Caging Cadence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated at first, uncertain - but then she started to kiss him back, slowly and sweetly.

He kissed her lips for a long time, exploring further down her body with his hands. His fingertips hovered over her most sensitive spots, teasing her, making her struggle against her bindings to move her skin closer to his touch. She was starting to come alive again, her body responding automatically to his ministrations. He circled his fingertips over her breasts and around her nipples, then back up over the skin of her chest, to her neck, and then behind her ears. His touch was feather-light.

Cadence shuddered, letting out an involuntary moan.

He smirked against her needy lips, feeling his cock straining against the zipper of his jeans. It was so delicious to tease her, to watch her unwillingly fall deeper and deeper into desire. She was so soft and pliable beneath his experienced touch. It was almost too easy to pull her focus to the sweet sensations he could invoke, to distract her with the headiness of her newly discovered sexuality.

He wondered if he had even needed the ketamine.

Probably. She had been so pissed. Rightfully so, but it was too inconvenient. There was a clear demarcation in their encounter - that final sip of water that pushed her into a state that let him remold her however he wanted to.

This had always been the plan. Half of the weekend being pure torture, the other being pure bliss - and it all culminating in his cock finally plunging into her sweet, wet cunt. He had just hoped it wouldn't take drugs to get her from point A to point B.

He finally broke the kiss. Cadence's lips sought his involuntarily, so he gave her one last peck and then pressed the pad of his thumb against her chin.

"Don't be greedy, little one."

"What are you doing to me?" she panted, her shoulders slumping. She licked her lips. "I thought you were going to untie me..."

"You said you would do something for me first, remember?"

She nodded uncertainly.

"I want you to be quiet, and let me touch you. Then I'll untie you."

He forehead wrinkled and her chin trembled. "That's all?"

"That's all."

Her mouth puckered with suspicion. He started touching her softly again, running his palms over her upper arms, occasionally cupping the curve of her waist. His fingertips dipped down her spine, coming to a rest on the top of her bruised and beaten ass. She winced a little when he touched her there - then suddenly gasped sharply.

David paused, his heart pounding.

Cadence tensed up, and he knew it wasn't just from the pain of the marks decorating her skin.

"What did you do to me, David?" she whispered, her voice cracking with a sob.

He chose to ignore the question.

"I can't untie you if you don't do something for me first, Cadence. That's how this works. You do something for me, and I do something for you." He spoke evenly, as if disciplining a young child. "What did I ask you to do?"

"Be quiet, and let you touch me."

"Right. I brought a gag, if you need help staying silent - but I don't want to use it now, unless you make me. I want you to relax, and be comfortable."

She bit her lip. "Why?"

"Just because I want you to. That's enough reason, right?"

There was a long moment of silence.

David waited, counting in his head again. Patience. He watched her closely.

Cadence nodded. Then she sat still.

He planted gentle kisses along the curve of her neck, slowly trailing his lips down her collarbone and to her chest. He kept his hands wrapped around her, gently pressed against her lower back. He pulled her lower half closer to the edge of the chair, his eyes seeking out the wet, needy core between her thighs.

He dragged his hands to the front of her body, gently pushing her thighs apart. She hissed, but obediently spread her legs after a moment. His mouth watered as he gazed at her dripping cunt, framed by the welts on her thighs. He watched as her stomach quivered and tightened in anticipation. He smiled, leaning forward and planting a little kiss just below her belly button.

"Oh god..." she whispered, her head falling back.

"No talking," he admonished gently.

She whined a little in her throat, then pressed her lips together tightly. He kissed her in the same spot, then quested downward, making a trail that ended right before his mouth reached her pussy. Her hips bucked forward and he pulled back, dodging her, denying her. She let out a small cry of frustration, then bit her lip.

Using the very tips of his fingers, David stroked her sopping cunt, starting above her clit and drawing slow, methodical lines down to the very bottom of her slit. She squirmed, holding her breath, trying to nudge his hands towards more satisfying places.

He chuckled low in his throat.

"You're so cute, Cadence. It's like you're two different people. One moment you hate me, the next..."

He circled her clit once with the tip of his finger, withdrawing quickly as she moaned and bucked her hips. He could actually see the muscles of her pussy clenching as she ached for more stimulation.

"I like it better when you don't hate me," he whispered. He gently kissed the very top of her slit, slipping his tongue against her skin for a moment. She shuddered, letting out a long, frustrated whine. He stayed in place, slowly pressing his tongue just above her clit, driving her wild. "I think you do, too."

"I can't take this," she gasped, "please, sir-"

David withdrew his touch.

"Cadence...I'm so disappointed. I only asked you for two things. What were they?"

She bounced up and down in the chair, her upper teeth digging into her lower lip. Her tits jiggled, drawing his attention to her hard nipples. She seemed too wound up to respond. He trailed kisses along her beaten inner thighs, making her hiss and coo. She jumped at his every touch.

The more excited she got, the harder it was to be nice to her. His cock was bursting to be free, and his thoughts were already turning dark - especially as she disobeyed him, again and again.

"I'm going to give you another chance, because I'm feeling generous...and because you look so fucking hot right now."

Cadence blushed brilliantly, her thighs struggling to come together automatically. He chuckled against her skin, then laved his tongue up her slit in one long, agonizing stroke. Cadence was breathing hard, struggling to get closer to him. He stayed just out of reach, controlling every touch on her hot, needy pussy, making her more and more wild. She was dripping all over the chair and her inner thighs. He lapped at the moisture collecting on her soft skin, then returned his attention to her slit.

His fingers swirled tantalizingly at her entrance, making her hips thrust forward with anticipation. He pulled back.

"Ah-ah. No. Sit still. Besides...the next thing going deep inside this sweet little cunt is going to be my cock. Understand?"

Cadence bit her lip, but nodded. David smirked. He was going to make her want it more than she had ever wanted anything.

He had spent most of the weekend penetrating her with his fingers, or different toys, getting her used to having something inside her. He hadn't needed to, it turned out, because she was well acquainted with fucking herself.

But now that they were on this side of things, well...he wanted her to know what a needy cunt was really like. She had spent much of the weekend being satisfied, even when he teased her. He had enjoyed filling her up, but she had to know what emptiness and longing felt like together. By the time he was finished, she might just cry from the relief of finally getting fucked.

He might too, at this rate.

He tried to focus.

David leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against her clit, making her gasp. He kissed her clit softly, rubbing his lips and tongue against her, glorying in the way she squirmed, her juices soaking his face. When he sucked her clit into his mouth, she nearly screamed.

He clucked his tongue. "You really are the worst at following directions. Your teachers must hate that."

"I'm a good student," she retorted, seemingly in spite of herself. David laughed out loud.

"But not a good learner, Cadence. Not lately, anyway. I think it's time for your gag."

He stood up. She let out a long breath, her muscles relaxing. Her head lolled back against her chair.

"I feel so...weird..." she said. "Like I'm not...like none of this is real."

"Maybe it isn't," he teased. "If it's easier to pretend it isn't, do that."

"But it feels so good," she blurted out. She looked mortified a moment later.

David smiled softly. He pushed the blindfold up for a moment, looking into her eyes. He kissed her, quick but passionate, almost without thinking. She was just so fucking cute. When he pulled away, her nose was wrinkled, and she smacked her lips a little, tasting herself.

He retrieved the gag and the duct tape from the bag. Cadence looked at the tape with alarm.

"We'll start with this," he said, lifting up the gag. "But if you can't keep quiet -" He held up the tape instead. "And that means no moaning, no screaming, no whimpering, understand? Just sit still, be quiet, and endure it. If you can't do that, I'll stop using my mouth and my hands, and I'll just press that vibrator against your clit until you can't scream anymore. Understand?"

Her face clouded for a moment, but then she nodded.

He secured the gag in her mouth, keeping the plug in. He hoped just the presence of the gag would be enough to make her behave. He didn't want to shift gears too quickly. He would have to find creative ways to punish her without hurting her if she kept disobeying him. He pulled the mask back over her eyes. She was blinded, bound, and gagged, completely at his mercy.

And she was soaking wet, her nipples stiff and prominent, her body tensed for his next move.

Once her soft lips were spread wide around the cylindrical plug, he knelt again. Pushing her thighs firmly apart, he quickly swept his tongue along her slit, coming to a stop against her clit, where he fluttered the tip of his tongue against her sopping skin.

Her thighs contracted, crushing his head between them, her ankles straining against their bondage. To her credit, she didn't make a sound. Her entire body seemed to convulse with the effort of keeping quiet as he continued licking and sucking at her inner folds, teasing her clit, alternating between soft, grazing touches, and more insistent, pinpointed strokes. She squirmed and danced in her chair. He glanced up and saw she was biting down on the gag, her shoulders tensed, her entire body flushed and tense.

He chucked into her skin, slowly tracing his tongue around her eager, open hole. Her hips bucked forward, urging him to slip his tongue inside, but he pulled back.

They did this dance for a while, his teasing touches driving her more and more wild. Finally, she let out a loud, frustrated groan. Smirking, David dove back into her pussy, sucking and stroking her with his tongue, determined to bring her release. She humped his face, totally focused on her completion, her teeth clenched tight around the gag.

He gently sucked her clit between his lips, swirling his tongue around the tip, circling her most sensitive spot over and over again. She started panting and then, finally, groaning. She was breaking the rules, but he didn't care anymore.

He didn't stop. He kept pleasuring her, pushing her higher and higher, until she finally tensed up one last time. Then she let out a long, muffled moan, her thighs and ass trembling, her cunt bumping hard against his lips and tongue.

He continued to gently kiss and touch her slit as she came down, glorying in the way this produced sweet little aftershocks, making her coo and tremble. When she was finally done, he stood up abruptly, whipping the mask from her eyes, hurrying to undo the gag.

His lips crashed into hers greedily, sucking her tongue into his mouth. She hesitated at first, but then started kissing him back, nearly as hungry. She tilted up in her chair, trying to get closer to him. He kissed her almost sloppily, letting her taste her own juices, letting her exalt in how wet she was, how good he had made her feel.

His fingers tangled in her hair, close to her scalp. He broke the kiss sharply, staring down fiercely into her eyes. She was still flushed from orgasming, her eyes swimming with a blend of ecstasy and wonder, her lips trembling and slick from a mixture of her juices and spit. She gazed up at him, shivering, wholly submissive, waiting for his next move, expectant but patient.

For a moment, David felt the overwhelming urge to cry.

It was the second time in just a few hours, and it was damned aggravating. But she was so precious in his hands just then, so fragile and pliable, soft and sweet. He couldn't believe he had her. He couldn't dream of losing her. Not now.

He kissed her on the forehead, closing his eyes for a moment, screwing up his face against his sobs. A few seconds later, the urge passed.

David got back to work.

He reached down, freeing her hands from the cuffs. She whimpered a little, her hands shaking as she lifted them. Then she started rotating and rubbing her wrists. He set to work on undoing her ankles as well.

This brought his face close to her pussy again. Her slit was still soaked and a little swollen.

It was as if someone else was in the driver's seat. Once Cadence's ankles were free, he found himself wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close. He leaned in and started kissing her slit again.

She hissed and cooed. Her hands reflexively found his shoulders.

"Still sensitive, sir," she whispered.

"I know," he murmured. His tongue traced a figure-eight around her clit and she shuddered, digging her nails into his skin. He very gently pressed his lips against her slit, not moving, giving her a moment to adjust. He spoke again, his lips brushing her slit.

"You deserve a reward. You did so well, right up until the end."

This wasn't technically true. But he was being nice to her. He could afford to be generous right now.

She squirmed, already enjoying the soft movements of his lips again. It was delightful to tease her when she had full range of movement. She was so sensitive. Every little touch made her jump and twitch. He gently blew air against her clit, making her duck her head. With a groan of surrender, her hands found his head and she guided him back to her slit.

This time, he didn't make her wait. He let her press his head against her cunt, enjoying the way she rubbed and grinded against him, feeling her soaked slit against his lips and chin. He mostly just tried to keep up with her, pressing his tongue where she wanted, fluttering the tip against her clit, letting her guide him.

She started to pant, then her face screwed up. He was reminded of the first time he had seen her come - on video, her secret stolen orgasm from her first night in the cage. She held the same unawareness, that same total embodiment of the moment, reveling in her pleasure. She cried out, her hips bucking hard, coming against his face for the second time in only a few minutes.

When she finished, she looked embarrassed. She released his head quickly, folding her arms over her naked torso, bringing her thighs together. He smirked, reaching up, brushing her hair out of her face. Then he leaned over and kissed her again.

"Sorry," he whispered, not sorry at all. "I couldn't stop myself. I can never stop myself with you."

His lips were only a few inches from hers. He stared into her eyes. She was gazing back at him, looking enthralled but cautious.

"This is different," she said, softly.

He cocked his head. "Yeah? What do you mean?"

He took one of her hands in his, threading their fingers together. He found himself gently rubbing her arm with his other hand. Her skin was warm and soft, like smooth satin beneath his palm.

"This is..." she searched for the word. Her face changed when she found it, but she seemed too embarrassed to say it. He waited, letting the silence hang between them.

"...romantic?" she finished, sounding uncertain.

He chuckled. "I'm being nice to you. That's what's different."

She nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

He took her face in his hands, looking her directly in the eye. "I put you through hell. This is the other side. This is what else it can be. What else we could be. If it's what you want. But only if it's what you want."

She looked confused. "I didn't...I didn't ask you to do any of that, though."

"No," he said, "but I knew you needed it. And wanted it. And you did, right?"

She nodded.

"I like being nice to you, Cadence," he whispered. "I think you like it, too."

He glanced down at her lips. He could almost taste her, they were so close. He was suddenly overcome with the urge to embrace her, to wrestle her down to the floor and take her cunt then and there. His cock was rock hard. Making her come twice - especially with the second time being as sweet and natural as it was - had driven him nearly wild.

The sadistic urges were still there, of course. They always were. They always had been, and always would be, especially where it concerned Cadence. But there was something very natural about treating her kindly, about making her feel good, about watching her squirm with pleasure instead of pain. She was the kind of girl who suited being treated like a princess and a slave equally well.

She was so perfect for him.

For a moment, he lost himself in a fantasy of approaching Cadence like a normal person, of finding a way to connect with her that didn't involve Laura.

What would that have been like? Would she have ever looked at him with so much hate and revulsion in her eyes? Or with so much lust?

He doubted he would have succeeded anyway. Cadence had made it clear she wanted nothing to do with him from the moment they met.

That's what started all of this.

He shook his head. No point in dwelling on that. Thanks to the ketamine, she had forgotten the worst of what he'd done. She was his soft, pliable little girl again. He had to take advantage of the time they had left, not mourn his fuck-ups. There'd be plenty of time for that later.

"How are you feeling?" he asked. "Do you need anything?"

"I'm cold," Cadence admitted, "and sore. And really tired."

"Let's make you more comfortable, then," he said.

David straightened up and offered her his hand. She took it uncertainly, letting him lead her through the house and up the stairs - to her bedroom door.

***

Cadence was certain that so many varied sexual experiences in such a short amount of time couldn't be good for her brain.

The second time she came on David's expert tongue was different than all of her other orgasms with him. It didn't feel coaxed or wrenched from her. She had felt fully in control of the situation, holding David's head in place, guiding him to her most sensitive spots.

Such a sense of agency had been entirely out of reach for her, in every sexual encounter she had experienced so far. Even on her mother's bed, she had only been pretending, and he had only been playing along. When she finally reached her peak as he ate her out, it was as freeing and wonderful as her solo orgasms, but so much more powerful and satisfying.

Something about it being a shared experience made her feel more sensitive and vulnerable than she would have if she'd just been masturbating, but she hadn't felt the same self-consciousness or reluctance that had colored her other experiences with David.

It had felt wonderful, and soft, and she couldn't stop the rush of affection she felt for David when it was over. He was looking at her with a warm smile, like she was a precious treasure, like he was the luckiest man in the world for getting to pleasure her. It was uncharacteristic of what she knew, yet it suited him. It seemed as natural as the sadist was. She was starting to understand him more - kindness and cruelty entwined. He could fully embrace one or the other. He could make her feel wretched, or wonderful.