Can They Dance to a New Tune?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ernie and Janet talked about the dances, what the judges looked for. Some more variation in tempo leading to a gallop could work well as long as the music wasn't faster than they could move their feet.

I didn't have anything come to mind so called a friend who was highly knowledgeable on such music. He gave me three choices. I downloaded them and we played them as we watched the videos again.

Sadie was smiling, "Music number two. It's like the couple have an orgasm, recover and drive to the mountain top again, undefeated they rise and come again. This burgundy red dress flows like that music. Ernie has an outfit which is a close match. You can use much of your existing dances and add those variables to it.

"The fact the music will be new to many will grab the judges attention. You both have excellent footwork."

Ernie sighed, "More homework for us. Both of you are excellent at spotting changes we would never have seen."

Janet agreed, "We've accomplished so much today because you have taken the time to think, listen and look to make us better. Next dance!"

Ernie gave us the Cha-Cha-Cha. We repeated the process. Again, one video was close but adding a couple of bits with a change of music. Sadie sent Janet off to change into the outfit she'd picked. It wasn't quite as openly revealing but the silk did ooze her sensuality. Her nipples were standing proud. Ernie and she danced a minute or so with several of the changes to a piece of music. It wasn't the right music but I knew where I needed to look. We viewed the video of them Sadie had taken. It was far better. Sadie mentioned the outfit needed a slight alteration.

By now it was becoming early evening. Ernie said, "It's coming up for dinner time. Let's leave the rest until tomorrow. We've done far more than we expected. Let's go out for dinner. Janet and I have to repay you for all your hard work today."

Sadie suggested we just play the final two dances so she could get the feel for the costumes and music.

The final dance for the second elimination was based on a Viennese waltz. Sadie didn't like the standard music so we tried several others. One was close but I again thought I could improve on it. Sadie picked two potential dresses both elegant and sophisticated. Ernie had outfits which worked with those.

The finalist's dance was the Tango.

Sadie asked them to play the video so she could check the dresses. The one she picked had Janet blushing so much. If anything, it was hotter than the rhumba dress. I could never have envisioned Janet having such a dress let alone contemplate wearing it in front of an audience.

We agreed to meet at the dirty duck at 8.00pm.

Once they had gone Janet said, "Thank you for today. You and Sadie have both been amazing. I need a shower. You can join me. I promised you a blowjob. I meant it. You deserve it and more. If you want to play with my bare pussy, I'd be happy.

"I know some sexual relief won't solve our problems. It's not saying you'll forgive me. It's only saying, we're human, we've been excited all afternoon. The only one who will ever be between my legs or in my mouth is you. I love you David. I know I haven't shown it nearly enough. Elizabeth has eviscerated me. My failings. She thinks she's close to helping put me back together so I can be the wife you deserve if you'll have me.

"Let some love happen between us."

We went to our separate showers. I was drying myself when a naked Janet came through. Janet never went anywhere in the house naked.

Janet looked at my puzzled face. She laughed, "I thought, I went into the living room in that costume, I can go into David's bedroom naked. I'll do what you want. I see your cock has its own ideas."

I saw the love yet sadness in her eyes. She was trembling and worried about my reaction. My cock had no qualms. Today was the first time he'd shown any real sense of life since I discovered that Clear Blue. Ideas kept coming into my mind.

I finally spoke, "Janet I have so many feelings. We haven't discussed what we have learned with Elizabeth. We've both been so eviscerated by her. I certainly have found out stuff about myself, I wasn't aware off. I'm not nearly the good guy people think.

"While I would want to make love to you, with everything as it is, it would be wrong. I would like a sixty-nine so I can experience more of your bare pussy. I don't want to cum in your mouth. This is the first day he's shown signs of life. It wouldn't be nice for you."

Janet smiled, "You always think about me. Why didn't I think more about you. Elizabeth has shown me so much. We do need to talk. Let's get rid of our sexual needs first. Lie down. I'll warn you, you may drown if how I reacted to you earlier is anything to go by!"

She settled herself over my head. I saw her beautiful pussy as she brought her closer to my mouth and tongue. She held her cheeks apart. I saw her virgin rosebud in all its glory. She spoke softly, "It's all yours. I won't stop you using your tongue, fingers and hopefully later, your cock, on all of me. I hope you love her to death."

She lay down until her breasts were against my stomach as she started light kisses on my cock. I heard her tell him, "I've neglected you so much, I'll make it up to you." She was certainly making him happy as she kissed and licked him.

I was licking and nibbling her labia. I caught her clit and gave it a few hard licks. I heard a moan. It could have been either of us. I licked back along her opening. I did about drown. As I licked and sucked lightly her perineum, she let out a big moan. The vibration seemed to echo around my cock as he was in heaven. She was licking and then using her teeth lightly to drag over him. She had to have more of him in her mouth than I had experienced before.

I licked around her rosebud and used my tongue to fuck it. A first. She had never liked me playing there. I felt her mouth rise off my cock, "Oh Fuck! That's so good!" She attacked my cock. Between her mouth and her hands, he was being caressed at a far higher intensity than ever before. She was cheating, using her breasts to inflame my skin senses.

I was surprised when she had a small orgasm as I tongue fucked her rosebud. I moved down to her pussy and concentrated on her opening and clit. Soon her hips were moving on their own. I felt her breath on my cock as she breathed heavily. All too soon, she started fucking my face. She used my nose in her pussy and my mouth on her clit. She sat up and rode my face until she came like an express train. She collapsed back on top of me.

"Wow! David. That was the biggest orgasm I've ever had. You were getting close as well. Do you want to cum over my face, my tits or pussy?"

I managed to say, "Pussy."

She moved off me and lay back, legs wide open. I saw her love for me in her eyes as she said, "You'll need to do it as I can't reach that far. Once he is clear of all the old stuff, you will get the blowjob you deserve after giving me that orgasm."

I moved so I could view her pussy in all its splendour. As I wanked, Janet said, "Elizabeth has said she'll help me be a better wife. She found reasons why I hadn't been as open as I wanted to be. I hope we can have a far better sex life.

"Even this. I've never allowed you to wank over me. I can see how your body changes, how your breathing increases. I'm loving seeing your eyes. The emotions they are displaying. I've missed all that. When I've given you a blowjob, I did it under the covers. You never saw me. You probably thought I didn't enjoy it. I enjoyed it more than I thought. I think I was hiding that from you.

"Would you want me to play with my tits or work my clit as you wank? I never participated in any real discussion on our sex life. That will change! Cum for me."

The thoughts she put in my head made me erupt. I covered her pussy and more.

Janet smiled, "I'll clean her. We'll need to dress to meet them. If you want more later, I'll be happy to get you ready to blow." She kissed me. I heard her shower going. There had been a lot.

Ernie and Sadie looked like they had a similar reaction to the meeting earlier. The meal was good and we settled into the bar afterwards. We had discussed the meeting in general terms. Both Ernie and Janet loved what we had done. They were sure their dances would be far better.

Sadie asked softly, "Can I ask about the counselling? I've been wondering if it would help Ernie and me. My emotions vary so much, I can't seem to pin them down. Do you feel it is helping in any way?"

I looked at Janet before I answered, "It is and it isn't. I'll need to explain but I would suggest you do. Janet will have her own view so she may well contradict me. Her sessions may have been entirely different from mine.

"This is a highly condensed version. We have been so eviscerated we haven't been able to discuss what we've been learning. Elizabeth didn't want us discussing it in detail until we had some insight as to where we were heading. Therefore, what I'm about to say, Janet hasn't heard. From the moment I made the discovery until my fourth session where Elizabeth had hypnotised me, I had one opinion only, divorce. The next one, I fought what Elizabeth had found. She doesn't like you evade as she surgically exposes your innermost thoughts. She challenges you to justify them, look at other alternatives. The last session she again worked through what she had discovered when she hypnotised me. Elizabeth disembowelled me, examined each cell within me until I could pass through a wringer. I've never cried so much. She must go through so many boxes of tissues.

"I have learned a lot and there is so much still to be learned. I spend a lot of time working through what Elizabeth has discovered. Janet as well I suspect. We haven't been able to discuss it in any depth together. She thinks I have a better understanding of what has gone wrong. Often I'm not sure I am but she's happy.

"Elizabeth blew my anger apart as it was shielding me from my actual feelings. She made me accept what Ernie and Bill had said, I love Janet and I'll never love another like her. Despite trying to deny it vigorously, I had to accept I still loved her. Elizabeth went through all my answers. She showed how we had, for a long time, been drifting apart. It was apparent that sometime in our future, we would have split. The last few sessions she's been pinpointing how I reacted to her and her's to me. I left the last session with a question which is critical to find an answer to.

"Had I not removed myself from being fully involved in the marriage, even if I hadn't realised, would what has happened, happened?

"My anger says yes but I'm slowly coming to see so much has been going wrong, such small things changed how we interacted, responded to the other. Even not understanding cries for help.

"The scary part is she is suggesting we are close to having joint sessions. We need to listen, explain and understand how our actions impacted the other. From what I now know, Janet has every right to be mad at me. How will she view my failures? Will this mend or break us even more? I've never felt such fear."

Sadie asked, her astonishment clear, "Does that mean you see an option other than divorce is possible?"

I said quietly, "I think so but my anger shouts Divorce. Elizabeth says I need to lose the anger fully and do what I want; not let my emotions dictate."

Janet looked shocked as she spoke, "Elizabeth is as David has said. I have seen how I drove a wedge between us and how what I did caused him to react as he did. Some were so subtle, others big bombs. Elizabeth hypnotised me and found even more I had hidden from myself. I wasn't able, like David, to speak about it. I'm close. The only thing I'm happy about is that despite everything, if Elizabeth asks me about David, my answer is always "I love him with all my heart."

"I'm shocked to know he may be open to not divorcing me. I am scared about the joint sessions for similar reasons. How once he knows what I did he will hate me.

"I do have the answer to his question. NO!

"I'll ensure if we survive we'll have a far better marriage. She does sex therapy as well so David had better start taking some vitamins and iron. I'll be the wife he deserves.

"If it will give you clarity and help in your future, go for it. You both deserve to be happy."

We spent some more time on general run of the mill discussions.

Once home Janet disappeared as I made the bedtime teas. She came through naked. She laughed at my expression. "David I said I would offer to relieve you again. If you want to play with pussy, she's clean and willing. Let's sit in the living room and have our teas and biscuit."

Janet sat opposite me, with her legs open. Who was this Janet?

Once she'd finished her tea she said softly, "You'll need a cushion for your knees if you want to eat me out. Your eyes are giving you away. She's your dream fantasy and she's speaking to you. I'll give you a titty fuck as I know you always wanted one. You said I'd have to empty him so the more often I do the sooner you get that blowjob you deserve."

Fuck it. I got up and began to eat her out. I started slowly watching her as she felt the emotions cursing through her. Her nipples were like statues they stuck out so much. She surprised me by playing with her breasts. She never did that. I tongue fucked her rosebud again as I used a finger on her clit. Her hips were rising from the seat. There was no warning as her hands grabbed my head as she rammed her pussy hard against me. She held me still as she came. It must have been ten-twenty seconds before she released me.

I started again this time on her pussy. I certainly wouldn't be dehydrated. Her thighs were clamping my head as she rose. A finger entered her bum. A first. She only moaned more. I tongued her pussy and moved to her clit. It seemed to take just seconds as she came again.

"Fucking hell David. Why have I stopped you playing like this? It's fucking amazing," a breathless Janet croaked.

As she settled I started again. This time I had two fingers in her pussy and one in her bum. I concentrated on her clit. Her hips were soon rising quickly from the seat. The deep breaths as she gasped in air held the tone of her pleasure. She was moaning, "fucking great, fucking hell," repeatedly. Soon I was having trouble controlling her hips as she was rising so quickly and powerfully. With an almighty, "AAAHHHH!" she came. Her hips stopped. Her hands held my face still against her pussy. Her thighs were crushing my head. It took about a minute before she released me. I was glad to suck massive amounts of air in.

Before I moved away slightly, I flicked her "g" spot with my fingers. She shivered. She spoke softly, "Please, no more. I'm so sensitive. I've never cum like that before. Give me a minute to find my body and I'll give you that titty fuck."

I left her as I went to clean myself. I came back naked as well. She saw me and smiled, "An evening of so many firsts."

My face must have given her a clue I didn't know what she was talking about. She laughed, "The spare bedroom, the living room. I've never allowed sex outside our bedroom."

If I thought that was strange, when she kissed me I felt a passion I had seldom felt from her. I had just realised I hadn't washed my face when she said, "You always said I tasted like honey. I do."

My cock was standing to attention, shouting, "Excuse me, I'm down here."

I sat in my chair. Janet was smiling. She took my cock and I thought she was going to mount me. She spoke softly, sensually, "You need lube for a titty fuck. I'm just coating him with me. I won't put him in me though I'm tempted. You'll say when we fuck."

I have to say the sensation as she used him to rim her pussy was fantastic. I could have thrust into her at any time but until I knew we had a future, I couldn't. Even this was well beyond what I had thought of as acceptable. Once she had him lubricated she began to give me a titty fuck which was beyond my wildest dreams. She began slowly as she quickened she was more forceful. She tongued him at times. All too soon he was shouting, "I'm cumming!" He covered her tits. She had a cloth to clean them.

She held me, "David I owe you two at least after what you gave me."

This time she started giving me a blowjob. I could see her enjoyment for the very first time. Her eyes shone with love for me. The only times I didn't see them was when she kissed around my balls and bum. When she was nibbling him and kissing him, she made sure she looked at me.

She stopped for a moment, "I never saw your enjoyment before either. It adds so much to this. I was a fool."

She went into overdrive as she licked and caressed. She varied the pressure and speed. Soon my hips were rising on their own accord. I blurted out, "I'm going to cum." Janet took me out of her mouth and showered her tits again. It was the best blowjob ever.

Janet smiled, "When you feel he is firing clean stuff let me know. You won't get out of my mouth."

She started licking my balls. She managed to get one into her mouth and that was an amazing feeling. She spoke softly, "Pubic hairs aren't nice. Maybe we should consider having you bare too. It's certainly bloody great for oral!" She rimmed my bum and back to my balls. My cock was beginning to revive so she began tormenting him again. It began slowly and built and built. All too soon, I surrendered as she brought me off over her tits again. The finger in my bum at the end was a first.

She made to go down again but I had to stop her.

I kissed her passionately. "It was great but I'm too sensitive, like pussy for more. Let's go to bed."

Janet looked at me hopefully, "You can come to our bed. I've missed cuddling up to you. I promise I won't take advantage."

For the first time in weeks, we shared a bed. It felt right. I had missed our cuddles too. It was the first time ever Janet remained naked. My last recollection before sleep claimed me was, "Who's this Janet? She'd never been keen on blowjobs!"

I awoke from the best night's sleep I'd had in ages. Janet was lying watching me. She smiled, "Hi handsome. Your cock was trying to get me to give him a blowjob. He wasn't happy when I said I had to have your permission. He thinks he's the boss!"

Janet never spoke like this,. She laughed at my facial expression. She kissed me, "Elizabeth made me confront what I had denied you and why. I didn't realise she had opened my mind to actually doing the things I wanted to but denied you. Yesterday I did what I had always wanted to. I was so nervous to begin with. Would you chase me away, call me a slut. I saw your enjoyment and even love in your eyes.

"I've thought many times of giving you a blowjob to wake you up. I've never done it. I hope if we can repair things, you'll be happy to wake like that. I didn't want to overstep your boundaries so I waited for you to wake up."

Tears were forming in her eyes, "I love you David. When you said last night, you may be open to us staying together, I told myself, show him how much you love him. It was all I ever wanted. The only thing missing was making love. Just so you know, you don't have to ask permission to fuck me. When it feels natural to you to do so, let it happen.

"Now blow job or shower and breakfast?"

I laughed as I kissed her, "A blow job on waking is a fantasy. I do need the toilet and I'll clean him for you. I'll need to check your pussy and bum as well."

We both went to the toilets, showered and returned. Janet said, "I know a sixty-nine works but I won't see you and you won't see me. I'll blow you first. You may have recovered by the time I cum."

She was serious about watching me as she gave me a blowjob. Her free hand she used to caress my thighs, balls and bum. She varied her stokes, her kisses and nibbles. I'd never been so far in her mouth as far as I knew. All too soon, my cock was shouting, "I'm going to blow!" I warned her and she emptied him over her tits. I must be close to empty as it was the more disgusting old stuff which came out. She just used her cloth to clean herself.

1...34567...11