Can They Dance to a New Tune?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started on her perineum before rimming her which brought gasps of delight. I turned on the after burners as I tongued her pussy and clit. She came like an express train. I went to start again but she held me away from her pussy.

"As much as I would l love a repeat, we have to have breakfast and get to theirs. Tonight, I won't stop you if you wish to play some more."

She kissed me so passionately my cock sprang up. He was so disappointed when she ran to have a quick shower. I did remember to wash my face though as I could still smell her.

It was obvious when we arrived at Ernie and Sadie's they had been talking hard about their marriage. They were surprised by our appearance.

Sadie said, "I hope you won't take this wrong but you both seem more comfortable with each other. During the day, I saw a change begin but this is way beyond that."

Janet spoke, "Yesterday was a catalyst. Much of what Elizabeth had found had opened my eyes to what I had done to hide myself from David. You've no idea of what was going through my mind as I dressed in that costume with his help. I wanted to but I also desperately wanted to run away. I focussed on doing it for us. I was astounded at his response and even more when later he said he may be open to saving our marriage. I saw what Elizabeth had created in me to give me confidence to do more for David.

"We didn't fuck but we played, a far more adventurous courting than we had ever done. It's given me hope. I saw his love for me, I didn't kill all of it. I know I'm in a happier place than I have been since that night with Ernie."

Sadie said, "I'll contact Elizabeth. You said last night you were going wrong even if you didn't know it at the time. I love Ernie but is that enough? It seems to have helped you both even if your description doesn't say we'll enjoy any of it."

Ernie smiled, "I hope we can all overcome this. I love Sadie too much to lose her."

We repeated the critiques for the remaining dances, made suggestions for changes to routines and music. Sadie was on the ball with the need to change the music. I had notes for the style of music she thought would work. Her reasoning was excellent. I hit sixes with routine changes.

Ernie said, "I knew your attention to detail was great but as a non-dancer you see a better picture than I ever could. I see the paint stroke. Most changes are subtle but some major. Sadie's ear has shown where we just went with the flow rather than challenge ourselves and the judges. If we can find instrumentals for some of those songs, it would be great. Doing a loving part when the singer screams is disconcerting.

"Overall, I'd double our chances of winning because of you both."

Janet concurred.

We set out a plan for rehearsals for the week. The weekend we would set after reviewing the week. Sadie was working lates Tuesday to Thursday. As it was near dinner time when we finished we headed to the dirty duck. We were earlier before the crowd and didn't stay long for drinks as we had to prepare for work.

Once home, Janet said to shower and remain naked. She sat me in my seat and said, "Do you want the blowjob I promised you? Do you think it's clear enough to cum in my mouth yet?"

I smiled, "Yes and no. It was grim this morning so you're emptying him. I wouldn't want to let that into your mouth. I'll reprise what I did to you. I've no doubt he will want a blowjob, titty fuck to finish with.

"I do want to spend some time editing that song for your Rhumba for tomorrow. I think I can remove the singing and that screaming bit which isn't needed for the dance. Once I've done that I can vary the volume like Sadie suggested. It may not be perfect but it will hopefully show we're on the right track."

Janet smiled, "I'd better give you my A game."

She did though I'd say it was A+++. I came so quickly I almost didn't blink!"

Once I'd recovered, I smiled as I said, "You'll regret that."

I laid her down on the settee and started kissing and caressing her from her head, via her breasts. I spent time on them as she can cum from that. The more I played with them the more she moaned her pleasure until she came.. A far bigger tit orgasm than I'd ever given her before. I continued down as I pulled her over the edge so I had full access to her pussy and bum. She came very quickly as I played with her clit but I didn't stop. Soon with a finger in her bum and two in her pussy, stroking in and out across the "g" spot, she came again. I let her recover before starting again, slowly rimming her rosebud, tongue fucking her pussy and varying between kissing and licking her clit to lightly blowing on it and sucking it.

She was flooding out. Two fingers slipped into her bum as three entered her pussy. It took a few moments but she raced up the mountain and took off! I thought my head would explode she clamped me so tightly with her thighs. She may have squirted as I was soaked. That would be a first!

We were both breathing like we'd run a marathon. It took minutes for either of us to come back into this world. Once she had, she pulled me to her face as she kissed me, "David that was exceptional. I'll try to match that for you but I'll need some time to gather my strength."

I smiled, "I love seeing you have such pleasure. I'll make some tea and start that song. When you're ready we can have round two."

I made the tea and brought it through. When I saw Janet lying there, legs wide open, pussy on open display, I was still amazed. She was naked and we had done more sexual things outside the bedroom.

I started the computer and worked away on the song. I have an advanced editing suite as I take quite a few videos so want them to look good. The basic one is okay to do minimum changes. I copied the track and started a new track to which I copied and pasted the parts I wanted. I was so engrossed I didn't know Janet had recovered. The first I knew was when I felt kisses heading up my inner thighs.

I heard her voice, "Your naughty secretary is helping you concentrate."

I made a few mistakes as she tongued me. When she put her finger up my bum, I shouted, "I'm cumming!" which gave her just enough time to let him out of her mouth. She settled for just caressing my thighs as I finished the edit.

I said, "You can come out now. Listen to this." I played it.

She spoke, "It's so much better to dance to. Sadie might want the early to middle section quieter. I was visualising the dance and it is almost flawless. A couple of bits we'll need to rethink but that's only minor changes. If we can pull it off, it will have everyone on their feet. Sadie and you have been amazing. Send it to them. Ernie will be able to think about the dance as well. Tomorrow night's rehearsal will be great.

She laughed mischievously, "Now let's have an early night. You need a bedtime blowjob and I'll need to sleep so I'm awake to give you a morning blowjob. You're not charging for your services so I need to pay you in kind!"

I have to say both blowjobs were amazing. I loved the one she did at night. She gave some extreme tonguing to him. There wasn't much which coated her tits. I have never enjoyed or was it fought waking up. The feelings coming from my cock were mind blowing. I was officially empty. I tried to reciprocate but she said we didn't have time.

At work Ernie came to me, "David, Sadie said the music is just about right. If the early middle section was slightly quieter she felt it may be better but she'll listen more tonight and discuss it with you. I've run the dance through in my head to it. A couple of minor changes and it will blow the house down."

I laughed, "That's what Janet said. I thought Sadie would want it softer so I can do that."

Ernie said a bit nervously, "She's going to contact Elizabeth today. I'm scared witless. I know we can't go on as we are. I so much want to save our marriage. I only hope Elizabeth can save us. I see such hope in you both now. Even if it's as bad as you say, I'll endure it to save my marriage. I'll never love anyone like Sadie.

"If you're free around ten, I have a video call with Davidson's you'd be very welcome to attend. You're very insightful so may see stuff I don't. If they ask you have my cover story. If you stay you'll take it over anyway so you'd have some knowledge."

I said, "I'll try and be there."

As I ordered my work, I thought, "Why am I thinking about this? Is Elizabeth brainwashing me to accept Janet's adultery? What did I want?"

I did attend the meeting. It was good to see how happy they were to see me. I kept to Ernie's cover story.

I had to leave on time so we could eat and be at the rehearsal hall. Janet was a bit subdued. She'd only say, "Elizabeth is suggesting it's time to have joint sessions. She'll explain it to you tomorrow. I told her about the competition and how Sadie and you are being so supportive, insightful and bloody helpful. In view of that she feels we should keep the four sessions a week we have but together.

"I feel I'm really imposing on you. Each step for me results in a major leap for you, yet you've accepted them. Please say no if that is what you wish. I don't wish you to feel railroaded as that will only build more anger."

I replied carefully, "Elizabeth hinted last week about joint sessions. I can see the need and the logic of increasing those as the competition looms. You've mentioned how the process so far has shown you where problems were building. Likewise, with me. I see my faults and wonder when you hear them, how we could be fixed.

"She's reduced the anger but what lies ahead scares me. I'll say no when I reach my boundaries."

At the rehearsal hall, as Ernie and Janet warmed up, Sadie and I ran over the music choices. Sadie was happy with my edit. As expected she felt we would see whether the soft layer was soft enough to create the effect she envisaged.

