Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ashamed to admit that I considered suicide on several occasions. I wondered if that the what had happened to Kiya.

I had stopped thinking about Emrah. She wasn't coming for me.

That night Killian was going to be dining with a friend of his. It was a man called Abbott. I heard from the rest of the crew he was some sort of benefactor to the ship. Killian liked to show me off and as such I would be serving them dinner.

I picked out a small black skirt and a black bra that showered off my naturally plump breasts.

It wasn't the usual rations and he had some special food that was being prepared in the canteen.

"Nearly ready," Quinn said, as he busied himself with the food prep. He was an older pirate with a false leg. He did all the cooking, most of which was terrible. I stood waiting in my high heels, shoes which I had had to learn to wear and walk in properly. I hated them, especially as they clicked loudly on the decks as I walked. It always announced my presence to the eager men.

"Hope there is some leftovers," another pirate said, as he came over to watch.

"Yeah, maybe," Quinn said. As they talked, the other pirate casually fondled my ass. I had learned not to react, and just let them do what they wanted.

The food was ready, and I took it on a tray to a makeshift dining room next door.

Killian was there, but instead of being barechested, he had a rough patchwork shirt on. The man called Abbott sat opposite him. He looked nothing like a pirate. He was bald and wore a very clean suit.

I served the food out, and remembering my manners, I kissed Killian lightly on the cheek.

"She was from the UEN ship," he said, proudly.

"Oh really," Abbott said and studied me.

"Why don't you tell him what happened," Killian suggested.

I didn't want to go through it all again and told him the briefest possible account. He asked me why we waited so long to investigate the distressed ship.

"We were waiting for the day shift to come back on duty."

"Very, sloppy of your captain," he mused.

"It was the procedure," I said.

"Hmm," he smiled, then he turned to Killian and asked why I had a UEN officer working as a serving girl.

"She's got other talents," he replied and puffed out his chest.

"I mean, you have one in your engine room, why dress her like a pleasure girl, why not put her to work on your bridge?"

Killian bristled and told him that they already had a comms officer. There was something odd about the relationship between these two men.

When I was back in the canteen I asked Quinn about him.

"Abbott," he said and scratched his jowly neck. "He gives us things sometimes. He gave us that ship we used across the border. He practically came up with the entire plan."

"Why?"

"Dunno, I think he gets a cut of the profits." Then he told me to make sure I washed the plates properly.

When Abbott said that Emrah had been sloppy something struck a chord in me. It hadn't really been procedure, if she had followed the rules she should have stayed on the bridge. I played the scenes over in my mind. She had been the captain after all. It had been her responsibility.

As I scrubbed the metal plates, Quinn came up behind me and reached around cupping my breasts.

"I've got to finish these," I said, but he wasn't to be dissuaded, and I felt him hiking up my skirt.

*************

"He's escaped, Killian said, as he opened the door to my quarters. The was another man in my bed, and I sat up suddenly.

"Who?"

"Your friend Dex."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He told me that they had docked at a station and somehow he had jumpstarted a shuttle and left. His disabled collar was all that he left. All I could think was why he hadn't taken me with him. It was true that we were kept apart but it still hurt.

Killian wasn't happy and dragged me out of bed. The man I was with made no protest, he merely lit a cigarette and watched as I was thrown into a corner and beaten.

Eventually, he left and told me he would kill me if I tried anything like that. I was huddled in the corner with bruises all over my body.

The other man just sighed, stubbed out his cigarette on the sheets, and told me to get back into bed.

************

Months had passed since Dex had escaped. There was no rescue coming, I knew that now. Either he had been killed trying to get back to the UEN or something worse. I was alone in my new life. My only comforts were the precious alone time I got and the alcohol I was gifted. The men were still amused by me, and some started to show some affection towards me. In the beginning, I was more of a fuck toy, but a lot of them were opening up to me. They began telling me their stories. A few had been petty criminals recruited by Killian, while others had been miners in search of a better life. I learned more about the ship too, and what exactly went on. As they told me their stories, I pretended to be interested and made mental notes just in case.

The ship itself was not originally a combat vessel. It had been a nuclear waste transport. That accounted for its size. It also meant it had a very thick hull that proved helpful in battle.

