Car Repair Shop Adventure 3.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can... help you with that," Brooke says sweetly. She unbuttons her pants and she slides them down, and then kicks them off.

Glen smiles and moves in to kiss her once more, then slowly pulls back.

"Lay down on your back... and lift your legs up," Glen says.

Brooke does as she's told. She sits down on the couch and then lays back on her back. As she does this Glen takes off his shirt and then drops his pants and his underwear. He sits down on the couch in front of Brooke, and he works his pants and underwear off with his feet.

Brooke lifts her legs up in the air for him.

"You have amazing legs, Brooke," Glen says. He slowly runs his hands over her calves and down her legs, moving up towards her.

Next Brooke watches Glen pull her panties. He slides them off her hips and out from under her ass, and then up her legs. He works them off both her feet and then he drops them on the floor.

Brooke is nervous, excited, anxious,... and not sure what will happen next.

Glen moves onto the couch in front of her and he runs his hands down her legs, slowly moving them apart.

Brooke watches him begin to kiss the inside of her leg. He runs his hands over her legs and slowly as he kisses a little lower, now at about mid-thigh.

Brooke's breathing has picked up a bit as she watches him. She looks down between her tits and sees him kiss her inner thigh and it's turning her on ever more.

Brooke watches him with anticipation. "Oh my," she thinks. "What is he........... is he........?"

She feels his mouth slowly making its way towards her hot, wet, pussy. His hands are on her ass now, holding her in place.

Glen stops for a moment to admire her young, tight, neatly shaved cunt.

"You're fucking gorgeous, babe," Glen says. Next, he moves forward, and he starts to gently lick Brooke's pussy.

"Ohhhh......... my gosh," Brooke whimpers in reaction to him going down on her. She closes her eyes and lays her head back, relishing in the feeling of his tongue on her hot pussy. She can feel his tongue going up and down her slit, and in between the folds. She reaches back with one arm and grabs the couch for support, and then runs her other arm down and she holds his head, running her fingers though his hair.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm......," Brooke moans and slowly adjusts herself to get a little more comfortable. She can't believe he's actually licking her pussy. In her mind she thinks of how John used to do this for her at first, but with him being so busy with work he's stopped doing it.

Glen holds her ass with both hands as he licks her cunt, and he notices it's getting more wet as he licks her. He moves up and finds her clit and starts to suck on it.

"Aaaaahhhh...," Brooke sighs and presses her hips into him, urging him to continue.

Trista peeks out the bedroom again and can sees what's going on. She can see Glen has gone down on her now and is licking her pussy. And she can hear Brooke's moaning in reaction to it as well.

"Ohhh...... yeah..... that feels so good," Brooke says quietly. "Don't stop....," she tells him.

Glen keeps sucking her clit. Then he goes back to licking her pussy, mouthing at it aggressively, sucking it and sticking his tongue into her.

Brooke is getting more and more turned on. The way Glen is licking her pussy is not like how John would do it. It's like he's more aggressive. Like he's literally eating her out, and it's sending Brooke to new heights of excitement.

"Mmmmmm........YES!" Brooke moans. She spreads her legs apart more for him now, and she writhes against him.

Brooke doesn't want him to stop because it feels so good. She arches her back and lays her head back again.

Trista looks up and can see this over the back of the couch. She knows Brooke is engaged to be married, so she can't believe she's actually doing this right now with this man who is so much older than she is.

Brooke can tell she's starting to get close. She's never dreamed something like this would ever happen. And the shock of it is turning her on more and more.

"OOOOHHHHH...... yeahhhhh," Brooke sighs as Glen continues to lick her hot, wet cunt. She arches her back and turns her head to the side.

Brooke can tell Glen knows what he's doing. The way he's expertly licking her pussy, she can tell he's experienced.

"Mmmmm.....he's done this before," she thinks to herself. She likes how he's going around her clit and then back down into her pussy.

She can feel herself building, getting closer.

Trista moves out a little further to see it. She watches and she still can't believe this is really happening inside her apartment.

"I can't believe this," Trista thinks to herself.

But as she keeps watching, the sight of it is starting to turn her on. She notices her nipples are stiff inside her t-shirt. She looks down and can see her nipples clearly pressing into her t-shirt since she's not wearing a bra underneath it.

"OOOhhhh....... Glen......," Brooke sighs. She's breathing heavier now and rhythmically pressing her pussy into his active tongue.

Brooke is feeling so hot. Glen is sending her to new heights of desire, and passion, and excitement. She doesn't want it to stop. It's making her feel hotter than almost any time in her life. She wonders if John has gotten her this turned on before. She doesn't think so. All she knows is she's loving it and he's getting her really close.

"AAAAhhhh........ SHHHHHH.......," Brooke sighs. She holds onto the couch tightly with her hands for support.

"OHHHHH....... Right there!" Brooke cries.

"OHHH................AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh..... I'm going to.... CUM!" she gasps.

Brooke's head falls back as her orgasm floods her mind and body.

Glen stays still and Brooke quivers and shakes from her orgasm. He then pulls back a little as some fluid squirts from her pussy onto his face.

Glen laughs and wipes off his face while Brooke is still in the throes of her orgasm. She arches her back and presses her cunt towards him.

Gradually her orgasm begins to fade.... and her body gradually begins to relax.

"OHHHH.......... Wha...... Wow!" Brooke says as she opens her eyes and looks down at Glen. She laughs and covers her mouth with her hand.

"Oh......... my gosh," Brooke says. She starts to lean forward a little bit. She leans on her elbow, and she runs her hand through her long hair.

"Wow, that was......um.......... pretty incredible," Brooke says quietly and smiles.

"Glad you liked it," Glen says as he moves forward. He draws close to Brooke. He moves in closer to her and kisses her on the neck.

Brooke leans back onto the couch as he is now basically on top of her, and her legs are now straddling him. She can feel his hard cock on her inner thigh.

"Now he's.......?" Brooke thinks as she feels his hard dick move on down. Then she feels the head of his cock touching her pussy.

"Oh......... now you're going to fuck me?" Brooke whispers into his ear. Her heart is pounding with anticipation and excitement.

"Yep," Glen says.

Brooke feels his hard cock penetrate her, sliding on into her hot, wet cunt.

"AAAhhhhhhhh," Brooke sighs as she feels his large, hard cock going inside her snug pussy. She holds onto him, and she closes her eyes as her head falls back on the couch.

"Oh, Fuck..... you feel so good," Glen says as he feels his cock slide further up into her pussy. He presses on in until he's fully into her.

"Ohhhh...........Glen....," Brooke moans. She can't believe how big and hard his cock feels all the way inside of her. She's not used to this.

Glen slowly pulls back and slides forward again.

Trista puts her hand over her mouth as she watches them.

"That little slut," Trist thinks to herself.

Brooke opens her eyes and looks at Glen for a moment, her mouth open, as he begins to fuck her. Slowly he starts to thrust into her. Brooke moves forward gently with each of his thrusts, and she can see her tits moving on her chest.

"OHHHHhhh........ Glen.....," Brooke sighs with pleasure as she's getting fucked by him.

Glen likes the sensation of Brooke's hot, wet, young pussy around his hard cock as he's fucking her. He watches her, admiring how beautiful she looks.

Brooke's eyes roll back in her head, and her head falls back onto the couch once more.

Glen keeps a steady pace. With each long stroke his cock is going all the way up inside Brooke's hot pussy.

"Ohhh......," Brooke sighs. "You feel.... so....... BIG," Brooke says breathlessly.

Trista keeps watching. She sneaks her right hand on down underneath her t-shirt and touches her panties. She goes over her pussy with her middle finger, and she notices right away the fabric of her panties is wet.

Glen starts working a little faster pace. With each stroke Brooke gets rocked forward on the couch.

"You're so sexy," Glen says into Brooke's ear. The sound of his deep voice so close to her makes her squirm a bit.

Brooke runs her hands up Glen's back and up to his shoulders. She opens her eyes and looks at him breathlessly.

"OOOHhhhh..... Glen," Brooke says while looking into his eyes.

Trista is still observing, but now she's got her hand down into her panties and she's rubbing her wet pussy. She's squeezing her tits with her other hand, but she's trying to stay quiet and not disturb them.

"OOOHhhhhh....... yeah... fuck me...," Brooke says to him as she closes her eyes again. Brooke was raised to not talk like this, but it's just coming out right now. She can't help it.

Glen continues. Each hard thrust is smacking into her now, his hard cock penetrating Brooke's snug, wet cunt.

Brooke can tell she's close again. Already.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... I'm about....... to....... cum..... again," Brooke says breathlessly.

Glen keeps thrusting. He's got a great pace going and it is really putting Brooke over the edge. He's smacking into her.

"MMmmmmmmmm...........," Brooke moans loudly.

"He's good," Brooke thinks to herself. "I just can't..... take it," she thinks as she's getting rocked.

Trista is franticly rubbing her clit as she's watching them. Her eyes close and she moans. "Oh......... fuck," she sighs quietly.

Glen kisses Brooke for a moment and then moves down to her neck. He keeps fucking her, his hard cock sliding all the way into Brooke's wet cunt with each stroke.

"OOOOOOOOhhhhh.........," Brooke breathes and her head goes back. She's feeling so hot, so turned on. And she's right on the edge. His hard cock in pounding into her, rocking her world. Almost there.

"AAAAAhhhhhh....... Yeah!" Brooke sighs. "Ohhhhh.......AHHHHHHHAA.......MMMMMM..... OHHHHH......YEAH................. OOOOOHHH........... I'm......... GONNA.....," Brooke says.

Glen looks down and watches her.

"OOOOOHHHHHH...AAAHHAAA!" Brooke gasps as she looks up at him. She is rocking forward with each of his thrusts into her, her bare breasts bouncing on her chest.

Brooke quickly grabs onto him tightly. She wraps her legs tightly around him.

At the same time, Trista tenses up. She's going over her clit feverishly and she almost there, too.

"OOOOHHH.....AHHHHHHHHH!!!," Brooke yells as she cums. Her head falls back onto the couch, and Glen can feel her snug pussy tighten on his hard cock.

Seeing, hearing, and feeling Brooke orgasm is too much for Glen. His cock throbs and gets rock hard for a moment, and then he cums.

"Ahhhhhhh...... " Glen groans as he cums. His cock throbs deep inside Brooke's pussy, squirting his cum inside her.

Trist bites her finger as she plays with her clit... and she cums. She tries to steady herself holding onto the wall next to her. Her head goes back against the wall with her eyes closed.

Brooke relishes in her orgasm and she can feel Glen cumming inside of her at the same time. She holds onto him. Her senses swirl.

Glen's dick throbs one last time. He holds onto her as his orgasm starts to subside.

"Yeah.......," Glen says to her.

Brooke's orgasm begins to fade a little bit as well.

"You..... are amazing," Glen says. He kisses Brooke on the cheek.

They both lay there together for a moment.

"OH.......Thanks......," Brooke says quietly, trying to catch her breath. She closes her eyes for a moment and just lays there.

Trista stands by the wall and gathers herself, trying to steady her breathing, too. She wipes her fingers off on her shirt. Then slowly she creeps back to her bedroom and quietly shuts the door.

Glen slowly pulls back, and his spent dick slides out of Brooke's pussy. He moves on back and then he sits down on the couch next to her.

Brooke can't help but feel a little embarrassed now. She slowly rolls over and onto her side, keeping her legs together so he can't stare at her wet cunt. And she's also keeping her legs together trying to prevent his cum from leaking out of her pussy.

Glen pulls his underwear up and then a moment later he starts to get his pants back on.

"That... was incredible," Glen says and he grins at Brooke.

Brooke smiles back. She must admit it was amazing for her, too. She's never been fucked like that before in her life.

She can feel Glen's cum starting to leak out of her pussy and run down her ass cheek.

"Um, can you.... get me a towel please?" Brooke asks Glen quietly. She feels even more embarrassed now.

"Sure," Glen says. He's dressed and he walks back towards the bedrooms.

"It's in the bathroom," Brooke says.

"Um.... yes... found one," Glen says. He walks over to Brooke and hands it to her.

Brooke smiles and holds onto it, but she doesn't move. She just looks at him.

Glen gets the hint.

"Um, well... I um...... I better be going," Glen says. "Thanks, for everything. You're... amazing," he says.

"Thanks," Brooke says. "It was nice."

"Good night," Glen says. He smiles at her and then moves over to the door. He unlocks it and leaves.

Brooke takes the towel and wipes her pussy. She can see Glen's cum leaking out of her cunt and she wipes to try to clean herself up.

She can't help but feel dirty now. She feels used. Pangs of guilt and remorse start to flood her mind now that the passion and excitement of the moment has passed.

Brooke walks back to the bathroom with the towel.

"What have I done?" Brooke mutters to herself as she rinses Glen's cum out of the towel in the sink.

"What was I thinking?" she asks herself.

It's not like Brooke to let herself get so caught up like that. She looks at herself in the mirror. She glances down and can see in the mirror there is a little thin string of Glen's cum leaking from her pussy and onto her inner thighs.

Brooke grabs the towel and wipes between her legs again. She lifts her leg a bit and rubs her pussy with the towel, trying to get any remaining cum leaking out of her pussy.

Brooke starts to get ready for bed. A few minutes later Brooke goes to her room and lays down in her bed.

"I know shouldn't have done that," Brooke thinks to herself. She thinks of how she misses John and how she really just wants to be with him. She thinks of how great it will be once they are married and are living in California.

Brooke looks at her cell phone and she notices that John sent her several texts while she was getting fucked by Glen. She sends him a message and they chat for a while.

Later Brooke tries to sleep but the reality of what she did weighs heavily on her conscience. She was raised to do the right thing and live with integrity and do what is morally right.

It takes her a while to fall asleep. She thinks of how she wishes she could take it all back.

Brooke admits to herself it was fun at the time, but she still wishes it all never happened.

----------

A week later......

A few days ago, Trista confronted Brooke about what she saw her do that Friday night with Glen. Since this time, they have not been getting along, and now Trista is wanting Brooke to move out and get another apartment.

Out of spite, Trista has gone and told Howie all about what happened. She tells him how Brooke cheated on her fiancé John and had passionate sex with this much older man in her apartment.

Howie is 53 years old and owns a car repair shop, and his son Chad dated Brooke back in High School. This didn't end well, however. Brooke was on the cheerleading squad, and she dumped Chad when her family moved to the wealthier side of town and she started attending private school. This broke Chad's heart.

Howie and Brooke had a few arguments back then over it and he didn't like how she ended up treating his son. This was about 5 years ago, and things have been pushed under the rug. But still Howie would love to get back at Brooke somehow for what she did back then, and what Trista just told him gives him all the ammo he needs.

Trista tells Brooke that Howie has heard all about what she did that night with Glen, and he's prepared to tell her fiancé John when he gets back in town. As a result of this Brooke is nervous now and she's feeling desperate.

She just cannot let this happen.

Brooke knows this could very well end her engagement with John and ruin all her dreams of a luxurious lifestyle out in Los Angeles.

Trista tells Brooke to call the repair shop that Howie owns and to talk to him, see if they can work something out.

After thinking it over she's decided she'll call him in the morning.

-----

It's late at night and Brooke is laying in her bed, but she can't sleep. She's worried about the situation she's gotten herself into and she can't get it out of her mind. She's going to meet some clients tomorrow afternoon for a business meeting and then a dinner. Her morning will be free, so she plans on calling Howie in the morning and then going out and getting a few errands done before work.

"What did Trista mean when she said Howie wants to 'work something out' with me?" she thinks to herself. She's nervous about it. "I wonder what he could have in mind?" she thinks to herself.

Right now, her mind is juggling so many thoughts that she just can't relax. And in addition to that, she may need to find another apartment if she can't work things out with Trista. She doesn't want to have to move out.

"Maybe if I take her advice and contract Howie, maybe she will let me just stay here for a while," Brooke thinks to herself.

Brooke thinks of some of the dreams she has of living in Los Angeles with John, as she often does.

"Well... I'm going to do whatever it takes to work this out with Howie," Brooke says to herself.

As she lays in bed, she thinks of her fiancé John. He's been traveling a lot over the last few months, and this has put a strain on their relationship. Most of the time he's been in Los Angeles helping with his father's company, and most weekends he doesn't come home. At this point he's not going to be able to get back to see her for another two weeks.

She's been really missing him, and she doesn't like not being able to see him. Not able to have him near her to snuggle with. She misses the intimacy and the closeness. She knows she made a big mistake a week ago and she just wants this to all to go away, somehow.

Brooke talks with John each day and they text, but the distance between them, and time spent a part, is making it difficult on their relationship. At least for Brooke.

She's still emotionally connected, but she can't help but feel lonely at times. He's so wrapped up in work right now so she can't help but feel neglected and a little unfulfilled.

Brooke often tells herself this is just temporary to reassure herself. They will get married in five months and then this will all change for the better, and they will be together.

As she lays in bed she also wonders if this distance between them, and her feeling unfulfilled, lead to her having sex with Glen last week. She knows it wasn't the right thing to do and looking back on it now she wishes it never would have happened. But a small part of her wants to blame John for it. She thinks he's been way too focused on his work and he's neglecting her, and their relationship, as a result of it.