Care Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winked at me and swallowed.

I shuddered, cock twitching.

Meghan slid out from under the table, and sat down on the edge of my lap, hanging an arm over my shoulders and kissed my cheek, "Thanks for that."

"You. Thanking me."

She shrugged, grinning and kissed my nose before jumping to her feet again, "Anyways, I need to take off for a bit. Having dinner with your sister."

I winced, "Yes. Totally bring up my sister right after that."

"I blew you first." Meghan shrugged, "You right for tea? Or do you want some burned leftovers later?"

"You're not staying the night at your home?"

"Hell no." She scoffed, "I wanna get fucked before bed. So, plan on that."

I smiled at her. Neither of us might be treating this like a relationship that would last, but I would certainly miss it. This insatiable girl was downright amazing to me.

"I've got some stuff I can cook. Have fun, and... Well, don't let Vi tease you too much."

Meghan paused by the doorway as she shrugged on her coat, "Tease me? Oh, for being all slutty. Yeah... That's not exactly what we talk about at the moment."

"Oh hell." I cringed, "That sounds like something I don't want to know about."

"Probably not." Meghan agreed, blew a kiss, and was out the door.

I sat there, my pants open and my cock a still a mess. Just relaxing in post-coital bliss, revelling in just how damned lucky I was.

---------------

"Vi... Is going... To be... So angry." Meghan gasped quietly, sitting on the edge of the bathroom sink, legs spread as I pushed in and out of her.

I kissed at her neck, "Oh, shut up about my sister, would you?"

"It's... Supposed to... Oh yes, shit fucking shit fuck... Be... Her night." Meghan shivered, her arms holding onto me desperately.

Her warm depths welcomed me completely. Holding me firmly, but too wet to grip, as I pistoned in and out of her. Pushing up on my tippy toes to feel as much a part of her as I could.

Meghan checked her phone behind my head, "Oh, we're... Fuck... Already running late..."

"Want me to stop?"

"Asshole." Meghan glared and pulled tighter at me, "Just... Keep... Fucking me! Mmm. Make me... Shitfuck... Cum... Before she gets... Here."

We were both pretty much ready for our respective nights.

She was dressed in a comfortable little sweater dress, that I was sure I had seen Violet wearing at least once before. Her blue silk panties hanging from one of her ankles.

My jeans were on the floor, the edge of my comfortable hoodie lifted up so that Meghan could grip my bare back.

Seeing her looking in the mirror as she tried to dry off her hair, I had been the one to take the initiative. Probably poor timing, considering she was supposed to be leaving so Violet and I could have our movie night, but neither of us had hesitated.

Meghan was always down to fuck.

She bit her lip, letting out a deep groan, "Oh, fucking fuck fuck shitfuck cunt fuck! Yes!"

Her walls closed in, and I sucked in my chest at the feeling. Her back became rigid, and her head went back as her orgasm slammed into her violently.

Her thighs rippled beneath my hands, legs shaking as her cunt pulsed.

Meghan pushed me back suddenly, breathing hard and face bright red. I felt surprised, and she waggled a finger at me, "Not your turn."

"What?"

"Pants up." She slipped off the counter with a grin, and nearly fell over as she did. "Oh wow. Well, I'm tired. Vi will kill me if I completely exhaust you. So, you don't get to cum. Maybe later, if you're a good boy."

"Oh, for..." I said in frustration, slowly bending down to pick up my underwear.

She kissed my cheek as she skipped by me towards the loungeroom, "Think of it as delayed gratification."

"You know I'm going to be too tired." I complained, following her bouncing ass.

Right as the doorbell went.

Meghan laughed at me, and pointed to the stove, "Better get started on that popcorn. I'll get the door."

I did as instructed, beginning to prepare my own caramel popcorn. Something I was still confident that I could cook, and should make Violet feel important.

As I began heating things up, I kept an ear out as Meghan let in my sister.

"Oh. You're still here." Violet said in obvious disappointment.

Meghan giggled, "Oh, I'm outta here. Don't worry so much. Also..."

I missed the next part as she whispered something to Violet, causing my sister to laugh nervously, "Really?"

"Just for you." Meghan said mysteriously, and then called out to me, "Later, lover boy."

"Seeya!" I called back.

A moment later, I felt Violet hugging me tightly from behind. Tucking her head in between my shoulders.

"Careful, hot oil. And hotter sugar."

She snuggled in tighter, "Mmm. Big brother treat. He must be feeling guilty about something."

"This is about me getting to treat you, for once." I said leaning back to touch our heads together briefly, "So, how was your week?"

