Camp Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a hand that must belong to Ed as I was still locking eyes with Bob. They attached cuffs to my ankles, and then attached those cuffs to the bench, limiting my movement. The bench had just the right amount of padding to ensure comfort. Ed then began to circle his palms over my ass cheeks. He was warming me up on multiple levels. As he became slightly more vigorous, he was regularly spreading my cheeks and I could feel air on my hole. It wasn't a breeze, but a slow stream of cool air from Ed blowing lightly on me. Bob came around behind me, and I heard the click of the bottle, and what I assumed was lube squirting onto his hands. His slick and slightly cool finger brushed my anal entry. He circled it while Ed held my cheeks apart and continued his blowing.

Bob entered me with a single digit, and pumped my ass, pushing it deeper with each thrust. His experience allowed him to target and locate my prostate quickly and gave me a more intimate massage than I've ever imagined possible. I was so focused on the connection between my prostate and my cock that when Bob took things to the next level by adding an additional finger, I barely noticed. I think that was the point of no return. At least one of these men was going to fuck me. I should have thought about condoms. I should have thought about the fact they had obviously engaged in anal with several partners. I confess I actually did think those thoughts, but I shut them down, closed my eyes, and decided to follow the energy in this dark little room in the middle of a forest and find out where it took us.

Once I realized Bob had two fingers in me, I knew we were on a progressing journey to his dick in my ass. Being restrained was ironically freeing. I gave up control and was relieved of the burden of choice. If I had asked them to stop, I think they would have. But I was in heat, and so were they. Two fingers gave way to three, and my ass gave way easily. I could have probably cum just from being fingerbanged. But Bob and Ed also expected to come, and they wanted me at a fever pitch when that happened.

Ed started rubbing my back moving up slowly to my shoulders while Bob continued to violate my ass, using real force to hammer away and prepare my sphincter for a more serious intrusion. Ed, as he moved to my shoulders, brought himself around my side till he was standing in front of me, his curved erection looking taught and tense. I couldn't see Bob, but I was well aware of where he was and where he was going. His fingers slowed, and then left me. I began to tense as I knew the next step in this dance. Hell, I've done the same thing to my wife in a public play space once. My light anxiety was disrupted when Bob asked me if I had been fucked before. I shared that it was going to be a new experience. And while I still couldn't see his face, I could hear his smile when he asked me to trust him and to let him know if he was overstepping any limits I had.

As if Bob was playing a 'good' cop, Ed took the more aggressive role, at least verbally.

He began a stream-of-consciousness ramble. Telling me I was obviously looking forward to this. He told me they had never had such an easy time getting a little cock hunting fag locked down and lubed up before. Ed taunted me and said I was obviously looking for some big men to plow me front and back. He waved his cock around in my face and laughed as my eyes followed it. He stepped closer and let his big dick touch my face. It left a slimy trail of precum as it tracked from one cheek to the other. I could feel his cream cooling on my nose. He poked it toward my lips and told me to go ahead and start sucking.

As soon as it got close enough, I sucked the head into my mouth hard enough that this bear of a man would need to pull it out if he didn't want to be there. I wanted to suck him till he came. He wanted to be deeper in my mouth, and with no fanfare, he started sawing that big prick into my face. I felt hands on the sides of my face, and he rocked his hips back and forth into me. Once Ed settled into a rhythm, Bob placed his rod across my hole. He began rocking his own hips, and I could feel that hot lubricated meat gliding up and down the crease of my ass. He lifted a bit so that the head of his dick began pushing against my anus. He was going to fuck me now. When he first pushed the head in. I tensed, really clenched, up. He pulled out and said that the first time could be uncomfortable, but that he knew I was too horny to stop.

The next time Bob's cockhead pushed into my ass, he held it there. I arched my back and lifted up from the bench. He used just enough force to stay lodged in me. I thrashed as much as the restraints allowed, but he explained that laying still, and "taking it like a good little bitch" would make things easier. The pain level had dropped slightly, and so I relented, rested my weight against the bench, and was still. The burning remained. Bob slightly pulled back, poured some more lube on the part of his dick that wasn't already violating me, and humped back in, adding slightly more length. The uncomfortable expansion of my butt continued, but the burning was a bit less. He lay across my back, kissing my neck and shoulders, and began hunching himself further and further up me while wrapping his large hands around my wrists to make me feel even more immobile.

He was fucking me. I would have let my mind explore all of the sensations of that, but Ed was railing my mouth like a disposable jack-off sleeve. Watching me be reamed for the first time by his lover was just as exciting as my passion for slobbering over his cock and balls. I was pushed by Ed back onto Bob's dick, and then pushed by Bob's thrusts further onto Ed's hunk of meat. It felt like an uncoordinated tug of war but then slipped into a seamless undulation. Their experience again became evident. Bob pushed me onto Ed's cock, rearing back to meet my ass as Ed returned the favor.

I admit I felt lost for a bit. I had fantasies of being used, but those fantasies always focused on me. This event was focusing on two very impressive penises and these boys' need to cum. I wasn't a part of the decision-making process. I was merely the conduit that connected these men. I could feel sweat dripping on the back of my neck as Ed leaned over me, verbally humiliating me for wanting to swallow his jism so badly. Bob was quiet except for grunting and huffing. But I could feel his perspiration falling on my ass as he gave himself an intense workout.

Ed's words began to become fewer, more spaced out until finally his hard breaths and grunts of satisfaction fell into the same cadence as Bob. The quiet refocused me. I knew we were coming to the climax in every sense of that word.

The two guys I was bracketed by were ready to orgasm, and they appeared intent on releasing themselves into me simultaneously.

Bob's pistoning became slightly off the beat they had established. But Ed was the first to spasm I think. He went completely rigid, particularly his cock. His pubic hair was pressed into my face, and I had the whole of his dick in me. The same was true for Bob suddenly. He stopped pulling out of me. I think I could have enjoyed seeing their faces. I wonder if they were looking into each other's eyes. But I could see nothing. I could feel everything though. Hands that held me now felt like they were holding on for support. the two steel straight poles that became my true North and South felt like they flared inside of me. I thought Ed's cum might go straight into my throat. But I felt it begin filling my mouth and surrounding his cockhead. I could definitely taste his cum. And I could feel Bob's semen filling my anal cavity! It was hot! I think my ass actually expanded to contain all of it! This is what I fantasized about so often while I jerked off. I didn't have to think about what the cum inside me might feel like anymore. I knew for certain now, and I would never forget.

My dick had been fluctuating from erect to soft throughout this encounter. If I was able to think about the fantasy I was living out, I was rock hard. But at other points, if I focused on the feeling of two cocks in me, my dick would soften up a bit. I had not cum yet, and once the buffeting between the two bears slowed down, my cock came back up.

Ed thanked me for allowing them to share me. Bob remarked that being such a good fuckboy deserved an award. I was still bound, and so what happened next would be dealer's choice, and I wasn't holding any cards.

12