All Comments on 'Camp Pass'

by shabuindy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

Now, that's my kind of camping trip, so very hot! Playing the innocent can be extremely rewarding, especially if you're good at it. Done right, it can send a partner into a sexual frenzy. Quite like where I'm at after reading this hot story.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

Love those clothing optional spots and camping places. The work on the cross and the brutal spit roasting brought hot memories to my own experiences and my love of the moderate BDSM that surprised me. I couldn't believe how I moved from the pain to the most ecstatic sexual arousal and orgasms. You provide a great story that is both realistic and inspiring! It's time for another camping trip!

lodelaunchlodelaunch7 months ago

I really enjoyed this - very well-written. I have been wanting to visit a campground like the one described with the hope that I might fulfill my raunchy fantasies to be dominated like this. Love the idea of being restrained and submit to a verbal couple. Thanks! Hope there's more to come!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershabuindy@shabuindy
Short Bear type looking for bisexual male friends in Indy who like to meet over beers. Not in the closet but discreet.