Captivity Sets Her Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drove out of the garage and soon they were on the highway heading to his home, which was just a few miles from Tucson. He adjusted his rear view mirror so he could see her instead of the traffic behind. He could see he was not going to be able to concentrate on driving.

He pulled into a convenience mall parking lot and told her she needed to be silent as he had to make two phone calls. He dialed a number and put the call on the car's speaker so she could listen. She was shocked when she heard her boss Evelyn answer. Josh identified himself as an FBI officer. He asked her if she had seen Allie Richards today, and when told no, informed Evelyn that Allie was wanted for identity theft. That Allie Richards wasn't her real name, and if they saw her at the hotel to call his number. He informed her that when he tried to arrest her at her home, she had already fled, probably leaving the state. Allie frowned at him as she realized she never told him which hotel she worked at.

The next call he put on the speaker was to her landlord. This time he identified himself as an agent for the state housing authority. He said that Allie had reported the landlord for accepting sexual favors in lieu of rent, which is illegal in California. (Going through her phone texts, he learned that this actually happened several of the last months when Allie couldn't earn enough money to pay.) He said that Allie was working with the authorities and to not to expect to see her until his trial, once he was arrested.

"So there's two people who will think you are not coming back," he said, looking back at her. "Anyone else that may be a problem?"

Allie struck him with a frown and a penetrating stare. It almost got him to quit staring at her breasts, but not quite. Allie suddenly felt uncomfortable with her nudity and position as she realized Josh knew far more about her than she revealed in her conversations with him up to now.

"No, there is no one else," she snapped. "Apparently you are the only one who knows anything about me. This is really creepy, Josh."

She moved her cuffed arms in front of her to cover her body, suddenly feeling all too vulnerable.

"How long have you been stalking me?" she asked, her voice quivering on the edge of tears. "You said you were a policeman, is that real?"

He replied, "Not a policeman, I told you I just work for the county sheriff's department, and that is true. I'm not stalking you, but what did you expect? I have no intention of going to jail, and I had to find background information to make sure this wasn't a trap."

"And do you still think it could be a trap?" she asked.

"Look at yourself," he said and reached into the cage, pushed her arms away, and tugged on a nipple. "If it is a trap, then it's you who are caught. I never lied to you."

He started up the car and drove back onto the freeway heading east.

He said it doesn't matter at this point anyway because he will do what he wants. "I really want you to have the life you want, but whether you do or not, I am definitely taking what I want."

When he talked like that, she melted. She had been with so many men that tried to please her, and ironically by doing so, she lost all interest in them. He was right, she thought. She no longer had the right to complain, as she honestly knew that this was how it had to be to make her whole.

"Not that it matters, but are we good?" he asked. She nodded and dropped her arms to her waist letting him see her nipples again in the rear view.

"But you have to know," she mumbled after she thought a bit, "Even though I'm letting you do whatever you need to do to me, it's not because I'm going to fall in love with you, it's not because you're going to train me to serve you, it's only because your needs fit my needs. In a way it is I who am using you. Using you to get to the place I need to be, and where I want to stay. Whatever you do to me will free me from what was honestly becoming a hellish life of bad decisions, crushing failed relationships, and a financial spiral that without this would have eventually led to my suicide."

He told her he understood. He reminded her that they already talked about a lot in the chat on the website, and he would do whatever he wanted. He asked her what she really didn't want him to do with her.

She thought for a quick moment then gave him a short list. "I don't like being naked in public," she started. "Which is ironic because I'm loving this ride, although these windows are very tinted so it's not too public.

"I don't like playing with shit, either yours or mine.

"I would not like being with animals or having anything at all to do with children. There's too many bad memories from my own childhood.

"And I am scared to death of insects. I hope you're not one of those sadists who use all these fears against me. Although, I assure you I knew the risks going in and you would be within your rights if you did."

He promised he would try to remember to avoid those things. He explained that, yes, he is a bit of a sadist, but he wanted her sane and healthy so she could enjoy her new kinky lifestyle at least half as much as he knew he would.

About two hours into the trip, she said she needed to pee. He turned off the highway and eventually onto a lonely dirt road. They could still see the highway but the semis were small rectangles moving in the distance. From behind the driver's seat, he grabbed a three-foot pole with a loop of cable at one end. He pushed the pole through a notch in the kennel door. slipped the loop around her neck, then opened the padlock. He dragged her out by her neck, her legs dangling across the back of the car and letting her fall roughly to the ground behind it.

"See?" he winked as she looked up at him, clearly in pain. "A bit of a sadist. Now go"

He helped her to a squat and a puddle formed between her feet. When she was done, he yanked her to her feet and walked her to the passenger side door. Leaning her forward onto the seat, he kicked her legs apart and roughly wiped her vagina and inner thighs with a wet wipe. Seconds later he had his jeans around his ankles and was again pumping into her.

Allie loved the feel of the front of his thighs pushing against the backs of hers. She reciprocated his thrusts as best she could, even though her head kept banging into the steering wheel. She loved the warmth inside of her as he shot burst after burst of cum. She had just begun to orgasm as he pulled the loop tighter, barely allowing her to breath. He moaned with one last shove before he stood up and yanked her by her choking neck back to the rear of the car.

"That was the best sex I have ever had," he told her, grinning as she tried to catch her breath. "That look of pain and fear in your eyes right now is intoxicating. Let's get you down here to clean me up now."

She gasped and inhaled deeply as he loosened the noose and grabbed her by her hair forcing her to her knees in front of him. She was reeling in a post climatic stupor as she took his still hard penis in her mouth. He wasn't too big, she was thinking as she moved her chin toward his balls. He fit into her so perfectly, just barely tickling the back of her throat. She licked all of his salty jizz off, kissing the tip and then swallowing what she could.

He released her hair, turned her around, and forced her face down on the gravel. He pulled a small cross made of iron with metal shackles attached from the back of the SUV. Turning her on her side, he removed her hand cuffs and held her down with his knee on her shoulders. He pulled her legs up and shackled them to her wrists behind her, placing a sturdy looking padlock on each wrist and ankle. He then stood up and looked her over. Even though she was not really that beautiful, seeing her trussed like this made him think he now owned the most beautiful woman on the planet.

"Every time I look at your mouth," he said. "I want to use it. If I don't do something about that, we'll never get home."

He reached into the car and took out some gray electrical tape and wrapped it around her head, pulling and snagging her hair in the process. Wide enough to totally cover her mouth, he pressed it to see where her lips were, then using his pocket knife cut just enough of a slit for her to breathe through, but not talk.

Even though her hair was being pulled, her knees were scraped up from the gravel, and her shoulders were hurting, she felt that this was exactly how she needed to be.

She was yanked into a painful gag-muffled scream when he tried to lift her by the metal cross into the vehicle.

"I guess that's not going to work," he said. He then successfully lifted her by reaching under her torso instead. He wasn't gentle as he shoved her face forward back into the cage. She had to arch her back, rest her face on the bars and spread her legs to fit. She was not comfortable but she was content. He padlocked the cage door again and they were on their way.

She ached with every bump the SUV made. She knew the cage bars would give her cheeks, chin, and forehead a whole lot of bruises before this trip was over.

Less than 15 minutes went by and Josh heard Allie lightly snoring behind him.

-----------

This is of course a work of fiction. It is the product of my wild fantasies (and maybe a bit of a latent desire and a tiny little hint of an autobiography) Maybe I'll come back and continue the story some day.

12