Callsign Amarok Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ggaah!" Both of us roared as she peaked again, moistening her already showered tunnel.

My balls ached for release and my penis twitched with anticipation. It was time for the final assault on her vagina, cervix and womb.

I wrapped my arms underneath her and locked her in place so she wouldn't writhe wildly.

My hips bucked and I began rutting with reckless abandon. Using all the strength I had, I was going to make sure that she would be satisfied for this session. My cock had free reign over lustful flesh, allowing me to bully and abuse her organ.

Since losing my virginity to Aurora at the crash, her lower half had grown to accommodate me very well. This has been the fourth time I spent mating with her, but it felt new, almost as if she was adapting again.

'Is she changing for me?' I half mused while pounding into her trembling body. My legs hooked around underneath her and my hands pinned her still, splaying arms to the sides. Her nipples pressed against my own, making me slide over her heaving chest. I was attached like a water bug with full control to do whatever I needed in order to satisfy her.

Aurora tried screaming and I anticipated her move, already taking her plump lips in mine. Moans and screams couldn't escape as I took her. Green eyes blazed with passion as a wolf and her experienced what they were going through.

Her most recent gush allowed my penis to plow through her cavernous channel fiercely and each thrust brought me closer to ejaculation.

"M..Mah...my..mate!" Shaking below with joy, she grasped me, tempting my cock for more sperm.

Plugging her all the way until physically incapable. My engorged shaft was ready and the floodgates to my shaft shot. Cum raced from my testicles and rushed through my penis, splattering against her inner walls, painting everything white. I bottomed out and laid there on top of her, ensuring that she received every bit of my cream.

Aurora dug her nails into my back, clutching me tight to her sweaty and stupefied state.

Her spasming cunt clutched my cock, working harmoniously with each pulse to suck as much out of me as possible.

She was exhausted, panting loudly while nuzzling her head in my shoulder. I adjusted while wedged in her uterus and laid down. Aurora hugged me as more cum flowed up into her, splattering her womb.

My hand settled on the back of her head, stroking and petting. Breasts squished themselves against me and I felt my cock involuntarily spit more semen from catching her perfect mounds.

She twitched slightly and gazed into my soul. "I need to bear your babies, promise me we will become a pack."

I imagined my sperm wriggling and crowding her womb. Like a pack on the prowl, they seeked for something to fertilize. Eventually finding and settling down on her egg, giving her what she wanted.

Winter would have to come sooner or later.

I returned my hands to her head and she recovered beside my neck.

"We will."

Aurora's breathing leveled and she licked and nipped at my neck, showing her gratitude.

While I was crammed within her, muscles around swelled and thumped to matching beats. Not a drop of semen was deserting her as my cock wore her like a sleeve for about ten minutes.

Sadly by the end my penis finished its duty, shrinking and extracting after overseeing the closure of her sacred chamber. Aurora groaned from my length exiting her lovely hole and liquid dripped onto my cock as it left.

The lupine stretched her back and shimmied down to my calves. She sniffed my softening cock and lapped, cleaning drying fluid with her tongue.

I worried about getting hard again but she finished quickly and returned to my chest, cuddling me.

Moving a hand to her own stomach she rubbed slowly. "Mmmhh..."

"Ohh...Luna I can feel it..." She kissed my cheek and rolled beside me.

"By the end of winter, my belly will have pups." Her eyes showcased a loving shine, drawing me closer to her.

"Your pups." She snuggled.

We enjoyed each other's warmth while the forest brightened up from the morning sun. Birds began chirping and the forest awoke with the breeze of leaves.

A warm fuzzy sensation attacked my body, almost resetting my stamina. The woman next to me shifted into a white wolf and I gave her headpats while stroking her back. She took my hand, lightly nibbling, targeting my fingers.

"Careful not to bite too hard. Or else I won't be able to pet you..."

"Raoww, ruff." She whined, licked her lips and settled her head underneath my chin. Her whimpers from my touch were peaceful and content. I peeked down and saw her tail wagging happily.

"Good girl...." I whispered and we relaxed in the company of another, listening to each other's soft heartbeats.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 76 Doctor's Visit

(1hr later)

As I lay there with a giant wolf beside me, my mind spanned out for the day ahead.

