Care Package

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?"

She moved passed me to set out our traditional dinner on the table, shrugging as she did. "Kinda. I... I just had a fight with Meghan, that's all."

"Please tell me it isn't my fault." I said quickly.

Violet chuckled bitterly, "That would be lying. Sorry. It isn't really your fault. About you. Not actually something you did."

"Crap."

She shook her head, "Really. Not your fault. Meghan's just... A fucking bitch. At times. Really insistent on some things, and a twisted view on the world."

"She does tend to be... Open."

Violet scoffed, "Not just friggin' open. She makes anal look banal."

I blushed at the reference. I hadn't actually heard my sister talk much about sex, let alone something outside vanilla sex. She didn't see me, as she continued.

"I mean... Not that I'm against anal. I haven't, but... Maybe one day. A last first for some lucky guy. But what Meg was suggesting... It might have made you puke. Seriously." Violet shook her head.

I scratched mine, reeling. "It was my fault? That Meghan was making a bunch of sex suggestions? I'm so confused. Especially about the open minded comment. I mean... Meg and I... We didn't..."

"Stop. Stop digging a hole for yourself to fall into." Violet said pointedly, and finished serving dinner. "Shove some of this in your stupid mouth."

"Yes, ma'am." I complied.

She smiled slowly at me, "So... You and she... Actually talked about having anal sex, didn't you?"

I spluttered, coughing, as I mis-swallowed. I hit my chest a couple times and then gasped, "Uh... In passing. Can we not talk about my sex life? Please?"

"Too uncomfortable to tell your sister how you screwed her roommate?" Violet teased.

"Absolutely."

She laughed, "Well, I'm definitely not as broad minded as Meghan, that's for sure... But... When you were together, she did try and tell me. Every. Fucking. Detail."

"I am so sorry."

Violet shrugged sheepishly, "Well... It was kinda... Hot? Awkward, but hot. She really made it sound like you'd talked about butt stuff more than in passing."

"We didn't."

My sister rolled her eyes, "Aha. Did she bring over lube?"

Yes. Not that I was going to admit it.

"What the hell is this conversation?"

Violet shrugged, "Just me trying to confirm what I can use against the bitch. Like I said. We had a fight."

It didn't sound like she actually believed what she had just told me.

"We didn't. It's a... Big conversation to have. It hurts most girls, not just at first. If the two of you can't find the right rhythm, it won't work at all." I accidentally gave away that even if Meghan and I hadn't, I had actually fucked someone else in the ass before.

More than one.

Violet glared openly at me, "Right."

I glanced at our nearly full plates and quickly towards the TV, "So, you want to watch another movie or something?"

"I could go for shooting my ass-fucking brother in his ass-fucking face." She said, more than a hint of hurt to her voice.

"Sure." Anything to escape this conversation.

We made a move.

"Prepare to die." Violet said sweetly when she picked up her controller, curling up against me on the couch.

"My soul is prepared."

She followed through on her threat, easily falling into a pattern of killing my avatar before I could actually do anything. Never from the same place twice, never with the same weapon twice in a row.

"Do the bots even bother you?"

"They're fun to kill whilst waiting for you to respawn." Violet said happily, snuggling further into my shoulder, "Um... About that fight I had with Meghan..."

"Lemme guess, want to spend the night?"

She giggled, "Aha. Too bad our positions weren't swapped, Meghan would be able to offer to fuck you to stay over. Maybe even give you her ass."

"We broke up. Can you stop being jealous of her, yet?" I said in exasperation, "You're not her. I never thought of you like I did her. You're my precious little sister."

Violet seemed to shut down.

She sat up stiffly, "Can you get me a blanket and stuff?"

I'd hurt her, again. And again, I had no idea how. All I could do was get her gear for bed and head off myself.

Violet had stopped talking.

---------------

I woke up around midnight, the rain pouring down on the roof and almost deafening. There was a surprising warmth and softness across my chest, that was comforting right up until I identified it.

Glancing under the blanket at the flawless skin, and then following the arm and up to a shoulder beside me, I almost expected to find that the blonde had snuck into my bed, somehow. Instead, I found Violet's sleeping face against my shoulder.

Her warm breath barely tickling at my neck, her hair falling to frame her beautiful face. Violet was clearly asleep, but her face wasn't something calm. Her brows were screwed up, and her lips were pursed, as if in the throes of a nightmare.

I could feel her knee across my thigh, her leg almost hooked over mine, but not quite. Her very bare leg, which felt as smooth as if she was wearing stockings.

Looking under the blanket, she was no longer wearing the dress, which wasn't that surprising. However, she also didn't appear to be wearing a bra.

She wasn't pressed up closely enough to me to for her chest to touch me. That was falling in the gap just to the left of my side, giving me an amazing view of her rather full tits.

All of this surprising sensation, and view, led to a single inevitable conclusion. I found myself in my bed, late at night, with my gorgeous sister in bed with me... With a full blown erection.

The second thought I had after realising that awkward fact, was wondering why my sister was in my bed wearing nothing except for a black pair of briefs.

I could sort of understand her sleeping only in her briefs, for comfort. However, I'd left her on the couch... And she hadn't exactly been talking to me.

Waking her up to ask seemed like it would be too awkward. Her practically naked, me with a boner that was only an inch away from her knee.

I tried to very quietly and slowly roll so I at least wouldn't be facing her. Fingers became claws on my chest, and Violet mumbled, "Noooo. Don't leave me."

Any more movement than that would probably wake her.

Goddamn, she was hot.

Not just literally, which she was. But her beauty was absolutely impossible to ignore in this position. If she wasn't my sister I would absolutely be waking her up to ask if she wanted to fuck me.

Hell, if she wasn't my sister, I might have asked her out on a date a long time ago, and crashed and burned.

Only possible way I'd get someone this damn beautiful into bed with me was the absolute guarantee that nothing could ever happen.

Even Meghan who was almost as hot as Violet, had only been interested because someone else had set us up.

Yeah. With that bundle of sexiness beside me, there was no way I was going to find it easy to fall back to sleep.

Is this what Violet liked? She'd demanded that the prince in the game I was making her look like me. Was it the sexual tension making the game feel more fun?

I was slow on the uptake.

I didn't want to believe it, but putting everything together, I had to come to one conclusion. One that had me freaking out and looking at Violet in a way I wasn't comfortable with.

She constantly wore sexy things around me.

She brought me food, and made jokes about food being the fastest way to a guy's heart.

She asked me whether my dick still worked whilst her feet were rubbing on me.

She wanted her prince and romance option to look and act like me in her game.

She had thrown her roommate at me, dressed her in Vi's own clothes, and practically begged her to take me off the market.

She tried to date someone else, because the guy she liked wouldn't be good for her. And he was unaware she liked him.

She freely confessed that she had been trying to ever so slowly seduce the guy she liked, and that it was a big fucking deal.

I said that she wasn't like Meghan, and she stopped talking to me.

Then, after all of that, she turned up naked in my bed.

My stomach turned.

I pushed away from Violet, waking her up, and I sat up myself, grabbing a nearby t-shirt and throwing it at her. "What the hell are you doing?"

Violet shivered, and then froze up like a deer in headlights.

She looked down, and fidgeted with her hands, before slowly pulling the t-shirt on and sitting up slowly. "Oh."

"Oh, what?" I snapped.

She winced, "I was hoping... You wouldn't notice? That I'd be gone before you wake up. I'm sorry. I got lonely."

"Yeah. Great explanation. If it wasn't for everything else." I growled.

Violet went bright red, and her hands cracked as they curled into tight and stressed fists on the bottom of the t-shirt. "I... I don't... What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean, Vi? You've practically been..." I couldn't bring myself to say it. "I'm not okay with this. Is that why you've been coming over? Just to try and... I'm your brother."

She burst into tears, "Aw, fuck. Fuck! It's too early. You weren't supposed to find out yet. You weren't..."

"You were manipulating me. Hoping I was too clueless to put it together."

She hugged at herself, her crying getting more intense and shaking her body. It was a pathetic sight, but I wasn't exactly in the mood to provide any comfort.

"I'm your brother. The hell is wrong with you?"

Her head jerked up, her deep purple eyes staring into mine with shame and fear, "I just want you to... Get it. See what I see."

"I don't. And you didn't. You didn't set out to tell me anything." I retorted, "You set out to... Fucking seduce me, Vi. In what fucking world would I be okay with that?"

"Oh god, oh god. You hate me." She looked down again, "He hates me. He hates me. He hates me."

"Kinda. Yeah." I was harsh, "I'm not some toy to be pushed around. And you shouldn't even be thinking about me that way. Fantasy is one thing. You can play your games. But you actually set out to have sex with your brother."

"I love you." Violet whispered, clearly not believing I would accept the excuse.

She was right about that.

"Loved me so much you manipulated me. Lied to me. Tried to control me." I said angrily, "You're right. You should have stuck with your date. Was any part of what you did for me actually done out of the kindness of your heart?"

She slapped me.

I fell to the bed, grabbing at the sides of my head as a violent piercing blade of pain shot through my eye. The pain propagating through every nerve in my face and spreading out through the rest of my oversensitive nervous system.

"Oh fuck, Eric." Violet said in a panic, reaching for me.

I knocked her hand away, "Don't fucking touch me!"

It had just been an overreaction to my illness. Attempting to protect myself from even worse pain.

That wasn't the way she took it.

Violet sprinted from the bed, sobbing as she ran. I tried to call after her, holding my head. My first two attempts to run after her just resulted in me hitting the floor and hurting myself worse.

By the time I made it to the lounge room, she was long gone.

The real world doesn't have a rewind button.

---------------

Violet didn't take my calls, or answer my text messages.

By Tuesday, I gave up on reaching her directly.

I'd taken that relationship, soaked it in gasoline, and then burned it down to the ground. I might have had help in doing it, but that didn't change that it was gone.

No more weekly highlights. No more burned meals and presents to look forward to.

Meghan refused to tell me a single thing. She'd respond to my messages, or calls, but the moment I mentioned Violet she would go silent.

Reaching out to my parents, they thought Violet was fine. They'd spoken to her more recently than I had, and there was nothing wrong. Which made them curious why I was asking if anything was wrong, which I had to shrug off as nothing important.

The only silver lining to all of this was that Violet hadn't done anything with me she would regret before I worked out what she was up to.

I still felt pissed as hell at being manipulated.

I also missed her smile, the way she was proud of making me smile. I shouldn't have said what I had. She did it because, in her own twisted way, she loved me.

There was kindness in everything she had done.

Faced with the guilt, ruined friendship, and with my health taking a step backwards because of the constant stress, I found myself turning back to the game I had been building for her.

I finished the changes in it she wanted.

I completed the romancing system, and added a few characters into it.

Then, I ran out of steam.

A Friday passed by, with no sister. No contact, no nothing.

I needed to know if she was okay, or if she was about to descend the stairs to hell.

I might not like what she had been doing, I might not love her the way that she loved me, but all the same, I did love my little sister.

I was terrified that she was not okay, and what she might do.

She'd planned out things for me, now it was my turn.

---------------

I knocked loudly on the door, wincing as the blonde opened it.

Meghan looked me up and down with her scowl firmly in place. She saw the walking stick and the parcel under my arm, and rolled her eyes. "She's not coming out to see you. Fact is, she locked herself in her bedroom when she saw it was you at the door."

"Understandable." I said, and winced, "Look, I hate to play the cripple card, but I'm going to. Can I come in for five minutes to recover? I'll just leave this and go afterwards. I know you both hate me."

"Fine." Meghan leaned back from the entrance.

Their shared space was a huge mess. I hadn't expected it at all. There were dirty clothes and empty beer bottles everywhere. It was more like there were three uni guys living in the apartment than two girls.

I sat at a table that would take about thirty seconds to fix the tilt on, and put the box on the table. I leaned my head in my hands, rubbing my temples.

Meghan sat down across from me, cracking open a beer and sliding it across the table. "She's upset with you."

"You?"

"Fair bit."

I winced, not knowing how to fix that one, "Is she... In one piece? Coping?"

The blonde laughed, "Yeah, right. She cries herself to sleep every night. Probably doing that right now, too. Hear it through my wall. What the fuck did you say to her?"

"I... That's sort of private." I hesitated.

Meghan opened a beer for herself, "Two weeks before you decided to visit. I think I'd be upset if my brother took that long to try and make up with me. If I had a brother."

"It's... A complicated situation." I said hesitantly.

She nodded slowly, "What? That you're a dick?"

"Oh, I'm that. I most surely am." I agreed, and shrugged, "But... Doesn't mean I was completely wrong, either."

Meghan smiled slowly, "You keep dancing around it. Protecting Vi's privacy, which is noble or whatever, but I do actually know. All came out when she came back from your place at three in the morning in tears. I'm not mad at you for breaking up with me. I'm mad for what you did to her."

"What came out?"

The blonde sipped at her beer before belching loudly, "Oh, that she wanted to fuck her brother. And that he was grossed out by it and told her to fuck off. Lots of other stuff, too. Like the way you said you hated her, you total asshole."

"Okay." I winced, "Not quite sure all of that is accurate. But probably the highlights. I was angry at being manipulated, yeah. But I wasn't telling her to go. She hit me and... Well, I'm sick. I overreacted. She ran."

"You're still a dick."

I smiled sadly, "Yep. Already agreed with you there. Because I didn't stop and listen to her at all. Didn't think about how it would affect her. I was just angry she manipulated me. A right dick."

"I knew before she came crying, about that." Meghan said with an air of mystery.

I looked at her in confusion, "Eh?"

"You don't have the whole story. Only what you've guessed." The blonde stated and shrugged, "Wanna hear it? Why and how your sister decided to do something you clearly still have a problem with?"

"Yes."

Meghan leaned back in her seat, "Actually kinda my fault. Your sister has had a crush on you since forever. She and I were in her room. I was getting drunk after being dumped again, and she was playing away on some Japanese game thing."

"Let me guess, has imouto in the title?"

"Yeah." Meghan said in surprise, "Anyways... I complained about no guy being worth the effort. She complained any guy worth it was untouchable. I figured she had someone in mind and got her talking. About you."

How long had Violet had these feelings for me? And had managed to refuse to act on them?

The woman continued, "She eventually got to talking about how your life got ruined. From some professional martial artist to barely being able to walk. That she didn't know how to help you, and felt like you were pulling away from everyone."

"Yep. That happened."

Meghan shook her head sadly, "I was drunk. That's my excuse. I told her she should give you a care package. But that it shouldn't be food or shit. It should be herself. Nothing like a pussy to get a guy through depression."

"That is still my sister you're talking about. Can we avoid the vagina references? Especially as you were the last one I was inside?"

"Nope." Meghan was unforgiving, "See, Vi ran with the idea. Not the stupid idea of turning up naked on your doorstep in a trenchcoat, obviously. Which was my suggestion. But a way to give you herself, as a care package. Slowly. Piece by piece."

"Aha."

"She actually had like another three months before she even planned to kiss you. By accident." Meghan said, "I wouldn't have had the patience for it. But... She was sweet about this whole thing. She put a crazy amount of thought and second-guessing into every meal she made for you. Smoking out our apartment with her burned experiments."

I gave a weak smile, "I know. She put a lot of effort into me. Because she cared about me. I already know I'm a dick."

"You should give her a chance."

I stared at the woman, "I'm her brother."

"Oh, forget that!" Meghan said loudly, "Come on. She is not exactly bad looking, is she?"

"No."

"And she's got the brains to go with it. I scrape by in my assignments. She drinks more than me, plays games with the guys all the time, and somehow she still gets the best damn score in the class every time." Meghan shrugged.

I shook my head, "She is still... My sister. I love her, but that doesn't mean that..."

"She wants you to fuck her ass."

"I... What!?"

"Most guys I know would jump at that chance. Especially if they were going to ignore her after hurting her, afterwards." Meghan said pointedly.

"Just make sure she actually looks inside the parcel." I said and stood up, "Call it my attempt at a care package. I'm not okay with what she wants. Doesn't mean I want to lose her."

"She'll make you choose. Sooner or later." Meghan warned.

I shrugged, "Cross that bridge once I stop this one burning down."

"Great one liner. Hold up." Meghan picked up the parcel, "Hang out here for ten minutes. See if I can't coax her out."

"No. Better if I go." I shook my head.

Meghan smiled slowly, "Why? You going to end up making out on the couch? Don't want to be around your ex when you two get it on?"

"You're way too open minded." I shook my head, "Maybe see you another time, Meghan. If Vi doesn't kill me."

---------------

Violet didn't call or text me.

So I figured my attempt at repairing the relationship had completely failed. Seemed fair enough.

Thinking over it, the parcel wasn't a huge deal. It would have taken a huge deal to cross the bridge that had formed between us.

The care package had contained the parts of her magical girl game I had completed, two small lunch-sized containers of lasagne that I had made, and a heartfelt apology.

1...456789