Caging Cadence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, he didn't want to think about everything he had done, how many lines he had crossed, how much damage he had inflicted on an innocent, teenage virgin. He fallen so far so fast, never giving himself time to think about anything beyond this weekend. While it was just him and Cadence, he had felt like he had a handle on it.

Seeing Laura had brought reality crashing in, and he lost his footing. He stumbled and acted purely on impulse after hours and hours of sexual debauchery. Obviously his instincts couldn't have been worse. It was the biggest mistake he had ever made. The worst choice.

It changed him.

Once Laura was gone, David lost all of his confidence and energy.

He had sat alone on the couch in the dark for nearly an hour, staring straight ahead, trying desperately to see a way out. It took him a long time to come around to using the drugs. He always carried a few "party favors", particularly after he had started forming vague thoughts of orchestrating something like this for Cadence.

He hadn't really even planned on using them. He had wanted her lucid. They were intended as a last resort.

But now...well, it would be better if she could forget. Something to take away her pain. Something to give him time to set up their final hours together.

This thought spurred him into action, so he collected what he needed to subdue Cadence, and returned to the closet. After that, it had just been a matter of letting her blow off enough steam to convince her to drink.

It was time for one last scene. It would be a long one.

But by the end, he planned to take everything from her.

Finally.

He set to work, leaving her to rest on the couch. He popped some frozen lasagna in the oven. He set the dining table and opened a bottle of red wine, pouring two generous glasses. He found his phone and queued up some quiet music. He dimmed the lights in the dining room, then went back upstairs to retrieve the rest of his tools. Even if Cadence woke up, she'd have a tough time moving very quickly for a while.

In the closet, he opened the cabinet in the corner and started collecting things. He found a velvet storage sack in one of the drawers and filled it with rope, duct tape, and cuffs. He retrieved the Magic Wand from the floor and found a sleeping mask. Finally, he added the circular gag with the plug in the middle.

When he came back downstairs, Cadence was in the same position as before, breathing quietly. But his presence seemed to bother her. As he moved around the room setting things up, she began to stir, her face frowning and wincing as she whimpered.

Almost forty minutes passed by the time David was ready to tie Cadence up again. She had slept restlessly on the sofa, muttering to herself and occasionally gasping out loud and snapping awake - but only for a few seconds, before she drifted off again.

He wondered if she was hallucinating. She was having some strange dreams, at the very least.

Curious, he slipped his hand between her thighs, probing for her pussy. He was unsurprised but delighted to find her hot and wet, and wondered what she could be dreaming about.

"David -" she panted in her sleep, "please...let me..."

David chuckled.

He lifted her from the chaise sofa and carried her to the dining table. She began to wake up, blinking around, still in the dreamlike state between consciousness and wakefulness. He set her down in the chair to the left of the head of the table, helping her stay in a sitting position as he began to secure her torso to the back of the chair. He wrapped ropes around her waist and the back of the chair, tying them tight. Then pulled her arms behind her back and cuffed them together. Finally, he duct taped both of her ankles to the front legs of the chair.

Then he got up and went to the kitchen to get dinner. He quickly served their food, not caring too much about presentation, watching anxiously as Cadence finally started to show signs of waking up completely. He had no way of knowing what she would remember. He had to play this just right. With luck, he could make her forget about her mom for a little while, and the aid of his little helper, ketamine.

He went to her side, kneeling over, brushing her hair behind her ear. He lifted her chin in one hand and cupped her cheek with the other. Then he leaned over and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Wake up, honey. It's time for dinner."

***

With extreme effort, Cadence opened her eyes.

She felt hot and feverish, and she was certain she was still dreaming at first. David pressed his lips against hers again, more insistently this time. Her mouth moved to kiss him back, though she felt she had little control over the action.

She groaned low in her throat, trying to speak, but she felt so slow and sleepy, and only a little squeak came out. His lips felt soft and gentle against hers, and too real. The fuzzy, confusing images of her dreams had been so surreal and hard to grasp, but that touch was fire against her skin.

Her eyes snapped open, finding his and focusing.

