All Comments on 'Can You Cheat in an Open Marrriage? Pt. 02'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfinished?

Are you going to write a part 2? I like it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

This wasn't bad, but wasn't very good either. Problem with this is it came after ST56's ending which content-wise went well beyond this effort leading the reader to wonder why this 'continuation' was needed.

Oh well. Gave it a three. Could have been good, but this seems to be as much as a non-ending as the original. Sorry for the bummer comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You said that you had an editor

They did not do a very good job:

Law Suites is just one of your mistakes

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 3 years ago

Despite the misspellings and wrong words in places, your story was OK, until the non-ending. Is there another chapter?

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Just No. There are an ocean of good women out there. Find one and settle down.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

I don't understand this obsession with some people to redo stories which were just awful vile contemptible pieces of shit.

Yeah making pancakes are going to rebuild the marriage and show that she really loves him

A new low in stupid

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nah, no way.

Not a great story

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please write a follow up to this version of the story. Excellent story. I don't know if Heide can change her ways, it would be a miracle if she could, Merl still loves her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He has been financially supporting her for years. Hell if he was going to keep her chasity belt and all her money while making her bring several women every week for months. Married young he could be mid 30s to early 40s. He could handle the sex and I doubt she wouldn't break down. Might bring humility to her arrogance. If anything let him use the money so he never works again.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

A lot of word and grammar errors, and so I would definitely get a new editor, if in fact an editor had reviewed this.

The story is just too unrealistic to have been enjoyable. No way a wife could hide 16 years of being a hooker. And this part 2 did not help anything.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Not a bad story but way too light on plot development and too much left on the table as he prepared to leave her. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Soooooo, a halfway decent story ruined by the main character suddenly having his spine evaporate overnight? 1*, if I could go lower, I would.

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago

Just not working for me. I guess I prefer the strong male characters in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can we stop with ‘sequels’ of other people’s stories?

This didn’t add anything.

Except a reminder to always keep your ‘recites’ for major purposes!

(That was my favorite typo)

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Was heading to a solid 4*, then the non-ending.

2*

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago
... Nope. That ain't it.

Bad enough that you, author, left us an open-ending to the follow-up of a story that also had an open-ending - always a no-no.

But giving us such an end with ridiculously strong RAAC vibes in it? Hell naw!

Gotta give this to you, though: I doubt I've ever read a story here that went from 'pretty good' to 'utter garbage' so damn fast - only took you four phrases to pull it off! Hell of a thing...

Damn shame. Ah well - 'guess it's gonna get the ratings it's gonna get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oops

Why bother with an editor if you are going to ruin all the good work they did for you? I presume they didn't leave all those mistakes in it?

Perhaps proof reading, f7 or one of the online checkers would have helped.

Now, the story. You decided to 'finish' an unfinished story?

As to the alibi, police would have reviewed the CCTV from the rental office and looked at the copy taken of your MC's ID, matched the images to him. No way they would have walked away so easily when such destruction is caused and a political figure is injured. All that just didn't work.

You could have had the MC have some backbone and blow everything up by dropping evidence off with the 2 wives and telling Red he was changing job and moving, like it or lump it.

And then, with all the implication of RAAC, which could have been okay, you left the story without finishing it...

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

"All the other sex partners mattered, but not as much as those two jerks"

Why? Of all the tropes the - "I specifically gave my wife permission to fuck other men, and I am now appalled and shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU, that she actually did it" has got to be the dumbest one ever

.

Also why did you turn it into a "dream"? A dream that exactly matched reality meaning there was no need for it to be a dream at all?

.

Not your fault the story started with such a dumbass premise, but you did choose to pick up that burden

At best it could have ben a four - then you inserted prophetic dreaming for no discernable reason and then dropped it just as quickly, which drops you to a three at best.

.

Then you try and make us feel sorry for the whore and end it with a RAAC teaser

None of which are disclosed in the tags,

So you end at one star for among other things lying to your audience

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

surely he wouldn't take the whore back when he got up and she was still there he should have showed her where the door was and put her on the outside of it after all she probably has a lot of stds don't need to go in that sewer hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ughhhh

quite the (obviously publicly educated) illiterate.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second verse as bad as the first

Odiouser’s first chapter was not a good story. Dragonmann72 took on a no win situation. He could either change everything except names and settings rewriting the entire plot hoping for an improvement or stay faithful to plot and characters. My only positive comment is he wisely chose to ignore the “it was only a dream”. But he wrote that poorly.

I had no respect or interest in Oduouser’s husband and thought no one could write his character as a weaker lesser human. Dragonmann made him an arsonist. This reinforced the husband’s cowardice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another awful ending

Why would he give her anything? Her level of betrayal was monumental. She gives him an STD. He has all the evidence he needs for a divorce. Even IF he only gets a 50/50 split in the divorce, that's a significant amount of money and he's well shod of her. And he isn't responsible for her actions. Being married to her is a huge liability. And not even an idiot lets her stay in his place. Too improbable and unbelievable for my money.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Open Ended

You had a decent start, but didn't finish. What.is the point of a sequel that doesn't finish the story?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Push her out the door and lock it behind her. Go find a better woman and start a family. That would be the biggest punishment for her when you send her pictures of your kids. She has money but no love.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
No purpose

Read it and don't know why. The original was crazy enough, trying to make sense in writing a follow up was impossible.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Can we stop making the cuckhold husbands the bastion of decency please?

Its a worn thin plot device to make the woman look even worse (sorry after a few guys on the side they really cant look any worse) and honestly few burned males would be so kind. Altruism is NOT the hallmark of a destroyed man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In short the answer is YES, but neither chapter of the story was about an open marriage

They may have agreed to the concept of an open marriage but definitely isn’t that.

Hell these people barely had any kind of marriage. This chapter just reaffirms that it’s a BITTER REVENGE CUCKOLD STORY, aside from the title this story has no resemblance or connection to an o/m.

Some guys enjoy sharing their wife, some even thrive on the humiliation aspect of being cuckolded, finally some people enjoy stories about unwilling cuckoldry. There’s nothing wrong with any of those kinds of story IF that’s what you like. Personally I hate the absolute Non Con and lame *breeder* stories but I do enjoy Reluctance stories.

Neither one ever embraced *Open Marriage* status. The entire concept of an open marriage is one where both parties are free to engage in sex with other people either separately or together AND afterwards they use that to spice up their sex lives together.

It takes a lot of things for this type of relationship to work but primarily focuses on love, trust, open and honest communication between both parties is absolutely essential. Without those 3 fundamental things all you have is a marriage where one or more of the couple are cheating on the other.

I know this first hand because I used to live in an open marriage. Whilst it lasted it was great, I’ve always had a very high sex drive. Due to unrelated health problems and primarily because of side effects of medication my husband’s libido has disappeared. So our open marriage is on a hiatus. Could I have sex with someone outside my marriage? I could but I’ve no interest in doing so because I can’t share it with my husband. It’s not easy because I still have a very high libido. It’s probably going to sound callous but having extra marital sex in an open marriage essentially is no different than using sex toys, the only bonus is that those sex toys are flesh and blood. An ex b/f of mine discovered that my husband and I had an o/m but he (the ex) couldn’t handle the concept that I wasn’t in love with him (the ex) even though we had explained in great detail the mechanics of the situation before we had sex. My ex knew that I cared about him as a friend with/ without benefits but nothing more. I love my husband passionately and unconditionally if I can’t have him in my sex life then I’m damned sure I’m not going to bother with anyone else.

The only thing this chapter has done has been to reveal how selfish and small minded BOTH of these people were, oh and of course portrayed the husband as a complete psychopath, presumably given his psychotic response any attempts at redemption and getting back together will revolve around some kind of fucked up torture of the wife treating her as less than dirt. They were both equally to blame he just has a very fragile ego. If there’s another chapter I won’t be reading it.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You’re sick man.

Apparently, Spenser didn’t even know she was your wife. You’re also so self righteous and you’re the one who choses to cast the first stone, and in your fantasy get away with it all.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

Second verse, worse than the first? How'd that happen??

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years agoAuthor

My favorite writer was FTDS. No one could end a story like they could. They had several stories that were open ended that they wrote more to, hell one had seven chapters. To those that say I left it open, you were right. To those that commented about an RAAC story, it would need to be Heide that worked for that. Go find a better woman and start a family, well I think stories where a almost 50 tear old man or woman decides to start at that age in these stories, the writer has their head up someplace, who wants to 70 when the child moves out?

As far as another part, how about one of you anonymous writers grace the pages of Literotica with your version. If the BTB crowd don't want more cuck stories, then you need to step up to the plate and take your swings, or are you afraid of negative feedback? For those of you that commented, I do thank you, it helps a person to grow whether positive or negative.

Now that I have done something that I really hate (comment on my own story) I will step aside and let the next great author carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He got what he married, . . .

he got what he deserved.

This was better than the original because of the pain and suffering he visited upon his wife and her lovers. Thanks for that. But he was so stupid for so long leading up to his payback that I'm not sure he has yet achieved karmic balance. Maybe that will happen in chapter 2?

I think promiscuous adultery is a symptom of a deeper mental problem. He should avoid the pancakes and get the ditz out of his home as soon as possible. Sounds like she is in a financial and emotional death spiral, so she might decide to take him with her.

If he has any brains left he should bribe her with reconciliation to get complete financial details, then divorce her to get his half. Of course if he had any brains to begin with he would not be her husband, so maybe that's not even realistic.

On second thought, they should both eat the pancakes, drink the cool aid, and raise the average IQ of their community. Everyone will be better off.

Thanks for the effort.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
This was worse than the original.

Let’s talk about the assault and battery: he was attacked and critically injured. The cops would be all over thst. Combined with the arson attack, it wouldn’t take long for Johnny Law to connect the dots and your hapless hero would be taking it up the ass like a bitch for the next 25 years.

Considering his lack of remorse regarding his crimes, she was right to cheat on him. He’s a fucking psychopath.

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

Original author's two cents worth: looking at the COMMENTS, from the most recent back, Whackdoodle says dragonmann72's work was worse than mine for the reason that the criminal assault on the club and her lovers would surely have garnered much closer attention from the cops and he would have been fried. While, in my opinion, that is probably true, my opinion doesn't matter, it is a work of fiction and only dragonmann72's does. The 2nd commenter, anonymous, says this was better than that original BECAUSE it did burn down the club a screw-up Spence's life no end. Can't please em all I guess. Another one says that Spencer didn't even know Flaming Red was the narrators' wife. Clearly, he skipped over significant parts of the story. Skipping along in a long story is fine, but making negative comments based on a 180-degree wrong understanding is not, in my book. A couple of commenters sagely observed that this wasn't their idea of an open marriage. My fault, I should have put 'open' in quotes in the title originally so unsophisticated readers might have better spotted the irony in that phrase. Lastly, a couple of critics objected to the fact that this follow-on story was also unfinished. My God, if Spencer and Rudy and Rye Balled didn't get terribly punished, and she didn't feel rejected by her ex at the end, then I guess no story is ended before the grave. I suggest you all pay more attention to the fact that 15 people, including me have marked this one as a "FAVORITE,"

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

Oh, I forgot to mention that greenday0418 is about to publish his lengthy follow-on to my original. That makes 3 of the original "Feb. Sucks" follow-on writers, who were responsible for no less than 5 of those follow-on stories, who have taken the time to update my original effort. I have to confess that makes me proud.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Nice... fire good, beating asshole friend... good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

So what your telling us is that violence excites you. Pretty sick, but typical. It’s okay for her to continue stripping and fucking other guys but if the husband/boyfriend nuts up he goes after the men that take her up on free pussy?

Their understanding was that she had “ an open relationship “ and he never gave them reason to think otherwise. To bad, one of them needs to come back and shoot you in the head. NO ONE had a problem with the status quo till he nutted up.

Another loser.

For the author: These kind of stories suck. They just put all the blame on the woman. Accept manhood and the responsibility that comes with it.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

We should not be celebrating protagonists who commit crimes, particularly arson where many innocent people could die. Stories are far more interesting when penalties are meted without resort to criminal action.

