Can They Dance to a New Tune?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ernie thought, "It would be unique. To be honest, I've worked on our Tango for the dance off and I can't improve it. This is well worth looking at. We can incorporate little changes to suit the story we're telling. We'll all speak about it tonight. You'll have more music to edit but it's you own fault!" He was laughing. "It will save me from Janet's idea!"

He wouldn't tell me that one, just blushed. Later Janet and Sadie thought it was worth looking at.

Sadie said, "We have new music so we'll need to look at your costumes again in case there are others which fit better. From that, we'll match Ernie's. If the last dance works, it will need a sensual dress, not as revealing as the tango but one which shows the nature of their blossoming love and the desire of the woman."

Janet thought, "I don't think I have one. You can come home with us tonight and we can go through them. If not, we can both look for one. There are only two shops which do dance dresses. If you're free lunchtime tomorrow we can head there. I doubt we have time to have one made. If there is nothing, we could rush to Glasgow on Saturday morning."

They danced the Viennese waltz and it was superb. They no longer changed the steps they had it honed. It was a breath-taking spectacle.

They came home with us. As Sadie and Janet looked through the dresses, Ernie and I had a beer as I made up a soundtrack for that dance. We discussed the length of the various dance parts so as to build to the climax. We had four minutes fifteen to play with. Sadie could hear the music.

Janet and she came through with two dresses. Janet was blushing. One was absolutely beautiful. It was a lilac silk. It would hug her figure, reveal her desires but she would be covered. The other was burgundy and offered slightly more reveal but didn't in my mind say she was undergoing a sexual explosion as she was in love.

Sadie explained her feelings which matched mine. Ernie nodded. I agreed with Sadie which had Janet's eyes wide open.

Janet spoke apprehensively, "Sadie loved this dress for this dance. I agree but! It's a bloody big but! The silk is figure hugging. I cannot wear a bra, panties, a thong or even a "g" string. As I dance my nipples could be aroused and stick out. Okay that's in keeping with the dance but I've always imagined people seeing my pussy as I dance in this. Sadie says they won't. I have tried nipple covers and even a "c" string but they didn't work either. I've never worn it in an actual competition. James didn't help. He may be gay but he got an erection when we practiced in this.

"David, I don't know if I could dance in this except maybe in our home for you.

"It appears I am always asking for you to go beyond your boundaries so I can accomplish my dreams. I would need your permission before I really looked at wearing this. I can look tomorrow for another dress which may work as well."

Sadie spoke softly, "I suggested she wear it now but she doesn't want to do that. She will in front of you only as she's even more scared in that than the rhumba and tango dresses. She never mentioned James's reaction. She'll let me know if we're shopping tomorrow."

Ernie went through our thoughts on the dance and the subtle changes from their routines for it. Janet was nodding along as she visualised it. She held her face in her hands at the end. We looked at her. She smiled or was it a grimace, "That dress works so well for that dance. I'd hoped Sadie would be wrong."

Sadie said, "Play the dances in order as we check the other dresses."

Ernie and I had another beer as they went through the dresses. There were two changes. The quickstep and waltz. I think Janet wished the others were changed as well as she blushed when we spoke about those. She hadn't tried on the Cha-Cha-Cha outfit since the seamstress had altered it as per Sadie's instructions. Sadie photographed the costumes and said, "Ernie and I will head to his parents tomorrow after the rehearsal and pick ones which work with those."

After they left, I said, "Model this one for me. I have a degree of understanding your reticence as I don't wish to expose you either. Your nipples do come into play in several other dresses but maybe not as much due to their colours and materials. If you are as you fear, exposing your pussy, I agree another dress is needed.

"You can expose your pussy to me as often as you like. If we're out and you do so and someone we don't know sees, I'm not bothered but this will be on tv and I wouldn't want that exposure for you."

Janet took the dress and went to our bedroom. She shouted she was ready so I put on the music. My jaw dropped. The dress with her colouring was stunning. As she danced around, I saw her nipples begin to appear but I felt they wouldn't attract the attention as Ernie would be covering them mostly during the dance. I watched her bum and pussy. Her bum was like several dresses where you may have wondered if she was or she wasn't. Her pussy never came into view. The silk seemed to flow away from her mons so neither her pussy nor the lips were shown.

I took a little bit of video and showed her. I could sense her relief.

As she was so close to me, I became erect. The material was arousing. I said softly, "I can feel how James had an erection. The material caresses both of us and I can feel your heat."

She grabbed me and dragged me to the bedroom. She took off the dress, sensually. She said, "I'm needing a good fucking. I'm going to ride you to a standstill."

She did. She fed me her breasts as she rode my cock to her first orgasm. She played with her breasts and pulled her nipples as her pussy wanked my cock as she came a second time. She took a slow ride to her third one before she sped up. She was playing with her clit as she came again. A first. She made me blow at the same time.

At our session with Elizabeth I asked, "Janet's sex drive seems to be in perpetual overdrive. Is this her or are there any other reasons?"

Elizabeth answered firmly, "Janet may not be aware but in my opinion there are three main reasons. The first is her shock you have remained together. Her having sex with Ernie was bad enough but to become pregnant. In her first sessions with me, she was so depressed at what she had done to you and how it had damaged everyone. She fixated on, if she was given a chance, she would be the wife you desired, deserved.

"The second was as you rediscovered your love, her repressed desires have been coming out. The fantasies she wanted to give you, have. The euphoria of being able to be intimate with you, meant she wanted to give you everything to convince you of her love.

"The third has been how you have worked to give her dream. She speaks so highly of your coaching as does Ernie. How you and Sadie have teased such improvements in their dance. The fact that some are very sensual means she and I suspect you as well, arrive home still highly aroused.

"I suspect it will be in overdrive until after the competition when it will settle down. Not to what you were before but to one where you both are in control. Meantime remember you can always say, you need a rest."

I laughed. Janet was laughing as well. She added, "I admit I want to show him I can be a better sex partner but mostly it's because I love him. He's supported me when it would have been far easier to run. He and Sadie have been phenomenal in their support, attention to detail. Sadie's chosen the costumes. Two I've never worn before in competition as they are very erotic. Another she's had altered but I haven't seen it on yet. They do match the dances but I'm truly terrified as they reveal so much. David has been a massive support for me wearing them. I'll make sure he has private dances with me wearing them later."

As we were ending, Elizabeth asked a question, "My husband and I will be watching the final. We do a few formal dinner dances each year as we like to dance. We're not great but enjoy it. He likes to put a bet on so he has more invested in the result. Should he bet on you?"

I laughed, "If any beat them they will be aliens from another planet." I showed her the video from the first dance from Becky and the matching dance now.

I added, "Don't be surprised if after the Tango you both need to be sexually relieved. If you don't want him to rip your clothes, be prepared."

Janet added, "It's so hot now it could take on the sun!"

Elizabeth went, "Wow! I think I know of something to wear which will get him in the mood first. I may not tell him about you, let him bet on his favourite and get him to put a bet on for me on you. I'll have bragging rights after."

The next fortnight it was dance, home, fuck.

At work everyone was commenting on how happy Ernie and I were. Bill let them know about the competition and how he thought they would win. I'm sure the bookies took more than a few bets.

On the Sunday we had the dress rehearsal. We were all quiet as we set up the screens at either end of the hall. No one could see but the acoustics meant we could hear what was said. All of us had the same thoughts, "Could we avoid fucking here?"

They did each dance three times. Even with my coaches hat on I had to say they were flawless. I helped Janet change dresses. The Rhumba dress was amazing and as I removed the tit tape afterwards, Janet was moaning in pleasure despite a couple of small yelps. The quickstep dress was gracious and alluring. The Cha-Cha-Cha dress had been altered. It really hugged her bum. My cock liked the changes. I never mentioned how much exposure she had. The waltz displayed her elegance.

When it came to the Tango one, she was already aroused from the others. As I placed the tit tape on her breasts and pussy, she was giving off a loud, sensual moan. "Fucking hell David, how can you make this so sensual?" She held my hand to her pussy as I checked it was properly adhered. If I'd flicked my fingers' she would have cum. I had a massive erection as we came out from behind the screen.

The Tango was their signature dance and they executed it perfectly. Sadie was panting as they drove the third dance to its climax. She had seen my cock trying to escape my trousers. I was glad I had the video camera on a stand as my hand wouldn't have been steady.

