Can They Dance to a New Tune?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At the beginning had he finished a dance with an erection, I would have cancelled everything. I meant what I said. She was so hot any man would have one. David did. I could have explored a lesbian relationship." That shocked the rest of us. "As it was, Ernie's erection was put to good use.

"We'll find out if our hypothesis is right when you dance this coming week. I think it will be."

During the rehearsals that week while the dances were still hot, our underlying emotions were more under control. It didn't mean we didn't have sex when home. After the Tango, Janet had me fuck her over the bonnet of the car at the back of the hall. It isn't overlooked but anyone could have come across us.

Sadie and I copied and wrote down all the changes, nuances for the tunes so the orchestra would be able to reproduce the tunes as we'd done them. Our recordings went with them. All the timings as well. Ernie forwarded them to the organisers. He had an email from them. They were looking forward to them performing to this unusual and intriguing music.

We set off on the Wednesday down to Manchester. We had to take both our cars as both were full of costumes as well as the luggage. Janet's mum would oversee their ironing. I did like the new lingerie in Janet's case. She'd bought new tit tape in case her old stuff failed under the lights.

Thursday they had a rehearsal in a dance room. Friday they had a run through at the venue. It seated over three thousand. The orchestra had almost caught what we wanted. Sadie explained further what the vision was. To their credit they managed it at the third attempt. Though they danced without an audience of other dancers, the vibe they were very good soon picked up. Other competitors were perhaps a bit more concerned.

Our parents and friends arrived on the Friday. Everyone was positive. Our seats were close to the floor so we'd have a great view. Janet and Ernie were nervous. I'd been with Janet when she was waxed on the Tuesday. I didn't realise it was a full body wax. When I rubbed the gel in afterwards, she had four orgasms. She did ensure I had my release though she laughed when she suggested the next time, we'd both get it as my ball hairs clung to her teeth.

Saturday morning, she went off with our mums, Ernie and Sadie for the beauticians. Sadie wanted to ensure the fake tan was appropriate for their costumes. The dads and I took their costumes to the dressing rooms. I was glad that their dresser would be a woman. She asked about them and if they had any particular concerns. I explained Janet's nerves with wearing such revealing outfits.

She laughed, "You've no idea how many have that. I've seen them throw up with nerves yet when they get on that dancefloor they're like a different person. I'll help her." She looked at the outfits. She smiled, "I'll make sure there is no one who can see her change. She's all prepared."

All of us other than Janet and Ernie met up at 5pm for the meal. The organisers were providing theirs. Bill insisted on paying. He laughed as he said, "With what I've bet, I could retire or at least take Monday and Tuesday off."

Jane laughed, "He's admitted to putting on £100 at 50 to 1. Given how positive he's been about their chances, I think he's being economical with the truth. He'll put the winnings to some local charities."

Dad asked, "In all honesty, how much of a chance do they have?"

I laughed, "If they don't win, the others must be aliens." I showed a couple of their dances, not the provocative ones as I didn't want to answer any awkward questions.

Dad just went, "Wow! I'd better put a bet on myself."

Becky and Diane came to look. Diane said, "Janet said how Sadie and you helped the dance. She lied. It's absolutely out of this world. Keith go with them to the bookies."

I gave dad £100 from me to bet on them.

Sadie and I looked at each other so often. We were so nervous. We tried to say they'll be fine but if we were so nervous how would they be. I told Sadie about the dresser and she was happy.

At 6.30pm we took our seats. The atmosphere was already electric. About four rows behind were the couple who had spoken with us at the pub. Margaret came round, "We found the running order and saw them coming in at four. It's a great spot. Jim went to the bookies to put our money on them. Local lad and lass. Do you think they will do well?"

I said, "I think your money is safe. If you thought the dance you saw was hot, look for the fire exits now!"

Her eyes shot up as she laughed.

I told the others they were on at number four.

The show began at 7.00pm. Each couple were very good. Sadie and I were shaking our heads, - not that good. Finally, Janet and Ernie came on to dance their Rhumba. Emily, the dresser was with them holding Janet's hand and speaking to her. They looked at us and I blew Janet a kiss. She smiled. Within moments of the music the crowd had gone quiet. As the dance grew, the whole crowd were dancing with them. It was as though they'd thrown a spell over everyone. As they reached the climactic end, the whole arena exploded into applause and raucous shouts of encouragement.

