Caging Cadence Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David jumped out of his chair and stomped up behind her, ripping her hand up and away from her panties. She yelped, blushing brilliantly. He clicked the toy off, staring down at her in disappointment, still clutching her wrist. He could see wetness glistening on her fingers.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I'm sorry, sir, I'm not strong enough -"

"You'd be strong enough if you remembered what happens when you piss me off. Do you need a reminder?"

Cadence stared up at him coolly.

Her heightened arousal clearly made her brave, because she retorted sharply, "Isn't that what your little video is for? It's your fault I can't remember."

David choked out a harsh, bark-like laugh at that.

"You're right, at least a little. It is my fault. But that's not what the video is for. I don't need a video for that. I can remind you right now, with nothing but my hands and your bare ass. Do you want that?"

Cadence shifted uncomfortably. "No, sir. I don't. I'm just so...I just feel so -"

She was trembling again, clearly scared, staring up at him with wide and pleading eyes.

David felt so keyed up. He took a deep breath, trying to steady himself.

Cadence's eyes drifted from his face, down his chest, and to his hips, where the outline of his cock was clear and bulging against his zipper. Her mouth fell open and she licked her lips, her other hand reaching out to caress his hard, throbbing length.

His breath caught in his throat. Her tentative yet willing touch drove him absolutely wild, nearly as wild as taking things from her by force.

He snatched her other hand, the one touching him - but he couldn't bring himself to pull her hand away from his cock. She kept her eyes on his, gently scraping her fingernails against the outside of his jeans. Her boldness startled him, but on reflection he wasn't surprised. He had kept her on the edge for three hours. Of course she was going to want to touch him, to want his cock.

Yet she still hadn't begged him to touch her. He had a feeling she was holding out, trying to prove him wrong.

"You're being a very bad girl, Cadence," he admonished, his breath tight.

"You like it," she whispered. "You like punishing me."

He took a deep breath, finally dragging her hand away from his hard cock. She pouted up at him in open disappointment.

"Not today," he said firmly. "Today, I want you to be good."

"Then make me come, please, sir -" she cried, her eyes tightening with need.

He smirked. "Keep begging me. Tell me where you want me to touch you."

Her face went blank as she realized her mistake.

He laughed at her. "See how easy it is for me to get you to do what I want? I have total control over you, Cadence. I don't even have to beat you or hurt you or tease you for that to be true."

"So why do you?"

"Because it makes me hard. Because it makes you wet."

She shook her head, contradicting him, and he laughed. Letting go of one of her hands, he reached between her legs. He ran two fingers up her slit quickly, giving her no time to react. He shoved his fingers into her open mouth. She gagged a little at his roughness, her face twisting as he forced her to taste herself again.

"Don't lie to me, Cadence. I can always tell."

Something defiant flashed in her eyes as he said this. He paused for a second, wondering what she was thinking. That was the worst truth of it all - he could coerce or convince her to do almost anything, but he'd never know what she thought about it unless she deigned to tell him.

David withdrew his fingers, wiping them carelessly on her cheek. She grimaced, looking disgusted, but she didn't shy away from him.

He reached into her panties again, making her straighten up with hope. But he didn't touch her - he just removed the bullet vibrator, making her sag in a mixture of relief and disappointment. She stared up at him in resentment, her lower lip drooping into an exaggerated pout.

He smiled, then leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "Don't try so hard, kiddo. That's a sort of lie, too. And I can still tell."