Callsign Amarok Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked my rifle's magazine and racked the slide back. Next slinging the weapon back to the side of my backpack. I unholstered my pistol and pulled the slide back to check if I chambered a round.

"Depends on the situation, but if anyone's a threat." The slide locked into place and I peeked up at Fenrir.

"We won't hesitate to put 'em down." The Alpha and I shared confident stares.

"Good, then I wish you luck."

"We'll see each other again. I still want to experience lupine tradition and learn how to become a better mate for Aurora." I turned around and peeped at 4 prepared soldiers, awaiting the journey ahead with an envoy of elves surrounding them.

"Orion!" A male voice called out and a pair of lupines ran towards us.

Jen and David stood beside Fenrir with betas forming behind them. A whole mass of pack warriors had formed and more joined in to see us off.

"When you return, our pack will have become stronger. You have my word." David lowered his head and many followed his action.

"Return quickly so she can celebrate her mating ceremony and play your music for us when you come back!" Jen shot Aurora a cheerful grin and peeped at her Alpha.

Fenrir smiled for her and he noticed something pushing through the crowd. A woman using a long wood stick trudged closer and approached Aurora, followed by a recently acquainted doctor.

"Thank you for saving my life, human." Sera limped over and outstretched an arm to hug Aurora.

She took the other lupine in a warm embrace, nuzzling their faces together.

"Come back to us when you're finished with the elves. If you can't...then don't return unless you have pups following the both of you!" Sera giggled to herself and Aurora shrank in her arms.

"I'll try..." Aurora peeped at me with a devious grin before returning by my side.

I spotted her friend's leaf-covered limb. "How's the leg?"

Sera tried lifting and turning the leg before grunting in pain. Greta helped set the foot down slowly and gave me a sad look.

"I'm afraid parts of her muscles were ruined by your weapon. It will take some time for the injury to heal properly."

I closed my eyes and glanced away in frustration for letting myself injure her so carelessly.

"I'm so sorry Sera... if I can find anything to fix your leg while in Idril's home, I'll see to it that you'll be able to walk again." Everyone paid close attention, bringing me brief looks of kindness and satisfaction.

"That won't be required of you. Focus on your safety and my sister's child." Idril swooped in from behind and pulled out a bottle of blue liquid.

She dropped it in Sera's open hand. "Take this and sip some every 2 sunsets. Let your wolf out after consuming and exercise your legs. That way it will heal quickly."

Stares were painted on the royal elf and she shot noticeably proud eyes at me.

"This is for avenging my sister Orion. Now let's be off, you've spent quite a while drawing notes for Aurora." The elf quipped and smirked before turning and walking back to her people.

Sera along with Greta and Jen bowed, forcing every wolf in visible range to copy their moves.

Aurora sent me a satisfied smile and we waved our goodbyes to the Aspen wolves.

"Hey, thanks for the food this morning! It was amazing!" Dan yelled and the lupines around nodded, wearing expressions of thanks.

We finished our final checks and followed Idril away from the village. A chorus of howls echoed from the Aspen Pack and Aurora howled back with tears streaming from her face.

I pulled her close and rubbed my head against hers.

"We'll be back."

======

Please let me know how you feel about this installment.

A rate and comment are always appreciated.

Till next time!