Campus Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
Pris comes to terms with her feelings.
3.5k words
4.7
11.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sciamana
Sciamana
100 Followers

The next morning, Amanda woke up first. Pris was still close by, though they were both mostly under the comforter now, and she reached out instinctively to hold and kiss Pris before fully opening her eyes. Soon, sober realization began to set in. Her sister had come over yesterday with her friend, Pris. They all got drunk. Her sister went to sleep and she fucked Pris. This was bad. This was very bad, and it was going to be a problem.

Pris's face winced up as she started to wake. The hangover headache was hitting her first, and the sun pouring in through the window was making it hard to open her eyes. Soon though, the same kind of realization began to dawn on her as well. Amanda looked at her with a mixture of love and dread of what was to come. Neither could bring themselves to speak, to say the first words that would shatter this spell and turn this beautiful dream into a difficult reality.

In that moment, there was a short sharp knock on the bedroom door. "Hey, Amanda..." Lisa opened the door as she spoke. "Have you seen Pris anywhere?"

Lisa thought her sister looked very odd. Amanda was sitting straight upright in the middle of her bed, holding her comforter right up to her chin, and staring at Lisa with intensely wide eyes.

"Sorry, did I scare you..?"

"No!..I mean, yeah! Uhm.. sorry." Amanda closed her eyes and shook her head. "I think I was having a nightmare. You definitely made me jump."

Pris was huddled up in a ball hiding under the comforter as best she could. Lisa did not notice her because Amanda had made a kind of tent out of it, holding the comforter so high.

"Sorry, I was just wondering if you had seen Pris. She kinda disappeared and she's not picking up her phone."

"Oh... maybe she just went to the corner store? There's a 7-Eleven right over there." Amanda's heart was pounding.

"Yeah, maybe.." Lisa looked worried. She had no idea Priscilla was so close by. Lisa was too worried to even notice that Pris's skirt was laying on the floor in front of her.

"Here, let me get dressed and I'll help you look for her... Maybe you can go check the 7-Eleven while I get up."

"Ok, call me if she shows up." With that, Lisa closed the door and left the apartment.

"Holy fuck!" Pris sat up, her hands on her face. "What the actual fuck!" She looked at Amanda through her fingers. "What are we going to do!?"

"Shit. Ok, that was crazy. I don't know how we got away with that.." Amanda lowered the comforter as her heart rate started to subside.

"Got away with it!? What are we going to tell Lisa? I'm not at the 7-Eleven! How am I supposed to tell her about last night!? This is a lot. I'm like freaking out right now!" Pris kept her face burried in her hands as she spoke.

"Chill, Pris." Amanda reached out and held Pris's shoulder comfortingly, then raised Pris's head with her other hand. "Look at me. Everything is going to be ok. We're going to handle this." She gave Pris a warm smile. "Get dressed. When Lisa gets back, just tell her you did go to the corner store, and your mom called or something and you were on the phone with her. Maybe you were arguing with your mom and ended up walking around the block while you talked to her and you just got back. You guys just barely missed each other."

Pris looked back at Amanda intently, going over the plan in her mind. "Ok, yeah... I guess that could make sense..."

Amanda leaned over and kissed Pris on the forehead. "Yeah, it will be fine. And last night will just be our secret."

Pris felt warm and tingly at Amanda's kiss, but also felt awkward and wrong at the same time. Last night was a lot to process. She had always thought Amanda was hot, but hooking up with her like this felt like a betrayal of her friendship with Lisa. It also somehow felt like she had cheated on Lisa.

Pris was starting to calm down though, and once she got herself out of the bed, she quickly got dressed. Unlike last night, Pris left her boots untied and her black hoodie wrapped around her waist. She had time to quickly look in the mirror before Lisa got back and saw that her hair was a mess, her black pleated skirt was wrinkled, and her white tank top was on crooked. "I look like shit."

"Haha, it's just classic sex hair. You look cute, Pris. You make the walk of shame look good! Haha!" Amanda slipped on a clean white thong, a new pair of black leggings, and a white sports bra from her drawer.

"Ugh." Pris watched Amanda pull her blonde hair back into a tight pony tail. Ugh. She looked so perfect. Pris felt so hung over.

When Lisa walked in, Pris gave her most oscar-worthy performance, explaining in detail even what she and her mom had been arguing about on the phone. Amanda kept herself busy making tea in the kitchen.

"Ok well, I guess we should start heading back. Thanks again for letting us come hang out, Amanda!" Lisa seemed to buy it. She had no reason not to. Pris was still so anxious though. She felt like she could hardly look Lisa in the eye, and Pris gave Amanda the most awkward goodbye hug on her way out.

The only thing Lisa found a little odd was that Pris was not wearing her hoodie. She always tried to hide and downplay her breasts, especially if they were outside, but there they were. The black satin bra and thin white tank top did not do much to conceal them and Lisa kept catching her eyes wandering down to Pris's cleavage.

"That was fun, right? Wouldn't it be so cool to share an apartment like that near campus?" Lisa asked during the drive back.

"Yeah.. that would be cool.. if we can find a place I can afford." Pris was never super upbeat, but Lisa could tell something in particular was bothering her.

"We'll find something. I was hoping we could get like a work-study job together. Amanda said that's a thing, like at the campus library maybe."

"Yeah.. maybe.."

"Hey, I know your mom kinda pissed you off earlier. Do you want to spend the night tonight? We can look up apartments and stuff."

"Oh uh..." Pris was torn. As hard as it was to be around Lisa right now, she also did not want to be alone at home either. "..yeah, sure." Pris just said in a panic.

More so than Amanda, all Pris could think about was Lisa. She had been her best friend for so long, spent so much time with her. Pris knew she relied on Lisa, and that she would never let her down. So, her mind kept coming back to this betrayal. Why did it feel so much like she had cheated on Lisa?

* * *

When the girls got to Lisa's house, her mom was not home. Lisa sent her a text, took off her Vans by the door, and started going upstairs. Pris pulled off her boots and followed her into Lisa's bedroom.

Lisa always kept her room immaculately neat. The color palette was very much not Pris's taste, but amidst all the white and pastel pink there was still a sprinkling of black from all the random stuff Pris had given Lisa over the years. And, in pride of place above the small desk, was the portrait Pris had drawn of Lisa in Art Club. It was black ink on paper, and very lifelike. Ms. Reeves even wanted Pris to enter it in a contest, but Pris just wanted to give it to Lisa as a gift.

"I'm going to take a shower real quick. Did you want to take one too?" Lisa asked as she pulled some clothes out of her desser.

"Oh, uh.. yeah. Do it, dude. I just need to borrow some jammies." Pris had been spacing out at the portrait, still trying to make sense of her feelings.

Lisa went into her bathroom and closed the door. She turned on the water first, to let it get warm, and pulled off her orange tank top. She had a white bralette on underneath it, not that she needed it. Pulling that off too, Lisa looked at herself in the mirror. She cupped her breasts in her hands, what little she had to cup, and frowned. Pulling off her jean shorts and white cotton panties, she stepped into the shower and just savored the warmth for a few minutes.

Pris watched as the bathroom door closed and heard the water start running. She sat on the edge of Lisa's bed and looked around at her room, her mind always coming back to the same thought: she cared about Lisa. She cared about her so much. She loved the way Lisa thought about things so differently from her. She loved how brilliant Lisa was, and how kind she was. She loved talking to her. She loved Lisa, that was certain. Was she in love with Lisa? It echoed around in her mind. Did it really take her this long to realize this? Did it take her potentially screwing it up entirely before she could put it together?

Last night had not just been an emotional watershed for Pris, but a kind of sexual awakening as well. When Lisa came out of the bathroom, she was wearing white soffe shorts and a kind of pajama tank top, light pink and immitation silk. Pris could see Lisa's nipples poking through it and the thought of that excited her.

"Did you find anything to change into? I have some extra shorts in this drawer." Lisa said while drying her hair with a towel.

"Yeah, is there an extra towel in there I can use?" Pris reached in the drawer then went into the bathroom. She did not realize how much she needed a shower until she got under the running water. It was theraputic somehow. Lisa's fancy soaps felt good too. She smelled lavender as she rubbed body wash on herself, thinking about how Lisa always smelled like this. Her mind kept going back to Lisa's nipples poking through her shirt. Pris's hand slid down her stomach and took hold of her cock. She felt it start to swell at her touch, thinking about Lisa's long sunkissed legs and her tiny little waist. Stiff now, Pris started stroking herself. Her eyes were closed and her back was against the wall of the shower.

"Hey! Do you need to use my straightener?" Lisa yelled through the door, startling Pris back to reality.

"Ok! Could you plug it in for me?" Pris yelled back. Her cock was throbbing, dripping with soap bubbles. She took deep breaths, letting it start to go down, then turned the water off and stepped out. After drying off, Pris came out of the bathroom in Lisa's only pair of black soffe shorts, which were a little too small for her, and her white tank top without the bra underneath. She tried to tuck her cock iniside her black panties to minimize it as much as she could.

"The straightener should be hot enough now. Can I help you straighten your hair?" Lisa was staring directly at Pris's tits. The tanktop was thin already, bordering on transparent now that it was trying to contain Pris without a bra. Pris noticed her staring but dismissed it.

"Yeah, I always fuck up the back." Pris sat crosslegged on the floor with Lisa behind her straightening her hair. The nearness and intimacy of it was giving Pris goosebumps. They had been close before, of course, but everything felt different now.

"My mom texted me. She's not going to be back until late. So, I was thinking we could borrow some of her vodka? What do you think? There's orange juice in the fridge." Lisa asked as she finished up straightening.

"Sure, yeah. Maybe lets just not go as hard as last night though, hah."

"Haha, for real. Did you stay up much later after I crashed?"

"Not too much later..." Pris's heart sank at the reminder. "...we just had a White Claw after that."

Lisa went downstairs and returned with two large plastic cups of ice and orange juice with a healthy measure of vodka mixed in. Pris let herself relax more and the girls talked and laughed while looking up apartments for rent near campus.

"Two bedrooms are not cheap, dude." Pris said, squinting at the screen. "Not even on the more 'hood' side of campus." They both sat crosslegged on Lisa's bed scrolling through listings on their phones. They had finished their drinks, refilled them, and finished them again.

"Maybe we can share a one bedroom?" Lisa said, flashing Pris a smile.

"Very funny. And we'll get bunk beds too, right?"

"Aw, for real! Or we just get a huge bed and share it. It beats those dorms."

"For real for real?"

"Yeah! Think about it: our freshman year would be one long kickass slumber party!"

"Would you seriously want to share one bedroom with me for a whole year?" Pris looked at Lisa, incredulous.

"You're not so bad.." Lisa leaned over and pushed Pris's shoulder playfully. "Haha, come on. You know you would love it. We can be cuddle buddies!" Lisa sprung forward and hug tackled Pris onto her back. She found herself part-way on top of Pris, hugging her and laughing.

"You are such a dork." Pris felt the warmth of Lisa's body against hers, their chests pressed into each other's. She looked into Lisa's eyes now, both of them smiling, their faces only inches apart.

"You love it!" Lisa said, sticking her tongue out.

"I..." Pris suddenly leaned her head up, closing the distance, and kissed Lisa's lips. It was just a peck, only for a moment, and it left both girls looking at each other in a stunned silence.

Pris waited in that silence, her mind racing. Lisa was overwhelmed. She had never thought about Pris like that before, had she? She knew she loved Pris like a friend, but she could not deny being drawn toward Pris's body. Especially since that morning, it was like a flip had been switched, like Pris had started giving off different hormones or something. Lisa did not claim to know much about biology, but she knew she could not take her eyes off Pris's tits all day. All of this flashed through Lisa's mind in a second, maybe two, before she leaned down and kissed Pris back without a word.

They started making out on Lisa's bed. Pris had no intention of stopping it to ask questions. She held Lisa's waist with both hands, under her shirt. Lisa's thigh slipped between Pris's, their legs entwining. Things got a little sloppy when Lisa's tongue came into play. Pris knew Lisa had not had a lot of kissing experience.

Pris slid her hands up Lisa's body and found her breasts, teasing her nipples with her thumbs. Lisa let out a moan when she did, leading Pris to kiss her neck. Lisa was soon grinding herself into Pris's thigh. Pris felt like an expert already, lifting Lisa's top off over her head. She took one of Lisa's nipples into her mouth and starting kissing and licking it. Lisa's moaning only continued, and Pris could feel her cock straining to burst free, but it was still tucked tightly in her panties.

Pris lowered Lisa back down to kiss her lips again, but Lisa was inspired. She soon sat up to straddle Pris, then pushed her tank top up, revealing those big beautiful breasts she'd been fixated on. Lisa dived in between them and started kissing them ravenously all over, holding them in each hand. Her mouth eventually found Pris's nipples, and she tried what Pris had just done to her.

At that point, Pris could hardly take it anymore. Her cock could not remain a prisoner any longer. Pris pushed on her shorts and panties with her thumbs, Lisa still on top of her. Finally, she felt her cock spring free. Lisa felt it too, against her ass.

"What is that..?" Lisa sat up, looked back over her shoulder, then slid off of Pris. "Oh my god, Pris! You've had a cock this whole time!"

"Yeah, I just..."

"Why didn't you ever tell me!?"

"I was just shy about it. I don't know. I don't tell anyone about it. I was afraid."

"Pishaw! You know you can tell me anything, Pris." Lisa reached out and starting touching it.

"Oh fuckk.. Lisa.. ah.. ahh.."

"Does that feel good?" Lisa smiled mischievously, then took a more firm hold of it. She began stroking it.

"Oh god..!"

Lisa leaned down and licked the tip, then took the head between her lips. Pris gripped the bedsheets as Lisa started sucking her cock, bobbing up and down. Pris panting and squirming beneath her.

Pris noticed that Lisa also started rubbing her clit as she sucked. Before too long, Lisa sat back up and straddled Pris again.

"I want you to fuck me, Pris..." Pris was speechless, looking up at Lisa's body. Lisa stood up to pull her shorts and panties down and kicked them to the floor, then carefully lowered herself down onto Pris cock. "...go slow, ok?"

Pris could not believe what was happening. She could feel Lisa's tight pussy spreading and enveloping her. It felt like nothing she'd ever felt before. She let Lisa take the reigns, just holding on to her hips and savoring the ride. Lisa began just grinding her hips at first, before trying to move up and down. She looked down at Pris's face, pure ecstasy, and grinned, bitting the tip of her finger.

"You like that?"

"Fuck, Lisa. Don't stop... This is... unreal..."

Lisa lifted her ass up slightly with her knees, then brought it back down. In this way, slowly at first, Lisa started to really ride Pris. She increased her speed incrementally, and would slow down again just to tease Pris.

Pris was delirious with pleasure. She couldn't think straight. After a while, she took hold of Lisa's waist more firmly and started pumping her hips up and down, taking the reigns away and actively fucking Lisa. Pris let the speed increase, pounding Lisa's pussy. The tension inside her was rising. Lisa was panting like crazy, her eyes closed. She was calling out for Pris.

"Fuck! Pris! Yes! Please! Yes!"

Lisa was cumming. Probably more than once. Pris knew it, and she could not contain it anymore. Still slamming Lisa up and down, she felt herself starting to cum. She couldn't stop. Her cum erupted inside Lisa. Pris kept thrusting and her cock kept pumping until she finally had to stop.

Pris's body went limp and Lisa collapsed on top of her, sweaty and breathless. They held each other tightly like that for several minutes, Pris's cock still inside Lisa but slowly deflating.

"Mmmm what have we been doing? I've never been fucked like that before!" Lisa said, resting her head on Pris's chest.

"Have you ever been fucked before?"

"Yeah! Well, sorta! I mean, Tyler tried..."

"That doesn't count. Tyler did not know what the fuck he was doing."

"Yeah... I guess not..." Lisa sighed in satisfaction. Pris traced little circles on Lisa's back with her fingernails. "Mmmm you definitely knew what you were doing..." Lisa said, planting little kisses on Pris's chest.

"But I came inside you, Lisa... Shit. I should not have done that."

"Mmm it's ok. Let's worry about that later... Right now, I just want to hold you.. and just breathe."

"Ok... anything you want." Pris leaned forward and kissed the top of Lisa's head. The girls mostly just cuddled in bed the rest of the night until they fell asleep.

* * *

Lisa's mom had left for work already by the time they woke up the next morning. Lisa woke up to Pris's morning wood pressing against her thigh, another first for her. She tickled the shaft lightly with her fingertips, which quickly woke up Pris.

"Oh! Mmm... good morning!" Pris said, hugging Lisa and kissing her.

"Good morning... your dick woke me up!" Lisa giggled.

"Haha yeah, it does that. I was dreaming about you..." Pris said, kissing Lisa's forehead.

"Oh yeah, want to show me?" Lisa gripped Pris's cock firmly as she asked the question.

"Look at you! From virgin to expert sexy talk in one night!"

"Haha I was not really a virgin, you know that!"

"I told you, Tyler's feeble attempt at sex did not count."

"Hehe... I know, I know... I did give him a blowjob, though! " Lisa played with Pris's hair. "Hey, you were a virgin before last night, right?"

Pris froze. Her heart skipped a beat. She did not want to lie to Lisa, not again, but she also feared that this would break her heart. She did not want to lose this girl just as she finally got her.

Sciamana
Sciamana
100 Followers