Can They Dance to a New Tune?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he says yes, I will make sure he knows I will be dancing for him, him only. Ernie would be dancing for you Sadie."

I spoke, "Sadie, you work shifts at the hospital. I'm like Ernie so I can be there watching, hunting for music. You can join us when available. What about the actual contest? Can you get the days needed to travel. I expect there will be rehearsals as well as the performance. Can we find accommodation?"

Sadie spoke, "If we're there all the time does that show any level of trust in them? If we're not I don't know what I'll be thinking. The dates of the competition are on my long weekend off but I also have a number of colleagues who owe me shift swaps."

Janet spoke, "The competition provides the accommodation for the final. It will be a good class of hotel.

"It's not only about building trust but you can help us. I have a book of all our dances with photographs of the various points judges use to score the dance. You would see those and point out errors at the time. We had been videoing our practices which helped but they are not timeously and often miss points You'd be so helpful shouting out foot higher, point more at the time so we can install it within the dance. On the choreography, it's often people with no preconceived knowledge who see something which can be added or should be taken away. I can be so focussed I miss parts of the music I could have interpreted better.

"You will learn I'm no lady as when I cock it up, I can be very volatile with explosive expletives."

I headed for another round of drinks. Talk about being confused. This was growing arms and legs by the minute.

When I returned Ernie spoke, "Tonight is only about whether or not Sadie and you are able to allow us, I won't say happy, to take part in this competition. If you say, "yes, go ahead," we'll meet up again on Saturday and go through everything in fine detail. As Janet has alluded to, you will both be our proxy coaches. Professional ones are out of our reach. I know David's attention to detail and if he brings that, he will be an excellent coach on the technical points. Sadie, you have an empathy with music, you describe how changes can be made which would enhance the melodies. Change there would mean changes to the choreography but it would be improved. As Janet said, we can become focussed on a point which does not inspire the dance or viewer.

"I hope if you do become involved, it will let your minds free themselves from our mess and let you see us as the people you love. We hope that you seeing our love for you in our dances will help you give us a second chance. Even if we argue at the rehearsals it will be more normal, like us.

"We know we are asking an awful lot."

As we contemplated our response, a couple came up to our table. He spoke quickly, "I'm sorry for intruding but are you Janet and Ernie from the GB Ballroom competition." Ernie nodded.

His wife said, "I'm Margaret and this is Jim. We were there at the second round. I thought I would be soaked as your Tango made the whole audience so hot, the fire sprinklers should have gone off. We meant to go to the semis but I caught Covid. We're going to the final."

He laughed though he didn't appear happy, "Her parents stay in Manchester so I'll get my annual trip out of the way. Her dad doesn't think dance is a manly thing. He decries me for loving it. Did you make it? I had you in my top three."

Janet spoke sadly, "I was ill on the day of the semis. We had to pull out."

Margaret said, "If they've any sense, they'll give you a wild card. You will certainly be in the top three. I may be biased but I had you at number one. Even more now as you come from here.

"Good luck in the future."

They walked off happy. Ernie and Janet were happy as well. Others had expressed how good they were.

I spoke guardedly, "Assuming we say yes, how do we know what is required?"

Ernie answered, "They will email me with the dances, their order, the time allowed. It's a minimum and maximum. We have to give them our music and timings. From all those and previous judges scores, they will set a running order. After two dances the first cut is made. We then do two other dances keeping that order. If we survive that cut we have one dance. The order is determined by the judges scores so far. The later you're called, the higher they place you. The top three on the judges' cards will then dance one more dance. We choose which one. It can be a repeat, slightly amended or a totally new one. Then the winners are announced in reverse order so you don't want to hear your name until it is the only one left."

I looked at Sadie, "What's your true feeling?"

Sadie spoke softly, "I want to scream NO so he feels some of the hurt I do, having his dreams shattered like yours and mine were. The rational part of me says that would be equally as wrong. I don't think with both of us hurting because of something the other did we could survive.

"I never realised how intensive the rehearsals would have to be. If we are as involved as they say, it won't be us sitting around drinking out of a hip flask or by the end a full bottle a night. I can do what Ernie suggested.

"I say let them do it. They have no plans to leave us to go dancing in the future. That was a fear even if I don't know if we can stay together."

I spoke, "It's agreed then. I'll help out with music and be your biggest critic."

Janet smiled, "Constructive critic. Just be yourself. Thank you, both of you."

We had some more drinks and talked further about the rehearsals and what other bits would be needed. As we were leaving, Janet hugged Sadie and apologised once again. Ernie offered his hand. I shook it.

Once home, Janet thanked me. She made the tea as we prepared for bed. She spoke softly, "David, if you think you've been railroaded or feel after all, it's too much to ask, tell Ernie in the morning. He'll be telling Sadie the same. Making decisions based solely on emotions can backfire as we found out.

"This will be intense if we go ahead.

"Thank you for at least considering it. It shows just how great a person you are and why I'll never love another."

I did toss and turn all night but nothing came which I could use to change my answer. At work near 11am, Ernie came to me. "I've confirmed with Sadie she still gives the go ahead, are you still in agreement or have you decided no?"

I looked at him, "Go ahead. I'm with Sadie, if we refuse, it will hurt our marriages even more. The only criteria is no lies, evasions. Everything has to be open and transparent. I don't want to be second guessing anything which is said or unsaid."

Ernie smiled, "Sadie would agree with that as well. Janet and I do as well. We have to rebuild your trust in us and know it won't be easy."

My session with Elizabeth was a monster. She uses a verbal scalpel to disembowel you at times. I was in tears at many points. She suggested some hypnotherapy to aid relaxation and to find what else I was hiding. There was nothing she didn't know about me I thought. It would be the next session.

First thing on the Saturday morning, Janet asked for my help. I followed her to a storage facility where she removed all her dresses. We filled both cars with them and the rails they were hanging on. She saw my look. She laughed, "I've had most since before I met you. I saw one at one of the local dances and bought it. The bags are colour coded for types of dances to help me find them. Sadie wanted to see them. She said she'd tell us at the meeting."

Once home, Janet opened up the doors from the living room to the dining room to allow for the space we needed. She removed all the garment bags exposing the dresses. Some from the Latin style I doubt they had as much material as her normal cotton monster panties. I was shocked. She brought the ones from her suitcase and several others which must have been hidden somewhere else. She connected her laptop to our television.

I helped her preparing lunch for us all. At 10.30, Ernie and Sadie arrived. It was obvious Ernie had not seen many of the outfits. Sadie walked around viewing them. She asked Janet, "Some are so flimsy, how can you wear them given what you said about how you dress for David?"

Janet blushed, "It's difficult. I have to focus solely on the dance. I'm a bundle of nerves until I step onto the dancefloor when I become this different person, almost an exhibitionist! I haven't worn any of the truly revealing ones with Ernie. You saw the ones with him on the video. None more revealing than those. I couldn't wear any as I need fake tan for them. David would have known something was wrong. I was so fucking stupid.

"Is that why you wished to see the costumes?"

Sadie smiled, "No. The main reason is that I see music has a colour. If a song says blue, the costumes should be blue. Ernie's mum still has all his outfits, many in colours similar to yours so we can match them if possible.

"What did you do if not fake tan? If they are more revealing how do you stop exposing yourself?"

Janet was really blushing. "For the competitions so far, I used a bodystocking and covered the neckline with a collared necklace. It would be seen with these costumes and we'd be marked down. With fake tan, I use tit tape on my breasts and pussy to hold the edges in place. I told myself to dance for David and have him remove the dress. I fantasied about him kissing me down there to help the pain go away. I have to be bare, something he had suggested. I kept myself from him as I couldn't bear to see his reaction. I could be bare but not for him!" She almost lost it as she shouted, "I'm just a stupid bitch, a worthless slut!"

She took a few moments to compose herself.

Ernie went over the competition requirements. The first dance was a Rhumba. Janet put on a couple of videos of them performing one. Sadie said, "The outfits are wrong for that music. The music itself doesn't fit either. It lacks the life which the dance gives."

I agreed. I said, "Can you play it again but turn the sound off?" I watched closely, getting a feeling for the timing. A few songs came to mind. I looked one up on my music account. "This isn't the final song but it's in the direction I think your dance could go. I have a few others milling around in my head."

We started the video and the music. Ernie and Janet watched the video, nodding along. Sadie was smiling. At the end, Janet said, "It has more life as Sadie said it needed. We can be more expressive as it builds to its peaks. If David finds more which will be even better to express the dance, it will be amazing.

"If we'd said at the very beginning, we could have been doing this together for months. Elizabeth, my counsellor exposed apart from being on the dancefloor, I lack self-confidence. This just shows how correct she was. Sadie and David within ten minutes you've given that dance such a boost.

"We've four Rhumbas we have designed.. Let's watch them and you tell us what you would do differently. Ernie will make sure we stay within the parameters of the dance set for the competition."

Each dance was quite different. The third was intense yet displayed so much technical skill. The music was wrong. When we finished the four Sadie spoke, "For a final, I would concentrate on number three. It was a captivating story, the lust, the fear and the joy at the end. The music needs to capture that better. David, what do you think?"

I smiled, "I agree with all that. There were several movements in one and four which could be added to it depending on the music. It would be more intricate movements but they would drive the story. How are they providing the music?"

Ernie said, "There is a full orchestra. It will all be instrumental."

I smiled, "Good, I was thinking of this one. Can we play three again no sound?"

The smiles on everyone's faces as the music blended almost perfectly with the dance was a joy to behold.

Sadie said, "That works well. If the orchestra can play the first part lower and remove where the band scream, so it builds up to the final third it would be awesome."

Ernie asked, "What parts from one and four did you think would work well?"

We ran through them. Janet smiled, "You have an amazing eye for detail. These would be perfect with that music. Sadie, your empathy for the music and dance, lowering, being almost shy, scared to go further and then it explodes. Ernie and I would never have thought about any of that. The third one was one we have never done in public as we knew it wasn't right but never realised it was the music which held it back.. It will blow the audience away."

Sadie was looking through the racks. She picked a costume, "This costume fits the music and the dance perfectly."

Janet blushed so much I wondered if she'd have a stroke. She stammered, "I've never worn it in any competition. I've never had the confidence to do so. Even at the fitting I was so nervous I struggled to let her put it on me. Artistically, I agree with your point. It's just if I can wear it. David may not wish me to as it will confirm to him dance is more important than him. It never will be but on the dancefloor I'm someone else, not prude Janet."

I looked at the time. It was lunchtime already.

"Let's break for lunch. We'll continue afterwards."

We spoke about other things over lunch. As we gathered again, Sadie said, "Janet, would it help you if you modelled the costume now?"

Janet blushed, "I don't know. It's one of the most revealing costumes I have. I need help to put it on. David would you help me? If I can wear it here, in front of all of you, it may not be so bad at the competition." She smiled as she looked at me, "They have professional dressers so you'll miss out on seeing me David."

I went reluctantly to her bedroom. She was blushing and shaking as she disrobed. She had her back to me when she took off her panties. It was no contest, there was less material in that dress. From the way she was quaking, I wasn't sure if she was crying.

She turned slowly, "David, you've never seen my bare pussy. I should have done this for you. I told myself repeatedly to do so. Every time I was waxed, I wanted to come to you ask you to kiss it better. I've been such a bad wife for you. You deserve so much better. I hope you will find someone who will love you as you should be loved.

"If I'm just walking in, we won't need the tape. If I'm to move as I dance, we will."

She looked at the costume, "You'll need to be behind me. I step into it and it's drawn up. You'll need to pull it up my arms to sit on my shoulders. You may need to work it over my breasts. There is a small invisible zip which will bring the bum part together.

"Once it's on, you won't believe I would ever wear this. I'll hold the bits out as you put the tape on."

I moved and she stood in front of me. My cock betrayed me. He liked her naked. He'd always loved her arse. He wanted to experience that bare pussy. It was an extremely tight fit so I saw why she needed help. I was as nervous as when I first undressed a girl. I couldn't believe she allowed me to work it over her breasts without slapping me. I had to position each breast perfectly. Her nipples stood out afterwards. They had enjoyed my attentions. She had to see my arousal as she told me where to place the tit tape. Her breasts were easy. The crotch was very difficult. I could feel her getting aroused as I stroked it firmly either side of her labia lips. I'm sure the heat helped the adhesive. She shuddered as I ran my fingers over the cloth to ensure it was in place. I thought I was finished but she said the bum had to be done. She was showing a little bum cleavage which meant the material had to adhere there as it if moved, more could be exposed.

She looked at me like a deer in a car's headlights. She stammered, "How do I look? A slut or a sensual dancer? If it's too much for you, I'll take it off and we won't use it."

I had said honesty so I said quietly, "A bombshell sensual dancer!"

We walked slowly to the living room. She was shaking so much I said, "Wait a moment. I'll put the music on and you dance in."

I put the music on and when it began, Janet danced into the room. You would never tell she was contemplating running away moments before. She did the first thirty seconds of the dance from her perspective.

Ernie said, "Janet, that costume is amazing. I can see your nerves standing in front of us but as you danced it embodied the romance of the dance. If you're up for it, we could do that thirty seconds again but add the part from dance one David spotted. We can run through it a couple of times. Sadie could record us on her phone and you'll see how it looks. How it will work on the night. I have two costumes which could fit with it."

Janet nodded so I reset the music. Ernie and she talked through the thirty seconds. When they were happy, I began the music. It was amazing.

We viewed it on the television. Janet's eyes were wide open when she saw how much was exposed. We watched it three times.

Janet spoke, "I almost didn't come in. David said I needed the music. It makes me a different person. I've never shown as much breast as that costume exposed. David did an excellent job on the tape as it never moved. After the competition, I'd offer to say thank you to him by dancing in it without the tape so he would enjoy views no one else ever will.

"Sadie you were right about the colour and the music. Both of you have helped this dance so much. You forced me to confront one of my biggest fears. Now I need help to get out of it. David."

Once back in her room, she hugged me. She had tears in her eyes, "Why have I never dressed like this for you? Your eyes showed you loved it, loved me. I've hurt you so much but you still care for me."

She continued, in an even manner, "Use your fingers on my flesh to get under the tape. Slowly work in one direction until it's off. Breasts, bum and pussy. I'm open to you testing out pussy with your tongue to make sure she's still in one piece. You may wonder."

I did as she asked. The tape didn't want to come off at first. She caught herself about to scream a couple of times as I eased it from the outside of her labia. Once I finished she gave me a couple of wipes to remove any residue. She stood with her legs apart to allow me access.

She cheated. As I was kneeling down, my face by her beautiful pussy she moved forward trapping my face between her legs. She lightly caressed my face. "Use your tongue, it feels amazing!" I did. Within two minutes she came like a steam engine.

Once she recovered, she held my face as she kissed me. "I'm sorry but seeing how you looked at me as you helped me dress and as I danced, I needed to say thank you. I stopped you from experiencing this. I'm a bigger fool than I thought. It was amazing. Once they've gone, I'll give you a blowjob you'll never forget."

She kissed me with more passion than she had at any time this year. My cock wanted the blowjob now.

We returned to the living room. Sadie and Ernie were viewing the dance. Sadie spoke, "Janet, I've checked and checked and your private parts are safe from view. The impression is so powerful people will believe everything in that dance. We've checked the clip against the number three. The new part works wonders.

"What is dance number two in the elimination round?"

Ernie explained the dance and the parameters involved. Janet brought up the videos of the Quickstep. They were all precise. It was hard to say one was better than another.

Sadie asked, "David, can you think of any suitable music? Each of these is so well known there is no surprise. The dances are clean but maybe some new music would give them a lift. Are there any techniques the judges will be looking for more than others? Are there parts we could merge like in the Rhumba if we had suitable music? Or even choreograph to the new music?"