Camping under the Stars

Story Info
A crowded flat, led to a very exciting camping trip.
2.6k words
4.07
11.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over 12 years since I last visited Lithuania with my better half, and to be honest it was something that I wasn´t really looking forward to doing, as my wife and the kids stay with the in-laws in a small, cramped flat, which can have more visitors when my sister-in-law comes to stay.

But as it had been so long, I decided that it may be time for me to make an appearance and a holiday was exactly what I needed after a particularly difficult year.

They stay for a month, but as we have a dog at home, I decided to go for just a week, during the middle of her stay.

As I had suspected the flat was cramped and there wasn´t enough room for us all, but I didn´t want to make a fuss. After arriving in the early morning, I decided to head to the local mall and have a look at the local shops.

Whilst I was there, I found the solution to our problems, a wonderful tent which was big enough for 5 people, but I had already made my mind up, that it would be just me and my wife enjoying it, before pitching it in the garden for the kids to enjoy, but the first use would be for me and her.

I announced my purchase as soon as I walked through the door, she was surprised by what I had bought, I have never camped before, but how hard can it be?

We decided to sleep in the flat the first night and arranged to head into the beautiful, dense pine forests that surrounds the town the following afternoon. Sharing a double bed with my wife and my youngest daughter meant I got little sleep, as I said the flat was cramped, so I was glad when the in-laws got up for work, meaning that I too could head into the kitchen and grab a much-needed cup of tea.

As soon as they left for work, I began preparing some snacks for the night, and made sure to pack the meat to cook over the open fire as dusk set. I had an idea of where we would go and mentioned this to my dearest who was more than happy with my choice, a spot down by the lake, in a small clearing that would allow a wonderful view of the night sky and glistening moon as it reflected off the water, it was a clear day and I hoped that it would remain that way into the night.

It was only a short walk, so I carried the bags as my wife lead the way in a incredibly sexy pair of denim shorts, that hugged her arse in all the right places, even though we were heading to the forest she was wearing a pair of high heels, which accentuated her gorgeous legs.

Watching her sway her hips as she walked got my mind thinking about the night ahead. It wasn´t long before we arrived at the spot and as hoped we were the only ones there. We pitched the tent together and decided that we would have something to eat before heading into the lake for a swim.

As we sat down to eat, she removed her top to reveal a tiny bikini top that left little to the imagination, I remembered buying it for her some years before, and it looked just as good now, as she sat there in her tight denim shorts.

As we finished my wife stood up and made sure she had my attention as she slowly lent forward to pull down her shorts, revealing her perfect arse, covered only by tiny bikini thong bottoms, they didn´t match the top, but they looked amazing.

"Are you coming in?" she asked.

"Yeah, in a minute, I just want to clear everything up first."

As she walked barefoot down to the lakes edge I couldn´t take my eyes off her and I dropped half the things I was trying to clear up.

"What a beautiful view" she called back as she stood thigh deep in the lake.

"You are not wrong there, and the scenery is pretty good too" I shouted back, she looked back at me and giggled.

I followed her in a few minutes later, and the water was icy cold, just as I remembered it from all those years ago. She laughed as I cursed at the cold water lapping up over my shorts and crotch, but she encouraged me to go deeper.

I couldn´t resist as I wanted to grab a hold of her arse and pull her barely covered breasts into me. As I got closer, I could see that the cold water had caused her nipples to push through the material of the bikini top, a sight that I love. As I reached her, she put her arms around my neck and pulled me in close for a passionate embrace, her nipples pushing against me, my dick flinched and as she began to explore my mouth with her tongue.

Growing harder, she could now feel my increasing boner pressing into her stomach, and with that she wrapped her legs around my waist pushing her pussy into my ever-hardening dick. It was extremely sexy, to help support her in the water I placed my hands under her arse, and wiggled my little finger over her pussy, before sliding her bikini bottoms to the side and sliding my finger inside, the water was acting as the lube, but I knew she was turned on as her pussy was warm.

Slowly, I began to move my finger in and out, she began to kiss deeper and harder. After a few minutes I removed my finger, unwrapped her legs from around me and suggested we headed back to the tent for some privacy, before I could finish, she had my shorts off and was wanking me under the water, I was shocked.

She had never wanted sex in public, in view of anyone that may have been around, I mean we had only had sex in the car once, because she was worried somebody might catch us, but here she was pulling on my member in the middle of an icy lake in the woods.

I reached for her, and slid my hands up her back wanting to release her breasts from the bikini top, but I was reluctant I didn´t want to push her too far, and even though she sunbathed topless from time to time, she had never been topless in public anywhere else. I began to play with the knot and as the top fell into the water, she placed her mouth over mine and began to kiss me again, her tongue dancing with mine.

This was so hot! I thought to myself.

My hands slowly moved down to fondle her butt, pulling apart her cheeks and squeezing them forcefully, something that she loved. It didn´t take long for her to turn around, all the time stroking my cock. As she turned her back to me, she saw a hiker in the forest, but she did not stop, or cover up, instead she pulled her bottoms to one side and slowly guided me into her waiting pussy, the change of temperature from the icy water to her warm pussy was almost enough for me to shoot my load, but she knew I was close and just stood still with me inside her.

After a while, she began to grind her ass into me, as she reached round to grab my hands and place them on her breasts, her nipples where harder than I had ever known, it must have been the cold of the water, or perhaps the knowledge that we could easily have been caught.

I squeezed and pulled on her nipples causing her to moan in delight, before one of my hands headed down to tease her clit, she was ultra-sensitive and I knew that she would be, due to the cold of the water. As my hand slid over her clit, she started to move my cock in and out of her pussy, right to the head before sliding it all the way back in, the sensation was divine, I love it when she does this, but the combination of the intimate warmth of her pussy and the icy cold water was incredible and bringing me to orgasm quicker than usual.

Her pace grew quicker and her moans a little louder, I was looking around to see if anyone had appeared to watch, and fortunately I couldn´t see anyone. I was nearing climax, and so was my gorgeous wife, her thrusts getting stronger, so I began to play with her clit more forcefully, gently squeezing it between my thumb and finger, it had the desired affect and as she gave one more thrust to make sure I was as deep inside her as possible as she orgasmed, wave after wave of pleasure hit her.

With each wave of pleasure her vaginal muscles were contracting around my shaft with every surge, I could hold on no longer and shot squirt after squirt of cum into her pussy, something that I don´t get to do that often as she is not on the pill.

Her orgasm continued for a few minutes before she slid off me, weak kneed and out of breath. She turned and kissed me before making her way out of the lake and back to the tent, still topless as I followed behind with her top and my shorts in hand.

"Hey!! I need my shorts" I called after her, but she was intent on making me exit the lake in the nude, at least my cock had softened with the cold, so if anyone did see it wouldn´t be too embarrassing.

My wife removed her thong and pulled on her shorts and top, her nipples still erect and clearly visible under the thin material of her t-shirt.

I was surprised as she had never gone commando before. We sat down, had a couple of cans of beer and a few of the snacks that I had prepared earlier. When we had finished my wife got up and wandered off into the forest, I couldn´t let her go alone, so followed, my camera in hand.

As I caught up with her, I began taking some photos of her denim clad arse, her cheeks poking out from the bottom, I had managed to get 3 or 4 photos before she realised what I was doing.

"Oi" she screamed playfully, "what are you up to?"

"Just taking some photos of the best view in the woods!" I replied with a cheeky grin plastered across my face.

"We had better make sure you get some good ones then" she said as she began to pose for me, sticking her arse out and peering at me over her shoulder.

"This is great, don´t stop" I said excitedly,

I have always loved taking photos of her and had wanted to get new photos in the forest to replace the ones she had employed her friend to do some years back.

"How about some frontal shots" I said.

She turned to face me pulling her t-shirt down and tight across her breasts, accentuating her hard nipples, which were clearly visible.

"Keep going, more like that babe!!" I encouraged.

My model was reacting and performing to the camera, as I reminded her about the photos, she had sent me before. She giggled and began to slide her top off, slowly revealing her boobs, I got some amazing shots which instantly get me hard when I look through the photo album.

It was getting steamy, she was gorgeous, and I suggested we headed to the water's edge,

"Leave your shorts on" I directed as she began to walk into the water.

She gasped with the coldness, making her nipples even harder, more prominent in the photos. As she stood in the water she began splashing around, her tits bouncing with every movement, I was transfixed, taking photos on autopilot.

This was one of the sexiest things we had ever done, and I was entranced by her natural beauty. Completely naked now, my wife motioned that she was getting cold, and that the sun was beginning to set so we had better head back to camp and get the campfire started to avoid freezing at night.

She strode confidently out of the water; her pussy lips were puffy, and I knew she was just as turned on as I was. With the light fading quickly she didn´t even bother to put her shorts back on and walked ahead of me completely naked through the forest.

After about 3 minutes she turned and removed my shorts, my erect penis bouncing in front of her.

"that´s better" she said, taking the camera from me.

She flipped through some of the photos, smiling and appreciating some of the images I had captured. Abruptly she turned and began to take photos of me, my dick hanging out for all to see.

For about 10 minutes she snapped away, I don´t know how many photos she took, but she would occasionally ask me to stop and pose for some shots, and soon I too was completely at one with nature.

When we arrived back at the tent, it was almost dark, so I made a start on the fire and cooking, not even realising that I was still stark naked. My wife had gone into the tent, I assume to dry her hair and put on some clothes for the evening, but when she stepped out, obviously enticed by the unmistakeable smell of shish kebabs, I was again marvelling in her beauty, she had a lace nightie on and looked stunning in the shimmering firelight, her nipples visible through the lace material.

I handed her some food, and she began to eat, before pausing to ask me "did you enjoy our experience in the forest?"

"Of course, it was one of the most erotic things that we have ever done, I can´t believe we did that" I said.

She smiled and continued to eat her food. Once finished she stood up and headed back down to the lake, she couldn´t be thinking of taking another dip, the temperature had dropped dramatically and there was no way I would be following her this time. I cleared up the plates, poured another glass of wine and headed down to the lakeside.

The moonlight sparkled off the water, and her silhouette was perfect against the moon light, the lace material of the nightie was swaying gently with the lakeside breeze, I handed her wine, kissing her deeply before I ran back to the tent to grab my camera.

I needed more photos of her, framed by the amazing moonlit forest and lake, all the photos were taken from behind, silhouetting her with the moonlight, her figure bathed in silvery light.

After a few minutes of her acting as my muse once again we stood hand in hand watching the moonlight dance on the surface of the lake, listening to the gentle lapping of the water. It was getting colder, so I wrapped my arms around her to keep us warm, she melted into me, my hands finding their way to her breasts, which I just held, her nipples growing against my touch.

We shared another passionate kiss before heading back to the warmth of the fire. I added some more wood to ensure the fire burned through the night, whilst she prepared the sleeping bags, as I entered the tent, she grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her, grabbed my hair and pulled me in close.

We kissed again, lustfully, the actions of the day made sure that we were both more than horny, our hands danced across each other, caressing every inch. What happened next is for another story.