Callsign Amarok Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry for pulling my knife on you but I'm a little.....worried if I've drank too much or if I'm dreaming."

The woman smiled and the wolf-girl approached him. Orion gripped his knife hard and prepared for what she was planning.

"I apologize for not introducing ourselves. I am Luna or Goddess Luna among my children. I've watched packs rise and fall, watched this forest grow from nothing but a sapling and rivers form while the ground shook. A guardian and mother to lupines and this...." She gestured to the elf beside her.

"Hello Amarok Orion, I am Anna, the mate of Fenrir and mother of Aurora. Luna and I have watched your actions. We are grateful for the handling of Sköll and impressed by how you treat Aurora and those who have shown you nothing but goodwill." Anna bowed and watched Orion holstering his knife.

"I'm sorry for my behavior, especially because I'm drunk. Not something you want to be when meeting your mate's mother, right?"

Anna and Luna laughed, already understanding why he was so guarded. Luna had seen the pain locked away in Orion's heart and Anna had witnessed her daughter alleviate some of the hidden feelings in him. Both ethereal women closed and Anna put her hands on his shoulder. The human felt relaxed and light headed.

"It's quite alright, you of all men deserve to relax once in a while. I'm glad that Luna has paired you and Aurora together, she's happy. The same applies for you. Just keep her close and don't let anything that happened to me happen to her. Believe in yourselves to make the right decisions."

Shaking his head from the bombardment of words. "Again, I'm sorry for being in such a poor state of mind. I'm Orion, Amarok is just a callsign or title given to me by peers. Your daughter is one of the most amazing women I've met and I'm happy she's my true mate. I can feel something attracting us together and I hope it won't ever disappear." Orion took a knee and lowered his head.

Luna and Anna had no clue what he was doing.

"In my old world it was customary to ask for the approval from the parents to move further. Since you're here and a Goddess is by your side, I ask for your approval and your blessings in our mating ceremony." He lowered his head, sitting in silence until Luna and Anna chuckled.

"You have my mate's approval as well as mine. My daughter is happy, more than ever when she's with you. Since my passing, she changed and I don't know if it was for the better or worse, but she grew up into such a strong and beautiful girl. As for blessings...."

Luna closed in on Orion and held both sides of his head, leaning in.

The devoted soldier recoiled, avoiding the intimate contact but hesitated with the light headedness he felt.

"Sorry, I'm loyal to Aurora. Even if you're a Goddess I can't, I'm hers."

Anna burst out laughter while Luna just smiled.

"You have an amazing and loyal heart but you have dealt with horrible people and faced death countless times. Africa left a heavy burden on your soul, you carry them to honor their lives and sacrifices. Let me help you make peace and move on." Luna smiled, inching closer and laying her lips on Orion's forehead.

After a while she moved back and Orion felt light. A weight which rested on his chest dissipated and he inhaled sharply. Luna stammered back a little and touched her own lips, while Anna observed them with studious eyes.

"Lotus and vanilla mixed with hints of honey and rose. To be quite truthful Anna, I am jealous of your daughter. He truly is the perfect mate." Luna moaned and breathed to calm her heart.

Orion moved a hand to his head and steadied the spinning. Soon getting up and facing both women again. A pearlescent glow gleamed from his arms and he examined his body but the light disappeared.

"Luna has just given you her personal blessings and will watch over you. Aurora has also received her blessings earlier, this will protect your bond with her and help you on your journeys." Anna bowed and Luna walked next to her, peeking down at the soldier's crotch.

"Among other things." The Goddess winked at Orion and caught his face light up like a Christmas tree.

"Ourselves and a few other Celestials will be watching. There will be many obstacles your friends, Aurora and you will have to face. Keep each other safe and remember her love and the life you envision with her." Luna advised in a cautious manner.

"Oh Orion! I expect pups, would love to see my future grandchildren with a loving father and mother caring for them. I'm curious how you will raise them." Anna's mystifying figure shrank down into the grave and blue fireflies burst to life all around.

Luna closed her eyes and white fireflies flew around, zooming into the grave.

"Aurora's mother will be closer than you think. Thank you for your friend's music. The souls who were adrift have found their way home. They are at peace. Now return to your mate, she must be worried." Before Orion could turn around the Goddess side swiped and reached into his front pocket pulling out his grandmother's jade ring.

Next, she adjusted, pulling his tanto free and held it in her palms. She chanted and the blade inside glimmered, Orion was surprised by the speed and agility the wolf woman possessed.

She presented the knife with both hands and he took it along with the ring next to the blade.

"A parting gift, may we meet again Amarok Orion." He carefully inspected the objects while Luna faded away into turquoise smoke, evaporating into the night.

First he checked out the ring which changed color from green to a pearlescent white with blue shine around the mineral. It was warm and had an almost soothing effect on his mind as well as his body. The feeling reminded him of his grandparents and he whispered.

"I miss you mom, dad, grandma, grandpa. I hope everyones well. I finally met a girl you wanted me to find." He smiled and huffed amusingly.

"She's lovely but I don't think you would approve of her behavior sometimes." Orion laughed.

"But she's perfect for me."

He felt the ring move in his hand but concluded it was alcohol affecting his nerves. Unbeknownst to him the ring vibrated gently and dimmed green, white and blue, framing a turquoise shine.

"Goodbye." The reminiscing man held the ring in his hand and brought it to his chest. He closed his eyes and pictured his family and Phantom friends.

Finally he pocketed the priceless item.

The Phantom looked down to the remaining blade, spotting a small wolf head with tribal accents around its eyes. Asian symbols had also been inscribed on the handle.

Reading-

'Warrior'

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 75 Morning Wood

(Next morning)

-Orion's POV-

Something fuzzy snuggled my side as I lay in bed. Last night was a haze after dancing with Aurora while memories scrambled, piecing themselves together.

Remembering going to her mother's grave and meeting 2 people there. When I got back to the party Aurora had collected me and we returned back to the cabin. Enjoying each other's warmth in the cool forest environment.

I moved my arm and discovered a massive white wolf cuddling me. She had her tail wrapped around my waist and head nudged against my throat. I sighed, scratching and petting her behind the ears, rousing her from sleep.

The beautiful creature perched her head up, yawned and turned around to look down at me. I smiled at her and she nuzzled my forehead.

"Good morning to you too. Here." I moved up, against the backboard and tapped my chest. She inched on fours and snuggled her head into the left side of my neck. I continued caressing and scratching Aurora all over.

In return I got happy wolf sounds and a few sloppy licks. She switched to rubbing her head along my face and chest after my hands played with her ears. "I...ppfff.. love you too."

The animal studied my nude body with a salivating mouth. Main reason I was naked was because of Aurora's insistence to sleep with my scent. Stating that my clothes hindered my natural odor.

"You want to get up or stay like this a little longer?" I knew her answer when she just laid there and curled up next to me.

We cuddled and I admired her wild form. Her wagging tail and sharp ears in pure white made her seem majestic. I stroked her tail and resumed pampering again. From my touching she created whining noises and turned her head around to look at me.

"Want me to stop?" The wolf nudged my other hand and settled her head underneath it. Following suit I scritched her ears and brushed her tail at the same time.

After a short session of intense tail thumping, the wolf got up and straddled my torso. Aurora morphed back and kissed me hungrily. Her need was urgent, like she hasn't seen me in years.

I caught a glimpse of wolf eyes and wrapped my arms around her, containing the stimulated werewolf.

"A little needy this morning mmh?"

Aurora's eyes softened and she settled her head on my chest. "If you keep touching me, I will take you."

I smirked at her and rubbed her cheek.

Leaning in and whispering into her ear. "Good to know." I finished with a grin and she shook with excitement

Aurora scented my neck and sunk into me.

"After our time celebrating, I just want to be around you more. Mmm...can't get enough of your scent, Amarok." She inhaled dreamily.

I sniffed my arm and looked at the naked girl straddling me.

"Do I smell that good?" Aurora kissed me again and chuckled.

"You smell good. I feel at peace when I'm with you." I stroked her spine as we laid there basking in the morning sun.

My penis grew with my heart as it elongated in full rigidity. The head smeared across her ass cheek and she looked back at what touched her.

She twerked and wiggled her butt over my crotch causing my penis to flex, beating together with an increase in blood flow.

My balls ached, requesting needed release. 'Why do they feel like I haven't let them out in a while?'

Her nose sniffed the air and she groaned happily. Aurora sighed contently and perked her head up at me.

"Your smell is so...mhm.." Squishing her breasts against me while nibbling and sucking at my throat.

"Ah...A..Aurora.." She marked my neck everywhere and placed a hand on my chest, leaning back.

"I owe my human, she'll enjoy you..." Her eyes softened and she came back to kiss me.

"How was the party?"

Rubbing her hips against mine. "Amazing, I wish you told me where you went last night. I was worried, but I know you'll make it up to me."

Something warm and wet dribbled onto my thighs. "You can begin with this..." Aurora refused to wait and grabbed my cock positioning herself right over it.

Her wide hips lowered and my extremity struggled to enter her tunnel, muscles tightened around me and her warm insides massaged my veins. Eventually she applied her whole weight and I entered in smoothly.

"Murgh?....a..are you bigger in the mornings? You feel..." Her insides felt like they were changing for my erection. Rearranging and shifting for me to claim again.

Placing my hands on her hips, I slowly moved her back and forth. She cooed and laid her breasts on me.

I twitched inside her and she twitched with glee. The lupine began swaying back and forth on her own, moistening my pelvis and I sank deeper inside her.

She leaned up and I went in for her nipple, taking one in my mouth and sucked.

"Eeek!" She squeaked and I put a hand over her mouth.

My tongue released her teased areola. "Let's try to stay quiet. My friends are still sleeping." Hoping they passed out from drinking last night.

The woman grinned and began moaning sensually as she rode me without care, rocking the bed.

She was soaked on the inside, allowing me to slide in and out with ease. The head of my morning wood slid over her bumps and uneven flesh, stimulating each nerve ending.

Aurora pushed herself down as if she wanted me deeper. My cock delved further into her restrictive tunnel and the head met her, what I assumed to be cervix. There was a small amount of length outside of her vagina begging to be used.

Slamming herself down atop of me more, she growled and continued her efforts. I punched my hips up to meet her thrusts, attempting to breach her donut.

The bed shook with our combined efforts and she came. "Ahhh..AMAr-mmMM?!"

I muted her with a kiss and jerked her body down, switching places. Now she was the one laid out on the bed and I made sure she was comfortable, placing her head down on the pillow.

Aurora looked up at me with sparkling eyes and peeped at our combined sexes.

I leaned in and nipped her neck, blowing on red skin.

"I said, let's try to stay quiet." She had disregarded my early suggestion and shivered at my second.

My lips met hers and our tongues did a soft tango. My lover tasted very nice. Her tongue wormed against mine and explored me.

I wiggled my abdomen feeling around her g-spot and jabbed myself as far as I could go.

She cried into my mouth while my cock was at work. Her vagina was squeezing tighter and more denying than before. I separated our lips and knocked against her cervix but couldn't go through.

Each time I hammered, her muscles convulsed, sending more fluid down the sides of my length. Aurora's eyes were glazed over with lust and stared at me with challenge.

Once I was well lubed with her vaginal juices, I quickened my pace, trying to wear her down. She placed an arm over her own mouth, squeaking and moaning provocatively. Her effort at trying to stay quiet made me ram into her more forcibly. Liquid seeped from her vagina and I could feel her begin to quiver every time she came.

Orgasm after orgasm seemed to loosen her muscles around my cock. But the entry way to her womb locked tight every time she spasmed.

Wanting to test a theory, I slowed my pace and kissed her softly. Our eyes were partly open and she wrapped her arms around my back. She tried pulling me down but her strength was mush, diminished by my slamming.

"Aurora...." I held myself inside of her and caressed her flushed cheeks.

"Hngghh...h...ha.. I..I.. " She struggled to formulate words as she panted.

We stared into each other's souls as my cock socketed her. I hooked my legs underneath hers and applied my weight onto her delicious body.

Aurora's eyelids began to flutter, trying to stay open. I place a hand on her breast and another on her face, squishing and caressing. A short and adorable squeak resonated from her throat and she closed her eyes.

Around 10 seconds went by and they stayed shut.

"Little wolf?" My lust filled state gave me the idea to call her by that nickname. Even though her wolf was massive, the frustration in her voice when I called her little was amusing.

Silence hung over the room. Her face was in a blissful state and I tried waking her up by licking and sucking her ears. She shivered and moaned but remained unconscious.

'She passed out!' I started pulling out to wait for her to recover but my penis hung hard and my testicles ached. Her clenching hole also hadn't wanted me to leave just yet.

Deciding that remaining inside her until either myself or Aurora decides otherwise. I applied more pressure slinking my way back to her supposedly firm cervix with mucus coating my cock and waist. When my tip brushed her donut it felt spongy and soft, instead of growing hard and locking itself.

'Should I make myself comfortable?' Debating whether having sex with an already consenting unconscious woman was morally right or wrong. In the embers of pleasure and missing satisfaction, my hips bucked and my head probed her squishy barrier.

Using her release along with my own precum, I ramped up lubrication and pounded repeatedly. Time and time again her vagina locked up around my shaft but her inner doorway became soft and plush.

Minutes had gone by from my solo endeavor and I was about to give up and relieve myself against her womb.

On my second last try, half of my crown surged forward. In surprise I held myself against her and tried shoving the remaining inches inside, reaming her intimate hatch as my hip jiggled for more ground.

With her vagina clenching and my pleasure building, I was close to letting everything go but I remained determined in finishing what I wanted to do. Already putting so much effort into her, I scrunch my face and held still to steady my impending flood.

Just then under clarity I realized something. When her tunnel constricts, the entrance to her womb would loosen and give me maybe half an inch to breach. Holding myself in until my threatening glands unwillingly settled. Although fighting against her teasing yet tempting muscles, I kissed and licked her breast while flexing inside to loosen her up.

My effort was rewarded and the response was immense with three quarters of my tip digging into her uterus. I felt my cock getting wrung, a familiar yet egregious sensation of my mate begging to milk me.

Suddenly her cervical canal locked tight and made me lose ground. I panicked and commenced maddening humps as more of her juices leaked out, almost making me slip out from her uterus.

The woman beneath me moaned and groaned subconsciously.

"C'mon Aurora, don't let my efforts be in vain." I whispered into her ears and used all my lower body strength to strike her.

Eventually luck came and my cock pierced through like a hammer driving a nail through wood. I had full control of her vulnerable depths with the head of my cock at spear point.

Semen from previous nights sloshed against my mushroom as I made contact with her back wall and I worried if I was going to go straight through her belly.

"AAAHHH!!!!!!" A blood curdling cry of pleasure came out from the woman and her arms wrapped around my neck, dragging me down next to her head.

My face ate the pillow and I peeked over at my partner.

Aurora squirmed and squirted from my monumental achievement. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and I stopped once I had secured myself.

I pulled back and examined her wearing a fuck drunk expression. It was too cute, tempting a tiny sliver of cum to seep out of me, traveling into her.

"Y..y..ou.. still...o..oh..deep... I..thought it was... a dream." She presented an exasperated smile and I smiled back.

"Mmhg...Of course, remember what I said when we were walking. I'm going to go harder on you, so you can get used to this. Try to stay awake and be quiet if you want more of this." She lazily nodded and closed her eyes.

The top half of my penis felt thick fluid as I plunged in and out of her convulsing cunt. Aurora wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me as my flared tip skewered her wringing cervix, demanding futile submission.

I ceased my momentum and peered down at a panting lupine. "Are you ok?"

Her arms tugged me and I placed my hands around her head.

"I...I'm so..happy.. that you're mine." She kissed me again and I took her tongue softly. My sex didn't though, testicles moving around as they prepared a wartime load.

Deciding to give her a little leeway, I let my penis stay as I tried making her feel good in other ways that she missed out while dozing off.

Her ears were a good start as I sucked and nibbled on them. Her insides strained to accommodate the foreign body part and liquid streamed out, coating my reproductive orbs.

A slight chuckle escaped me and I let her relax again by stopping entirely. Her face revealed a look of struggle and exhaustion while her eyes and body dared me to do more.

Her nipples were poking out, tempting me with each expansion of breath. My mouth watered with pheromone induced saliva and I went to town.

Sucking, licking and biting her sensitive tits gave me an even bigger reaction. Her muscles contracted, more than before, trailing my cock in deeper. Her donut constricted, locking me into place, securing a guaranteed load.