Throughout the love between the couple had grown but at the end, they separated and looked for Sadie and me. We were all on our feet. It took a little time to quieten down and the judges to give their verdicts. It was flawless, imaginative, the colours flowed with the music which drove it. Their marks were all 10.

I was still throwing kisses at Janet as they walked off. Mum asked, "What's the point of colour with music? Sadie explained. Bill said, "They are in the lead. I don't know anyone who can match that. We follow the competitions but that was so amazing. They'll be in demand for shows."

I shook my head, "They'll be too busy being pregnant or helping their pregnant wife. Won't they Sadie?"

Sadie laughed, "He'll be too tired as we practice anyway."

By 8.00pm all ten couples had danced. We may have been biased but our group had them at number one. I looked behind as Margaret was fanning herself. I heard her shout to us, "If you made that as hot, how hot is the Tango? They're at number one."

There was a short break before the next dance, the quickstep. As they approached the floor, I saw how perfect they looked. Sadie had done magic with the colours for the costumes.

Again, I blew Janet a kiss. I thought it worked the first dance, why change. She smiled her love for me. Sadie and Ernie had joined as well.

Like the first dance, the music caught everyone unaware. The change of steps to match the music soon had everyone charging along with them. At the end, the place erupted. If the Rhumba was loud, this was by a factor of four. I shouted to Sadie, "I couldn't spot a mistake at all." She was the same.

The judges were the same. Another series of 10's.

Mum and dad were mesmerised. They were speaking to Janet's parents and being updated on their daughter-in-law's dance pedigree.

After a short break following the rest of the dancers, the judges cut four couples.

The next dance was the Cha-Cha-Cha. Janet was breathing hard as they approached the dancefloor. The dresser was doing a fantastic job. She'd walked Janet, holding her hand until she reached the floor. They were the second ones on. Sadie had had this costume altered. Janet had never seen how much more revealing it was than the original fitting. Her bum looked magnificent. There was no doubt it did enhance the dance. I blew her a kiss again and mouthed, "You look fantastic."

The whole place hushed. They recognised them. Nothing had been normal in their dances so far. I held Sadie's hand as this would blow their minds. The music started as they did a slow introduction which grew and grew as the beat quickened. They nailed every high and eased you down to the lows. I was shattered when the dance ended. Sadie as well. Everyone around us were as well.

The roof was in serious risk of exploding as the crowd found their voices and cheered and cheered. Janet looked at me. I could only blow more kisses as I held my heart out to her. Sadie was making some risqué signs to Ernie. Okay, I did have a hard-on. They were so sensuous and bloody hot.

Dan and Keith looked around. "Who are they? Janet would never dress like that. I think they've had to put the ice rink freezer on to cool the place down. It's not working! I've never seen anything so hot."

Sadie laughed, "You've seen nothing yet. I hope they have security as so many will want their bodies when they do the Tango. If you survive that, David designed the finale. We'll need to get out and in the canal or we'll all combust."

I caught the looks in my direction. I was saved as the judges made their comments. The worst they said was "perfect!" I was mouthing "I love you" to Janet who was smiling. Her fears seemed to be reducing. Ernie and Sadie were communicating as well.

Dad asked, "What's the next dance?"

Sadie said, "A Viennese Waltz but like none you've seen before."

Jane laughed, "We haven't seen anything like those dances before. If they can give life to a technically complex dance which is quite dull to be honest, it will change dancing for the better. Is that another David choreography?"

I shook my head, "I found music and Sadie made so many changes to the tone, you'd never recognise the original. Janet and Ernie developed the new step routines. Sadie matched the costumes to the music. It was outstanding when they did their dress rehearsal."

They came on to applause. The whole crowd were with them. I blew my kisses as Janet laughed at me.

As they took their place, the audience quietened down. You heard gasps as the music started. Again, one not known. It drew you into the love growing between them. Sadie's tone changes worked flawlessly. The dance was flawless.

I checked the roof as I was sure it would come off. I blew kisses to Janet as she looked at us. We were all standing in appreciation. The judges were blown away. Imaginative, innovative, reinvigorated the dance. It was all 10's again.

The six couples were cut to four. The others saw Sadie and I were nervous. I explained, "Janet's costume is even more highly revealing than the others she has worn. While nothing will be seen the image is very clearly sexual. She can hardly put it on in the house. The dresser will help her. If she can get onto the dancefloor she will be fine. No man here will need Viagra when they're finished."

I turned to Margaret and Jim and mouthed, "You've seen nothing yet!" Their eyes opened wide as their jaws dropped.

Ernie and Janet were at number one so were the last to dance. The ones before included some very good dancers but if Janet could manage her fears this was the one which would nail it.

I saw them approach. The dresser was with them, holding Janet's hand and whispering. She saw me and I just smiled. I mouthed, "You're perfect. I love you." She seemed to relax.

They took to the floor. Dan and Becky were holding each other. I kept my eyes on Janet and if she saw me she'd have seen my pride in her.

The whole arena was quiet. The music began. Another unknown tune. They danced as though they were about to make love. The fire between them grew and grew. Each step, each body movement conveyed their love, their lust. I was breathing hard. Everyone was. As they reach the climax at the end. There was silence for five-ten seconds before the whole arena erupted as one.

I don't think Ernie or Janet saw or heard anything they were looking at Sadie and me. I mouthed, "Fantastic. I love you! I love you!" and blew her kisses. She was so happy.

The judges couldn't speak. They'd run out of superlatives. It was 10's again.

The fourth couple was eliminated. There would be a short break before the final three danced off.

Everyone was breathing hard. Mum and Dad couldn't believe what they had seen. Dad would only say, "I don't need any Viagra."

I turned to Margaret and Jim. Margaret shouted, "I've got my route to the fire escape." I laughed as I shouted back, "Wait till they close." They appeared shocked that anything could top that.

The two other couples were going through their dances as though it was routine. They knew there was only going to be one winner.

Again, the dresser came with them holding Janet and whispering in her ear. I'd noticed her watching all their dances from the side. As Janet saw me, I smiled, blew her a kiss and held my heart out to her. Well, it had worked so far.

Janet relaxed as she entered the dancefloor. The arena was in silence. It didn't last long as when the dance began and they heard the music changes as the steps changed they were riding along with them. The whole audience were on their feet swaying in time with the music. As they reached the end of the dance and parted, Ernie did have an erection as did all the men in the audience. Many of the women were like Janet, breasts heaving, nipples on display as she smiled. She found me as I mouthed, "The best ever. I love you!"

Sadie mouthed, "That's mine big boy! I love you!"

The announcer had to ask for quiet a few times before they could get on with the final judgements. As Ernie had said, we didn't want to hear their names unless it was the last ones. The place erupted again as they were announced as winners.

If you could distil their smiles as they received the trophy you would make the whole world happy. They were taken to be interviewed by the TV hosts. I hope it had downloaded at home. If not we'd would catch it on Iplayer. A couple came for us to invite us all to the after-dance party held in an adjacent function room. I pointed us all out, including Margaret and Jim. Follow us they said. Margaret and Jim were shocked when we signalled them to join us.

Our two dads were delighted to tell us it was a free bar as Manchester pub prices are a lot higher than Perth. Bill wanted to know about the dances. I pointed to Margaret and Jim. "They'd had the offer of a wild card entry but weren't sure. Margaret and Jim had spotted us discussing it in the dirty duck. They came up to us and told them they had them at number one when they saw them at the second round. It gave them more belief.

"Sadie was the music guru. I found the tracks but she's made them far better, changing the tone, light, hard to drive the dances. She sees music in colour and picked the dresses. Sometimes to Janet's embarrassment as they were so revealing. But as you saw, they worked perfectly.

"I saw some changes to the dances from their other dances which worked with the new music. The finale was rattling about my head so I spoke with Ernie. He saw the potential. He was trying to enhance the Tango but couldn't. In all honesty, I don't think any off their dances could have been beaten.

"They flogged themselves to death learning, practising. We haven't had a day off in six weeks. It's been a whole team effort but they worked damn hard for their dream."

