Camera maintenance service

Story Info
Brought my cam for service, but forgot to take the card out.
1.2k words
4.49
7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week I brought my professional camera to the service center. It had not been cleaned and checked for more than 3 years, so it really needed maintenance. Before I left home I saw that the memory card was still in the card reader of my laptop, so I only took the battery out of my camera and then drove to the big city, a 1 hour drive from here.

On my way back I suddenly realized that I forgot to take the second memory card out of the camera. My camera uses that for backups of all photos. At the service center they normally check if there are batteries or memory cards in cameras they take in for maintenance, and if any are found, they take these out and return them to the customer. I presume they don't want concerns afterwards about images that disappeared from a card, or about batteries that are not working as good as before. Probably the fact that the main card and battery were already removed prevented the technician from looking further.

Back home I looked at the files on the main card, and it was obvious that if the maintenance technician examined the memory card, they would see more than just bird and garden pictures. The last photos were made in the bathroom, where I took a shower. But these are rather innocent pictures compared to some other ones, on which I get gangbanged by several men and pose for them with a body drenched in juices.

Well, I realized that there was nothing I could do. Calling the service center and asking them to remove the backup card would only make them curious. And I tried to convince myself I would certainly not be the first one who accidentally left private images on a camera, computer or smartphone when sending it in for maintenance. In fact I was not even worried about the fact that strangers could see my images, but if they were to try to make a profit out of it, like some kind of blackmail, that would be a situation I would want to avoid.

This morning I got a call: my camera was ready. I made the 1 hour drive to the city and gave my receipt to the guy at the service center. He went to the storage room and returned with my camera completely wrapped in plastic. I felt relieved; as usual they had not unwrapped it yet, but waited till I was there. I received my camera and it looked great, completely cleaned. I opened it to put in the main card and battery, so I could check the sensor and lens. Then I saw that the backup card was missing.

I was in doubt. Not mentioning the card appears to be a safe choice. But if they had discovered its content already, that would not help me. And if they had not watched the card, but had only put it aside, it would be better to ask for it now. Suppose they would find it later, don't remember whose it was.... then they would surely take a look, to find out who the owner is. There was only one chance that they had not seen it, and that's when it was removed from the camera here at the desk, and stored to put it back later. If that was the case, I had no other choice than to ask for it now. So I did.

And immediately I knew the answer. Not only did the guy get a naughty smile on his face; I now also noticed how some other guys were paying close attention to what was happening at the desk where I was sitting.

"Ah, that card," said the guy, "I forgot to put it back in. Follow me please, then I will get it for you."

"No problem, I'll wait here," I replied.

But he insisted that I come with him: "There are some things to clarify about your card."

I followed him into the storage room and then through a narrow hallway, to end up in a courtyard. 2 guys were already waiting there.

"You can get your card back, but we would like some service in return," one of them said.

I asked what would happen if I would not do that.

"Then we'll have to publish the photos."

Again I was in doubt. I would not mind at all if the photos were published. But the guys looked very handsome and I felt a growing excitement. So I asked what kind of service they were thinking of. He replied that they would like to see me in the same outfit I wore in some of the photos.

I was getting really horny and immediately did what he wanted. A few seconds later I stood there naked between the three guys. They ordered me to turn around and put my hands behind my back. A moment later they were firmly tied together. Then they pressed me on my knees. The two that were already waiting in the courtyard opened their pants and started to wank. Their big cocks were in front of my face. It took a few minutes but then a big splash ended on my chest, followed by a second landing in my beard.

Next the guy from the front desk stepped forward, took a huge cock out of his pants and pressed it against my lips. I could do nothing else other than let it in. While he was fucking my mouth, two others came in wanking. One came very quickly and shot his cum on my head. The other took only a little extra time. His huge shot ended on my belly. Meanwhile the fucking guy started to moan louder and louder till, with a loud scream, he pumped his seed in my mouth. It was too much to handle. I swallowed a part of it, but the rest dripped between my lips onto my beard.

Were they satisfied now? Some were, but not all. A man in a suit and tie came in. The way the others looked at him made me think he was the manager. When he took his cock out of his pants, I had to admit that he really had to be the boss. Man, what a giant rod. Never before did I have such a monster in my mouth. I played with my tongue around the cockhead. I sucked, I put pressure, I moved back and forth, I was so focussed that I did not feel more shots of the others that landed on my body. When he finally came, I was already completely covered in cum. His big load filled up my entire mouth. I had to swallow, but quite a bit was oozing between his big cock and my lips. When he pulled back, big streams of cum dribbled out of my mouth.

I stood there completely covered in cum. The boss gave me my memory card and said that my clothes were already in my car. I asked if I could take a shower, but they refused. So I walked to the room where the desks were.

But before I walked out, naked and drenched, I turned around, walked back to the courtyard, took my phone, and said: "I've recorded everything and uploaded it to a friend. If ever I see one of my photos published somewhere, I will send the recordings to your main office. How much do I have to pay for the camera maintenance?"

"Free service, sir."

(Many thanks to Literotica user A13579 for editing my text and turning my Dunglish into proper English)