Car Repair Shop Adventure 3.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was the "fling" she had, was it on some level out of spite?

Brooke doesn't want to let herself blame John for it and not take responsibility. It was all her fault, and she knows it. Brooke just knows from now on she doesn't want to do anything else that would possibly mess up her engagement.

She rolls on her side in her bed and her mind wanders. She wishes it was five months from now.

Brooke imagines what it will be like once they are together. She'll be able to be with him on a regular basis.

For the past week Brooke has been really busy with work and everything else, so she hasn't had time for herself. She's been a good girl, though. She hasn't had sex, or any sexual activity, since that night of the "fling" with Glen a week ago.

And since it's been a few weeks, Brooke realizes she is feeling a little in the mood right now. In her mind she thinks of being intimate with John. She imagines what she would do for him, and what positions they would enjoy together.

It's been about 20 minutes now and Brooke realizes she's still awake. Thinking about being intimate with John is making it difficult for her to go to sleep. As she rolls over and she feels warm and restless. She can sense right now she's aroused. She misses him holding her, caressing her, and making love to her.

Just the thought of it is getting her more turned on. She looks over at the clock and it's 11:15 at night, but she doesn't have to get up early for work tomorrow morning. Her roommate Trista is already asleep. Brooke is alone in her bedroom, and she just wants to get her mind off this stressful situation.

Brooke rolls onto her back. Under the covers she runs her hands up to her breasts and touches them. She was already feeling a little naughty when she was getting ready for bed so she's wearing a black satin teddy she bought a few months ago. She picked it out to impress John, and he told her it looks very sexy on her. She can feel her stiff nipples through the thin slick fabric of the nightie.

"Oh... I wish he was here with me right now," she thinks to herself as she goes over her breast with her hands.

Slowly she runs her right hand on down between her legs. She goes over her damp panties with her hand, then slides her hand down inside them and touches her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighs quietly, closing her eyes in the darkness. She can tell she's already wet. She plays with her pussy for a moment and then starts going over her clit.

"Ohhhhhh..........yes," she breathes, trying to keep her voice down. She rotates onto her side and keeps rubbing her clit, going a little quicker.

Next, she slides over in her bed and opens her nightstand, fumbling in the back for one of her sex toys. She finds her dildo and gets back in bed. Then she decides she had better grab a towel in case she makes a mess in her bed.

After carefully navigating her dimly lit room to her closet and getting a towel, she makes her way back to her bed. She quickly lays out the towel in the middle of the bed and gets in. She raises herself up and sets back down over the towel, and then pulls the sheet up over her. A moment later she reaches down and starts to pull off her panties. She raises up and slides them off her ass and down her legs, then over her knees. She works them off each ankle and just leaves them down there.

Brooke lays there on her back and slowly she starts to go over her body under the covers with her hands. She cups her breasts and squeezes them. She runs her hands down over her sexy legs, slowly going over them, massaging them.

Next, she touches up beside her pillow and locates the dildo that she sat down on her bed. She holds it in her hands and brings it up to her mouth, and then she licks the head of it with her tongue. In her mind she imagines it's her fiancé's dick. She closes her eyes, opens her mouth and begins to suck on it. As she does this she reaches down with her other hand and begins to play with her pussy again.

Brooke sucks on the toy cock for a few more moments and then she slides it out of her mouth. "Mmmmmmm," she moans as she rubs her wet cunt. She lifts her legs up now and inserts two of her fingers into her pussy, sliding them in and out.

Her breathing has picked up. "OOOOHHHH," she sighs, and she arches her back. She's starting to rotate her hips a little. "AAAHHHH.... yeah," she says quietly, her chest going up and down with her heavy breathing. She's sliding her fingers quickly in and out of her wet pussy now and it's making a little bit a sucking sound since she's so wet.

"OHHHHH my Gosh," Brooke sighs as she's getting even more turned on. She's twisting and arching her back as she fucks her cunt with her hand.

Brooke decides she wants the dildo now. She takes it down between her legs, lines it up to her wet slit, and then slides it in.

"MMMMmmmmm," she moans while closing her eyes, feeling it stretching her pussy. She starts sliding it back and forth in her cunt and she feverishly rubs her clit with her other hand. She can tell she's getting close. Her head goes back into the pillow.

"MMMMMMmmm..... Ahhhhhh....fuck," she gasps. She feels so turned on, and so close to an orgasm. She's breathing heavy now and arching her back, her legs are moving. Her whole body is moving.

She can feel it. "OHHHHH......," sighs, throwing her head back. She tenses up for a moment. She cums.

She holds the dildo inside her for a moment and then pulls it out as her orgasm rocks through her. Her hips rhythmically move and quiver with her orgasm, and then she feels liquid on her hands. She squirts some more, her inner thighs and towel starting to get a little wet. She lifts her legs up together and clutches the sheets with her hands. She twists and arches her back, her head turning from side to side, as she's still in the ecstasy of her orgasm.

"OOOOOHHHH....... Fuck yeah," she breathes as it starts to fade. She opens her legs and strokes her clit. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..," she moans and then she rolls over onto her side feeling spent.

After a few minutes Brooke opens her eyes in the dark and stares at the blinds covering her bedroom window. She knows she'll have to get up and wipe herself off soon, but she just wants to lay there for a few more minutes. The orgasm was a release for her, and she does feel more relaxed now.

Brooke decides to get up and wipe herself up, and then she tosses the towel in her laundry basket. She finds her panties in the bed and puts them back on. She grabs her dildo and puts it back in her nightstand and makes a mental note to wash it off before she uses it again. Then she lays back down in her bed and checks her cell phone to see if she has any new messages. A few minutes later she rolls over and falls asleep.

-------------------

The next morning Brooke wakes up later than she had planned. It's unusual for her to not set her alarm clock. Trista has already left to go to work so Brooke decides to get in the shower.

She soaps herself up, washes her hair, and then for a few minutes she just lets the water run down her back. It feels relaxing to her. She turns around and let's it run over her breasts. She likes the feeling of it, and she starts touching her breasts under the spraying water. Just last night she played with herself and had an orgasm, yet today she can tell she's still feeling turned on.

Brooke sneaks her hand and down between her legs and touches her pussy. She plays with herself in the shower, rubbing her pussy and going over her breasts with her other hand. She arches her head back.

"OOOOhhh," she sighs and steady's herself with her hand against the wall of the shower as she plays with herself.

While it's starting to feel good, she knows she just doesn't have time to do this again today. Not right now. She has too much to do and the morning is already starting to slip away.

"I've got to get going," Brooke thinks to herself. But since she's feeling in the mood, she decides that later tonight, after her busy day, she'll play with her dildo again. She will just have to wait until then.

She finishes her shower and dries off. She puts on some tight leggings and a t-shirt, and then she heads to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

As she eats her breakfast, she looks at her cell phone. She gets a message from John, and this makes her very happy. She calls him and they talk for a while.

Once Brooke finishes breakfast, she knows she needs to call Howie. She's nervous about it, not sure exactly what he has in mind.

She begins to do some searching to find the number to his repair shop and then her phone rings. It's her mom.

"Hi mom," Brooke says.

"Hi sweetheart. How are you doing this morning?" her mom asks.

"Oh, fine," Brooke responds. She stretches and looks out the window from the couch. "How are you and dad doing?" Brooke asks.

"We're fine," her mom says. "Say, I know you are busy today honey, but I just wanted to invite you over for dinner this Sunday. We've got your brother and sister coming over with their kids, and we would love to see you, too."

Brooke thinks for a moment, and she knows she doesn't have anything planned.

"Uh, sure mom. I can do that," Brooke says.

"Oh great," her mom says. "We'll look forward to that. Will John be coming with you?"

"No," Brooke responds. "He's... he's got so much work right now... and he can't get away."

"Oh, alright," her mom says. "Well, we look forward to seeing you honey."

"Thanks," Brooke says as she gets up from the couch. "I'm looking forward to it, too."

"Sounds good," her mom says. "I hope you have a great day sweetheart; we love you."

"Thanks, Mom," Brooke says. "I love you, too."

"Ok, bye," her mom says.

"Bye," Brooke says.

Brooke takes her bowl of cereal back over to the kitchen and decides she can work on the dishes later. She goes back to the couch and gets on her cell phone again. She doesn't want to put this off, she knows she needs to call Howie.

After a little searching, she finds the phone number for Howie's car repair shop, and then she takes a deep breath to try to settle her nerves. She calls the number.

Brooke asks to speak to Howie, so the guy who answered the call forwards her on to his cell phone. After a couple rings Howie picks up.

"Hi, Howie. This is Brooke," she says.

"Oh, Hi," Howie says loudly. "Man, I heard some hot news the other day. Sounds like you've been playing around some, ha-ha!" He's on his cell phone and in his car, driving to the car repair show he owns.

"Look, Howie. Please... I um... I messed up, okay," Brooke says. "I.... I just need this kept a secret. Please?" Brooke says.

"Oh..... Okay," Howie says and laughs a little bit. She's not sure she can trust him.

"Um... you uh....... you can't tell John about any of this," Brooke pleads. "Please Howie..... don't tell him anything, okay?" Brooke quietly begs. For a moment she just hears silence on the other end, and this makes her feel uncomfortable.

"So... don't say anything?" Howie says and laughs. "Shit... but I have a big mouth, babe," he says.

Brooke is feeling more nervous now. Her heart begins to pound.

"No... please, Howie," she says. "Please... I... I just can't have that happen," she says as she's getting emotional and starting to tear up.

"And sometimes, I just can't keep my mouth shut," Howie says.

Brooke is about the break down and cry.

"Please Howie," Brooke says begging him. "I'm feeling desperate here.... what can I do?" she says as she's starting to cry. For a moment neither of them say anything. Brooke reaches up to wipe her eyes.

"Well.... tell you what, Brooke," Howie says. "I have an idea. Why don't you come into the shop, and we can talk? Maybe we can work something out."

Brooke takes a moment to try to calm herself down.

"Um...... What do you mean?" Brooke asks.

"Well, I have some ideas that I think you'll like," he says.

"Um..... Okay," Brooke says quietly and sniffs. "I um......I can... uh....I can be there in about an hour.... is that okay?" she asks.

"Sure. That sounds great. I'll see you then," he says, and he hangs up.

Sitting on the couch, Brooke feels uneasy now. She's glad Howie is willing to work something out, however she's not sure what he has in mind. She knows she just wants this all to go away. She must keep Howie quiet, and she's going to do whatever it takes.

Brooke quickly realizes she must get ready and then drive over to the repair shop.

Brooke walks back to her bedroom and starts to get ready. She'll go see Howie first, and then she can do her errands after that before going in to work. This way she'll be dressed up for the dinner this evening, so she won't have to come back to the apartment until later tonight. The dinner with business clients will be at a high-end restaurant so she wants to dress up for it and look really nice.

Soon Brooke is almost done getting dressed, and she stands in front of a mirror and buttons up her white blouse. She looks herself over, making sure she looks her best. As she turns to each side in this tight-fitting blouse her breasts push out against the fabric some making a small opening in the middle where the buttons try keep it together. She buttons one more button and then looks at her French manicured nails.

She's decided to wear one of her short black skirts. She turns to the side and then around so she can see how it fits. The tight fabric hugs her shapely ass. The hem of her skirt comes down to about mid-thigh. She's wearing some sexy dark stockings underneath her skirt which are held up with garters. She opted for a pair of satin pink panties to wear over her garters and stockings so she can easily take them off if she needs to.

Wearing stockings and garters like this is something new for Brooke. She has always dressed a little more conservatively, but her fiancé John has told her how good she looks in them. He's convinced her to wear them when they go out when she wears dresses and skirts. At first Brooke thought this was too provocative and sleezy, but she's gotten a little more used to it now.

She likes doing it, though. It makes her feel attractive and sexy.

As she looks in the mirror, she thinks how she may be over dressed, though.

"I look like I'm ready to go to a club," Brooke thinks to herself. She thinks about how she wants to look her best for work later, and she'd like to impress Howie as well. "Maybe by getting all dressed up like this it will convince Howie to let this all go away, and he'll do what I want," she thinks to herself.

She slips on a pair of high heeled shoes and walks back into the bathroom. After combining her long brown hair she's ready to get going.

Before heading out she changes into some tennis shoes for wearing in the car. Then she grabs her high heels and her purse, making sure she has her keys and her cell phone, and then she heads out the door.

During the drive over to the repair shop her mind wanders.

"I wonder what he has in mind," Brooke thinks as she's driving. "I wonder if he wants to try to have sex with me?" she thinks to herself. She played with herself last night but today she still feels in the mood for sex. Maybe even more than last night. It seems like what she did last night and again this morning has just gotten her more in the mood for it today. She took her birth control pill this morning after brushing her teeth like she always does.

"What would he be like?" she thinks to herself. "But he's old enough to be my dad! How ridiculous," she thinks to herself.

Brooke shakes her head as she's driving. She's not sure what he's got in mind.

She's now at a stop light and looks out the window and tries to put her mind on something else. But the thought of it, having sex at a car repair shop, is kind of a turn on. She moves her ass in the car seat and can tell her panties are a little damp.

Brooke is starting to get nervous as she's getting closer to the repair shop. A part of it is being all dressed up like she is and going into an area of the city where she doesn't normally go to. She realizes she has forgotten how sketchy it can be. As she pulls to a stop at another stop light, she decides to lock her car doors.

After a few more minutes she pulls into the parking lot and then she gets ready to get out of her car. She takes a minute to take off her tennis shoes she's wearing, and she puts on her high heeled shoes. She buckles the right one, and then the left one. She gets out of the car and begins to walk up to the repair shop.

She can't help but feel nervous, not sure what Howie has planned. One of the mechanics in the garage sees her walking up and does a double take when he sees her. She wanted to dress up for her day, and to impress Howie, but she now has second thoughts.

"Well... maybe getting all dressed up like this to come here wasn't a good idea," Brooke mutters to herself.

Brooke walks into the repair shop and up to the front desk, but an older lady is already in line, so she must wait her turn. Three other men are seated in the waiting room and as they notice her each one takes a second look. She glances to her right and notices two of the men are checking her out, looking at her ass. This helps turn her on a little, and she feels her nipples pressing into her soft bra. She looks away pretending not to notice.

Being in a car repair shop with so many men around, and being all dressed up like she is, has got her feeling turned on, too. She can see men working through the windows out in the shop and a couple of them have been looking over at her and checking her out. She feels her pussy starting to get a little wet. "Oh, this is crazy," she thinks to herself.

The person in front of Brooke moves away so she walks up to the counter. A sharp looking young guy is behind the counter, and he smiles at her. "Hi, I'm Rick. How can I help you?" he asks.

"Hi, Rick. My name is Brooke," she says. "I called in and talked to Howie earlier this morning and I was supposed to come in and meet with him."

"Oh, no problem. Um, wait here a minute and I'll see if I can get him for you," he says and walks across and opens the door to the shop. He walks in and tries to locate Howie, and then a moment later he returns.

"Hey, thanks for waiting, Brooke. He says he's expecting you and you come on back. Here, follow me," he says and walks over to the door to the shop. He holds it open for her and she walks through and into the shop where the cars are being worked on. It's noisy in there with rock music playing. She feels more nervous now and really out of place.

Howie sees her and walks over to her, and then looks her up and down.

"Hey, Brooke. Wow you're really looking really fine this morning!" he says. This makes her feel embarrassed, and she can sense more men in the garage taking notice of her now. Her legs feel weak, and her nipples stiffen inside her bra as her heart beats faster.

"Come on back," he says and waves for her to follow him.

Brooke walks through the garage area back to a storage room, moving around car parts and equipment in her high heeled shoes. Some of the workers stop working to check her out as she walks to the back of the shop.

Brooke stops at the doorway and turns around.

"No, go on in," Howie says to her. She walks inside and Howie and another worker follow her in. Howie shuts the door behind them, and Brooke's pulse quickens.

Inside the storage room Brooke can't help but notice the faint smell gas and oil, and car parts. The place is dirty. The floor is dirty, with oil spots all over the floor.

Brooke is uneasy being in a place that's so unlike what she's used to. She realizes she's inside a strange place and totally out of her element.

"What... um.... why are you... shutting the door?" she asks nervously.

"Just so we won't be bothered. That's all," Howie says.