All Comments on 'Canadian Bacon'

by 2soon2no

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years agoAuthor

I took a chance half way into this piece, turning it from a nature loving fuck fest, to an unlikely survival test. So the people that kept reading past page two, might have become disinterested either from the savagery, or the lack of sex. But that is where my mood moved me....

duke1951duke1951about 2 years ago

I thought that this was really good - granted the theme changed half way through, so might have surprised some, but it's still a great story. I also enjoyed the description of the canoeing and Rockies - adds some colour. With service like this, I can imagine people looking this place up for more holiday bookings!

My experience is that readers like to have some sex early on in a story and some to finish with too, so maybe that explains the lower scoring here, but I don't think that you should let it put you off!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
It is a story

With: sex, rape and killings. Great plot knowing something bad is going to happen but not what nor when. Then boom, well written and plotted out thank you for sharing your talent.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Yes duke, I just couldn't get horny after the rape, and I wish I could have written a way around it, but the meeting of those two groups could only go one way. The truth is, that I wish I had a job as a Wilderness Guide having paddled quite a few of Ontario's rivers.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

Thank You! The attack by the criminal’s was a surprise to me. These 3 “Canoe Sue” stories you’ve written are wonderful. Having some canoeing experiences in the BWCA the storyline with sex was great. The attack & rape added more drama to the adventure. Your Love of Nature and your Surroundings come out it these stories. Thank You and looking forward to read some of your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2soon2no@2soon2no
Over active imagination. I love a woman with a strong sexual appetite, and she is willing to use her sexuality as a part of her everyday life. Women need to own their value, including, but not limited to their own sexuality.