"Lonely." She said tiredly, "Missed you."

"Sorry that I've been stealing your roommate so much."

Violet laughed, "Oh, I don't miss the slut. We've still been talking and stuff. But it's been hard. Knowing she gets to be around you everyday, and I have to wait."

"Huh?"

"Oh... Idiot." Violet muttered, and walked towards the couch, "So... What movie are we watching, then?"

"You were supposed to pick." I reminded her.

She let loose an evil laugh, and I turned my attention to her, "Oh no. What have I done? What torture awaits?"

"Two movies." Violet grinned excitedly, "First, I hope you like aliens exploding out of crap. Because that's still my all time favourite movie."

"Sure. Not exactly a couch snuggler. But sure." I chuckled and turned back, beginning to combine the ingredients. "Pizza should be almost here. My hands are a bit full, so can you watch the door?"

"'Kay." Violet said boredly, "So... What did you get up to this week?"

"Mostly learning about Meghan. Still surprised you sent her back to me, early in the morning."

She yawned, "Well, I am the best little sister in the world. And I had my reasons. So, shut up."

"Sorry." I said anxiously. Partly because I wasn't sure how I'd annoyed her, and partly because I was working with hot caramel.

Violet popped up in my vision, leaning on the edge of the bench, "Sorry. I'm just... Can we not talk about Meghan, tonight? You can gush about her tomorrow with the double date. But... I know it's selfish."

"Tonight is about you." I agreed.

She smiled, "Thanks, Eric. You're sweet."

"I still love my sister. Always." I said, and then nodded, "Door."

The bell went, and Violet skipped off to grab our dinner for the evening. Which meant that everything was now put together just for her.

I placed a large bowl of warm caramel popcorn down on the table to cool, and picked up the first movie to put up on the screen. Weirdly, the second movie had a blank cover.

Violet had avoided telling me what it was. Guess I would have to wait and see what strangeness she had in mind.

She popped the pizza down behind me, and laughed, "Well, you've still got the ass of an athlete."

"Where are you looking?" I complained as I finished bending over to put the disc in.

Violet looked at me pointedly, and smiled, "Wherever I feel like."

"Apparently."

"Yup."

I crashed onto the couch, opening the box in front of me to reveal a meatlovers. "Do I get to talk through your favourite movie?"

"Depends. Do you have anything interesting to say?" Violet said testily.

"I... Don't know what I've done wrong." I said carefully, "I know I've hurt you somehow. I'm hoping it isn't she-who-shall-not-be-named. Can't I at least get a hint?"

Violet turned around, leaning on the arm of the sofa as she put her feet in my lap. "It's... Not you. I've got some stuff I'm trying to sort out. You're as sweet as ever, Eric. My favourite movie, my favourite movie snack, my favourite brother. I have no reason to be pissed, I just am."

"Favourite brother? Didn't know you had more than one."

She kicked my leg lightly, "Don't make fun of it. You'd still be my favourite. I love you."

"Even when seeing me seems to piss you off?"

Violet looked sad, and she fidgeted for a moment. "Seeing you... Doesn't piss me off. It hurts. I just... I tend to hide my pain with anger. Because I'm a bitch."

I pushed her legs off me, sliding up the couch and pulled her into a tight hug. "Don't call yourself that. Ever. You're not a bitch. You're the little sister I love, who does everything she can to take care of me."

Violet burst into tears.

She sobbed openly, as I held her against me. Tears and snot making a mess of my top, as I whispered reassuring wordless sounds, patting her hair and holding onto her.

I didn't have a single clue why she was so upset. Not a single one.

She was still my sister, and even if I was sick and always would be, I felt the need to protect her from the world and all the crap in it.

I text Meghan behind Vi's back, asking her to give us the night. Mentioning my sister had completely dissolved into tears. The blonde was her normal understanding self, but she did have a suggestion as well.

"What are you doing?" Violet asked quietly, voice hoarse.

I brushed her hair and tossed the phone onto the floor, "Making sure that you can stay the night without your roommate trying to sneak in. She's going to stay the night at your place."

Violet breathed in sharply, "I can't do that."

"Sure, you can." I continued to hug the delicate flower, "You're a mess. So you get to fall asleep on my couch, with movies and popcorn, and big brother cuddles."

Violet sniffled, "But... You and Meghan... She sleeps in your room, right?"

"Not tonight." I sighed, "And here's me hoping I don't know half of what you two talk about me."

She giggled quietly, punching my chest lightly, "She stole my brother, didn't she?"

"Yes, but no. Neither of us expect it to last. So, we're not really dating. Sorry to disappoint you. Your big brother isn't above having a fuck buddy."

Violet peered up at me, "Really? There's... Nothing more? Megs is pretty amazing. She's a nice girl."

"She is. But... That's just what we both wanted." I shrugged.

My sister snuggled back into my chest, "I... That's good. I s'pose. I'm sorry, Eric. I can't get my head on straight. I'm worried. And upset with myself. I really fucking hate myself."

"Aw, Vi." I squeezed her tighter, "I don't get it. And... I guess you don't want me to get it. But I wish you didn't. I might just be your worthless brother, but I love you. Think you're special, and worth every effort."

"It's not that I don't want to tell you. It's that I can't. Wouldn't be fair to you."

I leaned back, looking at her, "Hey. You told me off for not telling you about my pain. Because it wouldn't be fair to you."

"So, I'm a hypocrite." Vi mumbled angrily, "I still can't tell you. You're just going to have to accept that."

"Wanna blow my head off and eat some popcorn?" I offered.

She shook her head, sniffling, "Can you put a blanket 'round us? I just want this. Please?"

"Sure."

Violet eventually fell asleep in my arms, right as people began screaming in terror on the TV.

I never did find out what was on the other movie disc.

Around the time the credits began rolling on the first movie, I was sure that she was completely asleep. So I tucked her in, and snuck back to my room.

I tried to briefly call Meghan to let her know we were both okay before climbing into bed, but she didn't pick up. I fired off a text, stripped and pulled on sleep pants, and climbed in to my warm bed.

Exhaustion and pain from doing so much meant I was out like a light.

---------------

"Ssh. You're going to wake him." Violet hissed.

Meghan yawned, "No shit. But if we don't, we're going to be late. Don't you care if Sean thinks you're blowing him off? He's a good guy, Vi. But you've been giving him the runaround."

"Shut. Up." Violet sounded like she was about to lose her temper, but was still managing to be quiet about it.

"I mean it. If you can't treat him right, you should call this whole stupid shit off."

"That mean you going to stop fucking Eric?"

I had been considering letting them know they'd woken me. But waking up to this argument was not on the list of things that sounded good for my mortality.

"Duh. We already agreed to end it." Meghan said irritably, "I like him. But, we kept it just to the sex. I won't even let him kiss me good morning. And that has nothing to do with his morning breath. I won't let myself get attached. He already has an owner."

"I don't own him." Violet mumbled.

"You wish you did."

Violet snapped, her voice rising, "Shut the fuck up, slut!"

"You shut up, bitch!" Meghan came right back at her, "I know the boundaries. I know why you pushed the two of us together. I still think you're a dumb cunt. No, he wouldn't understand. Not at first. But he'd fucking try."

"He shouldn't have to try!" Violet full-on shouted.

Meghan sneered, "If you really believed that, you wouldn't be doing this stupid fucking date. You'd call it off, go home, and fuck Sean's brains out. Tell him you love him."

"Lie to him."

The blonde's anger was matching my sister's. "No shit, Sherlock. Yes, fucking lie to him! Doesn't even matter if he knows it's a fucking lie. You're not lying to him, you're lying to yourself. Until you believe the lie. The only way to move on, is to fucking move on!"

"So, what, you're saying it's my fault I can't?"

Meghan scoffed, "No. I'm saying you're a dumb bitch for trying to. But if you are going to try to, then you should goddamn actually try. Not just pretend."

"I'm not pretending, slut!" Violet sounded like she was in tears.

"Really? That why I woke you up where I did, this morning?" Meghan said threateningly.

I got the feeling if this continued for much longer I'd either hear them both storm out in tears, or the ripping of hair from scalps.

I pulled a pillow over my head, and moaned loudly, "What the hell? Did someone leave the volume up?"

"Get out." Violet hissed at Meghan quietly, and then I felt her sit down beside me. Her familiar hand rubbing gently at my back. She spoke sweetly, no hint to the screaming match, "Hey there, sleepy head."

I looked back at her tiredly, staring as I realised she wasn't wearing the same thing she'd been wearing last night. "Huh?"

"It's nearly six. At night." Violet smiled at me.

I jerked upright, "We're going to be late. For your date. Shit. How long have I been asleep?"

"Whole day. You must have been really out of it." Violet smiled sadly, "Pushed too far."

I winced, feeling the ache in my muscles. The burn of the air on my bare skin, as I sat there, stuck in the bed by where she was sitting. "I should get dressed."

Violet's eyes were bloodshot, but other than that, there wasn't a single hint she'd been upset. Her warm glowing smile, covering up something I didn't fully understand.

I did know she didn't really want to go on the double date.

Didn't even really want the other guy, which didn't sound entirely fair to him.

Least I could do was provide her with an excuse.

"Meghan around, or has she already started cooking over at yours?"

Violet's mouth took on a sour aspect, "She's still here."

"Call her in, would you?"

She rolled her eyes, "Slut! He wants you."

She stood up to go, but I caught her wrist, making her stay put. The blonde poked her head in, and her signs of being upset were far more visible. Streaks in her makeup.

"Hey, hot stuff." She said, voice cracking.

I took a deep breath, "I... Uh... Can't stand up. I'm sorry. I know you were set on this, Violet. But, maybe you can reschedule? Tell your boyfriend your brother is useless but needs your help?"

Meghan frowned, glancing between the two of us, "I... Could take care of him."

"He asked for me." Violet glared.

I patted her hand, "And this is where you give us a minute. If you... Don't mind."

Violet breathed a sigh and stood up, "Fine. But he can't walk, slut. Don't try anything."

"Shit, you're stupid." Meghan said with irritation, my sister knocking her as she stormed passed.

The blonde knelt beside the bed, "You're lying."

"Yup."

She dropped her head onto my leg and took a ragged breath, "How much did you hear?"

"Not enough to understand it. But enough to know that you're not happy anymore." I said quietly.

Meghan's shoulders drooped and she sniffled, "Aw, fuck. That hurts. Yeah. Probably for the best. I... I'm going to miss this. Shit."

I lifted her chin slowly, looking at her pained expression, "If it's any consolation, you're not the only one hurting. I don't really want to say it. Don't want to end it."

"Nah. I'm dumping you. Not the other way." Meghan said firmly, and then whimpered as another tear rolled down her cheek. "You really make this hard. You're not supposed to be nice when you break a girl's heart, ya know?"

"Better than watching a murder."

She laughed bitterly, "Whose murder? Mine, or hers?"

"I think that might be a coin flip. You're not exactly weak, are you?" I tried to joke.

Meghan took a deep breath and stood up. She patted me on the head, "Give me a couple months... And then... Well, any time your bed gets too lonely. Give me a call?"

"You're still fucking sexy." I said weakly, "But we're both owned by her, aren't we?"

"Yup." She sniffed, wiping her cheeks. "Do anything to make Violet happy. That's us. Now... I'm going to make sure she makes you dinner in bed. And then disappear. It was fun, Eric."

"You're still amazing."

She left, obviously still crying.

Violet came running in, breathlessly, only a moment later. "What did you do?"

"We broke up."

"What the fuck did you do!?" Violet shouted in disbelief, "I... I thought you liked her, Eric! What... The fuck?"

I sighed heavily, shifting to sit a little more comfortably, the pillow propping me up. "I... I don't want to talk about it."

"Tell me it isn't because of me." Violet whispered.

"I said I wasn't talking about it. What happened, is between me and Meghan." I replied firmly.

My sister collapsed on the edge of the bed, staring at me in what I could only describe as an abject terror. "I thought you liked her."

"And I thought I could walk."

Violet winced, "So... That's a real thing?"

"I feel like I was hit by a car. Not for the first time. I just slept for an entire day, instead of being able to give her what she wanted. I told you I'd give this a shot, but I am no good for anyone." I said truthfully. The best kind of lie.

She cringed, "I can't hug you, can I?"

"You get one. For the whole night." I gave my compromise.

Violet stood up slowly, picking up a t-shirt from the ground and tossing it onto the bed. "Then... I'll save it. I guess. Put away your muscles, and I'll find you some food. Shit, Eric. Your timing..."

She walked away in a daze, and I picked up my phone from the charger, and saw a bunch of messages from both Meghan, mostly worried about me. As I read them, a new one arrived.

Her, sitting on her bed, with her hand in her panties and a half-grin on her face. The message below it was bittersweet. "What you're missing out on. Until next time."

---------------

A week after breaking up with Meghan, I wasn't doing much better, health-wise.

It took me longer than usual to get to the frontdoor, limping along. When I finally opened the door to see Violet for our Friday dinner, I got deja vu.

Like that time when she had decided not to follow through with Sean's date, her eyes were bloodshot, and she didn't seem to have the bounce to her step.

She was wearing a simple sweater dress, same one Meghan had worn when we had sex in the bathroom. Cute, but not too much. Showing off her thighs, hinting at what might be hidden further up.

1...34567...9