Call Me Master Pt. 03

Story Info
Anastasia wakes up kidnapped and enslaved.
1.5k words
4.1
19.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. This is part 3 of my story. This is a fantasy I have had for a while and enjoy writing. Please comment on any ways I can improve. This is my first time writing this type of stuff, so I appreciate the feedback.

Disclaimer: Consent is ambiguous in this story. All characters are over the age of 18.

Jason, my new owner, led me away, and I felt the breeze against my nipples, signaling that I was back outside. I heard something open, and he roughly picked me up and put me inside. I was in the trunk of a car, and then he slammed it shut.

I curled up in a fetal position and tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't. My arms were tightly tied behind my back, which made it uncomfortable for me to lie down. I just kept thinking about my life before this moment--my family, college, my dreams, etc.

All of these things seem so far away and out of reach right now. I was now a sex slave. My eyes teared up again. I just heard the car running and felt the vibrations through my naked body. My body was starting to get goosebumps because of how cold the trunk was.

Moments passed, and I was finally able to drift off to sleep.

I felt someone roughly pick me up from the trunk, which jolted me awake.

"Time to wake up, little slave girl," he teased. "It's time that I show you your new home."

He placed me on my feet against the car door and took off my blindfold. The bright sunlight burned my eyes, and I struggled to keep them open.

Big black gates with spears at the top surrounded his mansion. I saw statues of naked women in what I believed was his front yard.

I felt him tightly grab my arm, and he led me inside his home. As I entered the living room, I noticed the paintings of naked women tied up with ball gags. My stomach was in knots.

"First, we are going to discuss what I expect from you," he said to me. He pushed me down to my knees, and I felt the hard wooden floor against my knee caps.

"Look up at me," he ordered. I lifted my head and met his dark eyes.

"I bought you, which means I own you, and you are my property," he said. "I can do whatever I want to you, and you will not complain."

His eyes seemed to darken with each sentence.

"You will call me Master and will not speak to me unless I address you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." I obeyed, still meeting his eyes.

"Good little slave girl," he said, patting my head. "I will fuck you as hard as I want and I won't care how much you beg me to stop."

A small smirk appeared on his lips.

"Also you are also here to keep my place clean and cook for me." he continued. "I will go to work Monday to Friday and I expect the house to be kept tidy and I expect a meal when I come home. Understood?"

"Yes Master."

"There will be punishments if you are out of line. If you are acting bratty, I will simply spank you over my knee. However, I have some harsher punishments for you if you disobey me."

He crouched down closer to me.

"For example if you try to escape from here. I will whip you so hard with my belt that you won't be able to get up."

I started to shake a little at the thought of it.

"You will earn privileges like sleeping in my bed or watching tv," he said to me. "But only if I think that you deserve it."

Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He turned me around and snapped the zip tie around my wrists.

He pushed me against the couch and pressed my face against it. I felt the cold leather against my face and I knew what he was about to do to me.

"Let's see if it will fit inside of you".

I felt his hands spread my legs apart and I felt his cock poke at my pussy entrance. He pressed the tip against me pushing it inside. It felt like something was stabbing me. It burned so much as it stretched my virgin pussy and tears fell down my face. I cried out.

"It will hurt more if you tense up," he said to me.

The burning sensation increased as he pushed it deeper into me. He started going back and forth. The pain seemed to dull and there was some pleasure starting. I felt the wetness of my pussy as he fucked me. He started to fuck me harder, and his legs smacked against me.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as I felt his warm cum fill me up inside. He finally stopped and pulled out of me.

I turned around and noticed some blood on his cock. I tried to stand up, but I was so sore. He pulled me up to my feet, and I winced in pain. I felt some cum seep out of me.

He grabbed a towel he had on the table and wiped in between my legs.

"It won't hurt that much next time, so try not to cry. It should be pleasurable," he warned me. "I was gentle with you this time, but I will use you however I want." My face was wet with tears.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs. I went into a room and noticed a huge bed. This must be his bedroom.

"You'll sleep here, but on the floor," he said, motioning to a blanket and pillow in the corner. Maybe someday you'll sleep with me, but right now you're sleeping on the floor."

He pointed at a door in his room.

"That's the bathroom. You can only be in there for 5 minutes. When I'm not home, you will let me know when you go into the bathroom. I have security cameras, so I'll know. If you're showering, I have to be in there with you. There are some tampons under the sink for when you're on your period. I'll still fuck you," he said with a slight smirk.

"If I have a woman over, I will hide you in the other room. My friends know about this industry, so I won't hide you from them. They'll enjoy the eye candy." He rubbed a finger over my nipple as he said this. "Don't worry. I won't share you with anyone."

"Are you hungry?" he suddenly asked me.

My tummy grumbles at the thought of food. I haven't eaten anything the whole day.

I nod.

"I have some pizza in the fridge if you want."

I followed him downstairs to the kitchen. I sit down on one of the kitchen chairs, and I feel a deep soreness in my pussycat, reminding me of what just happened. I feel my eyes tear up at the memory. Maybe it will get more pleasurable. I want to get used to this.

After we ate, I noticed that it was getting dark outside.

"What time is it?" I asked him with the immediate realization that I just broke a rule.

"Get over my knee," he ordered me.

I got up hesitantly and made my way towards him. He pulled me over his lap.

"I will give you 15 spankings."

I felt a hard slap on my ass, and I winced at the pain. I still felt the soreness in my pussy. Immediately, I felt another hard slap, and I felt tears spill from my eyes. After each spanking, I felt a burning pain leave my body.

He aggressively pulled my hair up to face him.

"You have to stop crying. I've done worse to women, and they haven't cried as much as you. If you keep crying, I will use my belt on you, and that will hurt a lot more than just my hand. Understood slave?"

"Yes, master," I said, wiping my face.

I held in my cries for the rest of my spanking. He pushed me on the floor after he was done. I sat up and wiped any tears that were left on my face without looking at him.

"Your red ass is turning me on again," he chuckled.

I slowly got up, feeling so much soreness in my bottom region, and I used all my energy to run away through the front door, which luckily was unlocked. I don't know why I decided to do this, I just wanted to be alone. I saw the evening sky in his front yard, and the chilly air hit my skin. My tears blurred my vision, making it hard to run through here.

The sudden realization hit me. I can't get away from here. The gates are locked. So I ran to the side of this mansion, noticing the multitude of gardens here. I knew he was going to severely punish me, but I didn't care. I just wanted to get out. My heart was pounding so hard.

I started to slow down my running when I felt like my legs were going to give up. My vision was fuzzy. Then everything went dark.

Thank you for reading <3. I'll try to update as soon as possible.