Janet's mum told us about her childhood ambitions and Ernie's mum regaled us with stories about him.

About fifty minutes later, Ernie and Janet joined us. They had to come through a throng of people wishing to congratulate them. Many were asking about their coaches and they pointed us out.

Janet came up to me. She looked drop dead gorgeous. I'd never seen the dress. She laughed as my jaw dropped open. She laughed as she said, "Sadie helped me find it. I hope you like it."

I just grabbed her and held her tightly as I kissed her. "You're gorgeous. It's lovely."

The party was in full swing. Janet seldom left my side. She was so happy with all the praise but put much back at Sadie and me.

Ernie and Sadie were close as well. Margaret and Jim heaped praise at them. They couldn't believe the arena hadn't caught fire.

It was after 2am we made our way to our room. We showered and went to bed. After a few kisses we fell asleep. I did waken to me about to cum from a blowjob. Janet never let me escape. I reciprocated as I tongued and fingered her to three before she demanded I fuck her. Well, she threw me on my back and mounted me. It was a gallop like the last dance. She was kissing me, caressing my chest with her breasts and squeezing the life out of my cock. All too soon, we came together.

After breakfast we met with the organisers who had a small number of interviews lined up to bask in the triumph of the event. The ratings had grown throughout the evening as people heard about it. They had meetings today with the news companies, four UK and three international ones who are ardent followers. They'd have a photoshoot following those. Tomorrow morning we'd all be involved on BBC Breakfast and Lorraine. It helped the studios were close to each other. One was at 7am and the other 8.40am.

After that we were free to leave. The news companies took around an hour and three-quarters. We caught one in the bar. It was basically over in 90 seconds. They joined us in the early afternoon after the photoshoot. We spent the rest of the day sightseeing though we were often spotted. Ernie and Janet were in demand to sign autograph books. Everyone was so effusive in their praise for their dances.

At the meal, everyone gathered. Bill and the others had visited the bookies and arranged our winnings to be bank transferred. I suspect more than £100 had been bet. Neither Ernie nor I could buy a drink.

We had an early night as we had to be at the studios, 200 metres away by 6am. I didn't get to sleep quickly. I did like Janet's body tan. I suggested we could find a holiday where she could sunbathe nude. I said I would make sure she had plenty of sunscreen on at all times. She laughed, "I know you'd be thorough but using your cock to make sure I'm protected inside might not be permissible."

The ten-minute segment on the BBC went on to twenty as they explored the origins behind the music, the costumes and the design of the dances which had blown everyone away. Ernie and Janet lavished praise on Sadie and me for our support, imagination and attention to detail.

The final question was "What are you going to do in the future? Turn professional?"

Janet spoke firmly, "This was always a childhood dream for Ernie and me. With our fantastic spouses help we have achieved it. Our adult dreams are different. We both want to have our families. In the future, we'll dance for pleasure, maybe tutor our children. We'll help our spouses to achieve their dreams if possible."

She turned and kissed me. Sadie kissed Ernie.

On Lorraine she was gushing with pride. The underdog Scots had triumphed even if we came from Perth, the mortal enemy of Dundee. They're twenty-two miles apart. She'd watched the BBC interview so moved to other areas behind the scenes. To help people understand their achievement.

When Lorraine talked about the costumes, Sadie explained about music and colour. Janet spoke about how scared she'd been as they were for her extremely revealing yet they were essential to the storyline. She praised her dresser. "David had told Emily, my dresser of my nerves. If I could get onto the dancefloor I become someone else. Four times she walked me there, holding my hand, telling me I would amaze the crowd. She deserves so much credit."

Again, a ten-minute slot became twenty-five.

Once done we went back to the hotel, a coffee and then our final packing. As the winners Ernie and Janet had so much more to return home with. She had new dresses which explained the need for all her vital statistics. Ernie had new costumes as well courtesy of a sponsor. This was from the photoshoot on the Sunday morning. They would appear in some magazines later. Our parents cars were stuffed as well.

We arrived home, unloaded the car, put a washing on and headed to the dirty duck for a meal as neither of us could be bothered cooking. We met Ernie and Sadie as we arrived. As we went inside the place erupted in applause. Everyone was so delighted at their success.

1...67891011