Caging Cadence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cadence sighed with understanding. "Goddamn it."

"Be grateful, princess. I'm trying to help you practice blocking out distractions. University testing environments can be very disruptive."

"You don't give a shit about my studies and you know it." She folded her arms, turning her head so she didn't have to look at him.

"You're right." He grinned. "But I know you do, and I'm being nice to you now, remember? This way, we both get what we want. Don't worry. I'll give you some time to settle in and get some solid, uninterrupted revising in."

He returned to her side, plucking the bullet vibrator from the table, reaching for the front of her waistband. He placed his other hand on the small of her back, holding her in place. She shifted her weight, blushing again, as he slipped his hand inside.

He stroked her clit gently with two fingers, resting his forehead against hers, smiling fondly as he swirled her juices around. Her knees trembled and she bit her lip, averting her gaze.

"Do you think anyone else will ever make you this wet again, Cadence?" he whispered.

He loved the way she glared whenever he said something like that, reminded her that he had stolen nearly all of her first experiences, that she would compare every touch of future lovers to his. He relished her resentment. It made it so much better when she enjoyed it as much as he did, when she came all over his fingers and glared up at him with that mixture of hatred and elation. It made his cock stir in his pants, which made him want to put her in her place.

He continued, "I know you fantasized about things like this, even before we met. It's not unusual, lots of girls do. But most of them never experience the real thing."

He rubbed her a little faster, making her lips part around a stifled moan. She squeezed her eyes shut.

"Do you think you'll ever be capable of having normal, vanilla sex? Do you think anything you do will ever feel as good as having all of this overwhelm you all at once?"

Her upper teeth dug hard into her lower lip, eyes still closed, refusing to answer. He had a feeling that if she opened her mouth, she would only be able to moan.

He smirked, taking his fingers away. Some of the tension left her body. It returned seconds later when he slipped the vibrator into her panties, between the lips of her pussy, right on top of her clit.

He took her face in his hands, his first and second fingers still sticky with her juices. She hardly flinched from that now. He felt proud of her for adapting so quickly.

"Now, Cadence - you're going to study, we'll eat lunch, and then we'll watch a movie. That stays right where it is the whole time. You can't come. You can't touch yourself. And I'm not going to touch you there again until you beg me for it."

Her face twisted in confusion and doubt.

He leaned in, kissing her tenderly on the lips, smiling with a sadistic glint in his eyes.

"What? You think I'm lying to you?"

"No. I don't think you can make me beg for it."

"Trust me. I will. And you will."

David decided to set them up in Laura's office. There was a small table in addition to the desk. Cadence could have her space to revise while he worked on his own project.

Since showing Cadence the video of herself the previous day, he had become somewhat obsessed with the idea of making her understand what kinky sex did to her, from an outside perspective. She didn't understand how gorgeous she was, how pliable and resilient. She had never seen the way she came alive while he was beating her, or she was coming over and over again, or being fucked in the ass against her will.

He would show it to her later, as a prologue to their evening, under the guise of filling in the hours she had lost. As if he was doing her a favor.

Maybe, just maybe, she would never remember the incident with Laura.

For some reason, that was increasingly important to him. The Cadence in the closet after Laura left had despised him with every fiber of her being; he had seen it in her eyes, heard it in the defiant way she spat out that she would never stop fighting him.

There was no coming back from that Cadence.

But if he could somehow erase her forever...

It was a slim hope. But hadn't everything been, when it came to them?

In the meantime, he could give her certain freedoms, let her reclaim some of her humanity. It would let her be more comfortable, and give him a chance to turn his focus elsewhere while she kept herself occupied.

She just had to stay in the same room as him, so he could keep a close eye on her - and so he could periodically interrupt her studies with the push of a button. He decided to wait about thirty minutes, getting to work on editing clips of their encounters together. He wasn't exactly an expert, but it was more about evoking certain feelings and memories than creating a good visual.

He found the time he had forced her to the floor and tied her to the cage. Watching her struggle and cry, watching himself thrust against her face without remorse, made him smile and rub his cock through his pants. It stiffened, tempting him to take it out and stroke himself. But he had to wait, to tread the edge, to maintain his arousal and postpone its completion as long as possible.

Hers, too. He picked up the remote and turned the vibrator on, setting it to a medium speed. He spun casually in his chair to watch her reaction.

Cadence gasped, squinting her eyes shut and biting her lip, her head dipping so low that she nearly bumped into the table. Her bare feet twitched and jumped underneath her desk, but she didn't make a sound.

She did, however, shoot him a withering glare over her shoulder.

It was cute, really. He smiled a little, clicking the toy off, relishing her frustrated sigh. He stared at her, cocking an eyebrow, quirking one side of his mouth. She narrowed her eyes, pouting.

"Focus harder," he admonished. She held his gaze for a few more seconds, then turned back to her textbook.

He was going to have a lot of fun with this one.

***

Cadence knew she wasn't going to get any actual studying done. It was impossible to concentrate.

For one thing, David had insisted on turning her chair so it faced the wall. He said he had his own work to do and didn't want to distract her, but she knew he just didn't want her to see what he was doing. She managed to steal a few glances over her shoulder after the first half an hour or so, when David was wearing headphones and too absorbed in his work to notice.

He was poring over the security footage of their time together. She could just make out her own prone form, arms chained to the cage, while David thrust himself against her face roughly.

Her heart nearly stopped in her chest. She remembered that moment vividly, at least...David had brought her so low, left her crying and covered in come on the floor, yet she couldn't deny that the silent images were arousing, even from afar and at a glance. If she hadn't known better, hadn't known it was her being brutalized on the closet floor, she would've found it hot without thinking twice.

That startled her. A few days ago, those images would've been more terrifying than arousing. Now...

But her real fear came from thinking about her own copy of those videos, tucked away in her pillowcase upstairs. She wondered if he knew that she had seen the files that morning, had realized that someone else had accessed them before him today, if he would've even thought to check.

But if he had, he made no indication. A few more stolen glances made his intentions clear - he was editing together some sort of twisted highlight video.

She gave up on studying quickly, leaving her textbook and notebook open as a cover, doodling idly and turning pages when she felt her pen had been still for too long. Truth be told, she was starting to get nervous, left alone with her thoughts. It was too easy to dream up wild scenarios about what David had planned.

Cadence felt much better after several hours outside of their captor/captive dynamic. Sleeping in her own bed, eating a decent breakfast, drinking some coffee, and taking a shower (even with an audience, though David hadn't done anything more than stare at her openly with a salacious smile) had relit a flame of courage in her chest.

That, plus the chilling and ever-present memory of what she had seen on the screen, before David woke up.

She felt alert again, ready to take on whatever he threw at her. She was braced for his anger to return. At any moment, she knew he could drop the gentle facade and hurt her again. She had consciously forgotten much of what they'd done together thanks to the drugs, but her body remembered it all. She was incredibly sore and stiff. And being around him put her on edge, even as the minutes passed without incident.

It had been half an hour when the toy first buzzed to life, fluttering against her clit. It startled her and she gasped - marveling at how delightful it felt, being given such an unexpected jolt like that, without any warning or control.

Cadence managed to stifle her moan, ducking her head to hide her face, feeling her feet dance under her desk. The toy switched off a moment later and she let out a relieved sigh. She couldn't stop herself from glaring reproachfully over her shoulder - where she found David was staring at her, looking very amused.

"Focus harder," he said mockingly, unable to conceal a wicked smile.

She turned away from him, hiding her burning cheeks.

She was already silently wishing he would turn the toy back on. It had been such a direct but soft touch. It immediately awakened her senses and made her wetter. She shifted in her chair under the guise of trying getting more comfortable, but she was really trying to rub the toy against her slit, seeking more stimulation, already feeling greedy for it.

Her thoughts turned involuntarily to David's plans for the evening. It was strange - most of the weekend, when David had been sexually torturing her, something had been inside of her, whether it was his fingers or a toy. The little bullet only touched her clit, focusing all of her pleasure on that one ultra-sensitive spot. It was making her wetter than she could ever remember being, as if her cunt were overcompensating for the lack of cock inside it.

"I'm not going to touch you there again until you beg me for it."

Filled with her renewed fire, Cadence had responded with skepticism.

Now that he had turned it on once, she was constantly on edge, unable to focus on anything but when the toy would come to life again. His plan was becoming clearer.

Long minutes passed and she lost track of time. She scribbled on the margins of her notes, chewing on her lower lip, trying not to think too hard about the images on the screen behind her.

She chanced another glance over her shoulder. David was working diligently, the remote sitting innocently by the keyboard. She faced the wall again, wondering wildly what he would do if she reached up and took the remote, turning on the toy herself -

Cadence couldn't stop the moan this time - it was half shock, half pleasure, because the moment she thought of defying him, the buzzing started again. It was faster this time, and he kept it on for longer. She pressed her lips together tightly, pressing her palms flat against the table, trying not to bounce up and down in her chair, but failing.

Three bounces in, the buzzing stopped.

"Damn it," she whispered.

"What are you studying, Cadence?" he spoke as if he hadn't heard her curse.

She bit down on the tip of her tongue, stifling a bratty reply.

"Chemistry," she grumbled, teeth clenched.

"I see. Are you actually retaining any of the information right now?"

"Not really."

"You're letting yourself get distracted. What are you thinking about?"

Cadence blushed, turning away.

"Stand up, turn around, and look at me, Cadence. Now."

The moment she stood, the toy clicked on again, buzzing madly against her clit. Juices gushed from her pussy lips, pooling in her underwear. She cried out, gripping the edge of the table. It was on for less than two seconds. David chuckled behind her. She whirled around, half-ready to lunge at him. He was leaning back in his chair, idly fiddling with the remote.

"I asked you a question."

"I was thinking about ionic bonds," Cadence responded dryly.

David shook his head, looking disappointed, and switched the toy on again. He cranked it up, watching her with a glint in his eye. He licked his lips and smirked at her. She danced in place for a second, screwing up her face against a moan - but it exploded out of her again. Her knees buckled and she nearly hit the ground.

The toy turned off again - then back on, then off, then on again. Cadence cried out, frustrated, actually falling down. She was now in front of him on all fours.

He stared down at her pitilessly for a moment, watching as she writhed against the bullet, which was buzzing at its highest speed.

"You know what's really fun about this toy?" he murmured. "It's just enough stimulation to drive a woman wild, but not enough to get her off. Trust me, I've tested this."

She cringed, her cunt clenching. She tried to encourage it, rubbing her thighs together, cheeks flushing scarlet as he drank in her desperate grinding. His eyes were smoldering as he turned the toy off abruptly, smirking at her.

"Greedy little slut," he admonished, but she caught the humor behind his scolding. "You're never going to get any studying done on the floor, as tempting as you are on all fours. Get back to your desk, now."

Cadence struggled to stand, shaking. He was absolutely right about the toy. It was the smallest, most persistent stimulation against her clit. If he left it on, it might have been enough to do the job - but it was clear he had no intention of letting her get anywhere close to coming. Worse, the delicate buzzing against her slit only made her more aware of how achingly empty she felt inside.

She managed to return to her desk. David turned back to his work as if he hadn't done anything to interrupt them.

Surely he'll get bored, she thought, and want to change things up.

She had endured so much this weekend. Yet the thought of being teased by him indefinitely nearly made her weep. He had always taken her there, even if he dragged it out. She had almost thought she was incapable of coming anymore, given how many orgasms he had wrung out of her over the course of two days. Now it was the only thing she could think about.

How long would he want to keep this up?

***

Three hours later, David's video was finally finished. It was a messily-stitched together highlight real, but it was more about evoking feelings and certain memories than making an objectively hot piece of media. Which isn't to say it didn't turn him on - his cock had been twitching and jumping in his pants the entire time he worked, distracting him.

It had been easy to cut out the parts he didn't want her to remember. He kept in some of the physical punishment she had endured while strapped to the ceiling - but any hint of Laura's interruption was gone. He had deleted anything that wasn't in the highlight reel, for good measure. There were a lot of brutal moments that hadn't made the final cut, and the worst of their encounters had truly all taken place outside of the closet. He didn't know how much she remembered, or how she would feel when she saw these explicit, hardcore images of herself.

But that was part of the fun. Cadence had that effect on him, forcing him to tread the razor-thin line between sexy sadism and downright cruelty. He was glad to see the most brutal bits of their encounter erased from the footage. Guilt bubbled up inside every time he remembered Laura, or had a moment to think of anything beyond the next twenty-four hours.

Every time David started to even the slightest pang of guilt, he would turn his attention to Cadence's slow torment. He turned the bullet vibe on randomly, relishing in her struggle to conceal her arousal.

For the first hour and a half, she seemed to have a handle on things. He could hear the occasional scribble of her pen and the flipping of pages when the volume on his video was low. She occasionally cried out, or rocked in place, but she didn't speak or acknowledge him.

By hour two, she was a mess.

"Sir, please..." she whined, dropping her pen in frustration. "Please, I can't take anymore, please -"

He cut her off by turning the power on the bullet vibe up to max for a full ten seconds. She rocked her hips against the seat of her chair, grinding down hard, desperately trying to rub herself to completion.

The air was thick with her scent. He was so tempted to go touch her, to check how wet she was - but he had made a promise he wasn't intending to go back on. He turned the toy off again, smiling as she groaned in frustration.

This was the fifth or sixth "study break" since they had entered the office. Cadence was sitting with her thighs pressed tightly together, her hands tangled in the front of her red hair as she stared hopelessly at her open textbook.

That was the first time she had begged, since he promised her she would.

"Told you you'd beg," he replied, winking at her. "Even if you can't do it right, as usual. I told you, you have to ask me to touch you before I'll do it again. But I never said it would be the first time you asked me to, either," he warned.

"How many more times do you think you'll have to beg before I finally give in, Cadence? I can do this all day. You're so cute when you're desperate. I bet you're soaked right now."

She could only whimper in response.

"You need to try harder to focus. If you had better self-control - if you weren't such a greedy little slut - this would be easy."

He pressed the button again. Cadence cried out, bouncing in her chair, her face screwed up against the pleasure.

"Let's leave it on low for a little while. Build up your stamina."

"I can't focus, really -"

"Shhh. I need to work, too."

She dropped all pretense of trying to study then. For the next hour, she squirmed and fussed in her chair, whining and sighing in frustration. Finishing the video took longer than it should have, because he kept watching Cadence out of the corner of his eye. She alternated between putting her head on her desk while bouncing her legs up and down, and rocking back and forth, grinding her cunt against her chair with her head tossed back.

He had to exercise all of his self-control to not take his cock out and stroke himself. The thought of getting himself off to her desperation, while she was unable to do anything but keep getting wetter and hotter, was incredibly tempting. He forced himself to focus, to ignore the needy girl facing the wall. He did nudge up the vibrations a little, grinning as this made Cadence moan in a mixture of satisfaction and further frustration.

Finally, he finished editing the video. Several hours cut down to thirty minutes. The most enticing moments of Cadence's unwilling ecstasy edited together for easy perusal.

With a sense of relief, David deleted all the remaining footage of their weekend together, then remotely turned off the cameras. There was no need to risk anything else ending up on film.

He had everything he needed. It was time to show her who she was.

He looked over his shoulder, checking on her - just in time to catch her slipping her hand into the front of her panties. He felt a stab of rage at her disobedience, and vindictive pleasure at her obvious desire. Her fingers moved quickly under the fabric, rubbing the buzzing toy against her clit rapidly. She quieted down - a dead giveaway if he hadn't already caught her - holding her breath and focusing on reaching that peak -