All Comments on 'Cantar's Chaos Ch. 02'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wotmewotmeover 10 years ago

Poor Krill, he has his work cut out for him. Glad Cantar got home safe with just a very bad scare.

donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
great story

looking forward to reading more

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Damn straight Krill needs to be sorry...

All the concern for his cousin is wonderful, but he threw his wife to be under the bus? Bad vamp. Bad, bad vamp. :(

The brothers need to give it up 'cause little sister is gonna get her man.

RheamistressRheamistressover 10 years ago

Loved it. So many questions left unanswered. And just as many ways to create more stories. I can't wait for the next chapter. You Rock, IRTR. :) :)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

The male vampires are idiots except for Claus. Claus need to lay in to all of them for their behavior towards Corliss.

MissesMetophoricalStickMissesMetophoricalStickover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Yeah! Cantar finally has a husband. Hopefully their relationship won't be in jeopardy because of her thick-skulled brothers. Also we now have new characters (bad) that make the story interesting, but I can understand their want for revenge. However they shouldn't make Cantar suffer for her mother instead. Esmeralda merely did what she couldn't to Janine and Gernick, because Gernick didn't die. Continue your good work and I can't wait until your next update.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Awesome

Superb chapter look forward to seeing the next chapter posted! Thank you for giving us this captivating tale to read.

AriesPantherAriesPantherover 10 years ago
Wow

Loved it I don't know if you rushed or I was rushing to find out how it ended. But Great

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
A GREAT LOVE STORY

I LOVED EVERY LINE OF CANTAR'S STORY AND I LOVED THE WAY THAT YOU KEPT THE WOLVES AND VAMPIRES TOGETHER AS A FAMIY UNIT. I TRULY LOVE YOUR USE OF THE EMOTIONS THAT THE CHARACTERS GOES THROUGH WHICH MAKES ME BOND WITH EACH CHARACTER AS IF I'M SHARING THE PROBLEMS ALONG WITH THEM IN THE SAME ROOM. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

The story is good but there are still so many frustrating mistakes. It could be so much better without them.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

great continuation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES