All Comments on 'Candy's Fashion House Ch. 10'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Mike, smarten up. She is going to twist and manipulate you and everything in your life to get it all her way. Set up a date with Lauren, miss it by going out with Siobhan and when she calls and you answer. Let her hear you making love to Sionhan. Give her a nice big bite of the shit sandwich she has been feeding you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG

This story is amazing. I love the ups and downs. Please keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Lauren is so toxic

Whatever Michael/Kelli’s choices are they need to not involve Lauren

Where was Alecia during this one-night thing? I bet she’s livid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's fantasy but ..

It's your fantasy, your a very good writer but it was time for Mike to move on several chapters ago and find a partner that loves and values him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Really enjoying the story. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

don't let the bitch suck you in next she will try to have her girlfriend in bed some night when she gets you drunk you will wake up with the two of them making out go with siobhan she will appreciate you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Need to loosen up and see everyone who likes you. On other end. Stop letting Lauren manipulate so easily.

I so love this story. Checking excitedly every day for a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mmhmm

Ok, the story is about the fashion house and the development for that part is blooming. As for the characters, what’s going on? Candy siding with Lauren little by little and not having empathy for Kelli’s perspective and disgusting situation with his ‘wife’. He just keeps giving and giving. Mike and Lauren with the same back and forth for the last 4 chapters. Kelli’s transition halted and only dressing up occasionally, doing lingerie photo shoots looking ‘completely female’ in the eyes of others with just some styling, makeup and fake boob forms.

What’s next? Mike continues being backstabbed emotionally by everyone, while being told to stop being a dumbass and just accept Lauren’s self-absorbed whims. All the while becoming a world renowned bombshell with a magically disappearing bulge?

You are a good writer and came up with a super entertaining plot. But seems like you just want to drag the development. Becoming a slow, redundant loop of the same.

I’m getting deja vu from ‘A boiled frog’.

Apologies for the rant.

curricdcurricdalmost 5 years ago
The story gets better......

I really believe Michael loves Lauren so much that his loved has blinded him. So that he keeps hoping for the best. I and anyone who has been deeply in love and lost that person can understand that.

I like Ch. 10 because it appears Michael won this chapter. He got what he wanted. to be with Lauren, but we do not know how long this will last.

I think all the people in the story should try and understand Michael better. Michael is an "old soul" with values. He is committed to his marriage and deeply wants to be in a relationship with the woman he married.

I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good god. Enough of Lauren already. Enough of Lauren's manipulative whining already. This plotline has jumped the shark and is no longer interesting. Michael's inner conflict with Kelli is very good. But the idea that Michael is in complete control of the company and doesn't seem to know what call block is just seems like a plot device to string out another chapter. Time to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@_@

Was really hoping Mike would finally walk the walk with all the stuff you've been writing him to do and leave Lauren fully. Not to mention all the side characters keep flip flopping between supporting him and telling him he's being foolish with his wife.

There's also the fact he's never once told anyone the things she's been saying in the story any time she doesn't get her way?

Tbh Lauren is just a terrible person. I'd have understood this story more if she was a straight up lesbian, but the way she dances back and forth and basically flirts with.. well everyone she meets kind of says something. Story wise, it never really mattered if Mike dressed up, she's just a cheater period. It'd be one thing if she was poly, but she's not even just poly, she cheats on all partners involved and lies about it.

I empathize with both Mike and Alecia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

This is probably one of the best stories on this site. I have enjoyed all the twists and turns so far and check every night to see if you have added another chapter. Ignore all the comments posted so far and continue on your own track. My only criticism is that it is too long between new chapters being posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Michael better be careful about Facebook posts that has his face in them. Lauren and or Alecia could be spiteful enough to out him at a time that would be for their benefit like divorce court, Lauren seems to think the three of them could live together but when Kelli was around Alecia still gave her the evil eye,Lauren is going to lose on both fronts

And Lauren giving him a snowball is her way of getting into Michael's head just like when she was there feeding him hormones it's all about her

but maybe he could make more being a model than working construction

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i like this

there are lots of members following this, just as I am doing. and we are excited to read more. we all speculate how this is going to continue, but enjoy reading it the way you lead us on. just like lauren leads michael on, and michael lead everyone else on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please hurry up

Please please please please please please please please please send the next chapter, I really can't wait to read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally

You've finally introduced a little erotica back into the story. you have however neglected to include the crossdressing into the erotic part of the story. Kellie has to finally succumb to Lauren's need for a threesome with Alecia.

We need to see some real hardcore sex while Michael is dressed as Kellie if not as a threesome at least to please Lauren and then maybe Kellie can see her way to getting back with Lauren and allow some type relationship between the three of t hem or include Candy or Sobian in one of t he sex scehns.

I have read all 10 chapters and find you have a great writing style. Just don't forget the sex and it would really be nice to hear that Michael really learns to enjoy sex as Kellie. Good luck on future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

We are dying for your next chapter. Please dont bea tease

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love

I love this series really want to see more

Characters are nicely developed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Very nice writing style. Realistic fantazies !!!!

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksalmost 5 years ago
Not Sure

It was a great photo shoot and I doubt Lauren will make it with Michael! I think she is to sketchy with her honesty! Over the stories she's a master manipulator getting what she wants! Michael is fed up and maybe Kelli will return but not for Lauren but for Kelli! ......Not sure!

seekinglightseekinglightabout 4 years ago

I wish a wise person would come in to the story and explain to Michael/Kelli about the gender identities they are experiencing, and that they are not obliged to fit anyone elses preconceptions. And to Lauren and Alecia that honesty and trust beget honesty and trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cant take the back and forth of Michael. No one could be like this. Either dump her or stop whining. I know it's a story but come on, this is painful. Why can't they get a divorce and move on, be friends and build the business? There is plenty of other relationship possibilities that would make this story awesome. But you seem to make the main character weak, not necessary. Your a really good writer but your stories could be so much better. Sorry but it's tough to read, the same argument over and over with nothing happening to the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should agree to their 3 some but first get Alecia alone. Do things to that conniving bitch that are probably illegal in several states. Then ghost both of them and move Siobhan in. Everyone’s happy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with other comments. This is really painful to read and not in a good way. There's too much wishy washy. Make up your damn mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES