.

"Don't move," he warned her again. Then he slid the knife through the dress, cutting downward. When he had a decent start, he tore the dress away. Once again, her glorious ass was exposed to him. He gently brushed the flat of the blade against the curve where her upper thigh met her ass, making her shiver. Then he leaned over her, cutting through the thin shoulder straps with two quick, decisive slices. He pulled the dress from under her, throwing the remaining scraps away.

Finally, things were as they should have been. She was completely naked, fully accessible to his wandering fingers, his hard cock.

"That's better," he sighed. He folded his knife back up, pocketing it. He wouldn't forget how much it seemed to scare her. But he wanted to direct her fear somewhere else, for the moment.

He cupped her ass with both hands, pushing his hips against her. She moaned, her hands clenching in their cuffs. He leaned his body over hers, letting his bare chest touch her back. Her skin was warm, almost unbearably warm, and so smooth it made him want to cry.

He could have just laid there, skin-to-skin with her...but there were more pressing matters, like the raging hard-on he'd had ever since he forced her head underwater in the bathroom downstairs. Curious, he let his fingers drift, one of his hands finding the hot crevice beneath them, between Cadence's thighs. She gasped through her nose and moaned. He chuckled into her ear, letting his breath fan against her hotly.

"You're soaking wet, Cadence," he told her, stating the obvious. "How does that keep happening, hm? You deny me and scream 'no' and beg me to stop, but then..."

He wriggled his fingers inside of her, enjoying the way she clenched down in response, her hips thrusting back against him. He teased her for a moment longer, stoking her arousal to a higher, hotter level, loving the way she squirmed and moaned for him. She seemed to be reaching that place again, where she was too lost in lust and need to remember to struggle.

She was in for a rude awakening. He was giving her lube, but that was her one allowance. After all, she had tried to escape him, to steal some of their time together, and then mouthed off when he gave her a chance to repent. He had to postpone punishing her for this morning's lies just to address her bratty, insolent attitude. Fucking her ass was going to be fun for him...and agony for her.

He pulled away from her, leaving her hungry cunt grasping for him. It almost seemed like she had forgotten why they were here. Or maybe she was hoping to tempt him with her sweet, wet little pussy, as if he would choose to make her feel good when an equally satisfying fuck was just a few inches away - one that would make her scream in pain, not pleasure.

He unbuckled his belt, setting it down nearby, in case he decided he needed to hit her with something. Then he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, pulling out his hard, aching cock. It was hot and heavy in his hand, and he had to admit that, for a moment, her dripping cunt was a visceral temptation. But he maintained his focus.

David opened the bottle of lube with a satisfying snap, grinning as this simple sound elicited a little noise of apprehension from Cadence. She was much more tolerable with her mouth taped shut. He squirted a generous amount into his palm, slicking up his bare cock. Then, without a word, he pressed the entirety of his forefinger into her tight, puckered asshole, swirling it around, spreading lube there as well. This earned him a shocked groan, as her hips rocketed forward and banged into the edge of the table - she was clearly desperate to escape him, but she had nowhere to go. He withdrew his finger quickly, not wanting to give her any additional time to adjust.

"Hope you're ready, slut," he growled, gripping her tightly by the waist. She started grunting in a staccato rhythm behind the tape, clearly trying to get his attention. He rolled his eyes and leaned forward, pulling on the back of her head sharply so that her face was angled up towards him.

"What was that, slut? Speak clearly. Oh, wait. You can't."

He met her eyes, grinning maliciously. Her expression was somewhat hidden by the duct tape, but her eyes were pleading, her brow contracted in anxiety. He brought his other hand up and stroked her face gently - it was still covered in lube. She recoiled, realizing he was touching her with the finger that had been inside her ass just a moment before. He laughed.

"God, you're so oversensitive. You're clean down here, little one. The mess should be the least of your concerns."

She shook her head, hindered by his grip on her hair. Her chin wriggled, the lower half of her face moving as she desperately tried to jostle the tape away from her lips. He finally took pity on her, wanting to hear her beg for him.

Still holding her hair, he struggled clumsily with the tape and his lubed up hand. When he finally got a good grip on the edge, he didn't hesitate - he ripped the tape off in one clean, quick stroke.

She cried out, wincing.

"Hope whatever you had to say was worth that."

"Would've happened anyway," Cadence mumbled darkly.

He shook his head, closing his eyes for half a moment. So damn stubborn, so mouthy, even immobilized beneath him with his cock an inch from her ass.

"What was so important, Cadence? I have no patience left."

"I..." Cadence swallowed. She had clearly lost her nerve. He scoffed. What a waste of tape.

"So quiet, all the sudden."

He spread her cheeks open slowly, revealing her crinkled, tight hole. It looked a little red and swollen, both from his recent invasion and the toy he had plugged her with earlier. She should have been grateful that his cock wasn't the very first thing that he'd fucked it with. He reached out with his thumb, almost by habit, gently rubbing around the outer edges of her asshole. She gasped and hissed, the hole contracting before his eyes.

He couldn't remember ever being more eager to take someone's anal cherry.

"Sir, please," she said, her voice cracking. "You can't do this before you...before you even-"

He laughed, the sound almost warm. "Is that what's bothering you? You're right, Cadence. What kind of dirty, amoral little whore gets her ass fucked before her cunt? This has to be so degrading for you."

She lowered her head so it was pressed against the desk.

"Let's just get this over with," she mumbled.

"Ah-ah-ah," David said, clucking his tongue. "You can do better than that. What about that little performance you put on earlier, hm? You could say that stuff about me winning again, about how I own you. That was pretty great, even if you thought you were lying."

He thought he heard her sob.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," he said, taking on a faux-sympathetic tone. "Once the agonizing burning stops, I've heard it starts to feel kind of good. You might even enjoy it. Who knows, maybe this moment marks the beginning of your life as an anal slut. Now, one more time, before I get my knife back out...beg me."

She mumbled into the table, so low he couldn't make out a single word. He slapped her ass harshly and her head snapped up as she gasped.

"Louder," he admonished.

"Please fuck me in the ass," she whispered, her voice cracking. This earned her another slap. He took his cock in his hand, slipping it between her full cheeks, lining it up against her tightest hole. She shivered, her nearly-dry hair falling down around her bare shoulders. The collar was around her throat, an ever-present reminder of their dynamic, of how he owned her. He almost wished her could see her face, but taking her from behind was so much more degrading.

"Again, Cadence. Make me believe it. This is your fault. If you hadn't tried to escape, I wouldn't have to remind you of your place."

"Please fuck me in the ass, sir," she repeated at a normal volume, her voice flat and bored.

He laughed, forever impressed with her audacity. "One more chance, Cadence. Or my pocketknife comes back out and you earn a new scar - something to remember me by forever."

This time he was certain she sobbed. Her whole body started to shake. He felt his cock get even harder.

"Sir...David." Cadence took a deep breath. When she spoke again, she sounded far more like she did when she was begging him to stop, her voice sweet and soft and full of desperation. It sounded genuine, for real this time. "Please fuck my ass, David. Please, please, ple- ahh! Oh, god -"

He pressed forward. The head of his cock was barely inside of her. He felt her clamp down immediately. He held her hips steady with one hand, then slowly stroked her back with the other. Despite the lube, she was so scared and tight that he couldn't even fit himself inside.

"Deep breaths," he ordered gently. "Come on, Cadence. Breathe in...breathe out, that's it. Again. Breathe in...breathe out." He kept up this mantra, slowly rubbing her back, giving her a chance to adjust.

After a count of twenty, she was breathing deeply on her own. Her shoulders drooped, her body unconsciously going limp as she focused on her breath. The tightness squeezing the head of his cock lessened, just a little.

The moment he felt her relax, he kept his promise.

David thrust forward harshly, gripping her hips with rough, cruel hands. His cock plunged deep into Cadence's ass, making her scream. He heard her feet struggling in the cuffs, felt her pull hard against all of her bindings, desperate to get away from this searing invader in her tightest, most forbidden hole. He was inside of her, really and truly, for the first time. This was different than taking her mouth. This engaged that primal, raw part of him that wanted nothing more than to conquer, unaware and uncaring of the shuddering, crying girl beneath him.

But fuck, she was tight. Even tighter when his brief relaxation exercise clearly fled Cadence's mind, replaced with discomfort and terror.

Slowly, agonizingly, David forced himself to pull out. She was clamping down on him, her body utterly rigid. It was almost painful to be inside of her. He retreated until the head of his cock was all that was left - then he pushed forward again, forging through a nearly-unyielding path. He grunted when his cock sank home. She was hot, slick (thanks to the lube), and unbelievably tight.

Another scream left her mouth, this one much louder and more uncontrolled than the last. He released her hips and reached around her, taking pity. His fingers found her clit and she gasped. She moaned, sagging, her asshole loosening up a little. He laughed, leaning forward so that his mouth was close to her ear again. He could smell the sweetness of her hair, could feel the softness of the skin on her back. She whimpered and wiggled underneath him, a trapped, trembling bird.

"I can make it feel good, princess," he whispered, "if you prove you deserve it. What are you willing to give me..."

David paused, taking a moment to draw his cock out again, groaning. He kept his fingers against her clit, easing her through it. He rubbed her in soft, small circles, using a light, teasing touch, knowing the contrast of his gentleness and the hard dick inside her tightest hole would drive her wild.

He thrust into her, bottoming out, then finished his sentence, "...to make the pain go away?"

Cadence was panting, clearly unable to deny the way he was making her feel. She struggled to catch her breath.

He took advantage of her silence by thrusting out and back into her again, enjoying the way she shuddered. He swirled the tips of his fingers around her clit and the opening of her cunt, teasing her, drawing out the sweeter, softer sensations her body was capable of producing. She cooed, groaning when he pulled out again - then she gasped.

This time he didn't stop, just fucked her hard for a moment. He moved his hand from her clit and she whined, her moans suddenly turning to cries of discomfort as he gripped her hips and rammed his cock into her ass. He plunged in and out of her without remorse, momentarily lost in the incredibly tight, hot hole and the way it gripped and stroked his cock, urging him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper...

"No, no, nooo, wait -" she cried, "sir, please, stop, I can't -"

He relented, slowing down, then stopping when he was buried inside of her again.