It wasn't just the men's lives that I had learned about. Their sexual predilections were also something that I had gotten to know. Some were pretty vanilla while others had more specific tastes.

Killian liked it when I was submissive. He especially liked it when I called him sir, and when I asked him permission to perform fellatio on him.

Another man who rarely visited my room liked to catch me unaware on the ship. What he loved the most was when I struggled and tried to resist him. It always ended up the same way, and I never managed to get away. Quinn the cook was the only other not to be a regular visitor of mine. We worked closely in the kitchen, and he took pleasure with me there.

There was one though, called Urriah, whose particular fetish was hard for him to admit to me. He liked me to bite him. I would jerk him off while I bit him on his thighs. He even made me promise not to reveal it to the rest of the crew. He was an odd man, who had previously been employed on another pirate ship before this one. He was always complaining to me about everything. The state of the ship, the meals, the pay he was getting. He told me that his last ship had been a lot more well-run, and he considered this a real downgrade. That was something we had in common.

One day I was scrubbing the floor in Killian's quarters when I heard an almighty crash, It felt like something had hit the ship. The only clue about any procedures during an emergency was that it was every man for himself. I continued to scrub the deck, but a bit more cautiously now. About fifteen minutes later Killian came storming in, in a foul mood. I was on my knees and straightened up as he entered.

"Hello, Sir," I said quickly.

He just growled at me.

"Is something wrong, Sir?" I asked, a little curious about the noise.

"Fucking idiots," he said and searched around for a bottle.

"Bottom draw, Sir."

He turned and shot me a look of anger, but then his face softened and he smiled.

"Always my good girl," he said and patted me on the head.

"Thank you, Sir," I said and batted my heavily mascaraed eyes at him. "Would you like me to suck your dick, Sir?"

"Mmm," he groaned and took a handful of the hair on the back of my head. He twisted my head back, and I tried my best to smile.

"For the next week, you are off limits to the men. I will tell them, you be a good girl and stay away from them."

"Thank you, Sir."

He laughed and told me it wasn't a gift for me, but a punishment for his men.

"People have to learn, don't they girl," he said, and he unbuckled his pants. I wetted my lips for him.

Later that night I got the full story from Quinn. The Spartan had been trailing a merchant vessel for a few days, but when they sprung the attack, the weapons systems had failed. Even though the merchant ship was lightly armed it took the initiative and inflicted damage on our ship. It turned out that the weapons hadn't been properly maintained, which is why they had failed at the crucial moment. Killian blamed the men, but Quinn told me in confidence, that they secretly blamed their Captain.

I was looking forward to a night alone when Urriah appeared at my door.

"I'm supposed to be off limits tonight," I said, drawing the sheets up around my body.

"I know," he said, "I just wanna talk. This ship is getting on my nerves."

I should have told him to leave, but I thought it better to let him vent. He went on to say that everything was falling apart, and the men barely seemed capable of running things.

"A lot of them are blaming Killian," I said, softly.

"You can't say that," Urriah snapped, suddenly. Then he paused for a few moments and stepped inside my room. He made sure to shut the door first before he spoke again.

"You know when your ship was attacked. It was a complete fuck up, don't you."

I shook my head.

"We were supposed to disable you and capture the whole crew. That was the deal we made with Abbott. Something went wrong though and the ship blew up too quickly."

I remembered Dex telling me that it had been a lucky strike, but this man thought it had been the fault of Killian. I wasn't going to correct him.

"We barely got a quarter of the money Abbott was offering."

"Wait, I thought you were getting the money from the UEN?"

"Yeah," he said. "Them too, but the real money was coming from Abbott. Of course, we didn't know your people were going to kill the hostages either. It was a fuck up on both ends."

"Why was he paying you to destroy our ship."

He shrugged, "I don't know, he's an odd guy, works for some corporation or something. It was Killian's deal. It was supposed to be our big payday. In the end, because we fucked up he only paid us a quarter. We didn't even get the money from the UEN."

It was a strange fact to learn, but he knew no more about it.

"I probably shouldn't be bad-mouthing the Captain, but it's good to get it off my chest."

"It's fine, I won't tell."

He smiled and told me I was good to him.

"You could stay a little longer if you like," I said and dropped the sheet from my body.

"You are supposed to be off limits," he said, with a grin.

"I won't tell."

After a brief and painless hour, at least for me, I was cuddled up to him in his arms. I didn't want him to stay because I was lonely. I wanted to talk to him. He had told me he wanted to get things off his chest, and now so did I.

We talked a bit about that attack that night, and I admitted that Emrah hadn't been on the bridge because she had been in bed with me. I never blamed her for what had happened, but Urriah did and told me that it was always the Captain's responsibility to look after his crew.

"That's how leaders work, they fuck up and lay the blame on everyone else. Did she ever say sorry, or admit it was her fault."

"No," I said.

"I bet she would have been court-martialed for losing her ship."

I wasn't sure, what I did know was that in the UEN courts, the blame usually lay on the head of the captain. Then he asked me why Dex hadn't escaped with me. I had no answers.

"Everyone for themselves in the UEN is it?"

The more he talked the more I realised he was right. Everything from the UEN destroying the ships with the crew to Emrah not doing anything, and then Dex escaping. It was all too much, and now in this man's arms, I started to realise that I was just as much their victim as the man I was lying with.

"We have court-martials, but what happens on pirate vessels when the Captain doesn't do what they are supposed to?"

I felt him stiffen up, but then he answered.

"They mutiny."

*****************

For the next week, I led a relatively quiet life. My duties were completed on time and I even got some relaxing in too. Or at least what constituted as such on this ship. Once it was up though, a line had formed outside my room. It was a busy few days after that.

Urriah had been avoiding me, and I was worried our conversation might get back to Killian. Then one afternoon he found me collecting some stores.

"That thing we were talking about, we shouldn't have been, okay."

I nodded.

"Just harmless talk."

This time I didn't nod, I shook my head instead. A worried look crossed his face.

"You should be the captain," I whispered.

"No," he muttered.

"We can do it together," I said, feeling some confidence I hadn't felt in a long time. I approached him and whispered into his ear. "Captain."

I had always suspected that this man was all talk and no action, but I was surprised at the little effort it took me to push him over the edge. It should have been something I had done a lot earlier.

Over the next few days, we met up in secret and discussed our plan. For a successful mutiny, we needed the majority of the crew behind us. He thought he had at least half that might follow him, but the rest would prove a problem. There was also the issue of dealing with Killian himself. That would not be an easy task.

************

With our plan finalised, we made preparations. Even if it failed, it would be a fitting end to my life. In the early days I had considered suicide, but now if it happened my death would have had a purpose at least. There were twenty-seven crew on board. While Urriah had told me he trusted half to join our side, he only told six of his trusted friends about the plan. They would be the ones to take the ship. I had my job though. I would be bait for the ones that were not going to join us. They were Killian's men through and through.

I sat in my room preparing. Rather than feeling nervous, I felt a little excited about tonight. Whatever happened meant changes. I showered thoroughly and began to apply my makeup. A powder, then thick eyeliner and deep red lipstick. My wavy blonde hair had grown past my shoulders now. Instead of letting it hang loosely, I tied it into two pigtails at the top of my head. I shook my head to see the effect, they swayed nicely.

My outfit was also carefully picked too. Sculpted platform heels matched with a pair of hold-up stockings. I didn't wear stockings much, they would inevitably get ruined, and I only had a short supply. Tonight was going to be special though, I thought as I rolled them up my legs. A pleated skirt was next. It wasn't tight but hung loosely and felt very modest compared to my usual outfits. Lastly was a simple white T-shirt. The bottom section had been cut away and exposed my stomach and there was a hint of the lower part of my breasts. I pinched my nipples to make sure they were visible.

My hips swayed wildly and my heels clicked loudly as I walked into the canteen. Quinn was in the back on his hands and knees.

"I've come to collect the Captain's meal."

He swore loudly, enough so the other men heard. "The cooker is broken. It will have to be a ration pack." As he said it, he gave me a discreet nod.

As I took one out of the supply locker, I could feel the other men's gaze on me. I was fetching the Captain's meal though, and I wouldn't be disturbed.

"No hot food tonight, Sir," I said and I stood in the doorway to Killian's room.

"For fucks sake," he grunted. He was at his small desk looking over some star charts. He made space and I put down the rations. Instead of leaving, I perched on his knee.

"The men were grumbling, Sir. I had an idea. Maybe tonight I can cheer them up."

"They don't deserve it,"

"I could take a few bottles of booze to them, and I was thinking that I would dance for them, Sir."

He chuckled. "Still feeling a little horny after your week off are you?"

"I am, Sir," I said, softly. "I was thinking too, it would be great if you came, you know I love it when you watch me dance."

"Tell the truth, Talia, you like me watching you get gang banged."

I smiled and nodded.

"Mmm, I remember when you first came here, all shy and reluctant. Now look at you. Proper little pleasure slut."

I was about to make the suggestion again when he pulled my head close and pressed his lips over mine. I sighed softly as his tongue slipped into my mouth. I didn't want to take it too far, and just let him kiss me.

"I'm gonna eat now, girl. I will come down later." He handed me the key to the alcohol locker and told me to take three bottles.

*********

I needed a lot of courage tonight so at the alcohol locker I drank half a bottle to myself. It warmed me up and gave me some much-needed confidence. Then with just one bottle in my hand, I made my way back into the canteen. Urriah's men had tried their best to arrange it for the other men who could be loyal to not be here tonight. Duties on the bridge, or in other parts of the ship. There were two of them still here with the large group that for some reason hadn't done what he asked. They were just going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time tonight.

Quinn was by the cooker, still pretending to fix it. He gave me a half-hearted smile.

"The Captain has a treat for you tonight," I said, to the gathered men. Their eyes lit up as they saw the booze. It wasn't a free-for-all, and I went around pouring the liquid into their cups.

"Looking sexy tonight, Talia," one of them said and squeezed the top of my thigh as I poured.

"Just for you, baby," I said sweetly.

Once everyone had a drink I put the rest of the bottle on the counter next to a nervous-looking Quinn.

"Killian is on his way," I said, under my breath.

I had to keep everyone here now, and there was only one way to do that. I went over to the comms panel, unlike most on the ship this had been fitted with an entertainment setting. I selected some music and cranked up the volume all the way. Most of them were sitting around the central table, and that's where I went. I climbed on top of it as the music began to reverberate around the room. This wasn't the first time I had entertained like this. Back then though I had been awkward and shy, now I was confident and experienced.

The men watched as I slowly began to sway to the music with my eyes closed. I ran my hands up and down my body. As the music picked up my hips began to roll and my whole body was twisting and turning. All eyes were on me as I danced as seductively as possible. Quinn was by the entrance now and kept peering into the corridor. Killian should have finished his meal by now.

It was time for a top-up and I picked the bottle back up. I made sure to bend over as much as I could as I poured more of the drink. As I did, I saw Quinn getting even more impatient. Instead of standing inside the doorway, he was in the corridor, next to the locking controls. If he panicked all could be lost. I had to speed things up. As I poured for one man I fumbled the bottle and it dropped to the floor smashing.

"Oops," I said, exaggeratingly and put my hand over my mouth.

One of them laughed and called me a stupid bitch.

Making sure everyone saw what I was doing, I retrieved the locker key from the waistband of my belt. I held it high above my head. and over the music, I asked if anyone would like a new bottle. The reply was given in unison.

"Give it here, I will go get one."

"No, no," I said, wagging my finger. "The Captain entrusted me with it."

They didn't try to stop me, and one of them even helped me back to the deck.

"Where is Killian?" Quinn hissed as I made my way out.

"I don't know," I said, shaking my head.

"We've got to do it now," he said, looking back into the room.

"We've gotta wait."

"No, I'm doing it now," he said and hit the door controls. I couldn't stop him and he hit the emergency lock. It was there for hull breaches. Right about now an alarm would show on the bridge, but with Urriah there, no one was going to question it. In normal circumstances the men in the canteen would be able to free themselves, but the night before the controls on the other side of the bulkhead had been disabled.