Can They Dance to a New Tune?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a happy Bill who walked away. I realised I was happier than I'd been in months. I called Janet. She was in tears as I told her I was staying as I wanted her to be the mother of our children.

She was all over me at our session with Elizabeth. Elizabeth was happy for us. She still gave us more homework to work on our perceptions of what the other said.

Once home, Janet put the meal in the oven as I played with the music. I was startled to feel my trousers being undone and pulled down along with my pants. A cloth cleaned my cock and balls before being replaced by the naked secretary's tongue and lips. I came just before the meal was ready. I had removed the lyrics and changed the nuances as Sadie had suggested. It would need more work but was good for tonight.

Janet remained naked as we ate. I thanked her by kissing her lips, her breasts and pussy promising them they'd be rewarded later. She dressed for the rehearsal.

As they warmed up, I played the new tune. I explained Sadie's take. They danced through it and spoke. I saw a few subtle changes being made. I saw one area and drew their attention to it, "In your second quickstep routine you had a slow dip and a look of shock as though you were first discovering your passion. Sadie suggested the quiet, soft nuance at the beginning. Would that work together?"

Janet kissed me, "You're fucking amazing. You'll be in demand as a coach when this all comes out."

I laughed, "I'll be too busy tending to my pregnant wife's needs."

Ernie gasped. He hugged Janet and then me. "I'm so glad for you both. Elizabeth is helping us so much, I see hope as well. I didn't see much last night as Sadie was insatiable. If I'd died, I would have died happy. She'll be delighted for the two of you."

I have to say their dancing after that exposure was off the charts. I recorded it and sent it to Sadie who responded, "Wow!"

They didn't have a problem with their facial expressions anymore.

We did the same fifteen minutes, dance something else and repeat. I checked their positions against the photos and nudged a couple of bits. It was awesome. At the end I ran through the video with them.

Ernie hugged me, "David, this is so, so better not just a little bit but at least twice as good. The music is unknown. I've never heard of that tune. The dance steps and movements flow with it like it was designed to fit the dance. Tomorrow is the Viennese waltz. If you find something as good, I'll be astonished yet I know I shouldn't as you've been fantastic throughout this."

Ernie and Janet hugged and we left.

Janet sent me to shower so she could be the naughty secretary as I searched for more music. I was to remain naked. It took over an hour by which time she'd sucked me off twice before I found four pieces which were unknown but fitted their dance. There would be changes but nothing of significance. I forwarded them to Ernie and Sadie.

We went to bed. I had to make sure she was at least level in the orgasm stakes. She cheated. After I'd tongued and fingered her to three, she rode me reverse cowgirl. She'd never done that. As she stroked my inner thighs and balls, she said seductively, "How's my bum doing? You can see your big stiff cock in my pussy. Pussy is kissing him as she loves him. Would you like to use my bum? See him slide into her. After the competition, I'll be happy to let you. You might be happy for me to use a strap-on on you.

"We'll have to wait a little while to go shopping for some nice lingerie for me, maybe you. Some roleplay outfits. What have you never shared with me? Elizabeth thinks we could be ready to discuss our sex life very soon. Maybe once a week to begin with as we still have some work to do to ensure we communicate better. This is certainly communicating better."

She sped up until I exploded. I don't just cum anymore, it's like it's drawn from the very extremes of my body and is launching into space when I cum. She lay back against my chest so I worked her breasts until she came again.

We cuddled as we drifted asleep.

In the morning Sadie emailed me with her thoughts on the music. She'd picked two which showed great promise.. She marked her nuances so the visual effect would be a complete story. I spent my lunch going over those. It was clear to me, one was the better option so I focussed on that while Janet made our tea. She did the naughty secretary as she said I needed encouragement. I forwarded a copy to Sadie and Ernie. I got a thumb's up from Sadie.

Ernie and Janet walked through the dance as I checked the photos. I had a couple of minor changes. We viewed their dance with the new music. Janet loved it. Ernie said, "We could change the intro of the dance as the music allows a slow sensual meeting. We did a similar one in the number two Rhumba we could adapt." Janet nodded.

We looked out the video of that so they could see it. Ernie explained what they could do. They practised it without the music until they felt they had the change correct. I pointed out two positioning errors, both so minor only an eagled eyed judge would spot them. They danced the first minute. I nodded, "It looks great. Go again and I'll record it."

We viewed it. Both gasped at the change. Janet spoke admiringly, "The new music and the new steps lift this way beyond what I thought possible. It needs more practice but it will astound everyone."

Ernie laughed, "Jim and Margaret who said we were in the top three never knew we had the best coaches. We have more than a chance to win because of you both."

I laughed, "Flattery won't get you a reprieve, get dancing.!"

They spent the next fifteen minutes going through it. It was bloody good. I said, "There was another set in your number one video which could work about three-quarters in. It may link that section better with the music. I brought up the video.

Janet and Ernie were visualising it. Janet hugged me, "You are definitely the coach of the year." Ernie concurred, "It flows so well."

They practised the steps before, those ones and the following ones. Once happy they had it, they danced the whole dance. The third time, I videoed it and sent it to Sadie. I laughed when she replied, "******* BRILLIANT!"

I showed her reply to them and they laughed. When they saw the video Janet went, "Fucking hell! How did that become that dance? It's a lightweight dance but somehow this is smoking hot."

Ernie laughed, "The fact everyone uses between five or six pieces of music, it has been played to death. Little originality. The new music, the new steps to enjoy the flow of the music makes it alive again. You can see, feel the build-up within the couple. Our faces show that so well."

They danced more and each time I saw a little subtle move change. It was awesome!

Once home, Janet sent me to shower as I was looking for new music for the Cha-Cha-Cha. I do love the naughty secretary. I was running the dance as I listened to the music. I found one which I found only because I'd pressed the wrong button due to someone using a finger in my bum.

I tapped Janet on the shoulder as I said, "While I'm loving what you're doing, come and listen to this."

She sat on my lap but something was preventing her sitting properly. She put my cock away in her pussy. She was slowly moving to the music, watching the video of their dance. Her pussy was showering my cock. I felt her leaking out on me.

Three time she watched it. She kissed me, "David, I've never heard of them. I can't say that they can sing but that music just fits perfectly. There are a couple of bits we'll need to add steps to as the music seems to demand something more. Sadie may want some tone changes but otherwise it's perfect.

"Now to reward you, fuck me over your desk. Just fuck me, don't think of pleasuring me."

She pulled me up so I didn't fall out of her pussy. The sight of that naked bum and my cock pounding her pussy meant I just went for it. I mean she'd teased me, stopped me cumming tonight at least three times. I gave it everything. I was mauling her breasts at the same time. My watched bleeped as I was in the cardiac red zone. I didn't care, my cock was screaming, "Krakatoa." I came and came. I collapsed over her.

Janet spoke softly, "Wow! I can't believe I stopped you from ever doing stuff like this. I'm tingling all over. I even came as you played my tits. Let's shower. You remove the lyrics and I'll reward you again."

So, that's what we did. I sent the tune to Ernie and Sadie. Janet's blowjobs have come on a lot. I thought my toenails would come out through my cock.

The next day, Sadie sent her thoughts on the music. I would amend a copy for that. Sadie was with us as they practiced. She was staggered at the improvement. She stunned me when she said, "All it needed was a good fucking!"

We all laughed. As they danced, I checked the positions the judges would be looking for. I had them make a couple of changes. As they danced a jive, I checked their other Cha-Cha-Cha videos to see if any further steps would add to the dance. I saw three sets which could work. Sadie and I were discussing how the music could drive those.

We called them over and spoke about it. Ernie was thinking deeply. Janet was nodding her head as she visualised what I was suggesting. They did a walk through. Sadie said how the music should change for each part. I played with it on my tablet but it didn't have the right software. After two run throughs we all agreed, the dance was much improved. With the proper music sequence, it would be awesome.

They danced it through about a dozen more times. Sadie and I couldn't believe the way it was coming on. We called a break and showed them some of the videos we'd taken. Janet said, "Wow!" Ernie looked stunned.

They danced for another thirty minutes. It was all coming into place.

We went home. I showered so the naughty secretary could service me as I looked at the music for the Rhumba. The one we had found was very good but I wanted to see if I could find a better one as we'd added to the dance. I found two so I played with them. I changed the original one using the notes I had from Sadie.

I couldn't choose so I asked the naughty secretary for her opinion. Janet said, "They are all superb. The changes in sound levels you've made to the one you found earlier does make a considerable improvement. Sadie's ear is exceptional. Maybe we should dance to all of them and see if either of the other sound blends better with our interpretation. I do think you've nailed it though."

I sent the tunes off to Sadie and Ernie. Janet dragged me to the bedroom. She was finding a dominating streak. She made me lie on the bed as she danced around the bed. She abused her tits and then her pussy. She startled me when she said, "We'll need to buy restraints. I want to tie you up and use you until you can't cum no more. I think of you using me the same way. I never expected to like you playing with my bum but it is such a tantalising starter, I want you to have her.

"Now lick me to an orgasm then fuck me hard, doggy style."

She sat on my face and moved around so I could eat her where she wanted me to. She came but she continued to use my face, my tongue and even my fingers as I managed to get some into her bum and pussy. She was moaning so softly, "It's fucking building, I'm going to explode. Once I do, take me."

I about drowned as she came. She moved over and lay with her bum in the air. She was gasping for breath. I climbed between her legs, entered her pussy and began fucking her like mad. I put a couple of fingers in her bum which cause her to orgasm again. I came like I'd never had sex in months. I lost my sight for around a minute. We were laying on our sides, still connected when we fell asleep.

It was a rush to get to work in the morning. I used my lunch hour to look at other tunes for the Tango. There was only one other which could match the one we had found. I forwarded it to the others.

At our meal prior to the rehearsal, Janet seemed down. I thought our session with Elizabeth had gone quite well. She said, "I agree but it's not that. My curse has started so you won't be fucking me for a few days. The good thing is my next one will be after the competition so that's great news for me. You'll be able to use my bum then if you want. I'll still give you blowjobs."

The Rhumba had been hot but now it was sun hot. Both tunes worked well but Sadie said, "Let's keep to the one we've been using. It means less to try and fix."

They said that worked for them. They danced, we'd call a halt and review. It was amazing the subtle changes they managed to fit in. The fact the music now had the correct level of sound at all points screamed throughout the dance. The videos of the final dances were absolutely fantastic.

Sadie and I looked at each other. She smiled, "Tomorrow night's the Tango. How will we survive if this is hotter by about 100%? If it's even hotter than it was, will I rape him? Drag him to the car. What about you and Janet?"

I thought for a few minutes before speaking, "I think we have them walk through, make the amendments and only at the end dance. It may mean a short evening but we could fuck in our cars and end up at the dirty duck. The day of the dress rehearsal, we'll end with the Tango. We'll have screens so they can change with our help. We won't see you fucking. We'll hear you like you'll hear us.

"I can't believe I'm even contemplating the possibility of that. It's so far beyond our previous boundaries."

Sadie smiled, "Elizabeth has said as we communicate better, we can let the other know our fantasies. She's helped so much though at the beginning I didn't see that. Ernie and I have spoken a little of our desires. I was so sure he'd think I was a slut. He thought I'd think him a pervert. We were so closely aligned it felt so freeing to actually say out loud to each other some of our desires. We've done a couple of basic ones. This would be way beyond what I ever expected if it happens."

Ernie came up, "What are you two plotting?"

Sadie smiled, "You'll find out but you have to be very, very good." She kissed him.

We all headed home extremely happy. Janet asked, "Okay, are you going to spill the beans?"

I kissed her, "No. It will be a surprise to everyone if it happens. Let's go home and just cuddle up. We haven't done much talking about other things. Let's catch up."

She hugged me.

We did cuddle up and talked. She surprised me when she asked, "You've never asked the one question, I thought you would. Elizabeth has presented you the opportunity to ask it as well a few times. You've evaded it. Elizabeth and I have talked about why this might be the case. We both agree you need to know the answer as it is still hanging around in your subconscious.

"Ask it David."

I looked down but she brought my head up. She spoke, "It's me that is ashamed you need to ask. I'm responsible. Ask, don't be worried about my feelings."

I spoke quietly, "How did you become pregnant? You were on the pill."

Janet blushed, "It shocked me when I felt off. I was guilty enough about what had happened. I had to think back hard. How could I be pregnant? If you recall I had that violent vomiting bug for almost four days. I was totally wiped out for over a week if not more. I could only manage to get to bed or to the settee. Have bucket, will travel. You had to do all the meals, shopping. We weren't having sex and I just lost track of the need to take it. Elizabeth when she hypnotised me found another hidden reason. I was looking ahead to after the competition and you were going to enjoy me making it up to you. We'd have our first child. I never knew that was in my mind but I was smiling when I listened to the recording. It was what I wanted most of all. It was the first time she'd seen me smile. Afterwards when it all dawned on me, I was so sad as I knew I'd never have your children.

"What has happened since is unbelievable. Once this competition is over, we will be practicing non-stop for a child."

She kissed me so passionately I almost burst into flames.

The Saturday session I suggested they dance the competition. This is what they did. Sadie suggested slight changes to some of the music. I'd brought my old laptop as that had a copy of the editing suite on it so worked on the changes. Three times we went through the dances. They were blowing hard by the end. Sadie needed fucked and I needed a blowjob after each Tango. We had to grin and bear it as we couldn't do that in company though it was a close decision.

I had noted something but wanted to check later. The naughty secretary helped as I did it. I had been right.

Sunday's session, I showed everyone what I'd seen and explained my thoughts on why. The first five to ten seconds of each dance performed after time to think about it, showed their minds were still on their thoughts. I'd downloaded videos of other dancers and they were similar. I showed them videos of dances after they had danced a distraction dance. No pause they were engaged from the very beginning.

Janet spoke, "Your attention to detail has improved the dances greatly but this adds even more. Instead of focusing on the dance we're to do, we'll warm up to something else. The dances are almost perfect as it is but this will make a big difference to the judges."

She hugged and kissed me. Again, they danced as if it was the competition. Sadie and I watched with the photos to find any flaws but we couldn't. By the end of the afternoon, Sadie called a halt.

She spoke, her arousal after their Tango clear, "Today has been amazing. When you view he videos you'll see why. I need to get Ernie home as I need a damn good fucking. Not making love but fucked. David has blue balls!"

We all laughed as we set off home. Janet made us shower and took me to the bedroom. It was blowjob, titty fuck, blowjob, titty fuck until I was completely drained. I did give her several clit and tit orgasms. I did promise when she was clear, she'd get her reward.

Monday evening, Ernie and Sadie arrived looking shocked. She did look happy, however.

Ernie spoke as he handed Janet an envelope. "This is the letter from the competition. It gives us our rooms and dates, times for rehearsal and competition. They've enclosed twelve tickets for guests. They have rooms reserved though they will have to pay; ours are included. I know my parents and Janet's parents would love to go. They don't know about it though I'm getting flak for not being around recently. Would your parents be interested? With both sets of parents that would be eight tickets used up. Who would the others be?"

Janet thought, "I don't know anyone. Neither of us has a sibling. Becky and Diane maybe."

I smiled, "Bill and Jane were looking for tickets. Bill thought I was watching porn at work as I was panting so much watching one of your dances as I played with the music. Dan and Keith may not be happy not being with them though I agree, they did support you. Maybe we can ask for some more tickets even if we have to pay for them."

We called our parents. Once they got over the shock they all wanted to come. I only hoped our rooms wouldn't be near our parents as Janet had become every vocal when we made love. Janet called Becky and Diane who would love to but not without Dan and Keith. We'd let them know tomorrow as we'd contact the organisers.

Ernie had spoken first thing with the organisers who had extra tickets available so we ordered those and the rooms. Ernie and I approached Bill. He hadn't found tickets yet but was still looking. He was gobsmacked when we told him we had two along with a room. He hugged us and called Jane.

Ernie and I worked at work for the morning and at lunch I asked him, "I have had a thought about the dance off dance. It's free. I can envisage a dance which incorporates all of the dances, starting with the waltz, the cha-cha-cha, Rhumba, quickstep and tango. We'd need to play with the music but it would be an original ending. The dance breaks the ice and shows their relationship build up to the final explosion."