We gave them a standing ovation when they ended. Sadie dragged Ernie to change for the final dance. I took Janet behind her screen. As I teased the tit tape from her breasts, she was moaning, "David, I'm going to cum. I've never felt so out of control. The feelings of your hands, the love and lust in your eyes."

She'd wriggled out of the main body as I eased the tit tape off. Her nipples almost cut me. I did her bum next before turning my attention to her pussy. As I eased along the outside of her labia, she was moaning loudly. It didn't help as we heard Sadie cum like a bullet train. She was screaming at Ernie to "Fuck her harder!" It seemed he was.

I had the dress off and just began eating her pussy. Janet came within moments. The whole room was reverberating to the sound of lovemaking. Janet came twice before demanding I fuck her. She held herself against the wall as I fucked her doggy style. I played with her tits and her clit."

I was blabbering, she was moaning, Ernie and Sadie were the same. Janet came twice before I came. I almost put her through the wall. She kept me hard as she turned and made me sit on the chair. She fucked me. It was some lap dance as my cock exploded again.

The room was quiet apart from the sound of people gasping for breath. We took at least ten minutes to recover. I wiped down Janet before she eased into the lilac dress. She was even more nervous than she'd been when I helped her with the tango dress.

As I went to check the video before they started, I saw in our eagerness, I'd not switched the recording off. I blushed and blushed. Sadie, looking well fucked, asked, "What's caused that?"

I explained I'd caught the noise of our lovemaking. Ernie said, "It wasn't lovemaking, it was pure fucking! Sadie's never been as hot. Don't erase it. We can decide if we want it as a memento of a fantastic day. We can alter our own copies if we wish."

Sadie hugged Janet and whispered something in her ear before they started the last dance.

Janet was very nervous as they began. She was naked under the dress. Ernie didn't get an erection as Sadie must have drained him. When Janet relaxed, it was all I'd hope this dance would be. As it built, Ernie did recover. To be honest I did.

Sadie must not have replaced her bra as her nipples showed. I looked at her, she smiled, "I told Janet I was like her naked under my dress to support her. This dance is amazing. David you do have a talent for this."

Once the third time was finished, we headed to the changing area. Janet was just behind it when she lifted her dress and had me help her out of it. She kissed me so hard as she put me back on that chair. She has magic hands as I never felt her undoing my trousers but my cock was soon engulfed in an incredibly hot inferno. As she rode me hard, Janet said repeatedly, "I love you, I love you." We both came together.

I helped her dress and we gathered the costumes for the dry cleaners tomorrow.

Ernie and Sadie looked like they had been similarly engaged. We watched the video of the final dance.

Ernie gasped when he saw he showed signs of becoming erect as the dance ended. Janet looked on open eyed.

Ernie said, "We can't do it." Janet agreed.

Sadie spoke firmly and evenly, "Before we started this, if this had happened, I would have stormed off. The dance is phenomenal, brilliant, awesome, chose your own word for being brilliantly conceived and executed. Everything David said about the possibility of it is true. It builds from a slow timid start to an explosion of desire. In all honesty, if Ernie didn't get aroused, he'd either be dead or the most gay guy on the planet. I don't believe I'm saying this but it fits the dance he ends up with one.

"Take some time to think this through."

We arranged to meet up for a meal later.

Once home we showered and Janet gave me a blowjob. Her technique has come on a lot. She was subdued so I presumed this was to stop us talking about "the hard on."

As we dressed, I said, "What are your true thoughts? Remember Elizabeth's rules."

She looked at me, "Let's view it again. I don't know. I'm so conflicted. I was so young with James and had never experienced men's reactions so I was shocked especially as he was gay. I feel it shows her power over him yet I'm scared to admit it. Is that due to our history?

"Once again it seems I'm throwing what we did in your face. I'm wearing two costumes, I'd never have worn if it wasn't for Sadie. A third she has had changes made to it. My seamstress was amazed at the difference. She wouldn't explain what they did only it was hot. Until a few weeks ago, I never wore anything which showed anything of me for you. Tonight's the second time I've put stockings on for you. As I took them out my mind was going are they for him or to appease my conscience? Maybe it's both.

"You've supported me and Ernie so much. The time, the effort you both have put in. Here, it's as though we're proclaiming what we did. I could see Sadie's worry in her eyes. Does she think we want to fuck again? Or worse, Ernie will become a serial cheater!

"Your eyes showed concern as well. Did it confirm I was a slut? What are your worries?"

I sat down. I had to think. Finally, I said quietly, "Elizabeth said you had many reasons for being so hot. The dances were one of them. If I'm honest as Elizabeth demands, I see your dancing as an extension of you. In your dances I see the woman I love displaying how hot she is. It's all I ever wanted on one level.

"Again, the history comes into play. At first I only saw you dance for others not me. I wasn't important enough for you to show me this side of you. As Elizabeth worked on me and then us, I saw much more. You've opened your feelings to me. I had to admit my own. Because of that, I was open to this being you. As we progressed, the dances progressed. I saw you weren't dancing for anyone other than me. Here you've done several little tease dances which I've loved.

"Between the four of us we have built some utterly amazing dances. All of us have been shocked at times with what they have brought out. Both Sadie and I feared today but our emotions took over. Maybe it lanced any remaining boil about what happened so nothing like that will happen again. There was no doubt about who either of you were fucking. Sadie and I didn't have an option though to be fair we didn't try to prevent it."

I paused to gather my final thoughts, "Sadie summed it up. The whole final dance would not have worked without Ernie showing some form of erection. Hell, I was erect watching. Again, you chose to fuck me not Ernie. He chose Sadie.

"My conflict is about what you think. If I say go for it, will you think I'm a pervert trying to expose you or trap you in some way. If I say no, will you think I'll never trust you again? I'm also worried that some papers will show you in a pose which may expose parts of you. How will you feel?

"In the end, following that blowjob, my analytical brain won. The one which has worked to fulfil your dream. Watch the videos of the dances. You'll see the love for me in your eyes. Ernie's love for Sadie. As you dance, the emotions of the dance drive you both, as it should. The final dance closes the event with everyone gasping as your transition from timid, scared to empowered lovers is completed. The whole range of dances captures the experience. None can be sacrificed if you wish to win."

Janet hugged me. She kissed me and whispered in my ear, "I love you."

We held hands as we walked to the dirty duck. Janet said, "On Tuesday after Elizabeth, we have time before the rehearsal to visit the lingerie store. I need some proper lingerie for the weekend of the final and more. Some nighties to tease and arouse you. You may see some for yourself."

I looked at her. She smiled, "The book said men who love lingerie often love the feel on themselves as well. It's just clothes. I did think you in silk knickers would be cool and hot."

I looked at her, "Who was this Janet?"

Ernie and Sadie came in a few minutes later. We ordered our meals and drinks. I needed one or two.

Janet spoke, "David and I have talked about the competition, the dances and if we should change any after today. I imagine your discussions were as intense. For a number of reasons, I wanted to change them. David spoke about his feelings, his conflicts. They mirrored mine.

"As he dissected our dances, we concluded, they worked as one entity or they may not have the same impact. The costumes make so much of the impression, I can't change them even if I want to run away at the thought of wearing them, in front of an audience which includes my parents and in-laws as well as many more at home.

"As Sadie said that dance should end with an erection. David said he had one as well. I was certainly aroused. Sadie as well if what we heard was right.

"As I think it through, I wonder if the reason it so engaged us to have sex in a way which I never ever expected I would have, we hid our fears, our desires for so long this whole experience has allowed us to show more of ourselves to the other. Maybe after today, while it will still be smouldering it won't ignite us to the same degree."

Sadie said, "We came to the same conclusion. The whole process with Elizabeth, the competition and being so involved brought us so many conflicts as well as showing us how we'd failed the other. Ernie won't accept that I did, but I did.

"I saw how you reduced the fear of your exposure in those costumes by looking at David. You focussed on showing him you could change. It's still there. I was quaking being naked under my dress yet you were dancing, showing the whole gamut of the emotions the girl experienced. As soon as you finished, your eyes went to David seeking his opinion, scared he'd see you as enticing Ernie. All I saw was his love for you. Ernie saw my love for him. I saw his love for me.