All Comments on 'Captivity Sets Her Free'

by AliciaGCIA99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nakedguyatxnakedguyatx11 months ago

Sorry, but I really can't get into this.

walden69walden6911 months ago

This is so damn hot. Probably more CNC than bdsm. Btw love the little touch with the dog cage as your profile picture.

Favorite bit of the story - besides the surrender itself - is when she calls his bluff over the kiss. She is right to of course - he has no idea what he has gotten himself into! Sequel please.

Budman0_0Budman0_010 months ago

I've read all three chapters so far and I really hope you write more. It's well written and plays into my personal kinks of captivity. I look forward to seeing how you use the dog kennel in the back. He could also find a girlfriend, as she suggested, who discovers his captive and becomes his co-sadist. That would be a hot plot twist.

My only suggestion is work to keep it 'believable.' Leaving her in a duffel back on the shelf is a bit of a stretch and she might suffocate, fall off, etc. and not survive. I find works more enjoyable if they really could happen.

Great work so far, great characters, plot and, of course BDSM sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous