Care Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet." I continued to hug her, "Can I ask what I did wrong? You were calling me an ass."

She shook her head, "Later. I want to just have dinner and pretend everything is okay, again. Can I do that?"

"Okay. I'll get changed." I gave her head another pat, "Just make sure you're still here when I get back."

I headed for my bedroom, tossing the messed up shirt into the laundry. Taking an excessive amount of happiness with the fact it went in on first throw.

Pretending that I wasn't worried about Violet.

As I was selecting another shirt from my drawer, I felt eyes on me. "Getting a good look?"

"Yup."

I laughed nervously, not really knowing what else to say. I grabbed a boring top with some extinct band on it and slipped it on, turning and seeing Violet leaning on the doorway.

After her fairly sudden breakdown, she seemed to have recovered into pretty good humour.

She was as bad as I was. If anything made us feel anything, we did our best to make sure nobody around us would bring it up.

"Dinner all set?"

"Yeah... But... Maybe we should talk." Violet sighed, "Somewhere comfortable? Because I'm going to stress you out. So... Sit on the bed?"

I took my seat, and patted beside me. As she sat down, I put an arm around her shoulders, "What's going on, Violet?"

"I... I've been feeling guilty." She took a ragged breath, "I've been doing something stupid. So I decided to try and do the right thing. I actually went out on a date with Sean, before coming over."

"It ended badly?" I winced, "I'm sorry about that. Want to take out your frustrations by shooting me in the face?"

"It didn't." Violet sighed, reaching up and pulling the rose out of her hair and letting the rest fall out. She held the rose, staring at it, "It actually went really great. And I almost ended up at his place and not yours."

"I would not have been upset if you had." I tried to reassure her.

"Eric." Violet said with frustration, "Don't take this the wrong way, but shut the fuck up. You're making this harder, because you don't understand."

"'Kay."

She took another ragged breath, "I was upset, because... Because I was with a pretty perfect guy. He was nice, and funny. Even had a sense of fashion I liked. Didn't pressure me to so much as hold hands."

I gave a small nod.

Violet twirled the rose in her hands, "He was perfect for me. Except... Except I didn't want him. I went on the date to try and distract me from this other guy I like. Someone who is really bad for me."

"Oh."

She shrugged sadly, "It didn't work. I just felt like I was betraying them. Betraying myself."

I hugged her, and Violet dropped her head onto my shoulder, "I'm horrible. The other guy? He doesn't even know I like him. I've been... Dropping hints. Nothing overt. On purpose. Trying to... Seduce him."

I leaned into her, "Is that really a big deal?"

"Yes." She replied with irritation, "I'm not exactly telling you the whole story. It's a big deal. Okay? He's bad for me. We are not a good fit. But... I just can't move on. And so I hate myself, right now."

I hugged her silently.

Violet's hands tensed up around the rose, "Okay. You can talk, now. I... I want someone else's perspective. And Meghan just tells me to fuck. She's useless at this stuff."

"Aha." I was not used to my sister talking about sex, though I guess I had to admit that she was grown up. That dating for her probably would usually end in it.

She was almost irresistible.

"So, to try and get this straight, for me. Your roommate thinks you should screw both? And you kinda want to screw the first, but that feels like betrayal, because you actually love the second. And dating the second would be like walking into an abusive relationship?"

Violet shrugged, "Yes and no. Meghan thinks I should get over myself and just date the person who is bad for me. And it isn't that they would be abusive. They wouldn't... But... We just can't."

"And they haven't realised my sister has the hots for them." I teased gently, and received an elbow in the gut for the effort.

I doubled over, wheezing.

Violet flinched, "Fuck! I always do everything wrong."

I grabbed her wrist before she could run and pulled her back into a cuddle. Putting her head on my shoulder. "I don't know if I have any answers for you, Violet. It's your life. If this guy is going to cherish you, then I don't see the problem. But you do, so I trust you. Maybe... Maybe dating just isn't for you, right now. Focus on you caring for you."

"Sure you're not just worried someone will take me away from you?" She sounded almost hopeful.

I laughed softly, "I said I wouldn't have minded if you cancelled our dinner for another guy. I'm just your useless big brother."

"Don't you fucking call yourself that." Violet growled.

I stroked her hair, "Eh. I am. But ignoring arguments you're not going to win... I might have something to distract you. It isn't really done, yet. But I still want to show you."

"Please tell me you're not paying me back for last week." Violet said with irritation, "I do this because I want to, Eric. Has nothing to do with you."

"I wanted to treat my little sister. Plus, I kinda guarantee you'll like it."

She sighed heavily, "You know you don't owe me anything."

"Help me to the lounge? Then turn on the TV."

Violet seemed irritated as she helped me stumble back to the loungeroom. Like I'd managed to offend her, end up on her shitlist. Something I had never worked out how to get off, when we were younger.

"What is this...?" Violet said as the game menu popped up on screen and 8-bit music started playing.

I read the title card, "The Adventures of Magical Girl Violet."

"I can read English." She said as I passed her a controller, which she took hungrily and began to play. "But... Did you find this somewhere random? Or... You made this."

"I made this. It's incomplete, but the first quest is put together." I said happily. "As well as the random encounters inside the castle."

"Mmm." She was completely engrossed by the game.

I shuffled to the table and transferred our dinner after it became obvious that she was now transfixed by exploring the world I had tried to put together for her.

I had used every trope in the book.

A princess meets a talking magic cat, and gets the ability to transform into a magical girl with a pink uniform.

Her parents are kidnapped shortly afterwards, and a Demon King appears to plunge the entire world into literal darkness. The demon controlled areas were in grayscale.

Once the princess freed an area, it would turn back to colour again.

The first quest involved freeing the castle, by uniting a rag-tag bunch of adventurers who were all besotted with the princess, and trapped in vaguely sexual ways.

It wasn't an accident - I was in the process of integrating some kind of romance system. Letting the princess choose one of the characters for a happily ever after at the climax.

Eventually Violet hit an error pointing out the game was incomplete, and leaned back. She rubbed at her shoulders, "Okay, that was awesome. One small point of criticism though."

"Yeah?" I asked.

Violet frowned, "The main character looks like me. Talks like me. Really well. So that's awesome, but..."

"But...?"

"The prince!" Violet almost exploded, "She's got no older brother! I mean, you make it all tempting with these guys who seem like I might be able to sleep with, but there's nobody like you!"

I scratched the back of my head, "Well, I not exactly heroic. And well, I kinda built the romance system so you can sleep with pretty much anyone, and that'd be weird. I don't know how to add in exceptions."

"What, you never had a crush on me?" Violet asked teasingly.

I frowned, "Uhm... No. You're my sister. I mean, you're hot. And knowing where to look with your dress right now is hard. But I've never had a crush. That'd be weird."

"Weird, huh?" She sounded angry. Angry enough that I bit my tongue to stop any follow up questions to try and work out exactly what she meant.

"Getting 8-bit sex art is awkward enough without it being you and me." I offered pathetically.

Violet crossed her arms, "That's the point! Those two should be able to... Eugh. Forget it. You didn't really understand why I like those kinds of games, anyways. The rest is really well done. I love it."

"Those kinds? I didn't know you did. Didn't know you you were still into little sister comics and stuff. But I plan to keep working on it." I promised her, and then lifted her plate, "Need me to re-microwave this for you?"

I had carefully avoided that she'd just shouted at me for being annoyed she couldn't fuck an avatar of me. I'd never quite understood why she liked that trope to begin with. I always annoyed her, so it was something to do with the fantasy... Which I also didn't get.

"I got it." She took her plate and noticed my empty one for the first time, "Guess I got kinda distracted there. S'pose you could say you mindfucked me."

Why did she have to emphasise the `fucked'?

Violet surprised me whilst the microwave was buzzing, leaning over the back of the couch and kissing my cheek. Long enough she had to breathe through her nose. "Thank you. That was actually really sweet."

"You always do nice things for me. Best thing I could come up with." I shrugged sheepishly.

Violet hugged my head, "And it was the best. Just own it."

"'Kay."

She went off to collect her food as the microwave's ding went off, sitting down beside me again, "Say, got any movies to watch?"

"Fishing to stay the night, again?" I asked as I picked up the remote.

"Kinda?" Violet almost whispered. Probably still traumatised by the decision she didn't want to make in her lovelife.

"Sure." I replied, and flicked through the movies, "What are you in the mood for? Action? Drama? Horror?"

"Something cute." Violet pouted.

I handed her the remote.

Which is when I discovered my favourite streaming service actually had anime movies, too. I also quickly discovered that though anime can have cute moments, there can be some seriously messed up shit in it too.

Like one of the main protagonists being eaten alive on-screen all the while you waited for someone to dive in at the last second and save them. Which did not happen.

"This... Is cute?"

Violet lay down, stretching and putting her feet in my lap. "Ssh."

Which is when we launched into a whole new world of awkwardness. Whilst the brutal magical war acted out on the TV, Violet fidgeted her feet in my lap.

Violet looked clueless about what she was doing, staring at the screen. However, the balls of her feet were quite expertly running in gentle circles around the head of my dick.

Shifting my weight to change position didn't seem to stop her accuracy at all. In fact, all it had the effect of doing was causing Violet to shift on the couch. Her already revealing dress pushing up one thigh almost all the way to her pantyline.

Showing off her red and smooth panties, contrasting ever so sexily with her black dress.

Some of the horrors on the screen managed to distract me, and she wasn't constantly fidgeting, so it was staying at a firm semi... But I really did not need Violet noticing the small tent in my pants right at this moment.

"Hey, can you reach a blanket?" Violet asked quietly. "I'm cold."

I'd be cold too if I was exposed all the way down to my belly-button and the rest of me barely covered in a very thin material. Dating dresses aren't exactly practical.

I went to stand up, and Violet pushed me back down firmly with her feet, "I asked if you could reach one. I'm comfy, don't move."

"Like two minutes."

"Don't. Move." Violet's voice brooked no argument.

I pulled my jumper over my head and tossed it to her. Violet smiled as she took it quickly, pulling it over and keeping the hood up. "Ta."

The imagery in front of me was now worse.

The saying that less-is-more is absolutely correct. Before, Violet had been hard to look at because you couldn't exactly avoid the side-boob. Now... Now she was just plain sexy.

Messy hair, legs bare, and accidentally giving me a footjob. I've had dates before who tried to drive me up the wall in similar ways before. Playing the quiet tease and the long game, just to see how I'd react.

I wondered how light Violet was briefly, before fighting off the thought. It was a short trip from that to imagining what she'd feel like sitting in my lap.

I would never dare to act on any of the thoughts, but knowing she was staying over and I wouldn't be able to masturbate and relieve the building horniness might have been making it worse.

The credits roll didn't afford me an escape, as Violet rolled onto her back, chewing absent-mindedly on the end of one of the hoodie cords. "Completely random question, Eric, but do you have a girlfriend?"

"Eh, no." I replied as she continued to use her heels on my crotch. "Not that I'm uninterested, but it's just the effort right now. Maybe when I have things more under control I'll put myself out there again."

Violet's foot momentarily put an uncomfortable amount of pressure on my groin. "That's not quite what I... Um... I wanted to ask. But it's awkward. Does your sickness get in the way of... Stuff?"

"Huh?"

She covered her face in her hands, "Sex stuff?"

"Oh. Why would you ask me that?!" I flushed in embarrassment, acutely aware that she was responsible for me coming halfway to demonstrating that I didn't.

Violet shrugged weakly, "Because... I had a bad date. And I was wondering about dating and if it was harder for you. You've been saying I don't have to come over if I have a date, but I never ask you. I expect you to be here, when I rock up unannounced."

"It all works. I just get tired easily. And I am so uncomfortable telling you." I said slowly, "But... I'm not looking to be anyone's anchor, Vi."

She smiled at that, "Anchor. You think you'd drag them down. Maybe you'd give them something firm to hold onto. Bad wording. You get my meaning."

"That my sister adores double entendres." I teased her.

She rolled her eyes and lightly kicked my leg, almost scared to impact, "Come on. Be serious. You'd be good for... Someone. You're sweet. They'd be lucky to have you."

"If I decide to start dating, I'll let you know." I said firmly and tried to move the conversation away from my sex life, "Until then... You can turn up unannounced on my doorstep whenever you like."

"Whenever?" Violet lifted an eyebrow.

"... Yes?"

She grinned, "I am totally going to turn up at 2AM one day. You promised."

I sighed, and then shook my head, "Not like you're a booty call. There is a concept of appropriate time of day. Though... I would probably open the door for you. Eventually."

Violet's face fell again, and she rolled onto her side, "You can get a blanket, now."

"Uh oh. What did I say?"

She shook her head, "Nothing."

"So... I'm on the serious bad list now, right?" I probed.

"Blanket."

Yep. Shitlisted.

So much so that Violet didn't talk to me after I did get her blankets and pillows, apart from a begrudging thankyou.

All further attempts at conversation failed, so I headed off to my own bed.

---------------

Violet wasn't around that Saturday morning. I don't know when she left, as I woke up at midday, to a bed where the sheets had practically come off.

She'd probably seen the state of it and thought I needed the sleep in.

She wasn't entirely wrong, I was exhausted.

She had, however, left something on the table. Some black disks that the attached note claimed were pancakes. I probably would have been more inclined to believe they were old timey records.

Leaving them lie and making myself something edible, I tried to figure out what I had said last night that had pissed off Violet so badly.

Maybe it had felt like a promise to her. Taking back the offer to let her turn up whenever she wanted made her feel less like she could come over when she wanted.

That maybe she thought I was suffering through her just for the food, which wasn't at all true.

I was already looking forward to the next time she would turn up, hoping that she would. It had only happened twice, and it was already the highlight of my week.

Sitting down with a sandwich, I sent her a text to that effect. Maybe with a teasing picture about a knife not going through her pancakes.

Then, I grabbed my laptop and hit the couch, pulling up her game to work on it again.

She'd insisted that it have a character like me, and that they be romanceable. Which was probably her love of Japanese art leaking through. What was it they called it? Imouto? Something.

I didn't understand it, but I knew the trope well enough. And considering most of the game was just playing up the tropes to eleven, and Violet had adored it, I'd do the same again.

Maybe that would help her forgive me for whatever I had done.

Hell. She might be annoyed at me because she had felt pressured into dating by my referencing it. Then she ended up caught up between two guys. One who was nice, and one who was better, but the bad choice.

Easy to see how that might have been my fault.

It didn't help either that I was feeling guilty about actually being attracted to my sister. My stomach turned at the thought, at the memory of my stolen glances.

If she wasn't my sister, then I would have done more than steal a few looks and teased her here and there. That was a fact.

She was hot as hell, and knew it, far as I could tell.

Yet... Fact remained, she was my sister. Which made the attraction a gut-wrenchingly horrific experience. The kind of thing where post-nut-clarity would involve throwing up, if I chose to use it for masturbatory material.

Whatever guy Violet chose... The one she had enjoyed a perfect date with, which she had decided to call a bad one because of her inner conflict, or the other, was one lucky individual.

I didn't understand how anyone would not know that she was trying to slowly seduce them, she tended to be as subtle as a brick through a window.

Yet, if Violet chose them, then they didn't really have a chance.

In the end, she would always get what she wanted.

---------------

That Friday, I opened the door to my sister already in a bad mood.

Violet was still dressed up, wearing a black and red qipao covered in floral designs that clinged tightly to her every curve. However, by the glare she was giving the blonde standing behind her, she was feeling outdone.

The blonde had a scowl on her face that seemed permanent. Apart from that, she was completely stunning. Deep blue eyes, a dimple in her right cheek.

She was wearing a navy Western style dress, with jagged layering at the bottom. Making her seem more care free, especially when standing beside my sister. Even had thigh high lace-up boots to match.

Violet rolled her eyes at me, "This is my roommate. Insisted on seeing what I do with my Friday nights."

"Vi!" The blonde said in irritation, "If that's your opinion then I'll -"

"Don't you dare." Violet snapped.

I stepped back from the door, "More the merrier. I guess? I'm Eric. Her brother."

"Meghan." She said, taking my hand and shaking it with a firm grip, before leaning in and briefly kissing my cheek.

I had to confess to feeling a little out of sorts as the two beautiful women swept in, glaring daggers at each other. Half feeling like I was on a battlefield, and half feeling in awe of them both.

"Crash on the couch for a minute." Violet instructed the both of us as she headed to the kitchen, "No complaints about my shitty food, Megs."

I limped over, and sat down, whilst the blonde nearly tipped the couch by leaping over the top of it and landing with one leg crooked beneath her.

She smiled, watching Violet for a minute, and then her eyes danced over to mine and she grinned. "You're hotter than she let on. You been with many girls?"

123456...9