Call Me Booty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
238 Followers

"Totally hot all the way through" Frank says getting him a kick from Denise.

"Susan if you don't mind we would like to record you and Catchada at the store and here. I know she's looking at you as a booty call, said so herself." Susan giggles looking over at me.

"I talked to the warden about it, he said nobody will give a rat's ass I'm a prison guard. He then went on to say just in case some dimwit gets in a fussy over it I should do something to make it not obvious who I am. Since I am so eating you I think I better get sunglasses or something." Frank chuckles and gets up.

"Nope, we can selectively blur your face, unless the cops ask nobody will see your entire face besides who is around for the filming. Carlos has an editing studio he took up filming weddings and shit. One thing, Catchada you will need to go for the new record at some point, he left the chant in." Susan takes my hand and follows Denise out of the house.

"Before we go anywhere, what record?" Denise giggles looking back at us.

"I guess you never heard the story, Catchada for her initiation was banged, took thirteen guys. The new record chant means they wanted her to go to fourteen or higher, the only one of us to get close was Penelope, she was a virgin at the time and took six, the last one she passed out during."

"Damn that is impressive, is Penelope still around?" I sigh and look down.

"Penelope was the last victim of the guy I got put away for killing. She was a little reckless with who she got with, kept trying to warn her off that. Why the cops like me I found him in two days, they had been looking for two years." Susan gives me a hug.

"Hey let us go first so I can film you guys rolling up and show off the bike. We are going to the adult shop over on Peko right?"

"Yep, best one I found carries everything." Frank and Denise go to the garage.

I get on my bike and walk it around to make getting underway easier. Frank and Denise get in his favorite Corvette, the first one he ever got. Susan watches them go looks at my bike then at her Nissan.

"I so am on the wrong side of the law." I laugh at the comment.

"Denise is an author, the second biggest selling romance novelist. They bought the bike for me, not to say I'm broke I'm buying a bigger house. Got four hundred thousand to put down all told fourteen hundred a month with Stephanie for mortgage and insurance. Going in tomorrow to the Realtor office to see what we got in the school district which includes half of this area. Not all the way to this house but in the nice section at least, get on we gave them enough of a head start."

Susan gets on after I kick start the bike, I'm rather glad of that she's not a light little thing like Stephanie. Telling her to stay upright for turns I put us in gear and go, getting squeezed while I slow down to let the gate open enough before I squeeze us through. We find Frank standing in a parking spot next to his Corvette recording us roll up. I put the bike in neutral and give it some gas for him before I shut it off. Inside the store it's a little dark so we stand there letting our eyes adjust.

Susan adjusts first she takes my hand and leads me toward the toys. We play around with some of them hamming it up for the camera. Susan hands me a giant dildo grinning madly, I give her a dirty look show it to Frank and shake my head. The dildo is too big for me to hold easily I'm definitely not going to try anything else with it. We have a little fun with the strap ons, I take a double sided with a rather long outer end and turn it inside out. I hold it up for the camera with a grin getting a spank from Susan I turn to her and spank her back.

We get down to picking out what we want, with mutual agreement we get a strapless a nice regular size one. We move to the strapped ones and pick out three, a regular size, a thick one, and a long thick one more as a gag than anything it's longer than I've had before. At the counter I spot two things that I take immediate interest in, one is a call for cancer treatment donations the goal is one million. The other is the mixed martial arts tournament the winner gets one million. I take a sheet for each getting Frank to lower the camera and stare at me.

"You said you would not do the tournament." I grin at him.

"I said only if there is a good reason, if I donate all winnings to the cancer treatment drive I can do it. Besides this might help me or Denise, we can both get breast cancer the better funded the doctors are the faster they can figure out what causes it. Besides we both may end up with daughters and it would help them avoid getting breast cancer or any cancer."

"Can I bet on you going all the way and winning it all?" Susan asks with a grin.

"Yes I am going to ask the promoter to not announce me until like the day of, just a mystery contestant or something silly like that. If half the field quits it seems like a let down to the people who buy tickets." Frank chuckles and pokes me until I look at him.

"It is only men entered and some are professionals you're just a five foot petite woman, they won't quit." Susan laughs outright the clerk is watching us confused.

"Some of the guys entered in the tournament have as much weight in their leg as you are. I don't think the promoter will accept you into the tournament." I grin up at him he's on the tall side of things to me.

"The promoter will let me in, I'm Catchada Smith."

"Oh hell I thought you were taller."

"I rode on my bike, can't wear heels and do that, I got used to going flatfoot in prison. It looks different five inches shorter I'll tell you that."

I pay for the toys and take them outside, while I am putting them in the saddle bag Susan looks over the sheet on the tournament and hands it to me.

"Shit today is the last day to enter. Sorry Susan booty call is postponed we gotta go to the arena."

I walk my bike around start it up and say where I want when the bike dips to someone getting on I take off. Frank yelling behind me gets me to look quick, Denise got on. Knowing Frank will try and lock her in the house for a while for this I open up my bike and really go. At least until Denise squeaks and begs me to slow down, we roll into the parking lot with me laughing and calling her a chicken. There are a large number of cars parked in front of where the sign ups are. Denise grabs on tighter when I go up on the walkway to the entrance and put my bike right next to the sign up table.

"I'm here to sign up." The man sitting behind the table looks at me and chuckles.

"This is a mixed martial arts tournament not a quilting meet." Denise scoots a little away from me.

"This paper here says mixed martial arts tournament all welcome to enter. I'm Catchada Smith and I want to enter." I show him the paper he looks it over and signs me up giving me a slip of paper.

"Contestants only inside your friend has to stay here. Follow the signs to see the doctor after he OK's you for fighting you are to proceed to the arena floor where you get checked off or denied. Bring your A game you are the only woman and I'm not sure we planned on having women."

"I didn't plan on fighting women anyway." I grin at him as I go in.

I create quite a stir inside, the signs are easy enough to follow and there are about twenty guys. They all stare at me as I take a seat on the chairs kindly left out for contestants. The doctor comes out to get the next man and starts to call out a name as he looks up then stops staring at me. He just points to me and signals me to follow him there is some chuckling as I go in.

"I really hope you know what you are doing, the shortest guy I've seen was five foot ten."

"My brother was that tall, we sparred a lot I know how to take on bigger. Muay Thai is good for that."

"I'll take your word for it, now you look to be in great physical condition so I will just skip to the hereditary illness stuff, heart palpitations and really anything like that."

"Nope, my dad always said we are all strong as ox's. There is one thing I might end up being by the time of the tournament, pregnant. I'm trying to be I'm looking at a guy for it and if he doesn't work I'm doing a group thing to get there. I'll be at most seven days by then, probably more like five."

"I will need to check the books on it but as near as I can remember there is no chance of harm to a fetus at that stage. May put you in a brace of some sort if you get that far to be extra sure there is a chance of miscarriage if you get hit hard and often enough so continue at your own risk."

"I'll chance it this is for a good cause, donating the winnings to cancer treatment."

"That is a good cause, alright go on to the arena."

Finding the arena floor is easy enough, just a straight walk to it from the examination room. A few of the men whistle at me getting two standing together holding a clipboard to look up. Both hurry over to me looking annoyed and a little worried.

"Who the hell are you?" The shorter one asks.

"I'm Catchada Smith I'm here to win the tournament and donate the million to cancer treatment."

"I thought Catchada was a guy." The taller one says looking confused I pull out my drivers license.

"You may have confused me for my brother. Common enough our names are similar to someone who doesn't know Thai." I show them my license they look at it then me a couple times then hand it back.

"What the hell you got enough balls to get this far, let's see what you can do. Bruno go into the ring we shall see if this gal can hold her own." I look where he is looking to see a really tall guy, perhaps six foot two going to a boxing ring.

"Boxing ring for this I can do that cuts me down a little on moves, not many at least."

"We have a cage for the tournament there is professional wrestling on Friday after this one. Go on and let's see if you can take him."

"I'm going to say three moves unless you want me to draw it out."

"Take as many as you want." They are both laughing, the other guys are moving closer to the ring to watch.

I climb up into the ring hang my purse over the post resting on the turnbuckle then stretch. Bruno looks at me a little confused then looks around at the other guys.

"This isn't a jazzercise fight you know." I look over at him and grin.

"You don't know Muay Thai. Guys count for me he's going down in three moves." There is some laughter until I take an aggressive pose.

I wiggle my fingers at Bruno he comes for me straight on feet apart a little hands high. Remembering seeing this same style in Bloodsport I call for my chi louder than I normally do. Bruno comes head on to me the guys looking a little confused I drop under his punch and punch right in the balls as hard as I can. Bruno staggers back groaning a little, I move fast and sweep my leg behind him sending him straight to the mat. I jump on his chest bringing my fist up high and bring it down fast, stopping just before his nose I pinch his nose and get up.

"That was two and a half moves pinching his nose doesn't count as a full move." One of the other fighters says to some laughs.

"I know he said hold my own, besides I think Bruno is in enough pain. I do hope you guys are getting cups this would be way to easy otherwise."

"Cups all around don't worry Catchada could you come here and speak with us a second."

I climb down from the ring with my purse slung over a shoulder and walk over to where the two guys are standing, three now the doctor came out.

"I looked it is slim to no chance without causing serious bodily harm to you in the process at that stage of fetus development. Now, to keep the more aggressive of the kid's first groups off us I am going to say you must wear a protective garment of some sort." The doctor says getting nods out of the other two.

"I can do that, I have corsets nice leather ones, buckles on the sides and ties in the back. I really like wearing corsets, if that would work I'll wear a corset."

"The buckles are a concern, though the fighters wear gloves it shouldn't be a problem. Tell you what, bring the corset and a sports bra, if the buckles make it tough on the guys with gloves on you will wear the bra and we will wrap your middle in gauze and find a shirt for you. Do you always say how many moves you will use?" The short one says, I get the feeling he's the promoter and the other is an assistant.

"Usually I find myself being attacked on the street, which is the purpose of Muay Thai. I'm getting around the restrictions by donating all monies I receive to cancer treatment."

"Well Ms. Smith you are in, you are also our big name draw. I don't think the guys would mind sharing commercial space with you. We will harp on you being a woman don't take it personally just a gimmick to get butts in the seats. Here is the documentation you will need, gives you all the rules and tells you where to show up on the afternoon of the tournament. I am going to say it is all in one day so make sure you bring water and something to snack on if needed. You can go home if you want I don't think the guys would want to be tested by you."

Bruno makes his way over to see the doctor hunched over still in pain I give him a kiss and apologize before making my way out of the arena. I find Denise, Frank, Susan and Marcus clustered around my bike.

"Marcus you are early we are not having a meeting over here until tomorrow." He looks at me confused, Frank chuckles.

"The cops are riddled with corruption, we are seeing if the chief is bought by giving him a false lead. So I'm guessing by the paperwork you got there you are in." Frank says getting a surprised look from Susan.

"The cops are corrupt and you are seeing how far it goes?"

"Yes Susan, the chief got me out early, I'm talking to a detective directly who trusts his brother a captain and a cousin my parole officer is seeing. Rather cute blonde guy named Bart. Reminds me, if you happen to see a guy come in wearing Korean words on something he is wearing can you get me a picture of it? There is a Korean gang going around with no colors just a Korean item of clothing on them."

"Don't see them around very often, usually you see people with armbands on they are going to make an attack. Catchada I only came to get one of my guys in this, I suppose he's not going very far now. Not that I'm going to tell him, he was eight when you went to prison." Marcus says before going to see another guy coming out with paperwork.

"I think we should go back to the booty call." Susan takes my arm with a smile.

"First did you tell them you're trying to get knocked up?" Frank asks before I can get on my bike.

"Yes they looked it up, a fetus at the stage it would be for the tournament has slim to no chance of harm. I do have a chance of miscarriage so I'm going to be careful, I also get to wear a corset maybe. They are going to see if the buckles make it to painful for the guys that day. Now let's go I want my booty call."

Denise takes the paperwork with a smile as I get my bike going. Susan gets on holding on tight as I work my way around the table. Once we are back on the pavement of the parking lot we get going. Susan holds on tight to my breasts when we reach the gate she kneads them as we go up the driveway to the house. The door is locked when we try it Susan pulls me to her and kisses me. I moan into the kiss when her hand moves down and goes under my skirt to my folds.

My hips moving to get her moving in me better I put my arms around her and keep kissing. Loving the feel of her fingers in me I moan when Susan pulls away to look over her shoulder. I see Frank and Denise coming closer grinning like a couple Cheshire cats. Frank picks me up when I try to follow Susan to the saddle bags for the toys I get carried inside and up the stairs followed by a smiling Susan and a grinning Denise. In the porn room, I giggle at the sign on the door, I am put on my feet with Denise between me and Susan.

Frank gets the camera all set up, adjusts the lights in the room then tells Denise to let me go. Grinning like mad I grab up Denise and start kissing her until Frank comes and hits me on the head. I move over to Susan who grabs me up and kisses me, her tongue entering my mouth our lips lock my toes curling a little. With hands exploring my breasts I grab Susan by the butt and waddle us over to the bed. With her dropped on the bed I pull my dress off and join her losing my shoes as I go.

Susan takes over pushing me on my back and getting above me kissing me. I moan as she moves to my neck, she kisses lower and stays at my breasts until I'm moaning my pleasure on a constant basis. My hips bounce with excitement as she kisses down my body, her tongue exploring me for the briefest of moments before moving on to sucking on my inner thighs sending me so incredibly close to an orgasm. I reach my orgasm with moaning and groaning when she finally goes to my lips and starts licking on me.

I start climbing for a second orgasm when she slides her fingers inside of me. I notice Frank has serious tentage happening, Denise looks really horny. Denise watching and wanting to join in has me climbing fast for that orgasm, Susan is sucking and licking on me. I yell when I reach it, it just feels so good my body twitches as I have one incredibly powerful orgasm. I lie there after as Susan climbs up me and kisses me, I get my juices off her face in between kisses.

When I am recovered I get Susan's clothes off her piece by piece kissing her body as it is revealed. I pause to laugh at her breasts, I had been sucking on them and she had an orgasm. I move lower and get her pants off to find no panties she is not shaved it is trimmed and kept to a nice shape. I play with her bush for a little while kissing it and sucking on it getting moans out of her. Eventually she begs me to go down on her, I moan when I taste her, she tastes really good.

Sucking on her clit my fingers moving in and out of her Susan reaches a second orgasm. I try sucking on her like Stephanie was doing last night to find I get a good amount of her fluids. I put my fingers back in her getting a moan and after trembles from her orgasm. I'm trying to get her to number three eagerly licking at her when Denise tosses the toys on the bed. I reach in the bag pulling out the long thick strap on, Susan shakes her head. I tease her with it rubbing it along on the outside of her while reaching in with my other hand and coming up with the strapless.

I grin at the camera while I get it out of the box and work on getting it in place in me. Feeling a little weird with a hunk of plastic shaped like a cock sticking out of me I move atop Susan. She is smiling at me and helping me move atop her, her legs spread wide. I rub it along the outside of her getting it moist from her before slowly sliding it. Susan is moaning as I sink it all the way then start moving, at first I don't move well it's hard to move like a guy when you aren't one. Eventually I get the rhythm down and really fuck Susan, she is screaming out her orgasms as I keep moving on her. I falter and stop when I reach an orgasm with the little ball inside me, the constant pressure keeping it in place with the movement of it as I fuck her set me off.

Collapsed atop Susan both of us on the tired side Frank shuts the camera off and claps at us before picking up Denise and running for their bedroom. Susan pushes me off, the toy coming out of her with a slurp noise making us both laugh. She just lies there on her side idly tracing my tattoos and scars when she looks up at me.

"Hey what time were we going for dinner and where did you think of going?"

"Soon as Stephanie gets off work, she said seven could be sooner or later. I really hope you two like each other I'm going to need help getting her off after this." Susan giggles and curls up against me.

emap
emap
238 Followers