All Comments on 'Cammi, Don and Candi Ch. 01-02'

by cammicutter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300over 5 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT

HOPE THERE IS MORE COME OF THIS WONDERFUL STORY, PLEASE...! BETTY jo xoxo

willowindwillowindover 5 years ago
Lovely concept.

I love the whole idea of this young guy being feminised by the bratty girl. At times though you seem to forget which character is the writer. This makes the story a bit hard to read. I won’t let it stop me reading the rest of the story though. Thanks for writing it, you need to find an editor to sort out those bits.

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutieabout 5 years ago
Nice story

I really enjoyed the story, but it's a bit difficult to read. One of the biggest mistakes many writers make is to write in the 2nd Person, you this, you that. 3rd Person is usually the best, in my opinion, he this, she that. 1st Person is okay, too, I this, I that.

But trying to imagine that I'm the person being addressed, especially as I am a woman, makes it so much harder to process.

But I still liked the story! Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercammicutter@cammicutter
5 Followers
Retired, with time on my hands. Have taken to writing erotica as a hobby now. Most my stories I have written for specific people related to kinks and fetishes they enjoy. Usually the stories become fables of many chapters and most are ongoing waiting for me to write more ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES