Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"By Cindy."

"Yes."

"And the girl. Her pussy I mean. What was it like? Nice? Pretty?"

"Her cunt was shaved. And Cindy's tongue was, you know, up inside her. Licking her. Licking her clit."

"And the other girl. She was enjoying it?"

"Oh yes. She started by thrashing around while Cin ate her, making all these girl noises. I could see the girl's tits then up above Cin's head – so pretty. And then she got louder and louder. And then she was cumming right in Cin's mouth, but Cin just kept eating her."

"Stand up. Come over to me." I did. He motioned me closer. Took his finger and ran it up along my slit. It came away all wet. I shivered when I saw the moisture. "And you. Your cunt is shaved too." He took his finger to my lips and I sucked it. (I was half thinking but was I shaved then? Or was that later? And then realized it was more fun to suck on John's finger. Better to let him do the thinking.) Then his finger went back inside me and nuzzled at my clit. "When you had this fantasy? Did you cum too?"

I blubbered rather than spoke. "I did. I came. So nice."

His finger came to my lips again and he had me suck it clean a second time. Then he pinched my nipple.

"Two girls with shaved cunts cumming for Cindy that night. Quite a coincidence, wouldn't you say?"

Now he had one hand working on my nipples and the other began to finger fuck me. But I couldn't say anything. I was cumming again. Cumming just like I did from picturing Cin. Oh-My-God it was true. I was cumming just like the girl I'd never met. I was the generic girl.

And just then I heard a rapid double knock at the door and Janice walked in.