Call Me Booty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"You didn't say where."

"You are picky, we are going to Chuck-E-Cheese for the kids enjoyment, and mine I like arcades. I own two so I better I suppose one is in the mall."

"You mentioned buying a house, so you and Stephanie and the kids right?"

"Yes, with Ausanat, she's the neighbor lady her husband died a few years ago and her kids are elsewhere. Trying to get a boyfriend and I'm getting knocked up anyway so I need bedrooms for my kids, it's only a two bedroom they are in now."

"Yeah I can see that I don't get why you are buying a house with her, I mean you only met her yesterday." I grin at Susan.

"Because she totally knocked boots with my brother and had three kids from him. I swear screwing her was never in my thoughts she started it. At least they didn't get married and I don't even know if he is listed as the father of the kids, they look like me and my brother and even Frank knows they were friends. I was going to call you and have you come over to try the whole lesbian sex thing." Susan is laughing against me.

"I suppose it's good you didn't, this is totally going to sound needy but I want to move in to your big house when you get it. I got a little apartment and a Nissan from ten years ago I could probably save up and get a newer better car if I move in." This has me laughing.

"I told Stephanie you would ask, she said meet first and see how it goes. Course I can pay you for the sex scenes, when the site is up and running I don't think we are going to just do one and call it quits on us and taped sex. If Denise and Frank's faces were any indication we work well together."

"Speaking of Denise she wants to sleep with you doesn't she?"

"Yeah she asked me to not tell Frank, I don't blame her I don't think either one of us could stand fucking again. I grew up with him, he was my brother's friend and I liked him so we palled around together. I set him up with Denise she's my best friend from school."

"Again, dang you so gotta share that story."

"Frank was the first in my thirteen guy bang I swear he took almost an hour to pump me full of him. He was the right hand man I was actually nothing more than the deadliest bitch known to man, no seriously what a lot of the gang members called me not just ours either."

"Tell you the truth you are the least scarred of any gang member I've seen naked, even the other women." I grin at Susan and giggle.

"These two I got in the young adult reform school they sent me to for two years. Four wanna be gangsters came up and shanked me I beat them all to a pulp, popped a guard in the nose in the process. I apologized for that so only spent a day in solitary after I was out of the infirmary. Two of them had to have plastic surgery to fix their noses prison of course only got them the basic job so they were both ugly fuckers after. One has a limp for life I got a little carried away."

"What about this one up here?"

"That one is the reason for the treaties, there had been four major gangs in town at the time, one of the peons from the not there anymore gang shot at me. Once I was released from hospital I went a little mad I guess is a good term, I slaughtered their leaders with their own guns and worked my way down about halfway. Even my brother was a little shocked, the three remaining sat down and came up with a treaty they all could live with, no drugs made in town besides pot, no shooting at a rival gang member first and there was a park that was used for peaceful negotiations, nobody laid claim to it."

"I remember that slaughter there was never anybody they could pin it on." I grin at Susan.

"I'm pretty sure the cops knew they didn't care because town got peaceful. We got the safe room after that, I rather think so my brother had a place to hide from me if it happened again."

"Call Stephanie and see if she is getting off soon I'm hungry." I crawl over the bed to the edge looking for my purse.

I send a text asking if Stephanie is busy, I jump when my phone rings almost immediately after.

"Hey I got sent home, somebody who happens to be really tall told the manager your living with me. I got ushered home when he found out you entered that fighting tournament to get an interview. There was a commercial sent in to the station for approval featuring you."

"Great, Susan is here saying she's getting hungry, we bought toys and I had fun using them on her. I think you will love them yourself, so remember how last night I said she will ask to move in she did. I told her what you said don't worry on that, and I hope you like each other I'm a little tired at the moment. First filmed sex scene and she was eager, I was eager."

"Great I'm happy, so about the interview?"

"Oh well I want to hold off until I know where to send people for my site. John is going to call back later tonight I'll be sure and ask for the address."

"Yeah that's a good idea, so later tonight or in the morning, can probably go in late if you want to see houses first. Are you two going to meet us at Chuck-E-Cheese or come here and all squeeze into my car and the van?" I look over at Susan.

"I think we will meet you there, probably on my bike she likes it. She has a Nissan from ten years ago it's not the best looking but it works fine at least. Don't need the van I'll do my interview at your house or perhaps in our new house tomorrow."

"Do need the van he's going to go get his girlfriend so she doesn't assume affair again." I giggle as Stephanie hangs up.

"Get dressed we are going for pizza and arcade now." I say to Susan as I get up grabbing up my clothes.

"Is my car fine to sit here for a while? I think it lowers the property value by about a hundred grand out there." I look at Susan and laugh.

"It's fine, we can come back and get it later tonight or in the morning perhaps. Remind me to ask Denise if they have an extra sensor thing, gets the gates to open with one so you don't have to wait for Frank to notice you."

"Take the strapless or one of the strapped versions?" I look over at Susan, she's holding up the strapless and the thicker strap on.

"Both hand me the strapless your purse is bigger."

With both of us fully dressed toys safely tucked away in our purses we leave the room. At the stairs Denise yells at us and comes running.

"Going to go out for dinner now?"

"Yeah Susan is going to leave her car here for the time being, if you have an extra sensor could you put it in?" Denise giggles looking at us.

"Yeah I can look around we should have a few extra, I think they are in the kitchen. I hope this means Susan is going to be a reoccurring lover on your site that was incredible sex I got out of Frank."

"You bet, might even move in with us we gotta see if she and Stephanie get along. You should try her, her tongue is really good." Susan grins, Denise turns pink.

We get ushered down the stairs so she can look in the kitchen, judging by the noises coming from there she's hungry. We head out to my bike, Susan making sure her car is not locked as I kick start it. Finding the right Chuck-E-Cheese is a little difficult neither of us knows the address. Finally we figure out which one and get under way I park next to a row of Harley's. Tapping on the window gets me to look that way to see a biker sitting there with two thumbs up. I salute then see which bike is his, his is the second over from mine a really nicely restored knucklehead I give him two thumbs up for it with a grin. He does an awe shucks and salutes back, grinning I go in with Susan we find Stephanie easy Olina stood up.

After getting pizza wishes all around I go order pizza and get twelve dollars worth of tokens. Sixty tokens might be enough for the kids and me, Susan grabs up a bunch to go for the point slips, Stephanie goes with her with some more tokens. I give the kids a couple tokens each and leave Ausanat, Olina, and his girlfriend Wendy to watch over the table and the purses. I help Andrea get in the plane ride and going then look about before finding a fighting game. I lose the game when Andrea finishes and wants to go again I wasn't doing that well anyway.

I move on to a strange little submarine game, it turns out to be rather fun. Andrea needs the potty so get her out of the plane ride and over to Stephanie who runs off leaving me to do the balls. Susan's smile next to me saying good things, I do well enough and earn another fifty points.

"Shit keep going, we're trying to get enough for the big pink elephant." I look where Susan points and have to gasp, it is big.

Halfway through the second game Stephanie comes back and starts playing. We do pretty good earning three hundred points between all three of us by the time the pizza arrives at the table. When we go to sit down handing Stephanie all of the points she looks in her purse then at us and starts jumping up and down. Before I can ask what that is about she runs off to the counter and stays there for a while then comes back with the pink elephant almost as tall as she is.

"I've been trying for this thing since about six months after Mike and Xander were born. You would not believe how long it takes to get ten thousand points."

Andrea likes it that is for sure, she begged for it near her then eats with one hand her other wrapped around the trunk. I notice the biker at the counter pointing at the elephant, after the conversation with the clerk he comes over.

"Would you believe they are not getting another pink elephant? God to think I've been trying for one almost as long as you have and end up just a little short. On the plus side, my sister has a Chuck-E-Cheese near to her that still has a pink elephant and the clerk said these points are good there." Stephanie smiles up at him.

"Sorry Will, I cheated a little I admit still keeping it. Send your points to your sister she can get it for you."

"I wish she doesn't take her kids to Chuck-E-Cheese, would you believe she thinks it rots the brain. Oh well I'll have enough next week I think and make a longer trip." Stephanie smiles at him.

"That's the spirit, don't forget your sidecar, I'm not sure how I'll get this to fit in the van."

"I sold it, going to have to drive my truck. Your friend there has the sweetest bike I've seen."

"That's Catchada, friend of hers the famous romance novelist who never gave interviews until last night bought it for her, custom job." I hold my hand out to Will.

"Your knucklehead is gorgeous I wish all bikers took that much care in their bikes." Will blushes, hard to see under his beard.

"Thanks, I'm hoping to find an Indian and fix it up next, damn things are really hard to get hold of. It's also what I do I got a restoring shop way over past the rich section of town. If you ever wreck that and don't kill yourself bring it over to me, I don't make them but I can fix anything. Here's my card, you might want to look into a forties Indian, they were shorter bikes and should fit your small frame." I look at his card and grin up at him.

"I might have to do that once I get a better cash flow, I've wanted a Harley since I was like six. I just didn't grow big enough for one so this custom is the closest I can go."

"Look into the thirties and early forties bikes, they were small because they were for women to tool around town in while husband was at work with the car. I'll keep an eye on the auctions for one you would want no more than a thirty six inch frame. I can get a good modern engine and transmission in it and get you a nice little bike to go next to your sweet bike. Paint like yours I couldn't do, we have a detailer and that's it, though there are quality painters still in town. Enjoy your elephant and have a good night, we only came by to celebrate finishing a tough rattlehead."

With everyone on the full side I get left at the table with Olina. Thinking perhaps I ordered to much pizza, we have about a full pizza left I get a box.

"So I gotta ask, don't you wish you had slept with Susan before you got out?" I look over at Olina while I close the box off.

"In a way yes, would have made things easier to bear, if I had I probably would not have shacked up with Stephanie and discovered my niece and nephews. I likely would have shacked up with Susan and not found out about John. I'm happy with how things have gone, am I wishing for to much or do you think Susan and Stephanie are hitting it off?"

"I think they are hitting it off, so I heard you and she knocked boots and recorded it."

"Yeah it was awesome those toys are a godsend really. I'm going to need to get guys on top of me as well of course not you don't even think about it." Olina chuckles and holds up his hands.

"I swear I wasn't, I just want to get a password to the site. Wendy might lean your way on things and I admit you are a hot little woman. If your having sex and recording it and not porn I'm pretty sure Wendy will like it."

"Yeah I've seen porn, while waiting for Susan we turned the biggest TV I've ever seen on and it was on porn, they argued over who was watching it last so I got to watch a bit. There wasn't even sex it seemed to be all about showing the dick in the pussy, no passion, not even something you would want to try doing unless your flexible."

"Yeah most porn is made for guys I think, we like seeing the dick in the pussy. Make Stephanie tell you where she stuck her laptop and go searching for porn, stuff for women is very few and far between. Even the porn for couples has the same not sex in it, there's just a story."

"So most porn is just sex?" I'm a little lost at that one.

"Yeah, I'm not sure why, some of the porn sites set up little scenes, meet the girl talk her into getting naked and having sex. Some of those have actual sex, though it's always the same basic plot, talk to her complement her get her naked and go to sex. There's one that is interesting two women wrestle, Greco-roman wrestling they strip each other during the match and at the end the winner gets a strap on to use on the loser."

"Do they actually wrestle or is it more like the professional wrestling where who wins is decided beforehand?"

"They actually wrestle I think, it's possible they fake it but lord you see them really struggling. I only had it for a month there was a lot of video's some of the after sex is hot, some not so much. Other problem with lesbian porn, not all of them actually like women I think, they just get paid well for it."

"Well hopefully I'll do well with my site taking out a loan to get a fast food place is going to cut into my available funds for a while."

Olina opens his mouth to say something then shuts it again when my phone rings. I smile when I see its John calling I get up and go outside to answer.

"Hey John, please tell me I got an address Stephanie is under orders to have an interview and I want to be able to advertise my site." John chuckles on the other end.

"Yes you do, I'm in the process of getting it up now, be glad I got no homework due tomorrow. First I got the video you are wanting to use as a teaser big ass teaser I'm going to shorten it. Use the whole thing as part of the pay site which brings me to the second item, how much are you wanting to charge? Porn sites are free or twenty five a month, the charge ones have multiple sites you get for the twenty five, even the amateur gal and her friends on one site like you are doing."

"Well I think first I should know how many subscribers I would need to pay for the site and you at that amount."

"If you can get one hundred subscribers the instant you start charging you are making money."

"Damn your ass is cheap I might have to ask for perks out of you." John laughs almost dropping the phone.

"I'm being paid generously actually, for a single site IT guys are only like eight hundred a month. Businesses pay better because they have you make sure the computers all work together along with the website or sites. I think your manager wants me to do a website for the fast food place and link to it from your porn."

"Not a bad idea, I'm the only surviving name on the business. I think let's go cheaper, I'm not sharing money paid. How much are the MMO's charging?"

"Those are mostly fifteen a month and not a bad idea, cheaper would get more people maybe. The provider promised the site listed on the major search engines, I'll send a message to the adult review sites and post a shorter version of the shortened video to the free video sites with a link to the site tomorrow after classes before you show."

"Well that brings me to another question, I was thinking order pizza. That's changed since I had pizza do you like Burger King or Wendy's?"

"Something else, Chinese perhaps with a choice between bland cafeteria food or fast food I stop at Wendy's and Burger King a lot."

"Well then I guess we will go to a place, I think one of those all you can eat places, Chinese works it's almost the same as Thai anyway. Do you want to meet me at one or get picked up?"

"I think get picked up, your paying so I'm the fair maiden being courted." I laugh at the comment.

"I should get back inside, I left the cameraman watching over the purses alone I'm sure he's bored. I do need your address and my site's address." I have to run back in for a pen and a piece of paper then get both written down.

Olina is sitting at the table with Wendy with a really cute unicorn folder on the table when I return to sit.

"Great folder, I got my site address. He's going to get it up tonight I guess and tomorrow send part of the teaser video to the free video sites with a link."

"I think do the interview tomorrow, those two are rather inseparable at the moment. These folders are easy to get, a whole three hundred points, the store sells them at three dollars I think." Olina says with a beaming Wendy leaning in to him.

"The ones at the store have a color choice though these only come in sky blue I like sky blue luckily. There was a purple and a sky blue a dark blue and a red, they used to sell yellow and black I guess those didn't sell well enough to continue." Wendy says getting me to smile.

"I had a black folder I added glitter and the glitter glue stuff and held on to it for middle school and what I had of high school." Olina sighs making us look at him.

"Women and unicorns I don't get it."

The kids come and sit with us looking tired, Ausanat follows along shortly after. I get sent to find Stephanie and Susan which is easy enough they are still playing the balls. I get talked into playing the balls with them for one more game, there were three tokens left. Susan collects the points and heads to the counter while Stephanie takes me back to the table. Olina goes to get the elephant to the van until Stephanie stops him, why evidenced by Andrea grabbing hold of it.

Susan returns with four unicorn folders she holds one out to Andrea who grabs it letting Olina take the elephant. Ausanat helps Stephanie get the kids out to the car, a station wagon getting Susan to giggle. Stephanie groans and collects the pizza box leaving me and Susan with my bike being the only one here.

"Let's go get my car and you can show me to your place." Susan tucks the folders in my saddle bags as she talks to me.

I walk my bike around and start it up, Susan hops on and off we go. We find Frank waiting for us he shows Susan where they put the sensor before we drive off again. Stephanie is waving goodnight to Ausanat when we pull up, I get double teamed in a rush inside to the bedroom. I help Susan get Stephanie out of her clothes, then do the same to Susan before they both get me out of my clothes.

Susan gets the strapless out of my purse and goes to get it washed while Stephanie and I kiss. I am sucking on her nipples when Susan comes back. I sit up and fit the strapless to myself before going back to nipple sucking. Stephanie moans when I slide the toy in her, Susan sits back and watches as I fuck her. Stephanie puts her hands to my butt to get me to move the way she wants whimpering and moaning. Susan moans next to us watching and playing with her pussy, fingers going in and out.

emap
emap
237 Followers