All Comments on 'Can I Touch it?'

by KatherineRedHeart

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Nice innocent start, I'm hoping that in future chapters, they both learn and practice things with each other.

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

Your writing is excellent... very descriptive and engaging. If I may suggest, a potential reason for your failure to crack the 'Hot' line. You're giving your audience a single Dove Dark Chocolate drop... lovely, scrumptious, and not quite enough. Your posts are not short stories. They are parts of a larger story. I'd love to read a full story about Erin and Harvey. Best of luck! I hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

takes me back

KatherineRedHeartKatherineRedHeartover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the commentary Rick, but this is a series, it's just still in progress. As to cracking the 'hot' line, I don't really care about that. I'm doing this for fun and to work on my writing skills, not for any particular goal in mind. The chapters are going to be short and a little to the point and very awkward going forward, just as they have been so far. They'll learn to get more comfortable and confident in their bodies and find more things to be awkward about, because that's how we all start. To be perfectly honest, this is fairly close to comedy they're so awkward, I doubt I'll ever reach 'hot' on this series, and that's okay with me. I really do hope you continue reading though, I'm having a lot of fun writing these dorks.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year ago

These stories are really cute. With all the graphic sex featured on this site, (heck, that's what I write) it is really refreshing to read about two young lovers exploring their bodies and being innocent and sweet.

Part of me wishes that the chapters wouldn't end right before the "juicy" parts start, but I understand that isn't the intended reason for these stories. And that's fine. Keep it up.

SeaReaderSeaReaderover 1 year ago

Lovely, fun, sexy, and funny.

"...I mean, that tracks, right?"

I love it. Nerd love. Please keep exploring these two characters and sharing their mutual discoveries with us. You really have a fine touch for compelling characters and a story that hooks us and makes us care. It's a real pleasure to read your work and your responses to comments. Thank you.

OseekerOseeker10 months ago

I love sex exploration stories in tents, forts, & treehouses!

So much fun & I flashed back to times in my past that included similar experiences...& I wish that I had had more of.

5 stars for the memories....sigh...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous