Caging Cadence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What would it be like if he was fucking her cunt instead? Something made to take it? She couldn't deny that David was very, very good at what he did. She had a hard time imagining what sex would even be like outside of the context of this strange, twisted weekend. At least then she would know what it felt like. Maybe she would even come - she probably would. Lily was always saying that most guys their age didn't have a clue. She could get one good thing out of this weekend, as changed as she would be because of it.

But she couldn't just give in. Not if it meant David might be able to argue that she had wanted it all along.

These thoughts were what carried Cadence's quiet feet to her mother's office. She didn't go in here very often - Laura was strict about her personal space, and maintained that she would stay out of Cadence's room if Laura stayed out of hers. She hadn't, of course, which was why Cadence had started hiding her journal. Still, she had always tried to respect her mother's rules.

The computer booted up silently, showing the login screen within a few seconds. Cadence typed in the password Laura had been using for the various computers in this office for over a decade, smiling a little when it worked. Her mother was nothing if not predictably bad with technology. She could never remember more than two passwords at a time, and she rarely changed them. She had only recently changed over some of the passwords the Clarks used for banking and bill paying, which Cadence often handled when her mother was too busy.

Cadence hoped the same thing was true about the software for the security cameras. She typed it in with bated breath.

She could've cheered when it worked, but she managed to keep quiet. The software started loading all of the most recently archived footage. She glanced over the folders and icons, searching for something familiar. The files weren't named in any quickly discernible pattern, and now that she was actually doing something wrong, she was starting to get more nervous. She didn't know how long she had before David woke up.

It took a few minutes of determined searching to finally find what she was looking for. Another login screen greeted her. Scoffing, Cadence confidently typed in her mother's new password. Of course it worked. Laura needed a better understanding of computer security.

Cadence's stomach lurched as images of the red closet filled the screen.

It seemed as though there was something akin to a livestream, and then several thumbnails indicating an archive. The first several folders showed nothing but an empty closet. Cadence realized that this was the past few hours, so she started digging further, hunting for their most recent encounter in the closet.

The last thing she remembered was David fucking her in the ass. She had been strapped down to the desk in the corner, and he had taken her from behind.

That was not the first image she saw of herself.

Instead, Cadence was standing in the center of the closet, her legs spread and secured to the floor, her arms chained above her head.

Tears sprung into her eyes. She didn't know why it made her want to cry, but she knew she had found her missing hours. She brushed her tears away impatiently, leaning closer to the screen, trying to make sense of what she was seeing.

The Cadence on the screen was gagged and seemed to be shaking. A moment later, an ear-splitting shriek erupted from the computer's speakers.

The present Cadence cursed, cringing and scrambling to pause the video. She turned the volume down quickly. She waited a few heart-pounding moments, listening hard, but she couldn't hear David stirring.

She took a few more moments before continuing - because that scream had shaken her to her core. What was happening that she could make a sound like that? She couldn't even see David in the room.

She pressed play again, full of trepidation.

The scream continued, much quieter this time. Cadence watched as her on-screen self sobbed and shook, the meaning of her words muffled by the gag in her mouth. This continued for at least another minute before something thumped hard against the closet door.

Cadence jumped, pausing the video again, suddenly filled with dread.

In that moment, she heard her cell phone ring from the living room, shortly followed by the sounds of David cursing and waking up.

Cadence looked around wildly, scrambling. She had hoped for more than a few minutes, maybe time to look over this footage and figure out what happened to her - but now she had to hurry. She started quietly opening and closing drawers, desperate to find a way to save this without David knowing.

Laura kept old case files archived on thumb drives in the bottom drawer. Cadence snatched one up at random, listening as the ringtone cut off abruptly. She bit her lip, stifling a panicked whimper, struggling to plug in the USB the right way. It finally clicked in - but then thumb drive was full. She quickly selected a random folder and deleted it, silently apologizing to whoever's case files she had just destroyed.

David's voice grumbled from afar. She heard his feet hit the floor.

She copied the video files over, trying to keep her hands steady. She strained her hearing. David was pacing around the living room. A moment later, she heard him walking her way.

Cadence pressed the button on the monitor and slipped under the desk, not even daring to pull the chair in. She curled into a ball, holding her breath.

The door was wide open. She hadn't thought very far ahead, focused only on securing proof, on discovering the truth.

Her heart beat faster and faster as the footsteps came closer. She squeezed her eyes shut as he approached the office, holding her breath, waiting for rough hands to drag her from under the desk - but David walked right by the office and into the guest bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Cadence let out a shaky breath, then twisted up into an awkward crouch, still tucked halfway under the desk. She turned the monitor back on, biting her lip. The files were finished copying. Hand shaking, she ejected and yanked out the thumb drive.

It would be trivial for him to see that she had accessed them. But she might get lucky, and he might never check. And if she were smart about it, he'd never find her copy.

David was still in the bathroom. Cadence shut the computer down, then sneaked out of the office, walking on the edges of her feet, trying to make as little noise as possible.

The toilet flushed and David coughed. The faucet turned on.

Panicking, Cadence fled, sprinting down the hall and up the stairs, hoping the clunky plumbing would cover the sounds of her retreat.

A part of her nearly ran outside...

But her curiosity and her lust would not be sated. She had made her decision.

She would see this through, at least until tomorrow.

After that, if he showed signs of trying to take her anywhere - well, she would fight him like her life depended on it. She would truly have nothing to lose then.

Cadence reentered her room and closed the door silently behind her, clutching the thumb drive in her hand. For a moment she was elated, hardly able to believe that she had managed to get away with it. She leaned back against her door, laughing breathlessly, face stretched with a disbelieving smile.

Several minutes passed as she got control of her breathing. As her heart rate slowed, her elation died. A terrible dread twisted in her stomach. She wiped at her sweaty forehead, pushing her hands through her hair, thinking hard, trying to process what she had seen, what videos were now copied on the thumb drive cradled in her trembling fingers.

Panic overwhelmed her. Something truly fucked up had happened in that closet. She couldn't imagine anything that would make her scream like that. She had sounded so enraged - there was so much despair in her voice. The memory of the sound shook her to her core. And at the end, something had slammed against the closet door...

Had David flown into some sort of rage? She had tried to trick him on her mother's bed, but he caught her at the last second. She remembered trying to run, and then being on the floor...

She knew he must have beat her more. And at some point, he left her alone.

Everything else was so fuzzy - her memory felt like thick glue. The harder she tried to remember, the fuzzier she felt.

The sound of footsteps on the stairs broke into her thoughts. She jumped into bed, hastily shoving the thumb drive into her pillowcase. She sat up against her pillows with the blanket over her knees - she was too riled up to pretend she had been sleeping.

She didn't know if the usual rules applied. One of the last things he had said was that they were dropping all of that for a little bit. Would he just jump back in, expecting her to keep up? That seemed like something the sadist would do. It just depended on which David walked through her door.

There was a soft knock. She took that as a good sign.

She cleared her throat. "Come in."

David entered. He was fully dressed, wearing his usual dark t-shirt and jeans, and a pair of beat up canvas sneakers. He was carrying another full glass of water, a plate with some toast, some more painkillers, and her next birth control pill.

"It's too early," she said, her eyes on the little pill.

"Good morning to you too, princess," he teased. He set the plate down on her side table. He sat down on the edge of her bed again, smiling at her. "Did you get some sleep?"

Cadence nodded, impatient, refusing to be deterred.

"If I take that now, it won't be as effective."

He grimaced. "I know. I'm sorry. I'll bring you the morning-after pill, too. But I'm going to have to insist. We might be too, uh, occupied to remember later. And it's better to take it early than not take it at all."

She knew he was right, so she nodded. She munched on the toast and sipped at the water, then took all of her pills. David waited patiently, watching her with a half-smile, looking a little sad.

When she finished, she glanced up at him. "What's going to happen today?"

"Do you have any homework left?"

"I have a test tomorrow. I wanted to study one more time."

"Okay. Go take a shower."

She hesitated.

"What is it?" David asked gruffly.

"I didn't expect this. I thought you'd be...back to your usual self today."

David sighed.

"I've had more than one live-in submissive, Cadence. People need rest. People need to just hang out and be normal. Do you really think it's all whips and chains, all the time?"

She fiddled with the edge of her blanket and mumbled, "It has been with us so far."

"Yeah, you're right. I got a little carried away. I wanted to push your limits, and my own. But tonight, we're going to do something special, something you'd remember forever even if it wasn't under these unusual circumstances. I don't want you to be a sobbing, broken mess for it. I want you healthy, and relatively happy, and comfortable. I want you to enjoy yourself."

She glanced up at him, gripping fabric between her hands, a sudden surge of anger making her brave. "And what if I refuse? What if I don't want you to fuck me?"

David laughed, shaking his head. "But you do. We both know that."

"I can still say no," Cadence snapped, her voice biting. "Even if I want it."

"Any other time, and with anyone else, sure. But now, here, with me? No."

He thinks he's so special. "What if I fight?"

David pursed his lips. "Are you saying you're going to start misbehaving again? I'm disappointed, Cadence. You've been doing so well. Why start making it hard on yourself again now?"

Her eyes pierced his, and she took a deep breath, fighting to keep her voice steady.

"What happened yesterday? Before dinner? Why can't I remember?"

His face went pale. "Don't think about it. And don't ask again. You'll regret it."

That was a threat, not a warning.

She pressed her lips together tightly, teeth clenched.

"You're starting to make me worry, Cadence. Now I'm going to have to watch you take a shower. Let's go, before I change my mind."

A large part of her wanted to fight him, to lash out and start screaming again. The urge had bubbled up the moment she saw him. She remembered the images on the screen, showing her alone and strung up in the closet, screaming herself hoarse. She wished she'd been able to watch more, as horrific as it had been. She had to know what happened. It was agonizing, knowing she had the videos just inches away, but no way to watch them.

But even securing them in the first place had been such a risk.

Shouldn't she just run now?

If she could get away with the videos, everything would be over.

But...that dream...

Cadence knew she would dream of David again, that dreams of him might haunt her for the rest of her life. And she suspected they would always be a fierce mixture of terrifying and arousing, that they would always scare her as much as they made her wet.

What frustrated her the most about the dream was that she felt certain she could've orgasmed if she'd just really known what he'd felt like...how it would feel to be fucked relentlessly hard in the cunt by him. Something about the dream had been off, and that had forced her awake, right on the edge of bliss.

She sighed. That was the true way he had trapped her. Cages, cuffs, and his rough hands could be overcome, if he was careless enough - and he had been, at least once. He'd left the cage open -

Wait.

She frowned hard, trying to remember. She could dimly see the cage, lock missing, if she focused. But that was it.

Her mind was spinning. Worse, she was certain that memory had taken place before her performance on Laura's bed. She could hardly pin her own thoughts down, and these gaps in her memory were making everything so hard. She felt more off-balance than ever. If she was missing things before yesterday afternoon...

"This is so frustrating," she whispered, unable to stop herself.

"I know. But the sooner you do what I say, the sooner we can get on with a relatively normal day. All right?"

She looked up at him. "Fine."

The only benefit of her memory issues was how much easier they made it to play along. She knew she was angry, but without the exact memory of why, it was simpler to just push on.

And she couldn't deny she wanted to see what David had in store for her.

***

Cadence complained a little when he insisted on watching her shower. When he refused to back down, she threatened to make a break for the door. He didn't budge, blocking her exit and staring her down until she finally gave in with a huff and turned the water on.

She stripped quickly, not looking at him, and stepped into the warm spray without fanfare. She started washing her hair and body, facing away from him whenever she could, clearly uncomfortable with his unabashed staring. Her movements were stiff and mechanical, as if she were trying to be as clinical as possible, and remove her sensuality from the situation completely.

That was impossible. David simply enjoyed the show, knowing she was completely unaware that nothing she could do would make her less appealing to him. The water pooled and dripped down her pale skin, creating pretty rivulets, drawing his gaze to curves and planes he hadn't noticed before. He smiled fondly, even as she ducked her head and shot him sidelong glances shyly from beneath her wet hair.

After she showered, David made them a bigger breakfast. He couldn't help but wonder if her increased confusion and weakness were due in part to how little she'd eaten the previous day. That, in addition to so much rough sex, and the ketamine, seemed to have stolen some of the brightness from Cadence. She wasn't as sharp or as clever, but she was also more docile.

It was a relief. David had finally regained control, something he hadn't really had since early the previous day. He was starting to feel like he could handle things, could maybe even relax and enjoy it. He was tired, and pushing Cadence with his usual roughness felt like way too much work. He wished he had slept longer, especially given how uncomfortable the couch was. He was certain Cadence had remained in her room all night, making his living room sleepover absolutely pointless. He could've slept a few more hours - if it hadn't been for Cadence's cell phone ringing, he would have.

Her little friend, Lily, was getting downright aggravating. She had called Cadence at 8 o'clock in the morning, then texted her immediately after. From what David could gather based on context, she was freaking out about the test she and Cadence had on Tuesday, and wanted to borrow her notes.

David ended up turning the phone off without responding. Hopefully the stupid girl would get the hint and ask a different classmate for help studying.

He wanted to spend every moment with Cadence today, even the most mundane ones. He was dying from dehydration and she was a gallon of cold water. He was becoming addicted to her mere presence - even the simple things like the way she washed her hair, or scrubbed her teeth, or wiggled into a tank top, fascinated him.

Throughout breakfast, he quizzed her relentlessly about herself. What she studied, what classes she liked the most, what books she had read recently. She responded sparingly, clearly suspicious of his intentions.

But David didn't let it bother him. He found himself genuinely wanting to know more about her, keenly aware that their time would soon be coming to an end, one way or another. He didn't want her to remember him as nothing but a vicious sadist. He wanted to have a normal day with her, remind her that there was more to him than cuffs and chains and pain.

But that didn't mean he couldn't still fuck with her a little.

"Stand up and spread your legs," he demanded, once she was finished eating.

They were in the kitchen. He had decided to pack a sack of necessities to carry around with him for the day, so he didn't have to return to the closet for tools. He reached for where it sat on the counter, digging around for what he wanted.

Cadence complied, only hesitating for a second. He had dressed in her a camisole and panties again, denying her the comfort of her preferred big t-shirt, which camouflaged her form. If she had to be dressed, he didn't want to leave anything to the imagination. Not that he needed to imagine much, given all that he'd seen - but if things went sour, he'd want as much fuel for his memories as possible.

He retrieved a new toy from his bag. It was a wireless bullet vibrator, which included a remote control. He smirked at the confusion on her face as he held up them up, showing her.

"What is that?"

"Your new friend. It's going to be your study aid today. Put your hands behind your back."

She had subconsciously clasped her hands in front of her, blocking his access. Reluctantly, she linked her fingers behind her back. He stepped up closer to her, admiring the way this simple action made her tilt her chin and set her jaw, looking up at him stonily.

"There she is," he whispered, "my defiant little girl. You're so cute when you're staring me down like that. Tough little solider girl."

She swallowed hard, her upper lip curling, but she didn't blink or look away.

He held up the bullet vibrator and pressed a button on the remote simultaneously. It buzzed to life at a low speed. Cadence eyed it with trepidation, quickly putting the pieces together.

"I thought you said we would have a normal day."

"Relatively normal, actually."

"I don't think I can focus with that thing constantly buzzing between my legs. Kind of defeats the purpose of taking a break, doesn't it?"

"Oh, it won't be constant."

He smiled, lips closed, eyes warm with amusement. He set the vibrating bullet on the table, where it started buzzing even louder. Then he walked across the room, holding up the remote. When he was about fifteen feet away, he clicked the button again. The bullet went still at once.