'Gather equipment, eat, make a final weapons check, regroup with escort elves and say our goodbyes to Fenrir.' As my thoughts were expanding, Aurora had gotten up and tumbled off the bed.

I bolted out of bed and checked on her wolf if she was alright. Aurora stayed down and sniffed at her own crotch, licking her back legs next.

"I hope you're not jealous." I hovered over her panting frame.

The animal wobbled upwards with her hindlegs trembling a bit. She sent me a whimpered rumble and bumped me in the chest before staggering to the door.

"Roaow.." She swayed her head, telling me to hurry up and get dressed.

Standing up, dressing and strapping a holster to my leg. I reached over to the table and checked my Five Seven before putting it away.

"Let's go." I moved and opened the door.

We stepped out encountering Dan and Tim exiting the munitions room at the same time. They peered down at a wolf and up at my face, averting their eyes in embarrassment.

"Did you..uhm, have sex with her wolf?" Dan scratched his head.

I shook my head, relieving them.

The animal spread her jaws, yawning and both soldiers flinched.

"Relax guys, it's just Aurora." I stated and gave the white animal a pat on the head.

Dan huffed in relief while Tim apologized.

"Hmph." She chuffed and sassily swung her head around, moving away towards a delicious aroma.

The marine scratched his head, peering at the departing canine. "Sorry, the whole 'werewolf girlfriend' hasn't set in yet."

"So what's next?" Tim asked with 2 weapons in hand; a Gol Magnum over his shoulder and M249 in the other.

"We eat. Once that's done, gather up your gear and check it. Then make a final ammo and weapons count. Afterwards, we regroup with the elves, say our goodbyes and move out."

"What about our munitions? If we leave with our current setup, we might not have enough for an extended skirmish." Tim advised.

"I'll ask some of the elves to carry boxes for us and 'yes Daniel', I'll make sure we bring rockets.' So don't worry."

"Hell yeah sir." Dan saluted and the 3 of us walked down to the main area.

Pac and Avery were sat down, enjoying a buffet. Aurora struggled to get on her hindlegs and managed to grab a giant piece of cooked meat from the table. She ripped apart food quite effectively and devoured it.

Avery looked up and saw us enter the area.

"Courtesy of the Aspen Pack, they said to dig in." Avery explained while biting off a piece of bread.

Dan and Tim sat down, picking at some of the food.

"We don't wanna run into trouble and throw up mid fight, keep those stomachs light. If we need food along the way; I'm sure Aurora, the elves or ourselves can hunt for food."

"You got it." Pac answered as he reached for a few berries.

Avery peeked over to the wolf and shuddered. "What about your girlfriend?"

Aurora finished her breakfast and looked up. She trotted over to me, rubbing herself against my legs.

In return I started petting her.

"Don't think they keep a strict diet and I definitely don't want her angry at me for keeping her wolf away from food." Aurora laid down and exposed her belly. I took that as a cue and continued scratching her neck and belly.

"Definitely don't want to keep her away from other things." Our pilot shot a side-eye for my crotch and everybody else snickered.

There was a knock at the door and Aurora moved from my legs, planting herself in front of the entrance. Meanwhile Avery got up and stood behind me with his M45.

I creaked the door a few inches, catching an old lady. She looked to be somewhere in her mid 50's or 60's, wearing a traditional robe with a hood over her head. Her face was fairly clean, with only a few faint wrinkles.

"Hello?" I inquired and concluded that her pose meant she might be an elder to this pack.

"Apologies for my late introduction Saviour. I am Greta, an Aspen elder and healer. May I come in?"

My hand signaled for Avery to lower his weapon and I glanced over at Aurora. She had bright and friendly eyes for the woman outside.

"My friends are just eating breakfast right now. Would you like to join us?" Greta nodded and I motioned for her to enter.

We all sat down and an awkward silence loomed over until the elder spoke.

"I've introduced myself, how about all of you? I would be honored to formally know the names of each Saviour."

"My name is Orion, callsign Amarok. Over there is Avery, Daniel, Timothy, and Drake but we usually call the blonde Pac." I informed.

Greta was curious about a detail I left out.

"No family names?" She asked while plucking a piece of chicken from a basket.

"Negative ma'am, we had our last names scuffed when we formed. I can't share the details without permission." Tim sneaked a glance with me and I picked up the conversation.

"We had our family names removed to protect our loved ones and cover people associated with us. It's better to die as one name than risk our identities being exposed."

Peeking at my men slightly and focusing back on the old woman. "What about your world Greta? Aurora told me about your disputes with the Mjolnir Pack and a little bit about the Aspen Pack. Her and I mainly focused on the mate bond and our future or what not." As I was sitting a white wolf sat down next to me, planting her head in my lap. I booped her on the nose and stroked her muzzle.

Greta smiled from my interaction with Aurora and relaxed more into her chair. She explained the civilizations and non-human species. To name a few: dark elves, orcs, lamia, amazons, dragons and animal shifters. There were more races but Greta paused to observe our collective expressions, utterly stunned.

"I can't believe what we've gotten ourselves into.." My hands stopped stroking Aurora's head and she licked my palm affectionately.

"Woah...wait, wait, dragons? Like actual giant dragons or Komodo dragons? You know, the over-sized lizards." Dan tried verifying with the doctor and discovered her staring at him in question.

"I don't know this 'Komodo' you are referring to but real giant dragons have surfaced many moons ago. No one has seen them for quite some time but the elves have taken their existence seriously. You have a Drake among you, do you not?" The rest of the team zipped their looks to Pac and he stood unfazed by our stares.

Avery got up and moved behind our pilot, nudging the blonde in his seat. "Eh...He's not a lizard but he can fly pretty well." He gave Pac a pat and stood behind his chair.

"Fly?" Greta mused and Aurora peeked over at Pac.

"Not any more. His wings were clipped so he's no longer a dragon." Dan joked and Greta peered in fascination for our German.

Tim chortled and I took pity on the misinformed lady.

"My men and I are humans. None of us are anything special. Both the look-alikes are twins and they like messing with people sometimes. Sorry about that." I sent the brothers a chastising sneer and they both widened their eyes, raising their hands in fake surrender.

Might I add; at the same time.

Pac peeked at each of them and presented a dashing smile to Greta. "Sorry to disappoint. Like Orion said we're all humans...but for you, I can be whatever you want me to be. I've been taking notes from his 'performance' with the Alpha's daughter and they've hit it off amazingly..."

I studied the elder jump slightly and played with her fingers shyly.

'Holy shit.' I thought and as soon as I knew what our lady's man was playing up to, I had covered Aurora's ears and maintained a muting hold.

She tried twisting and turning to free herself but I covered her hearing well, hopefully sparing her of his deviant seduction.

Peeking at the twins and a gunner, they had disturbed yet amused looks on their faces. Crafted from Pac's most recent and shameless play.

Still, I had to admit, it was impressive.

Greta shook herself and created a coyish expression for the blonde.

"My...oh.. you certainly have the charm of a dragon. I.. I've tried searching for a mate but they feel intimidated once I practice my dominance over them...and I'm too far gone with age to have someone." She turned away and angled her eyes to Drake.

"I have no problem with more mature women. You probably have enough experience to make any male blush. Miss." He winked.

Greta peered at the human with desire and wormed in her seat.

Dan was on the verge of losing his shit over how far our pilot had taken it while his brother stepped away from Pac. Tim on the other hand tried ignoring the blonde's statements by distracting himself with food.

The wolf in my lap had enough and came free from my hands. She shot me a disgruntled rumble and peeked at each person. Once she discovered the doc in a flustered state she peeked back at me, tilting her head in confusion.

'What did I miss?!' Was what I imagined her wolf saying.

I gently took hold of her head and moved it back onto my lap, stroking her ears in apology. She created a low throat hum and settled hesitantly.

"Ahem.. is there anything more you can tell us about the other races?" I coughed, gathering everybody's attention.

The Aspen doctor managed to control herself and sighed dreamily. She focused off the blonde but occasionally peeked over at her potential suitor.

Pac gave her a final smile, averting his eyes to me in thanks.

"You will learn more from the elves, they have archives on each race and past histories of one another." Greta informed.

My teammates and I peeped at each other, returning to the lady.

"Thank you for providing valuable information. Without you, I don't know what we'll have to deal with in the future." I bowed in a respective manner and the others followed suit by nodding their appreciations.

Greta shook her head and waved dismissively at us.

"Please, this is common knowledge among everyone. I'm only telling you what I've collected over my past moons. I have barely traveled and explored outside of this forest much." Greta regarded the wolf in my lap, observing me next.