Here, once you remove the crimes, there is really nothing left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waste of time

Same crap with the same outcome. Cuck by heart and creampie lover on the tongue.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 3 years ago

Again, a story without an ending. I know hw still loves her and she loves him. She knows what she has lost. From his past statements he doesn’t believe that marriage vows are that important so she doesn’t need to profess eternal fidelity. Seems that they just need to come to an agreement to discuss their extramarital dalliances and move on. I gave this 5 stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

What kind of sequel was that? She's still a fucking cunt and he is an asshole. And it is still not finished.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Not an ending, just a bad pause in an unbearable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have you given up? We would like to see more please. Do not listen to the BS here and keep writing. I gave you 5/5 for your hard work and for more.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Odiouser,

Your story was already bad, and this one is worse. Who cares if you 'favorited' it.

Those who say this is better than yours? Your story were bad. That's not a high bar.

We readers thought dragonmann72 can come up with something better than yours. He couldn't! That's why we rate it worse.

You authors including dragonmann72 must learn to accept or respond to criticism of your work without shitting on the readers. Responding that way only make you look defensive. That's how we know you know your own work is bad.

Or, you two authors can keep wanking each other off by telling the commenters to write their own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is FTDS when you need them? A sequel that needs a sequel. Where will it stop? A story has a beginning, a middle and an end. What has happened to the "end" of so many stories? Why bother writing something you're not going to finish. Is this the new writing habits of authors? Let others finish what you can't? Sick and tired of the latest trend of asking others to finish stories. I thought only JPB was the master of unfinished stories. It must be catchy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2 stars for incomplete work.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I thought this was going to be an ending for the story, but no it left the ending up in the air. Come on dragonmann72 finish the dam story and not leave it incomplete as it is now, you just wrote one more chapter without finishing. 2 stars for an incomplete story, if it was completed, I could give it a 5 but not until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She is still a disgusting low life of a human being

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

Until a few days ago the ‘loving wife’ category - which is obviously very popular - was one that I hadn’t read before. But I recently read 3 and I won’t be reading anymore.

You get 3 stars for your effort dragonmann72.

The way I see it, there common thread is that all of these stories are soap operas for guys, who have at one time or other been cheated on by Their wives. Well IMO there a good chance that’ll happen to most men; the only question is, how you going to you handle it?

When you’re learning how to ride a bike, you’re gonna fall; a lot. When we get married for the first time, we say it’s because You were in love, but the reality is that you may have thought you were, but in fact you were only in LUST.

We selfishly think we just purchased our very own pussy, and that we’ve taken that particular pussy off the market. But seven month, or seven year down the line you find out that you never owned her in the first place, and you fall down just the little kid trying to learn how to ride that bike. So do you lay there crying about it or do you brush yourself off and get back on that bike?

It’s part of growing up isn’t it? Truth is, you got married for the wrong reasons son, so don’t go blaming the girl because that’s BS. That’s why more than half of marriages end in divorce. But you know the old saying ‘if You fool me once shame on you, if you fool me twice, shame on me’. So just get your ass back on that bike and try to do it right this time.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
No

Comment about getting tested or not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hardly the ending the original warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Isn't a cuckold a man who approves, or at least doesn't make a fuss, when his wife has sex or affairs with others? So, why do these idiot writers and the even dumber commenters on this site obsess with ANY man whose wife has committed adultery being a 'cuckold?' How stupid is that?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ugh you should change your username yo dragoncuckk72, considering this story it suits you so much better.

Also, before you leave your house you should consider checking yourself in the mirror to make sure you don't have dried cum at the edges of your mouth, because your writing makes it seem you drink your wifes bulls' cum like others drink water.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

not bad... some good revenge but there was nothing good about the wife to be worthy of redeeming, so that hint towards redemption seemed pointless.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I won't knock the author who put in effort and made a decent story. Might be decent story developed as stand alone or going with other setup.

I don't however buy that this is possibly the same Merl as original story ... must be an alternate universe or he was hit with the mythical Martian Alpha Rambo Ray. Also pretty shitty that because of his buyer's remorse over his fist bump non monogamous marriage deal (so he could fuck Cindy) and his never communicating and renegotiating the marriage (he expects because it didn't work out for him Heide should come around to being a "proper" faithful wife) he then goes out years later and does significant property damage with a fire that even worse injured 20 people and severely attacks former coworker for having affair with his open marriage wife ... call the was waaaaambulance I'm throwing an alpha tantrum my feelings are hurt so everyone must pay! Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous