Caitlin's Self-Care Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Caitlin hears a couple nextdoor; she joins them at the wall.
1.6k words
4.67
26.1k
15

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the second installment in a series about a single mom's self-care weekend getaway.)

I'm sitting quietly reclined in my hotel bed. My arms slipped through the sleeves of the plush white robe that hangs untied and open, leaving my heavy mommy tits exposed as they droop to either side of my chest. My unsatisfied clit and cunt aching between my legs, still throbbing from my ruined orgasm in the hot tub.

I hear her first.

"shhh, shhhhhh," the quiet, but clear sound of the woman's voice, "Is she done? I can't hear her anymore."

Then rustling, giggling, the knock of a something against the wall--the headboard?--, and then, unmistakably, the slapping sound of skin on skin. My clit twitches as I realize they are fucking.

The knocking on the wall becoming rhythmic. I hear the low timber of his voice say something to her, but I can't make it out through the wall. All I know is that she moans in response to it, "mmm, I fucking do. I fucking love it."

I slip back out of bed quietly. The sounds of her moans carrying me across the floor. I pick up the glass cup from the desk. I press my body against the wall, scraping my engorged, plum-colored nipples lightly across the texture wallpaper. Flattening the front of my body to the wall, pressing my hips forward, trying to press my clit against it, but my puffy mons just slightly too full to allow me to achieve any pressure. I feel the thumping shocks of his thrusts into her with each strike of the headboard as it bumps the wall.

I lift the cup to the wall and place my ear against the cool glass. Both their voices clearer, and I can hear him muttering, "You like this cock, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm," she whines, each word punctuated with a breathy sigh, in rhythm with the knocks of the headboard against the wall "I love your cock. I want to cum on your cock."

Goosebumps raise on my entire body as I think about how not only can I can hear her pleasure in her sweet, horny, desperate moans, but that I can actually *feel* her through the wall, being fucked by him. Without ever seeing her, I know her slick tight pussy is receiving driving thrust after thrust of his rigid cock. The force of each pump of his hips into her, transferring through the headboard, through the drywall, right to every aching nerve in my body that I can press into contact with the wall. I hear the desperation in her voice as she whimpers, "keep fucking me, please, fuck me hard."

His thrusts intensify, "you fucking love me fucking your pussy." His dirty talk increasing in intensity, if lacking creativity. "You want to feel me deep inside you."

"Yes!" She grunts, the words escaping her mouth like hisses "I want your cock deep in my pussy."

I want a cock deep inside me now, too. So I step away, for a second, pull the rolling desk chair over, suction my larger 8-in dildo to it, and straddle it so that my tits press against the backrest, which I push up against the wall.

My ear back against the glass, listening to the low utterances of desire coming from both of them. Feeling the vibrations of his thrusts through the wall. Desperate to feel cunt full again myself, I sit the full weight of my body onto my dildo. My pussy--drenched from the combination of my ruined orgasm and reignited arousal listening to this couple fuck because of it--slides down faster onto it than I was anticipating and I groan loudly, "oh fuck," collapsing forward into the wall with a thud. I freeze. Well, most of me does. My cunt quivers around the huge neon green cock that I've just impaled it on.

The couple freezes, too. The thumping thrusts of the headboard stop.

"She's listening," I hear him whisper, and I can practically feel his cock twitching inside me with the pure excitement evident in his voice.

The woman moans, "I want her to."

And with that, I can't hold still or be quiet any longer. I start riding my dildo, bucking my hips onto it, driving the rolling chair into the wall, knocking back at them with my own rhythm.

I moan the words I had just heard her say to him. "I want your cock deep in my pussy," and then I add, "I want to ride the cum out of you."

I hear them both moan, louder. His "holy shit," and her "Let me fucking ride you." The sounds of them frantically changing positions to get her on top.

Then the headboard begins to knock against the wall again. The rhythm different, a syncopated double bounce as she takes control, or loses it, I'm not sure. I can tell by her cadence she's bucking her pussy on him then grinding her clit against him, thrusting then humping. Each stroke, impaling herself and then gyrating her clit on his hips. I match her on my dildo, grabbing a pillow to shove under my clit to match her grinding.