"May I speak with Orion alone?" She requested, looking at the rest of my teammates. They all settled their eyes onto me and even Aurora's wolf angled up at me.

"Guys, finish eating and prep your gear. Pac, find Idril and ask if some elves can assist in moving some boxes for us." All of them finished eating whatever they had left and made their way to complete assignments.

Avery hesitated and walked up next to me.

"You got this?"

"I got it, prep your equipment. Oh and grab some 40 millimeters for Dan and I." I waved him off.

"Understood." He tapped me on the shoulder and made his way to the munition room.

Greta finished observing how my men acted towards me, spying the blonde's rear in particular. Eventually she waved for Aurora to come over.

My wolf gave me one last look and licked my fingers. I patted her head and she moved towards Greta, laying her head down in the elder's lap. "I've known Aurora since she was a pup and helped deliver her when Anna went into labor."

Greta laid a gentle hand over the wolf's head and stroked her ears. "This young pup was so little and cried when she came out. The fire in her still remains and burns brightly with every season."

I sat there and listened to the doc as content whimpers came from the wolf in her hold.

"She lost a piece of herself since her mother's death. You don't have to answer, but please don't let her go through losing another loved one. I heard your yells and I am worried for you too." Greta stopped and looked down at Aurora, they shared a look of understanding and both glanced towards me. Aurora left the doc, trotting closer and laying her head back onto my lap.

I smiled, scratching behind her ears and she whined in response.

"I have seen the way you look at each other and I'm happy Aurora gets to have her true mate." The wolf heard Greta's statement and hopped up on hind legs, placing both her paws on my shoulder.

"Aurora?"

She re-initiated rubbing and licking my hair. I moved my hands to the top of her head and neck, scratching lightly. "Cleaning again?"

The white wolf ceased her advancements, reveling from my touch.

Greta coughed and we both paused our little affection battle. "Lupines in wolf form act like any wild wolf. When they lick and rub themselves against their mates, it means cleaning or laying claim for another."

Aurora rubbed her head against my neck and settled back down in my lap.

Greta laughed from the wholesome act.

"But in this case, she's showing great affection for you and marking you as her's for all to see."

While the doctor explained all of this a thought crossed my mind. I didn't know when we'd return to this village if things went FUBAR.

"May I ask some questions about lupines Ms. Greta?" The doc honed on me and smiled.

"Why are you using formalities? We've talked and introduced ourselves. Are you using them because you are about to ask something intimate?" Greta curled an eyebrow at me.

I took a deep breath and shared a look with Aurora.

"Just some biology and anatomy questions, since you are a doctor." Pulling out a small notebook and pen from my bag.

"I would love to share!" She replied.

A few hours went by as Greta educated me on their biological and behavioral differences. She also voiced a handful of 'interesting' personal stories, getting side tracked. I redirected the conversation by talking about emergency medical procedures and the Aspen healer was transfixed by my knowledge, heeding my words carefully.

Keeping a straight face throughout her entire sex talk, I just wanted the best for Aurora and myself. And to avoid any major mishaps with my men or any other poor bastard who didn't know.

The animal in my lap squirmed and shook with what I described as 'morbid delight'. I hoped that this morning's sex relieved her for the time being.

Someone knocked at the door and Aurora got up, waiting by the entrance. I opened it up, seeing Pac and Idril along with a couple elves.

"Damn, back in school?" Pac waltzed over to my seat and my other squadmates came out from their rooms. They looked at my half filled notebook with wide eyes, astonished by how much writing I had done.

"Of course he is, this morning proved what he's capable of doing." Avery publicly gestured to the animal rubbing its head against me.

I peeked down at her and shrugged at Avery. Not knowing how to respond, I came up with a witty remark.

"As Pac said before. I've taken some notes."

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

===Chapter 77 Departure

Fenrir and Aurora shared a deep hug, whispering each other good health and promising that they'll see each other again.

The Alpha then looked at me. "I trust that you'll keep her safe, but what about yourself?"

I was confused by his question.

"Pardon?"

He frowned and Aurora came to me.

"My father is asking if you will keep yourself safe. He knows that we have a promising future together and doesn't want either of us hurt." Aurora answered while checking her satchel of supplies.