Caitlin's Needs Ch. 02

Story Info
Caitlin and her mother to start dating.
2.4k words
3.67
10.3k
10
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin was waking up in her bed. She yawned as she stretched her arms over her head. She climbed out of her bed, wearing a blue onesie bodysuit. She walked over to the bathroom, where she took a deep and long shower. Wrapping a towel around her body, she walked into her bedroom and noticed a note on her table, written by her mother.

"Good morning my love," the note read. "I have booked a table at the most expensive restaurant in the city just for a double date. The double date guests are already there waiting for us." Next to the note, was a beautiful schoolgirl uniform. Caitlin got dressed and admired herself in the mirror. She had no idea what was in store for her.

30 minutes later...

Caitlin and her mother were both sitting in the back of a limousine, that Carla had rented for the trip to the restaurant. Caitlin looked at the different things they could do, but her mother had other plans for her.

"Caity," Carla said, pulling out her cock. "The drive will be 5 hours long. Why don't you suck on my cock while we head there?" Caitlin nodded and began to kneel down on the floor and started to suck her mother's cock.

Her mom moaned as she felt her own daughter's lips wrap around her cock. She leaned back against the seat and tousled Caitlin's hair. "What a good, little cocksucker you are? Or rather, have become?"

Caitlin just kept slurping on her mom's cock, slowly and made little sloppy noises. She loved her mother so much. Ever since her mother placed her in that orgy at her own building, she had wanted to make her mommy feel good by herself.

Carla smiled and agreed. Caitlin had definitely learned a lot since her first fucking. Still, Caitlin was her daughter, and she knew she had never been in a mother daughter swap foursome orgy. "Oh god Caity," she said. "I'm cummmmmiiiiinnnnggg." Carla shot spurt after spurt of cum down Caitlin's throat, which Caitlin swallowed and sucked the cock clean.

Caitlin snuggled up against her mother and smiled. "I love you mom," she said as they headed to the restaurant.

5 hours later...

Carla and Caitlin finally reached the restaurant and headed inside to the front desk. The lady gave a slight smile to them.

"Good evening," she said. "Table for two?" Carla smiled as she watched Caitlin admiring the fish tank.

"No...no...no," Carla said. "We have a reservation for four people. It's under the name Carla Snow."

The lady nodded and began to look over the different reservations. "Ah yes," she exclaimed. "Dr. Carla Snow. Your two guests are already there waiting for you. The table is one of our most popular spots." She points down the corridor. "If you head down this corridor and then at the end, turn left, your table is the 26th at the end."

Carla smiled as she took Caitlin's hand in hers. "Thank you so much." She led Caitlin to the table, which took them about 45 minutes.

They finally reached the table, where Iris and Nora were sitting. Carla sat down next to Iris, while Caitlin sat next to Nora.

"Sorry we took so long," Carla said to Iris. "The traffic was awful."

Iris smiled. "It's quite alright," Iris said. "We knew that our dinner date was set, so me and my daughter went to the nearby park."

A lady walked over to the four of them and smiled. "Hi," she said. "Welcome to Chin's Chinese Cuisine. I'm Sato. I will be your server for today. Would you like to start off with some drinks while you look over the menu?"

Carla turned to face her daughter. Caitlin nodded and looked up at the server. "I'll have a slurpy spurt," Caitlin said as she slipped her hand down her own mother's pants, wrapping her hand around the cock. Carla smiled at her daughter and began to moan softly.

Nora knew she wanted a similar drink. "I'll have the same thing," she said as she slipped her hand down her own mother's pants, wrapping her hand around the cock. Iris smiled at her daughter and began to moan softly.

"Caity," Carla muttered under her breath. "You are such a dirty, little slut."

The server was still standing in front of them, waiting to hear Carla's and Iris's drink orders.

"I'll take a large bottle of red wine," Iris said, trying her best not to moan too loud. "Me and Carla will share it."

The server wrote down the orders and smiled. "Alright," she said. "I'll be back to take your order for the meal."

Iris waited until the server was gone before she spoke. "You know Carla," she said. "If you are trying to hide the fact that your own daughter is giving you a handjob, you might want to stop squirming."

Carla was shocked by the fact that Iris knew. Iris smiled and began to giggle. "Did you think I couldn't see what was happening? My daughter is currently doing the same thing as yours. Shall we talk about them and our relationships with them?"

Carla smiled and nodded. "I'll start. How old is she?"

Iris smiled and nodded at Nora, who began to kneel down in front of her mother. "She's 30 years old." As Iris talked to Carla and Caitlin, Nora stroked her mother's cock slowly, getting it nice and hard before stuffing it into her mouth. "So, what about you? How old is your daughter?"

Carla smiled as Caitlin knelt down on her knees in front of her mother and began to suck her off. "My daughter is also 30 years old."

Carla and Iris began to moan as their own daughters sucked them off. They tilted their heads back.

"We have definitely raised two dedicated, little, slutty, cocksuckers, haven't we?" Iris said to Carla.

"Yes," Carla moaned. "We have. They are great at sucking cock. So, how long have you two been dating?"

Iris smiled. "How long have we been dating, or how long have we been fucking?" Carla smiled at the remark. "Two different types of questions. We have been having sex for 2 years, and started dating last month. What about you two?"

Carla smiled. "Dating for 2 months and started having sex 3 years ago."

Iris reached down and tousled Nora's hair. "So," Iris said. "How is sex with her?"

"Incredible," Carla said as she tousled Caitlin's hair. "She has both a cock and a pussy, so I can finger her ass, fuck her pussy while she is jacking herself off." That explanation of Carla's sexlife pushed both mothers over the edge. They came inside their own daughters' mouths.

After a few minutes to swallow all of the cum, Caitlin and Nora sat down next to their mothers, just in time for the server to return with their drinks.

"Are you ready to order your meal?" The server was holding an IPad to take the order. Nora, Iris, Caitlin and Carla all looked over the menu in front of them.

This is what was written:

Course - Appetizers

Item Name Price

Egg Roll (each) $1.99

Spring Roll (each) $1.99

Deep Fried Wonton

with S & S Sauce $10.99

Deep Fried Shrimp Wonton

(8 pcs) $13.99

Homemade Northern

Dumpling (9 pcs) $10.99

Chin's Crispy Chicken $11.99

Course - Soup

Hot & Sour Soup $6.99

Wonton Soup $5.99

Mixed Seafood Soup $13.99

Chicken Corn Soup $10.99

Cilantro Beef Soup $10.99

Hot Dan Dan Noodle Soup $12.99

Spicy Diced Chicken Noodle Soup $13.99

Course - Duck & Chicken

Peking Duck (3 courses) $53.99

Homemade B.B.Q. Duck $19.50

Szechuan Style Shredded Duck $14.99

Szechuan Duck with Garlic Stalk $15.99

Chicken with Bean Sprout $11.50

Chicken with Hot Pepper Sauce $13.50

Cashew Nut Chicken $13.99

Curry Sauce Chicken $12.50

Black Bean Chicken $12.50

Chicken with Mixed Vegetable $12.50

Lemon Sauce Chicken $13.50

Orange Sauce Chicken $13.50

Sweet & Sour Chicken with Pineapple $14.50

Salt & Pepper Chicken $15.99

Ginger Chicken $14.50

Course - Beef & Pork

Ginger Fried Beef $13.50

Curry Beef $12.50

Black Bean Beef $12.50

Beef with Mixed Vegetables $12.50

Beef with Broccoli $12.50

Beef with Snow Peas $13.99

Beef with Three Kinds of Mushroom $13.99

Hot Bean Pork $14.50

BBQ Pork $11.99

Szechuan Pork $12.50

Curry Pork $12.50

Moo Shu Pork (8 Crepes) $14.99

Sweet & Sour Pork with Pineapple $14.50

Honey Garlic Spareribs $13.50

Ma Po Tofu with Meat $13.99

Home style Deep Fried Tofu with Meat $13.50

Szechuan Eggplant with Meat $13.99

Course - Seafood

Salt & Pepper Seafood $18.99

Salt & Pepper Shrimp $16.50

Curry Sauce Shrimp $14.99

Black Bean Shrimp $14.99

Cashew Nut Shrimp $15.50

Shrimp with Snow Pea $14.99

Shrimp with Mixed Vegetable $14.50

Palace Shrimp $16.99

Sweet & Sour Shrimp with Pineapple $16.99

Salt & Pepper Squid $16.99

Ginger Fried Shredded Squid $16.99

Szechuan Style Scallop $17.99

Cashew Nut Scallop $17.99

Course - Vegetable and Tofu

Stir Fried Mixed Vegetable $10.99

Garlic Sauce With Mix Vegetable $11.99

Stir Fried Garlic Stalk $13.50

Sweet & Sour Deep Fried Tofu $12.99

Mixed Vegetable with Deep Fried Tofu $13.50

Mushroom With Deep Fried Tofu $13.50

Garlic Gailan $12.99

Course - Rice & Noodle

Steamed Rice (Each) $1.80

Chicken or Beef or B.B.Q Pork Fried Rice $9.50

Mixed Vegetable or Mushroom Fried Rice $9.50

Shrimp Fried Rice $12.99

Yang Chow Fried Rice $12.99

Mixed Seafood Fried Rice $14.99

Chin's Style Fried Shanghai Noodle $17.99

Shredded Pork Fried Shanghai Noodle $13.99

Hot Sauce Chicken & Shrimp Fried Shanghai Noodle $16.99

Singapore Style Rice Vermicelli $13.99

Mixed Seafood And Vegetable Fried Rice Vermicelli $17.99

Black Bean Chicken & Shrimp Rice Noodle $16.99

Cantonese Style Fried Egg Noodle $16.99

Black Bean Sauce Chicken/Beef Fried Egg Noodle $14.99

Black Pepper Sauce Chicken/Beef Fried Egg Noodle $14.99

Course - Chef's Special

Chef Special Sweet & Sour Pork Tenderloin $19.99

Peking Style Pork Chop $19.99

Black Bean Sauce Fish Fillet $18.99

Salt & Pepper Pork Chop $18.99

Garlic Stalk with Chicken / Beef / Shrimp $16.99

Ginger Onion Lobster $0.00

Black Bean/ Curry Lobster $0.00

Salt & Pepper Lobster $0.00

Spicy Deep Fried Garlic Lobster $0.00

Vinegar Chicken (Hot Pot) $16.99

Deep Fried XO Shrimp Dough XO $19.99

Braised Pork with Preserved Vegetables $16.99

Garlic Gailan with Beef $15.99

Beef Fried Rice Noodle with Vegetables $14.99

Beef Fried Rice Noodle $13.99

Hokkian Style Fried Rice $17.99

Rice Clay Pot with Cured Meat $16.99

Course - Szechuan Style

General Tao's Chicken $15.99

Hunan Chicken $15.50

Szechuan Style Beef $15.50

Hot Bean Beef $15.50

Szechuan Peppercorn Beef $17.99

XO Sauce Fish Fillet XO $18.99

Szechuan Peppercorn Fish $18.99

Course - Hot Pot & Hot Plate

Mixed Meat & Shrimp with Tofu(Hot Pot) $15.99

Spicy Peppercorn Seafood (Hot Pot) $18.99

XO Sauce Chicken (Hot Pot) XO $15.99

Mixed Vegetable with Tofu (Hot Pot) $13.99

Satay Sauce Chicken/Beef(Hot Plate) $15.99

Black Pepper Sauce Chicken/Beef (Hot Plate) $15.99

Curry Sauce Seafood (Hot Plate) $18.99

"I think we'll start off with some appetizers first before we order the rest of our meal," Iris said. "I'll order 9 egg rolls, 9 spring rolls and one order of dumplings."

"Okay," the server said. "I'll be back in 20 minutes." Once she left, Nora stood up.

"Mom," she said. "Can me and Caitlin go to the washroom to wash out our mouths?"

"Of course you can," Iris replied. She watched as her daughter and Caitlin headed to the washroom.

Suddenly the server came back with the appetizers. "So," she said. "What can I get you?"

Iris and Carla looked over the menu. "I think we will start with soup."

Meanwhile in the washroom, Nora and Caitlin were making out with each other.

Back in the restaurant area, Iris and Carla ordered the following dishes; Chicken Corn Soup, Cilantro Beef Soup, Homemade BBQ Duck, Chicken with bean sprouts, Curry Beef, Szechuan Pork, Salt and pepper seafood and 5 bowls of Steamed Rice.

During this, Caitlin and Nora stripped each other naked and began to fondle each other's breasts. They were both lost in their own pleasure to notice that the time was passing by. Caitlin kissed Nora's lips and cupped her breasts. "I wish I could play with you forever," she said. "But we should probably head back to the table and eat dinner." Nora nodded and gave her new friend Caitlin one last kiss before they got dressed and left the washroom. They headed back to the table and began to eat their meal in silence.

"Nora," Iris said. "How is your meal?" Nora was silently eating her meal. Iris could tell that something was wrong. She was unaware that Nora was fantasizing about playing around with Caitlin.

First, she pictured Caitlin, on her knees sucking on Nora's cock, while she was stroking her own cock. Nora was so turned on by the mental image that her cock got rock hard and strained against her pants.

Before the server came back with the rest of the food, Iris took Nora's left hand in hers. "Sweetie," she said. "Is everything okay."

Nora nodded before the server came back with the rest of the food. Iris smiled and raised her hand up.

"Excuse me, miss," she asked. "Could we have all this packed up to-go. My daughter is not feeling well."

The server nodded and, within a few minutes, brought over containers and packed up all the food.

5 minutes later...

The four of them were sitting in the limo, heading to Iris and Nora's house. In a few more minutes, they arrived and entered the house. Caitlin and Nora looked around and noticed that there was a beautiful couch in the living room.

"Caitlin, Nora," Iris said. "You two sit on the couch and stay there for a moment. Your mom and I have to have a talk."

Iris and Carla headed over to the kitchen where they stood in silence. Carla was a little bit concerned about what Iris knew.

"Iris," she said. "What's going on?"

"What's going on is that my daughter is attracted to your daughter," Iris said. Carla was taken aback by the remark.

"Really," she said. "What are we going to do about it?"

Iris thought for a moment before she proceeded to grin. "I have an idea that might help with this 'problem'?"

What is Iris's plan? Will Carla like it? Will Caitlin and Nora start dating? Find out in the next chapter...

To be continued