His dirty talk getting more desperate, less coherent. The grunt of his low voice "Fuck, you're so hot...hnnng...your cunt...fuck...so good...my good girl...my good girl..."

"I want to be a good girl," I moan, pressing my face to the wall, my mouth agape. Fucking myself on my dildo, feeling my pussy juices smearing on my thighs, "I am a good girl with a wet fucking cunt." Hoping the woman's pussy is as wet and feels as good as mine does.

It must, because I hear her moan my words back to him as her tempo increases. I match it.

"I want to ride the cum out of you," I groan, feeling my own orgasm approaching, one that I don't plan to ruin this time. One I plan to share with her. "I want to feel your hard fucking cock spurting inside me."

They both moan.

"I want to feel you unload in me," I beg, fucking my dildo into the chair, the chair into the wall. The tension mounting between my legs as I pound myself onto the that neon green dong, imaging it's his and imagining I'm her. I want her body to feel as good as mine does. I grab my tits and pinch my nipples imagining him doing it to her. I want her to cum as hard as I know I'm going to cum. "I want you to make my pussy explode. I need to cum on your cock. I need to cum on your cock as you fill me with cum."

"Oh fuck," they both moan.

"I'm so close," I whimper, my rhythm urgent. Theirs matched. "I need to feel you cumming. Please cum." I beg, both of them. But really, even though I'm demanding his cum inside me, it's her orgasm I want to hear. "Please cum for me."

I hear him grunt a deep, wrenching grunt and I know his balls have begun to empty ropes of hot sticky cum into her.

Then, her. The pace of her riding reaches its peak and the sound that starts in her throat--animal. She wails, in a staggering keen, "fuck. i'm cu-uu-m..cu-u-u-mming."

It shatters me. I drive my cunt down onto the dildo as hard as I can, pressing the head into my cervix. Grinding my rigid, desperate clit into the pillow, every muscle in my pelvis clamping down on the toy, willing her cunt to cum as hard as I am. "Cum for me. Please."

My moans and desperate babbles pouring from my lips that I have dragging against the wall, "I'm cumming for you. Oh god. Fill her."

I can hear her rolling into a second orgasm as his sounds become more desperate. His cock becoming hypersensitive as the last of his load dribbles into her still cumming cunt. I can tell she's not letting him push her off his post-orgasmic electrified cock, "no no no, one more. one more."

"Keep cumming," I urge, listening to the sounds of her struggling to stay on his cock and him desperate for relief from the intense pleasure.

A third rolls over her. Her gasps frantic, "please, please, wait..."

His moans, "I'm sorry, fuck, babe...I can't take it."

Her rhythm stops, he's pushed her off in desperation, but the sound of her moaning through a third orgasm "fuck, I need you in me" continues for a few more seconds until her orgasm tapers off and she quiets.

I collapse there, catching my breathe momentarily. I stand up and walk loudly back to the bed, so that they can hear me move away from the wall. The dildo slipping out of me and remaining on the chair, coated in my juices.

But then, I tiptoe, sneaking back. I bring the cup back to the wall. And the dildo to my mouth to start cleaning my pussy juice off, imagining its hers.

"Fuck that was hot," I hear him whisper, barely audible. Sleepy. Spent.

"Yeah," she replies, as quietly. "I can't believe we did that."

"You came so hard," he murmured, admiringly. Sweetly.

"I did," she agreed, but something in her voice sounded...disappointed, maybe?

And then it was quiet. Followed shortly by his light snores. Hearing nothing more, I tiptoe back to my bed.

Opening my laptop, I log into reddit.

I title a post "I just dildo fucked myself in a hotel room, while a couple in the next room fucked along with me." Sliding my dildo back in me, I type up the experience of what just happened, edging myself back to the brink with the memory fresh in my mind.

Then I hit "post." And start reading the messages and chat requests that begin to trickle in.

Until a message with the subject line "I'm the woman in room 712" appears in my inbox.

I'm in room 711.