Can They Dance to a New Tune?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped them after fifteen minutes. I said, "All week, the best dances have been in the beginning. I've thought about why that is. It's because you're fresh and concentrating. When I can't find a way through a puzzle, I look elsewhere. I think you should spend five-ten minutes doing other dances totally removed from the one you're doing. You'll come back fresh. You'll keep the initial momentum then, I hope. Is it worth a try?"

They did try it and it worked. Sadie was telling me as we watched, "I'd never have thought of that but you're right. I'd say, the break allows their brains to store what they were doing better. It is actually improving it."

At the end of the session, we saw on the videos the improvement from the earlier sessions.

Sadie said, "We still have the facial problem, don't we?"

I nodded. Janet blushed.

I spoke quietly, "I mentioned this is our session with Elizabeth. She said there were a couple of potential solutions. Having spoken with all four of us she was fairly sure of the cause. Elizabeth stated that both are so guilt ridden they will never do it again. The act was bad enough but the hurt they've caused us is causing them immense suffering.

"The basis for both is their fear that by showing love, we'll think they are in love.

"Elizabeth has said that Janet fears, despite all we've accomplished recently, if I saw her show any expression of love towards Ernie, I'd be so angry, I'd divorce her on the spot. She's scared to do anything to tilt me in that direction. I've tried but Janet doesn't believe me I know it's only an illusion for the dance, to sell the story they are dancing.

"Janet's fear means, I think, she feels I'm setting a trap for her.

"Elizabeth may have told you something similar or Ernie may have another reason. She is going to have an extra session with Janet and use hypnosis to see if that can help her see that what I've said is true.

"When I had found out, my anger only saw them laughing at me, at you Sadie. I envisioned they had been lovers for months. I wanted to blame them for all eternity! I've realised since how much guilt each has. I've seen how Janet has held herself, her guilt, anguish, remorse, resignation. I've seen how Ernie behaves, both here and at work. He has changed so much, the burden of guilt is weighing him down. I've seen how both loathe themselves so much.

"It hurts me as I love Janet to see her like that. I don't want to see that anymore. I see Ernie's love for you Sadie.

"Janet, Ernie, it was plain in Becky's videos. The dance saw you live the story. Immediately afterwards, as you gathered your breaths, it was gone. There was admiration, respect, joy at what you had achieved. You don't love each other in the way Ernie loves Sadie or Janet loves me.

"You recreate that place from where you sold those dances and any who beat you must be utterly amazing.

"If hypnotherapy doesn't work there is another potential way but it is extremely high risk and one she'd never suggest if there was any other option. I thought Janet would faint.

"It's not an option I'm happy with either but with all the effort so far and to come, maybe if we don't resolve this by next Saturday we'd have to discuss this."

Janet blushed so much as she said, "No David."

Sadie asked, "What's so embarrassing about it?"

I said firmly, "They would have to dance naked in front of us." Both Sadie and Ernie gasped. "If they saw we didn't react negatively, they could overcome their fear."

Sadie looked as aghast as I had been. Ernie didn't know where to look.

Ernie spoke, "I'd want to avoid that as well. I can see why no one would be happy with that. I struggle to see the logic as it is saying we are giving the other something we haven't given our partners. That would be taking your permission far too far. I'll have the hypnotherapy or anything else to avoid that."

Sadie was thoughtful, "Elizabeth has just started with us. We're seeing her daily. Am I right in thinking, if we see them dancing, without any signs of them being aroused, it shows they respect and care for each other but are not lovers. If it's the Tango should we be naked so I can rape him at the end?"

Ernie blushed like I'd never have expected from him. Janet's mouth was wide open.

Sadie continued, "I hope we don't have to seriously consider this."

Janet said quietly, "There was another option. One I'd prefer. We haven't fucked in months because I didn't want him to see my bare pussy and answer his questions. She said, it may help me if we did. David won't until he's comfortable we'll stay together."

Sadie nodded slowly, "We've had intimacy issues since Ernie told me, despite me saying I'd fuck him after each tango. It's complex as I'm sure your issues are. Elizabeth has touched on our deepest feelings. It's difficult. Logic is pitted against emotion. Love versus anger. At least she hasn't mentioned a revenge fuck to either of us. I could never see that as being either helpful or desired.

"I wish I had just fucked him after that Tango. It would have potentially solved this problem."

Janet spoke very softly, "I told Elizabeth I didn't see how that would change my mindset, how it would let me forgive myself. If anything, dancing with Ernie naked would make my betrayal worse.

"Once we're home, we could play the Tango video and let nature hopefully takes its course. I'd far rather David and I fucked than dance naked with Ernie. As he says that is really rubbing what we did in your faces."

We continued the session working through all five dances. We finished at half five and agreed to meet at the dirty duck for a meal at 7.30pm.

We showered and Janet gave me a blowjob. My cum was almost ready for me to allow me to cum in her mouth. I gave her several orgasms. She held me, "Do you want to fuck me? We can play the Tango if you need extra incentive."

I said softly, "We don't have time. I'm so conflicted. Had Sadie demanded Ernie fucked her, I would have fucked you. The dance is so hot. I never believed anything could affect me like that. Elizabeth was right when she said working through this will let us see the true us. I see your love for me. Not with the blowjobs, enjoying the orgasms but how you are around me. I see it in your eyes. The moments of pain when something happens which brings it back. We're talking a lot more not only about the dances.

"The Janet I love is there. I see her. Elizabeth found how I was so scared I'd lost you so why am I still having fleeting thoughts that we will divorce. I'll ask Elizabeth in our Monday session."

Janet hugged me, "I love you. I agree we have been so much better than before, long before. Elizabeth has shown us how to listen better. Our conversations are more like when we first started courting. I've learned all over again how fantastic a man you are. I don't dwell all the time on my guilt as Elizabeth kept telling me, it was destructive.

"I see hope as you allow some intimacy. You've never had as many blowjobs, even if restricted to cumming over my tits. I've never allowed you so much freedom with my pussy or my bum. If you would like anything else, tell me."

I smiled but the words were out before my brain realised, "Some far more sensual lingerie for everyday use would be a start. Not slutty but sensual."

Janet blushed.

I was dressing in my bedroom. I'd never gotten round to moving my clothes back as it seemed we spent all the time outside the house,. Janet came through. I hadn't noticed her until she asked, "Is this what you mean?"

I turned and saw her dressed in a white satin bra, matching tanga knickers and suspender belt with stockings. The heels made her legs look amazing. My cock responded very quickly. She smiled, "One positive vote. Are you going to make it two?"

I looked at her, my jaw wide open. I finally spoke, the arousal clear, "You are amazing. I always knew you were but this shows you off so well. It's all I ever wanted and more."

Janet laughed, "You'll like the more. See you in the living room. I've my dress to put on unless you'd like to help?"

I nodded. I quickly dressed. I couldn't believe the dress she had hanging up. It was white, a quite revealing "V" which drew your eyes to her lovely cleavage. It hugged her body coming to rest about four inches above her knees. I have never seen her in such a dress before.

Janet smiled at my response, "Elizabeth had asked what had you suggested which I had wanted to do but failed. This was one of those. She gave me the confidence to do it though I have to admit, I'm nervous about being out. We can't be what we were. I want to be a better, more loving wife for you. One who will put you first as you have always done for me.

"Come on, let's go. The way you're looking at me, so lovingly, I'm so tempted to haul you down on the bed and rape you."

I wasn't the only one surprised as Ernie and Sadie's faces showed when they arrived. Janet had held my hand all the way there. I think so she wouldn't run home. It was obvious she was a big hit with many of the men and even some women in the pub.

Over our meal, we spoke about the dances. I was still thinking about other tunes for the dances. I'd research the ones or similar ones I was thinking about. I wasn't looking to make major changes but if I could, I wanted to find ones which would grab the audience and judges attention.

Ernie spoke softly, "Both of you have been so positive in your comments and suggestions. Everything has come with passion which has helped us elevate our performances. I think for the two nights Sadie won't be able to join us this week, we only have a two-hour session. David can be our critic as we walk through the dance. We can all make suggestions as to how to improve the sequences and the music to enhance it. It will give David a chance to research possible music choices later.

"If we can have the tunes in place by this weekend, we'll have three weeks of practice to them. We will have to make the final choices for costumes two weeks before the competition. We'll have to dance in those to make sure the vision is what we wish. This will allow them to be cleaned in plenty of time. We'll need to think of some way to screen us as you help us dress and change."

It was agreed.

Once home, Janet had me strip off. She danced a small striptease. She kept on her lingerie. She straddled me, "I'm open to fucking you. I see your desire and fear. I was so nervous yet my pussy was saying grab you and fuck you in the park. You can confirm with your tongue or I can do this." She used her satin clad pussy to caress my cock, back and forth, back and forth, varying the pressure and speed. She was soon breathing hard. "Fuck David, this feels amazing. I can feel how you enjoy me in this. I could cum. I want to just grab your cock and put him in me. I know you need to do it."

She continued stroking him until I came. She looked and said, "It appears clear. I'll happily give you a titty fuck, blowjob if you want."

She did, ending with me cumming in her mouth and her swallowing. This was after I gave her four orgasms. My tongue and fingers needed splints.

On the Monday evening we went through the five dances with Sadie. She spoke about areas where the dance called for quiet, building and to be explosive. I was noting this. The Rhumba and Cha-Cha-Cha's music were almost perfect.

I spotted a few extra moves which could be added to the quickstep as an area seemed flat in comparison to the others. The music was better but a slight increase in tempo could help. Sadie added a few thoughts. I saw a whole different side of Janet as she tried the change I suggested. She missed a step and the abuse she hurled at herself was mind blowing. There had been very few histrionics to be fair. This one was off the charts in comparison. I had to calm her.

She was almost in tears, "You're all doing so much to help and I fucked it up."

Sadie spoke, "It was the first time. It will come. Even with that mistake it was better. You both need to relax. You're still scared to throw yourselves fully into it. We're going to have to fuck you both this week or else it will be a naked weekend."

I blushed. Ernie and Janet looked like they would run away.

For the Tango, I asked if it would take adding a bit like the slow part of the Rhumba. I explained, the dance was vibrant, alive, had you rushing to a climax but would a slow tease help at the part where the lovers started the final rise to their orgasm. Sadie got what I was suggesting but was it allowed in the rules of the dance.

Ernie thought it was but would check. Janet said, "We have a sequence from dance four which could be fitted in. The music would need to have a soft part at that point."

Janet showed Ernie the steps she thought and they worked through them. They tried it to the music and it did work. Sadie offered suggestions for the music at that point.

At the end, I asked, "If you get through to the final dance, have you any thoughts on what you'll dance?"

Ernie said, "We have options. There is no doubt the Tango is our favoured dance as the audience react so positively to it. Your changes to it have lifted it into the stratosphere. The fire alarms may go off! In the final dance, it's not as regulated. It's about the projection of the soul of the dance. Those who interpret it in a way which captures the heart of the dance tend to win. You've given me some ideas I'll need to work on. We can see if they work for us later."

Once we were home, I asked Janet to download all the latest dances to my tablet and computer so I could have a starting point for the changes in music. She did that before heading for a shower. I had made sure I had those when she came in. She was naked.

She spoke softly, "David, we've spoken in front of Elizabeth and seen how we both reacted to the other when we didn't understand their needs properly. She's helped us see it was never our intention but it did happen. We haven't spoken about it between ourselves as we've been so busy with this dance competition.

"David, each day I love you more. Each day you show me how much you love me. Each session with Elizabeth you argue with her as you want to take the blame. You acknowledged today, we were both at fault for the fracturing between us. She said, this would help you move forward.

"Tonight, you've added to what you do for Ernie and me. Sadie hugged me and asked, "Is he doing this to help or is he using it to avoid being intimate with you." She doesn't want Ernie and I naked at the weekend. The Tango is when she's able to be there. She plans to fuck him, I'm sure.

"Something Elizabeth said to me near the beginning, "He may not want to fuck you if he feels responsible." Now you agree you weren't solely to blame, come fuck me. I'll reward you when you're looking at music by being that seductive secretary under the desk.

"I'll love only you until I die. I want us to be a couple, a family in the future. Tel me what you want. Doggy over the arm of the settee. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Missionary so we can see the love we have for each other."

She held out her hand, "Please David. You need me as much as I need you. I won't be complete without you."

I stammered, my fear obvious, "You'll need to do it. I'm so afraid."

She came up to me and kissed me. She took me to the bedroom, stripped me. My cock was standing proud. She straddled me, "I love you David." She put him straight into her inferno as though to ensure I didn't change my mind. I'd never felt her as hot. She moved slowly, tweaking her breasts, "OH! I needed this. I feel whole with you inside me. You love this position don't you. You always wanted me to play with my boobs. I've been working on some new tricks for pussy with Elizabeth's help. I hope you can feel the difference."

I couldn't speak. My eyes were mesmerised by her nipples writing in the air as she rode me harder and faster. She was using his whole length to rub her clit and she was moaning loudly. My cock was so happy. Her pussy was caressing every millimetre of him. It was like she was kissing him as well.

All too soon, I felt myself rising to cum. Janet beat me to it by a few seconds. I erupted into her as she collapsed on top of me. Once she recovered her pussy started reviving my cock. Soon he was hard. She pulled me into the missionary position. She spoke softly, "Just fuck me David. Don't think about me, use my pussy, reclaim her. She'll only be yours."

I never had a chance to think about it as her hips started to throw themselves at me. I had to start fucking her. Harder and harder. I'd never been as rough to her. With anyone. She never complained, just rode back at me, encouraging me to fuck her harder. It must have been fifteen minutes or maybe more before I came. I could feel each eruption as that's what they were. At least five and quite a few aftershocks. She held me to her breasts.

She spoke softly, "I'm so happy." She was crying.

I asked worriedly, "Have I hurt you?"

She kissed me, "No. I'm just so happy. I never expected to ever have you love me again. I've never released myself like tonight as I rode you. I just let all my passion for you out. It was so wonderful, even if draining. I felt your love, your passion as you fucked me harder than you've ever done. You can do that again and again.

"I've always loved our lovemaking but tonight broke all my barriers. It was our love, our passion. In the future you'll have more."

I don't know about the future but her pussy had my cock hard again. This time it was slow, loving and tender. Well until the end when it was like the charge of the light brigade. We fell asleep still entwined in each other.

I didn't get a morning blowjob as we kind of slept until the alarm. We showered together but apart from a promise that later we would, we had no time.

Ernie saw me and smiled, "You may have had a night like I had. Sadie was sure I wasn't going to be dancing naked with Janet. She extracted a promise from me that I'll dance naked for her. At that point, I'd have agreed to anything."

I laughed, "I probably did!" He laughed.

He reminded me about a call to Davidson's and asked about lunch. I said, "I'll be there. I'll pass on lunch as I want to try and find the music which has been shouting come and find me for the last week. We'll have lunch another day.

I found three tunes which would, in my opinion, add to their quickstep. I sent copies to them all. I'd need to remove the lyrics but I'd become quite good at that. Sadie came back with her suggestions for the changes in the nuances. I played the video of the dance and visualised what she'd seen. I was panting at the end.

Bill was coming past and stopped, "I hope that isn't porn at work?"

I laughed. I explained about the competition and what we were doing. I showed him the video of them dancing with the new music. He saw what Sadie was looking for.

He said, "David, I've seen you looking happier in recent weeks. Ernie as well. I knew they were very good but this is utterly amazing. Sadie and you have such keen eyes and ears, they'll do well. Hopefully, this is also helping you all get over whatever caused your problems.

"I was coming to see you to ask about your resignation. I've two requests for references for you. I said to you I would be happy to do so. If you are happier and staying with Janet, would you consider staying with us?"

I looked at him, "I will. Ernie and I do make a good team on Davidson's and who know where that may lead."

Bill laughed, "Holding the glitter ball at that competition. Ernie needed a good partner to show his abilities. Janet's partner was very good but self-centred. They'll bring the best out of each other. With you and Sadie helping them, I wouldn't bet against them.

"I'll need to speak with Jane. If we can get tickets we'd love to be there supporting them. We used to go to the events as our children loved the dancing. They were average at best. This is why I knew Ernie and Janet. They do seem to be a dream team with great backing support."

1...56789...11