I watched the first three dances as they incorporated the changes we had suggested. The dance looked far better from a spectators' view. The music and steps seemed as one. Sadie said if I could try and reduce it further by around ten percent it would better define the climax. I'd do that later. Sadie and I were studying the photographs of the moves, positions the judges were casting their votes on. After the next set of three dances, they took a break to ask and view the video we'd taken. I pointed out two feet positions and an arm where more precision was needed.

Janet smiled, "You'd make an excellent coach. I see my mistakes clearly now yet I never saw them viewing the video. The dance looks so much better as well."

Janet spent fifteen minutes working out the changes to her position to show the judging points better. There were several expletives as she made extremely tiny errors. They then did another half hour of the full dance. She had corrected it but I felt there was something off.

I did what I normally do when a puzzle isn't working out, I did something else. I worked through my notes on music for the next dance and looked through my collection and online for suitable choices. I found four which could work.

After almost two hours into the evening, they halted for a fifteen-minute break. More fluids and energy bars. I played the music I'd found for the Viennese waltz. They were all suitable so they would dance to each and we could see which showed the dance off.

Sadie and I looked at each other and went, "Three!" at the same time. Again, I needed to remove the singing. Sadie suggested a lighter sound at the beginning so their dance would build to that erotic tease and end with an explosion.

Ernie and Janet listened to our reasons. I pointed out three steps which could be improved and Sadie thought they were not close enough at times. The dance is the prelude to lovemaking so they should be embracing that part more.

As she said that it dawned on me what was missing from their dances. I said firmly, "You will not win the competition." All looked startled. "Technically each dance is better, superb even. If Sadie plays the video from Becky and I play from tonight you'll see what I mean hopefully."

Sadie played as we watched. I played and they watched them.

Janet spoke, "As you say technically it is far better. The music grabs your attention unlike the previous one. I don't see what you're alluding to."

Ernie added, "It looks and sounds great if we ignore the alleged singing. What is it you're seeing?"

I smiled, "Sadie do you see anything?"

Sadie looked closely at me, "Is this to do with them not being close? Now you've mentioned it I can see there could be improvement but what it should be, I don't know."

I said quietly, "It's your heads. I can see the fear in both of you. Your eyes are not involved. In Becky's you were smiling, radiating love and affection. Tonight, you're both scared to show that. If you wish to accomplish what you want, you need to lose the fear. I'm sure Elizabeth would say, you're both so scared that by showing the love in the dance, we'll take it you love each other. It would be the end of our marriages. As such, you have built a wall between you.

"You have asked us to forgive you but you won't forgive yourselves. Sadie and I accept the reason it happened. We're not happy it did. It changed our marriages. The circumstances which gave rise to that reason will not exist again. We both accept that within the dance, you will show love but it is us who you love. The videos before showed the love ended with the end of the dance.

"If you can forgive yourselves you'll dance the others off the floor. If you can't, you needn't bother dancing."

They asked for the videos to be played again.

Ernie spoke, "David, I said you had an amazing eye for detail. I see what you mean. It's subtle but it's there. Hearing you say it, my conscience agrees with you. I'm scared. If I commit like you have said, would Sadie or you think we wish to repeat that, think it could happen again? I held back subconsciously."

Janet concurred, "Sadie and you are showing your faith in us by being here for us. We have to show we have that faith in us."

They danced the waltz for another forty minutes to the new tune. I could see them talking which resulted in them making subtle changes to their movements to blend seamlessly with the music. A few times, Janet exploded with a few expletives if she felt she missed something. Ernie's face gave his feelings when he cocked up.

Finally, we were done for the evening.

The last videos still showed that fear.

Once home, I prepared the supper as Janet showered. She came through dressed for bed. She smiled as she saw my look, "Elizabeth said not to engage in more sex until we have spoken about our findings. To be honest, after tonight, I'm exhausted. I'd forgotten how intense the physically of such an evening is.

"Sadie and you are an ideal coaching team. What you've teased out is amazing. I've never had better coaching. Ernie and I have to work through our guilt and fears. As you say it does detract from the dance."

We headed to bed. I showered and came through to find her already asleep. I soon followed but not before giving her pussy a night-time kiss or two. She did moan appreciatively.

I did wake as I came over her tits. She kissed me and smiled, "Two can play that game. I was still aroused this morning so you must have said goodnight without waking me. Thank you. I slept so well."

I started my day with a session with Elizabeth. It encompassed all we had learned through talking and hypnotherapy. There were a few areas where I struggled but she was happy. I'd made a lot of progress. Before it ended we talked about joint sessions. Elizabeth said, "You've both come so far but to be complete you need to know how the other reacted, how each of you perceived the things which allowed you to separate from each other."

I asked the question I'd been harbouring, "Are you brainwashing me to stay in my marriage? I can't believe I'm even thinking it is possible."

Elizabeth smiled, "I can't brainwash you. I can only help you see what is inside of you. Allow you to see options available. You love Janet. Only you can make the decision that your love is strong enough to overcome this event or not.

"This competition may be a catalyst for good or bad. It may help you see what you can achieve together or it may show how your relationship is so fractured it is unrecoverable. It's one reason to have these joint sessions. You both needed them before this. They will help you deal with it better hopefully."

I worked through my lunch so I could be home early. I put our tea into the oven as I edited the music. I sent copies of the two tunes I'd corrected and another which I was thinking about for the Tango.

The evening was a repeat. The Cha-Cha-Cha and then quickstep. Sadie wouldn't be there until Friday. I made several suggestions. The music was better. They picked a new one for the quickstep which no one as far as they knew had used before. It certainly gave a big lift to the dance. We all agreed some more nuance was needed for it.

The next morning, I received an email from Sadie with suggestions for the tune. Ernie had told her what we had discussed. I'd edit those in before the next practice.

Wednesday night was the Tango. It was hot! I spotted a couple of position improvements. I said I would look at more music choices. The one they had was excellent but it was well known. I had a recollection of a similar one for timing so few changes to the routine. The change of tune would be a winner hopefully.

Thursday night, we started with the Rhumba and Quickstep. Both had the music in a better place. The dancing was flawless apart from their facial expressions. The fear was still there.

Friday Sadie joined us and we did sets for all of the dances. She concurred with me, we had nailed the music for two but some subtle changes would help the other three. We discussed those. Sadie watched the dance and I trawled through those tunes I had thought about looking for replacement ones.

At the break I played three for the Tango. We used our trusted method, video on silent and the music played. Janet and Sadie said at the same time, "Number three!" It was actually from a video game. Ernie nodded, "It has the timing but it rises in steps as the dancers lose themselves in the lust coming over them. We'll need to change more than a few steps to match it but it doesn't need a whole new choreography which is great news."

They danced several sessions with that music, bum lyrics and all. Sadie looked hot and bothered. My cock wanted out to show his appreciation.

When they came to us, Sadie shocked us all, "Ernie, I've never wanted to fuck you as much as I want to fuck you right now! It was sheer animalistic, raw passion. If there was another room, I'd take you there and fuck you. It's taking me all my composure not to just fuck you in front of them.

"David's the same for Janet, I suspect. His cock was about to burst his trousers!"

I blushed. I mean I really blushed! I said breathlessly, "If Janet had come to me and ripped my clothes off I wouldn't have stopped her. It was far more intense that the one that couple spoke about. They captured every raw emotion within that music.

"It was almost perfect. The only flaw was your eyes.

"If you can't fix that, Sadie and I will have to discuss a suggestion Elizabeth made."

Janet blushed and stammered, "No. No. No David! I'm sure she was joking."

I smiled at her embarrassment. Sadie and Ernie looked on totally bemused.

We agreed to meet again tomorrow at one pm. I wanted to do some more music searches and hone the ones we had already made. We also needed to shop. Janet was eating like I'd never seen her. She must be using so many calories when she danced.

The next day I played the two tunes I'd edited for the Quickstep and Waltz. Both had their seals of approval. We did a walk through those dances with Sadie and me, using the photos of the position to finely critique their steps. After we did that a few times, honing to be honest very, very minor changes, they danced the Quickstep to the music. It was so much better. The new music seemed to give life to it.

1...45678...11