"Good girl," he whispered, keeping his face close. "Are you hungry? I cooked for us."

She blinked. "Wh-what are...where are we?"

"I told you," he said softly. He kissed her cheek, and then her neck, helping her keep her chin tilted up with his hand. His teeth scraped her skin, making her shudder. He landed a final kiss on her bare shoulder, then straightened up. "It's time for dinner."

He sat down beside her at the head of the table. She watched him through blurry eyes, struggling to acclimate to the situation. She stared down at her plate in confusion. Lasagna. Some of the wine her mom kept around for guests. She moved to lift her hands, but found they were bound behind her back.

"I'm stuck," she said stupidly.

She smacked her lips, and shook her head, trying to remember what happened before she woke up. She remembered being angry - really, really angry, but she couldn't remember why. She had a feeling David had done something truly awful to her.

She frowned, closing her eyes and focusing hard. She stared down at her beaten thighs and felt the lingering pain on her backside from their brutal punishment earlier in the day. Was that why she was so upset? Had he beaten her so hard she passed out?

She turned her head, looking out the bay window. It was completely dark outside. The grandfather clock by the door said it was nearly two o'clock in the morning. Had she slept on the chaise? She dimly remembered lying prone and naked on it, feeling cold. How long had they been downstairs?

She shook her head again, harder. She knew she was missing something.

She groaned louder, this time in frustration.

"What's the matter, princess?" David asked, picking up his fork and cutting into his lasagna. "Feeling a little fuzzy?"

"I can't remember...how did we get here?"

"We walked downstairs."

"Obviously."

He looked up at her sharply. "Watch your tone, little girl."

"Sorry, sir - I-I meant...you were punishing me. For...something..."

He clucked his tongue.

"Typical. Of course you don't remember. Well, that's fine. It's over now and it's time for dinner."

That was kind of weird. He had spent the weekend emphasizing the reason for her punishments.

She watched as he lifted up his wine glass and took a sip, making a huge effort to focus on his hand as it traveled from the table to his mouth.

Her eyes lingered on his lips. When he kissed her, it only made her more confused.

He had done so few sweet things like that, she was sure she could remember them all. Making her food, giving her that bath, always bringing her water...

Suddenly, she had a stark memory of being strung up in the closet, rage boiling in her blood, taking a straw in her mouth. But before she could really grasp it, the memory faded.

Cadence froze, her heart pounding, making her suddenly more alert.

She couldn't remember any of that at all. When was she strung up, and why?

She pushed hard, trying with all of her concentration to place her most recent memory, whatever came before or after the closet and the cup.

She could remember being on her mother's bed with David, entwined with him in passion. She could remember how desperately she had wanted him to believe that she desired him, that she was willing to give herself to him. But he had seen through that...

What happened after that? She looked more closely at her thighs, paid deeper attention to the pain in her ass and the back of her legs. There were marks she couldn't remember receiving. She wasn't in much pain, but she could feel welts and bruises on her backside that she didn't earn from the belt on her thighs.

David took another bite of lasagna. He was focused on his food, not paying any attention to her. She looked at her plate, feeling her stomach grumble, then struggled to lift her arms again.

"Um..." she said, not sure what he wanted from her. How was she supposed to eat with her arms cuffed behind her back? He ignored her, taking a long sip of wine.

"S-Sir," she said, a little more loudly. He set his glass down and looked at her with a measured stare.

"Yes, Cadence?"

"How am I supposed to eat?" She moved her shoulders up and down, indicating her bound arms.

He laughed. "Well, for starters, you can wait until I'm finished."

Her stomach grumbled. "Seriously?"

He nodded, taking another bite.

Cadence turned away from him, flabbergasted and flushing red.

David took his time eating. He didn't speak to her or look at her, and she didn't have much to say to him. She was still struggling to piece together the events that led them to this strange dinner. She expected no straight answers for him, as she knew he would only use her confusion to his advantage.

She wasn't completely naive - she had a feeling he had drugged her. But she couldn't remember when, or why. She knew she had lost several hours. Had she been unconscious that whole time? She didn't think so.

It terrified her to think of being fully unconscious around him, totally vulnerable to whatever twisted machinations he could dream up.

No, something told her that a lot more had happened that she had been perfectly lucid for, but she couldn't remember now because of whatever drug he had given her. She tried to remember what she had learned about date rape drugs during freshman orientation, but she hadn't been paying much attention. It just seemed like something she wouldn't have to worry about - she never went to parties.

Finally, when his plate was clean, David wiped his mouth on a napkin and put his fork down. He turned to her, looking at her expectantly. A minute passed before Cadence realized he was waiting for something.

"What...?" Cadence asked. "Can I eat now?"

"How do you get things you need?" He laced his fingers together and set his elbows on the table, not looking at her.

"Um..." Her head was getting clearer, and she had an easier time focusing when he spoke to her. "Can I eat, please, sir?"

"Nope, not with your arms bound behind your back like that. I thought you figured that out already. You may eat, however, if you figure out how I expect you to."

For a wild moment, she thought he wanted her to lean forward and eat without her hands, like a dog. But her torso was tied to the back of the chair, not giving her much wiggle room.

"So...untie me then. Please. Sir."

He laughed. "Credit for trying, I guess. But no."

Cadence sat there for a moment, unsure of what to do next. Then she remembered something David had said to her on their first night together.

"You'll be eating out of the palm of my hand, maybe literally."

She closed her eyes, sighing. He watched her face, drinking in her mortified expression as she understood.

"That's humiliating."

"That's the point, Cadence. Surely you get that by now."

She met his eyes unwillingly. She could feel flames on her cheeks. She could only manage to mumble, "Will you please...help me eat?"

"I guess that's good enough. But given that this is the beginning of a routine I intend to establish, I expect you to do better next time. I want you to ask me to feed you."

Cadence nodded, grateful he wasn't pressing the issue. She was so focused on getting to eat that she missed the deeper meaning of what he was saying.

David lifted up her fork and cut into her lasagna, raising the food to her lips. "Open," he commanded.

Cadence obeyed, blushing brilliantly as he fed her by hand. This went on for a few more bites, until Cadence started to feel thirsty. She eyed the glass of wine.

"What? What is it, slut?"

She glanced away. "I'm thirsty, sir. Will you please give me some wine?"

He nodded, lifting the glass to her lips and helped her take a sip.

This went on, David feeding her bites and sips slowly, watching her eat with a small smile.

By the time she was finished, Cadence felt totally debased. It was such a simple act - like earlier in the day when he threatened to watch her relieve herself. There were basic, human things that she wanted to do for herself, alone, without him guiding her every step of the way.

She flashed back again to the cup and the water, to her arms being bound up above her head. She felt too sore, like she had endured a stiff position for too long. Being bound again now wasn't helping.

She tried desperately again to remember what happened, but she couldn't get anything other than quick, unsettling, strangely arousing flashes.

As usual, an aching was building between her thighs. Something about the cool, collected way David denied her basic rights triggered a submissive instinct in her. It was part of his pattern.

Was this how he trained other women? Was he training her? Why would he do that, he had promised to let her go on Tuesday...right? He heart was pounding harder. It was so frustrating not being able to remember.

She pushed it away.

Debasement and degradation when she was at her most vulnerable left her completely raw. It hadn't taken very long to break down her defenses, to make her want him as much as she wanted to get away from him. She had been struggling with that impulse from the moment he came home Saturday night.

Just as she had been struggling to use her newly budding skills of seduction to regain some control.

"Thank you for dinner, sir," Cadence said, trying to sound sweet. The effect was somewhat ruined as she smiled weakly.

He stared at her, expressionless. She didn't think he bought it.

"You're welcome," he replied blankly.

"I was wondering...is there anything I can do to get you to untie me? I'm so sore. I don't really remember why, but...my arms are killing me. I promise I'll be good, sir. I won't try to fight you or anything."

He looked down, smiling. Then he looked back up at her.

"I'm so glad you asked."

She didn't like the sound of that.

***

Ketamine was life's reset button, really.

It was as though the disasters of the day had never happened. David could tell Cadence was confused and unsettled, but she was no longer screaming and thrashing and threatening to kick his ass. There were no promises to keep fighting him. She even seemed to have regained some of the obedience and pliability he had been teasing out since yesterday, catching on quickly when he told her what to do.

When she was finished eating, she started to squirm uncomfortably in her bindings. She grimaced, trying to hide her discomfort, looking up at him with a tight smile.

"Thank you for dinner, sir," she said, her voice strained.

He managed not to roll his eyes. "You're welcome."

She paused for a moment, gathering her thoughts. He waited, taking slow, deep breaths, counting in his head. He needed Cadence to choose to push this forward. It was time to sit back and wait for all the seeds he had planted to bud. Any threats or anger now would just ruin the growth. He wanted her to focus on this moment, which meant she had to ask for every allowance. Eating, drinking, freedom of movement. With luck, he could build up the tension they had before Laura returned.

If he could just get her to see this side of it...maybe she would even run away with him willingly. By the time she remembered what had happened with Laura, it would be too late. Or maybe she would even care for him by then.

But she had to be free to choose to do that. And had to see it as an option. So he waited.

"I was wondering, um...is there anything I can do to get you to untie me?" She pouted a little, looking obscenely cute. "I don't really remember why, but...my arms are killing me. I promise I'll be good, sir. I won't try to fight you or anything."

David felt himself smile, but stifled it, trying to keep his measured affect.

He took a deep, steadying breath, taking solace in what she said. She couldn't remember being strung up, and she was back to trying to be respectful. Maybe he could move forward as though the past few hours hadn't even happened.

"I'm so glad you asked."

Cadence swallowed nervously.

David stood up and walked over to the chaise sofa, where he had left the velvet bag. He removed the mask and the Magic Wand, then turned back to his captive.

Cadence paled when she saw the powerful vibrator in his hand.

"Oh god...I don't know if I can-"

"Shush."

David plugged in the toy and flipped it on, filling the room with a loud buzzing sound. He smirked as Cadence jumped, looking nervously at him.

He was starting to get hard again. It seemed impossible, it even hurt a little, but Cadence was addictive and intoxicating. He couldn't resist.

David turned the vibrator off and took a few steps until he was standing beside Cadence's chair. He pulled it out from the table, using his foot to flip her around carelessly, until she was facing him, her body fully exposed.

Blue eyes peered up at him with trepidation. He found himself distracted yet again by her stunning figure - and the way he had decorated it in their time together. Her thighs were ravaged, and she still looked sleepy and confused from the drugs. Her bound arms made her tits stand out on her chest, and her red hair was a messy cloud around her cheeks and shoulders.

Time wasn't on their side, even if the thought of keeping her was starting to feel more and more like the best option. But he had to take a moment to admire her, and remember how fortunate he was. Three days ago, this seemed like an impossible dream. Now it was reality, and if it was all going to be over soon, he was going to savor every last image.

He brushed her hair out of her face. Then he placed the sleeping mask around her head, securing it so that it was sitting on her forehead, waiting to cover her eyes. She gazed up at him, frightened but expectant.

"You're really beautiful, you know?" he told her.

She nodded, turning a little pink. "You've told me."

"Right. But I meant like this - bound up, vulnerable. So scared you're almost shaking - but you always stare at me so steadily, determined to face whatever I have planned for you next."

"It's not like I have much choice," she whispered, looking away.

Not a great sign. It was time to show her the other side.

"Isn't that part of what makes it exciting?"

She didn't answer.

"You don't have to say anything. We both know it's true. I'll show you again."

He pulled the mask down over her eyes.

He stepped back for a moment, building her expectation. He waited until she started squirming again.

Then he knelt down and kissed her. It clearly wasn't what she was expecting - she jerked back, startled. He put one hand on the back of her head and the other on her jaw, letting his thumb rest against the corner of her lips. Then he pressed his lips against hers again, more slowly, coaxing her into relaxing. His hand in her hair kept her from pulling back. His other hand touched her skin softly, letting his fingernails scrape gently against her neck and shoulders, making her shiver.