Captured Cameraman

Story Info
A cameraman get more than he bargained for.
1.8k words
4
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was nervous as he approached the door, this was his first ever client. He had been taking photographs for years but had never been hired by an actual client before now.

The client was a friendly woman named Lisa who had found his work online and reached out to him about doing a photoshoot. They had chatted for a while working out locations, styles and general scenes. He had explained to her that he had never done a live photoshoot professionally before and was very nervous about doing a good job for her.

Just as he was about to knock on the door it opened and standing before him was a beautiful woman, she must have seen him walking up the garden. "Hello, I'm James the photographer" he said introducing himself as she invited him in with a smile.

"Have you ever had a shoot before?" James asked as he looked around the room she had suggested for the scene. "No, it was something I always wanted to do but never had the confidence before." She replied. James noticed she seemed as nervous as he was, he thought she looked too sweet and innocent to be doing a boudoir style shoot. But she offered to pay a generous amount to an amateur, he'd be foolish to turn it down. "Would you like anything to drink?" She asked while heading to the kitchen. "A black coffee would be wonderful please, you're my first ever client, I've been so anxious about doing a good job for you I've hardly slept." He replied. As he started to get things set up he heard the kettle being filled and cups being prepared. "I hope that won't affect your performance" she shouted through while laughing.

The fact that she laughed seemed to set James at ease giving him a feeling that she understood. He was busy unpacking his camera and equipment as she walked in with the drinks. They both sat and chatted a bit about the styling and poses she wanted and was comfortable with. After his coffee he suggested when she feels ready she get herself comfortable while he sets everything up.

He just about had everything ready to go when she walked back in wearing a lilac silk dressing gown that stopped just above the knees. She looked absolutely stunning and instantly James was struck with nerves again.

"Well where do you want me?" She asked, breaking the silence. "Let's start on the couch" James said checking his camera again. Lisa sat on the couch, crossed her legs and leant slightly down allowing the shoulder of her gown to fall. "Is this OK?" She asked. James looked back up and was struck again by her beauty, there was something about her deep blue eyes that mesmerised him. "That's perfect" he replied all the while thinking to himself he needs to remain focused on the job and be professional.

He snapped a handful of photos from different angles before she climbed off the couch and sat on the floor and changed poses. This time she was sat with her hands behind her with one leg up, allowing the gown to ride up just enough that she was still modest but looked suggestive. She's a natural, I haven't had to say or suggest anything, James thought to himself. He managed to get a fee more photos in when he felt his eyesight starting to blur, thinking he was just overtired he put his camera down and got his glasses out of his bag. He hated wearing them while shooting as they got in the way of the viewfinder. As he picked the camera back up she was lying down on her front pushing herself up just enough for the gown to open revealing her cleavage. James really couldn't believe this was her first time modelling, she must have been preparing herself for a while before this. He was glad, it made the job so much easier for him. He got a few more pictures when she suggested they get some from a different room.

She led James upstairs to the bedroom and got some more photos from different positions on the bed. James could feel his eyesight getting worse and suggested a quick break. Lisa seemed glad and offered another drink so they started to head back downstairs to get another coffee. James didn't make it three steps down the stairs before everything went black.

When he came to he found himself kneeling in a dark room. He tried to stand up but found his hands and feet had been cuffed and chained to the floor. Panicking he began to look around and check his surroundings. The walls were padded so screaming wouldn't help, he tried to turn his neck and felt something pull, he'd been collared and that too was chained to the floor. What happened? He thought to himself, he couldn't remember anything from the past day. Last thing he could remember was discussing the shoot with the client, the rest drew a complete blank. He didn't know how long he had been there but guessed it had been a while, his entire body hurt, most likely he assumed due to the awkward position he was in.

Suddenly a TV in front of him turned on. He looked up at it and saw it was playing a graphic scene. The woman in the video looked vaguely familiar. It was Lisa, his client. She was wearing a leather corset and black stockings, sat on a chair spread legged masturbating herself with a vibrating wand. It was the same room in the video that he found himself in now.

He tried again to look around forgetting the collar and almost choked himself. Normally this sort of thing wouldn't be a turn on for him but this time, for some reason he couldn't stop but feeling aroused. He could feel his cock twitching, aching for release. After a while the video stopped playing and a red light bulb flickered on overhead.

Lisa walked in, wearing the same stockings and corset from the video and walked over to him. She stroked his hair and felt him jump as she did. "What have you done to me?" He tried screaming, but it came out as barely a whimper. "I've drugged you, chained you up, and plan on using you. What does it look like?" She laughed in response. "You're going to be my pet for as long as I see fit. I plan on training and using you for my own needs, and by the end of the training, you will like it." She said in a commanding voice. With that, she grabbed a chair from the back of the room and placed it in front of him before leaving the room again.

When she returned she was carrying a glass of water and offered it to James. When he refused she grabbed his hair and pulled his head back causing him to cry out in pain, once his head was back and his mouth open she began pouring the water into his mouth. "What the hell is that? He asked. "You'll see" she replied with a smirk on her face.

After she was sure he drank the entire glass she sat down in front of him, smiling and began rubbing her stocking clad foot on his cock and balls. He wanted to be mad, he wanted to scream but the sensation of being rubbed just caused a moan to escape. She teased him like this for a while until she felt him tense up. Knowing what was about to happen she stopped, not giving him the release caused him to moan again. "You're not allowed to cum until I say so." She said while smiling a wicked smile.

She got back up and removed his collar but left the hand and ankle restraints in place and walked over to the other side of the room. James didn't dare turn his head to follow her, he was afraid of what he'd see.

He could hear her rummaging for something before she returned with a ball gag and wand. She placed the gag in his mouth and sat down in front of him, placing her legs around his head pulling him in closer and started masturbating with the wand. She held him there for a while before getting up and leaving the room, leaving him chained there with the gag still in.

He wasn't sure what was in that water but ever since he awoke he was the horniest he'd ever been in his life, it didn't help that before she left the room she turned the video back on and put it on repeat. The video of her using the wand and the sounds of her moaning and cumming kept him hard until he fell asleep.

When he awoke again the video had stopped but he was still hard. "What did sue drug me with?" He asked himself. The video was still playing when Lisa came in again, this time she was wearing absolutely nothing except a belt with a ring around the middle. She was carrying another glass of water and again James refused to drink it. This time she wasn't so gentle. She grabbed his hair and pulled it hard. "I thought by now you would be a little more cooperative." She said sounding like a disappointed teacher, forcing the liquid into his mouth again. "Today's lesson will be a real treat for you, you're going to beg, you're going to squirm and you're going to be rewarded." James still being the horniest he had ever been was getting excited he might finally get some release after yesterday's teasing.

After he'd finished drinking Lisa put a collar back around his neck and this time attached the chain to the belt around her waist and stood above him. She ran her fingers through his hair gently before grabbing a handful and raising his head so his face was looking directly up. "Stick out your tongue like a good boy." She said while standing over him. He looked up at her, both fear and longing in his eyes and stuck out his tongue, as soon as he did she ground down on his face, she forced his tongue up into her, his nose touching her clit, she forced his head back and forth before moving in even closer, restricting his breathing, his entire face now completely smothered. He was so lost in the moment he hadn't noticed she had let go of his hair and he was now licking, sucking and kissing her entirely of his own free will. Maybe it was the drugs she was giving him but he was completely lost in the moment. He was even enjoying it. He kept licking and sucking until she came, flooding his face. She pulled him away from her, looked down at him with a grin on her face and said, "That's a good boy."

Before she left the room she smiled at him again. "You'll make a good pet" she said as she left the room.