Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyrus," he called out. "Be careful, she worth a hell of a lot of money." As he did I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck him.

At first Tyrus chided the man, and said he wasn't going to kill her, but when he turned he saw that I wasn't watching. Instead, all my attentions were on the man I was pleasuring with my mouth.

"I want that bitch to watch," he said, and bounded over, grabbing a handful of my hair. As I was dragged onto the floor the man jumped up from the couch, shouting about how he was enjoying what I was doing, and accused Tyrus of being greedy. In a heap on the floor, I watched Tyrus strike the man hard across the jaw, sending him crashing back onto the couch.

Then another man began fumbling with his trousers behind Delphine. When Tyrus spotted him he became incensed. "She's mine," he shrieked, before he could reach him though. The man from the couch had gathered his resolve, and charged at Tyrus.

What happened next was pure chaos. A fight broke out, and knowing that this was my time, I crawled quickly towards Delphine. Someone rushing into the melee knocked me over, but I quickly recovered. I was exhausted, but adrenaline started to course through my veins. Behind me two men were fighting with Tyrus now.

I picked up a full flask of the alcohol and brought it crashing down onto the head of the man who was about to fuck Delphine. It didn't knock him out, but it did make him stumble to the ground. She must have sensed the chaos, as she quickly turned to face me.

"The door," I hissed. We made a run for it, and with a lot of luck managed to avoid the main part of the men. Only one man stood in our way. His mistake was going for Delphine, and completely missed the kick I sent at his solar plexus. He collapsed and we jumped over him.

Once through the door, Delphine told me to lock it. I used all my body weight to close it, and just in time, as our escape hadn't been completely missed. Two men raced to stop me. It shut though, and I spun the handle. I could feel them trying to spin it the other way, but I snapped down one of the decompression locks.

"It won't hold them long," Delphine said, her voice wavering, and frantic. Before we did anything else, I untied her bindings. We could see the lock being manually opened from the other side. It was only going to buy us a few moments.

"We need to get below," she said. I then realised I was still holding the flask of alcohol, I was going to drop it, but Delphine told me to keep hold of it. We raced for safety. I knew there were shuttles below.

The corridors were dark and cold, and even though I was naked, I didn't care. We closed and locked doors behind us. Each one would buy us just a little more time

It didn't take long to reach one of the shuttles, and we could hear the sounds of boots coming from the deck above. As I pulled open the hatch, Delphine paused.

"Was it all of them?" she asked, coldly.

I thought for a second and confirmed it. I told her that they must have all come from the bulk carrier for the entertainment, leaving it abandoned.

"Come on," I said, stepping into the shuttle.

"This is a warship. We won't last long in a shuttle."

I didn't care, I just wanted to get away. She held out her hand for the flask which I handed to her.

"Get in the shuttle," she said, and began to open a one of the access points on the wall. Behind it was a pipe, and as she opened it, a hot plume of exhaust fumes was released

"What are you doing?" I asked, in a panic.

"This pipe goes down into the engine, if I drop this flask down it will explode."

"Okay," I smiled. "How long will it give us to escape?"

She looked at me with cold eyes. "Get in the shuttle, Cara."

The realization of what she was doing hit me hard, and I shook my head.

"I've already lost Juno, not you too," she said, and pushed me inside, I clawed at her arms, trying to bring her with me, but she was stronger and with one last push I was inside. She gave me a wink and closed the hatch. I was speechless, but needed to say something. It wasn't any use, as once the door sealed shut my words wouldn't be heard. I watched as she grabbed the lever for the emergency release, and pulled it. The shuttle shot out into space with a violent thrust.

I stood with my face to the glass in the door watching the ship shrinking. My heart was racing, and then I saw a small explosion in the hull of the Night Wind. Tears started to stream down my face and it turned into a larger one that ripped the entire ship apart. Delphine was gone, everyone was dead.

I collected myself, and looked at the bulk carrier, It was still under power continuing it's auto piloted journey to the safe haven. I wanted to fly over and find my sanctuary there, but something stopped me. I knew that I needed to find out who the real me was, and it wasn't there. It would have been nice to speak to Lilly again, but the truth was, that I couldn't face anyone at the moment. I watched it for an hour, getting smaller and smaller, until the ship disappeared into the deep blackness of space.